INCINDERINE FAQ. The modern fat burner. GLP-1 agonist.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
Trying to narrow down what is causing a stim effect later in the day. Does incinderine have a stim effect?
It’s most likely the bitter orange extract(Synephrine) which is not technically a stimulant but is a beta agonist and will produce mild stim like effect.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
@brundel

My 3rd order for 3 more bottles just placed, just cracked open my last bottle. My wife told me we better not run out! LOL
Needless to say the Wifey is loving this. she hasn't been to the gym in a month, she is a manager in retail.

My wife is 53yrs young and gotten back into her size 4 pants. with menopause she was up to an 8-10. people at work have been asking how she it trimming up. She wont take hormones. (she has heard too many horror stories)

She has probably turned 6+ people on to this.
I spoke to 2 of them last night at there Christmas party. they wanted to thank me for sending my wife the information on how to purchase. one told me she has lost 19lbs in 2 months, and her husband 15lbs with very little diet and exercise.

The other was a women (in hear 30's if I had to guess) she was telling my wife that she hadn't been able to get in the dress she had on in over 5years.

I have shared it with a few guys at the gym and one at work. the guy from work just started to take it 3 weeks ago. he's already pretty lean. he is loving it and just put in a order for 2 more bottles.
He did ask me if you were going to run an specials for Christmas? he wants to stock up and try Follidrone and Letrone 2 as well.

I have had sinus and chest crud, what seems forever, my workouts have been less that stellar and I love to eat this time of year.
I usually use this time of year to bulk up (usually 20+ lbs from Mid Nov - Mid Jan. I have put on only 1lb. Only thing that is different this year is Incinderine.
Have to say you have another winner!
Awesome to hear the great success in fat/weight loss all around. Hard for me to even to find someone that enjoy the same hobbies as myself 😂.

Definitely will be picking some up based on all the benefits (potential strength/muscle builder) on top of the fat loss aspect of Incinderine. Won't be tackling fat loss till 2025 but will put some in my stockpile for that time.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
@brundel Incinderine is obviously another winner…when can we expect the Pre? 😜

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
Anyone having mild constipation while on Incinderine? Has any of you found a way of counteracting it? This stuff is too good to give up on because of less-than-usual bowel movements lol

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
Anyone having mild constipation while on Incinderine? Has any of you found a way of counteracting it? This stuff is too good to give up on because of less-than-usual bowel movements lol
Yeah I had proper constipation during my first bottle of Incinderine…
It went away just about before the second bottle and I think it’s pretty common with GLP-1 agonists

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel Incinderine is obviously another winner…when can we expect the Pre? 😜
I dont want to make any promises. The good news is the continued work on this has given us some new ingredients that will start to become available hopefully in the next 60 days or so.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
there are alot of ways to address a tendency toward constipation. try magnesium. if that doesnt work, try a bigger dose of magnesium

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there are alot of ways to address a tendency toward constipation. try magnesium. if that doesnt work, try a bigger dose of magnesium
Dr Tobias colon cleanse. 1 pill and good luck . Read the Amazon reviews .

adapt

Awards
I wonder why....
Its not surprising that when you take a supplement and change NOTHING else you dont get much.
If you want to lose weight, cut calories.
If you want to get bigger, add calories.
Its amazing to me that people still dont get the absolute most basic principals of fitness. I know of a bunch of people who did the same and got bigger. This is, again as I mentioned, because as insulin rises and GLUT4 expression rises you draw glucose into the muscle cells. This is why strength rises. Why weight rises. Similar to how you see rapid weight gain from anabolic steroids. glucose and water retention.
But if you applied the absolute most simple and most important factor in weight loss (REDUCING CALORIES) then weight loss is rapid with the increased insulin.

Ive never met a single person who runs anabolic steroids and then does nothing else expecting to get bigger.
Ive also never met anyone who takes things like clen or ephedrine etc and just sits there expecting to get shredded.
Why is it that so many people on this forum particularly, take supplements and then do nothing else and are somehow surprised that they didnt get shredded or gain a bunch of muscle mass.
Its comical frankly.

Take supplements or drugs and do nothing else your going to get nothing.
hahahhahahahahaha

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hahahhahahahahaha
WHat's funny is that all of your posts are trolling posts in this thread.
You exist on this forum just to make negative comments in this 1 thread which means one of 2 things. Either you are 100% a troll with no purpose here or this is a second account you use for trolling because you are a coward. Which is it?

