Androgin / Incinderine Question

EverySir

Awards
Hi Everyone! Hope this finds someone well. I just had a question about this because I’m trying to get back into shape and start building some muscle/strength.

After doing some reading and lots of research, I came to the conclusion to try out Androgine and Incinderine as a stack for me. I’m currently 30 years old, 6’1, and about 270 lbs. I’m down 20 lbs since the beginning of September. My question though, is, did I choose the right stack for my weight loss/body recomp journey? And does anyone have any other suggestions for me? I feel like Black Lions products are very well received here and I didn’t really see much about the others (Vector, etc) before I pulled the trigger on Androgin and Incinderine. I just started taking them today, and hope I see good results from them! I go to the gym 7 days a week and train 6 of them. So while I’m in a super cut right now (more like a weight loss journey), I want to build as much muscle as my body will allow me as I’m shredding fat.

Any suggestions would be welcome, and hopefully I chose a good stack to start with!

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have taken both and liked them both. BLR is solid. I wouldn't expect anything too extreme but they definitely help with recomp. Most of your weight loss will simply be done with a calorie deficit and keeping to your training. Any supplements that help you stay motivated and true to your diet are probably worth a try though.
Androgin and Incinderine will both need at least two bottle run to see the full effects. Perhaps consider researching ECA, L-Carnitine for fat loss and something like glutamine or EAAs and protein powder to preserve muscle while in a caloric deficit.
I would use 'my fitness pal' or another free diet tracker to insure you are staying on point with your food. Look at it like a lifestyle change rather than a shorter term cut so you dont get discouraged, but patiently get better. After 30 it all takes a little more time. Good luck!

EverySir

Awards
I have taken both and liked them both. BLR is solid. I wouldn't expect anything too extreme but they definitely help with recomp. Most of your weight loss will simply be done with a calorie deficit and keeping to your training. Any supplements that help you stay motivated and true to your diet are probably worth a try though.
Androgin and Incinderine will both need at least two bottle run to see the full effects. Perhaps consider researching ECA, L-Carnitine for fat loss and something like glutamine or EAAs and protein powder to preserve muscle while in a caloric deficit.
I would use 'my fitness pal' or another free diet tracker to insure you are staying on point with your food. Look at it like a lifestyle change rather than a shorter term cut so you dont get discouraged, but patiently get better. After 30 it all takes a little more time. Good luck!
Thank you sir. I’m using LoseIt! And staying in a deficit. That’s exactly what I’m using these for, is supplemental to my diet and exercise.
Also, I meant to say down 20 lbs since the beginning of August, not September 🤣. Just wanted to make sure I didn’t jump the gun on something I don’t really need right now, but your response helps. I’ll work through a bottle of each and see how I feel before continuing on with them. The plan was to stay on the stack at least through the end of the year.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Cool. On my second bottle of incinderine now. Helps with cravings and IME recomp. I take them Pre breakfast and Pre dinner. Youll feel a bit warmer and fuller muscles. Drink plenty of water to avoid GI issues and acne.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stack. Incinderine is great. Wish I had more than one bottle to run. Androgin make me hungry but the product was great. I am going to track true shred with incinderine in my next go around.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tja
Hi Everyone! Hope this finds someone well. I just had a question about this because I’m trying to get back into shape and start building some muscle/strength.

After doing some reading and lots of research, I came to the conclusion to try out Androgine and Incinderine as a stack for me. I’m currently 30 years old, 6’1, and about 270 lbs. I’m down 20 lbs since the beginning of September. My question though, is, did I choose the right stack for my weight loss/body recomp journey? And does anyone have any other suggestions for me? I feel like Black Lions products are very well received here and I didn’t really see much about the others (Vector, etc) before I pulled the trigger on Androgin and Incinderine. I just started taking them today, and hope I see good results from them! I go to the gym 7 days a week and train 6 of them. So while I’m in a super cut right now (more like a weight loss journey), I want to build as much muscle as my body will allow me as I’m shredding fat.

Any suggestions would be welcome, and hopefully I chose a good stack to start with!
Thats a great stack !

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Currently on this same stack for about 3 weeks and loving it. Currently doing a Body Recomp with trying to keep calories at maintenance. Over the last couple of weeks I have increased calories around 150 a day and still staying as lean and muscles full.