Mick535

Mick535

Awards
My wife just started this a week ago and she did 1 cap twice per day for 3 days, then moved to 2. 2 really wiped her out and gave her a big-time headache. She is back to taking 1 twice per day. She does have a thyroid issue. She is a workout beast, but has crept up into the 140 range at 5'3 and is trying to cut down. Any advice?

raji1980

Awards
My wife just started this a week ago and she did 1 cap twice per day for 3 days, then moved to 2. 2 really wiped her out and gave her a big-time headache. She is back to taking 1 twice per day. She does have a thyroid issue. She is a workout beast, but has crept up into the 140 range at 5'3 and is trying to cut down. Any advice?
I had headaches the first week on 2 caps two times a day. Went away after about a week. Been on it for 3 months now and no recurring headache

adapt

Awards
tell her to take 4 caps w/ a advil instead

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you have to have a better use of your time other than trolling these forums. Nothing spells loser more than this.
You would be surprised at how empty some peoples lives are. I see this all the time on forums, comment threads, social media, etc. You get these people who seemingly have nothing better to do than to spend all day trying to troll and argue with other people online.

You can't get anywhere with them because they will simply ignore any legitimate points that anyone makes and will just continue to post idiotic drivel in the hopes that the other person/people that they are arguing with stop bothering to respond at which point they will pat themselves on the back and feel that they "won" because they got in the last post.

Anything without an ignore/block feature is unusable because of people like this.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make sure she is getting enough water. The increase in metabolic rate can cause sweating and there may be some diuretic effects. This could lead to dehydration. Aim for a half of a gallon min.

Mick535

Mick535

Awards
Make sure she is getting enough water. The increase in metabolic rate can cause sweating and there may be some diuretic effects. This could lead to dehydration. Aim for a half of a gallon min.
Sounds good. Thanks. I appreciate the help.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You would be surprised at how empty some peoples lives are. I see this all the time on forums, comment threads, social media, etc. You get these people who seemingly have nothing better to do than to spend all day trying to troll and argue with other people online.

You can't get anywhere with them because they will simply ignore any legitimate points that anyone makes and will just continue to post idiotic drivel in the hopes that the other person/people that they are arguing with stop bothering to respond at which point they will pat themselves on the back and feel that they "won" because they got in the last post.

Anything without an ignore/block feature is unusable because of people like this.
I agree. I have a feeling he wont be doing it for long. ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way we are having a winter sale.
25% off with code WINTER24

Pre made stacks wont be discounted because they are pre discounted so if you want a stack just add the items solo.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
About to start running this again. Was curious to see if others had good results with this?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Quick question for those in the know. Have 3 bottles I stocked up on, and going to start this Monday. Usually have a cup of coffee on way to work, gotta love those long commutes. I'm leaving around 4am and don't eat anything until round 8:30am, then same meal again around 1pm. Meals are 1.5 cups extra lean ground beef, 1.5 cups veggies, about 70 grams of carbs from Daves Killer Bread, 1/2 cup non fat Greek yogurt, a few cashews with almonds. Thinking it's about 90 grams of carbs per meal. Just looking for suggestions for what type of dosing scheme would work best. I work out once done at work and was thinking about taking 1 pre bed if the stim effect isn't too great, I do an intra workout with some carbs, like at the start of my cardio session. I had thought about 1 am, 1 pre meals and 1 pre bed, but I'm open to input. Thanks!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick question for those in the know. Have 3 bottles I stocked up on, and going to start this Monday. Usually have a cup of coffee on way to work, gotta love those long commutes. I'm leaving around 4am and don't eat anything until round 8:30am, then same meal again around 1pm. Meals are 1.5 cups extra lean ground beef, 1.5 cups veggies, about 70 grams of carbs from Daves Killer Bread, 1/2 cup non fat Greek yogurt, a few cashews with almonds. Thinking it's about 90 grams of carbs per meal. Just looking for suggestions for what type of dosing scheme would work best. I work out once done at work and was thinking about taking 1 pre bed if the stim effect isn't too great, I do an intra workout with some carbs, like at the start of my cardio session. I had thought about 1 am, 1 pre meals and 1 pre bed, but I'm open to input. Thanks!
I would try taking 2 before training if you have some food in your system so blood sugar doesnt crash too hard.
Otherwise just do 2 am and 2pm.
Some people can take it at night and not notice anything stimulating. I cant.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way we are having a sale.
30% off. USe code SPRING

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I would try taking 2 before training if you have some food in your system so blood sugar doesnt crash too hard.
Otherwise just do 2 am and 2pm.
Some people can take it at night and not notice anything stimulating. I cant.
Thanks for the quick get back, will give that a go and report back.