INCINDERINE FAQ. The modern fat burner. GLP-1 agonist.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Havnt heard this from anyone else.
You would expect less gyno symptoms considering there is some AI activity.
Yeah I dunno man, not trying to talk **** about your product or anything because it really did work for the first 3-4 weeks for me in terms of looking tighter and strength going up, but I had the explosive crap haha and now this hair loss... could all be not related, could be related... could just be my reaction to something in it.

adapt

Awards
You were experiencing everything negative possible before you even tried the product. I would be surprised if you even did try it. What was your order number again?

going to be giving me a refund ?

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it is confirmed. akboom 87 is a sleeper account of adapt … or the other way around….. that way or another he/them should be immediately banned ….

just kidding… figured I would make that clear before SMH brigade jumps my a$$ …

Last edited:
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
then stop acting like it is weirdo and mind your business
I feel like you are talking to yourself here.
Obviously your a troll. Most of your 83 posts are in this thread, contributing nothing.
and 99% of the rest are in old OL threads. You are literally only on the forum to say stupid isht in this thread? yah.....ok.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These guys are fried man
They just saw that it says GLP-1 agonist and straight away assumed it needs prescription lol

cardarine is red hot man 😅
Lucky I didn't order, that would of been a big loss!

I saw someone else mention customs holding it, so it's a go no.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Forgive my ignorance - does the effect this has on insulin affect hunger in any way? I would assume this would prevent hunger … seeing as it’s supposed to be similar to ozempic, etc.

Eating at maintenance, added Zoloft and the hunger and cravings are outrageous. Curious if this would decrease or increase hunger?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forgive my ignorance - does the effect this has on insulin affect hunger in any way? I would assume this would prevent hunger … seeing as it’s supposed to be similar to ozempic, etc.

Eating at maintenance, added Zoloft and the hunger and cravings are outrageous. Curious if this would decrease or increase hunger?
Ssri's are notorious for causing weight gain. They make most people really hungry.
I dont think its going to counteract that but it will help.
The problem is zoloft. Stuff is like a get fat pill.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ssri's are notorious for causing weight gain. They make most people really hungry.
I dont think its going to counteract that but it will help.
The problem is zoloft. Stuff is like a get fat pill.
Yeah it’s sucks but I’m luckily able to count calories and know it’s not “real” hunger. Better than wanting to die so far though lol

EverySir

Awards
Would be amazing if there were some reports from people who actually used it while cutting. you know...the reason it exists.
Like...Hey I have been cutting calories and taking Incinderine and here are the results. But instead its 30 people saying well I didnt change anything, and I binged over my 3 day weekend and Im, surprised I havnt lost 30lbs!
Nobody is surprised.

There is a log up from Tillus. 13 days in and hes lost 8lbs. So if he continued at this pace he would lose 32lbs in 60 days.
But hes actively running a cut. Not hoping for the best.
Its just like I say with anabolic supps. Or just like I suggest to people running gear.
Eat more= get bigger.
eat less= get leaner.
This is how bodybuilding is done. Most people just overload themselves with supps or gear and cant figure out why after 10 years they still dont look like Cbum.

Its because you are not applying the absolute most basic principal. The number one tool.
Food.
The most anabolic substance on earth is food.
Brundel I’ve emailed you and told you about my experience while on a massive cut. I found these products because I wanted a slight edge, but as you’ve mentioned and others need to understand, you don’t get results if you don’t put in the work. They are not magic pills.

so here’s my testimony:

my weight loss journey started on August 7th. I was 291 lbs. I got off work early and was bored and finally decided to sign up at the gym because seeing a 3 in front my age was acceptable, but not in front of my weight.
I’m 30 years old, 6’1”. I went to the gym the next day and got FUCKING REKT by my trainer who decided doing legs on my first day was funny. 3 sets of hack squats, some leg curls and lunges later, I was dead.
Anyways, I started logging my calories, bought a scale, and changed my eating/drinking habits, and started going to the gym 7 days a week. 6 are for training, 1 is for recovery and cardio. Sometimes I throw weak point days in now. But I needed to change my habits so going everyday gave me no excuse.

I found these products in September. Started taking Androgin, and a week later Incinderine was in stock, so I bought Follidrone and Incinderine, and started stacking them. I’m at 250.2 lbs as of this morning. I didn’t start taking progress pictures until around 260 lbs because I didn’t want to (which I regret now). I’m finishing up my second bottle of everything, and I feel better than I have in years.

reading through this thread has opened my eyes a bit to some of the sides I was feeling but didn’t think much about. I thought I was overtraining, or not eating enough carbs before my workouts. But there are days where I take a pre (like today), and my resting heart rate 8 hours later was 120 as I was driving home. I had to pull over to get some water and walk around. This has happened on days where I don’t take any pre, either. My guess is it’s the stack. I’m going to likely take a month off when I finish my bottles just to see where the issue may be. But it’s mostly elevated heart rate, tingling in my hands, weak knees, and has happened maybe 3-4 times in 2 months where I was kind of worried. Any feedback here is welcome, because I’m not exactly sure what it’s from.

just to conclude, I’ve lost over 40 lbs in 3 months, I get compliments all the time on how fit I look, even though I’m still technically obese, and my strength and endurance has increased 10 fold. Do I have a sample size to compare to without the supplements? No. Do I believe that the Father Stack has truly helped me with my goals? **** yes. I’m stronger, added almost 15 lbs of muscle mass, and lost a bunch of body fat.

I will I could confidently say with experience that this is the real deal, but I don’t know anything without BLR products lol. What I do know are the results are there and I put in the work, and I can say with confidence that they have aided me both in the gym and in my daily life.

Donjpn

Awards
Okey sorry for maybe being a bit slow here but two people have mention hair loss from this product. I just want to be extra careful cus I’ve already experienced a bit of hair loss and don’t want to make it worse, so just need to know before ordering haha. Thanks!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okey sorry for maybe being a bit slow here but two people have mention hair loss from this product. I just want to be extra careful cus I’ve already experienced a bit of hair loss and don’t want to make it worse, so just need to know before ordering haha. Thanks!
It is hard to say, it seems extremely rare and can be a side effect of GLP 1s so maybe. I experienced a lot of hairloss while using it, but I do have other stuff I could also associate it to, so cannot 100% say it was Incinderine... but it could be. Been off for a couple of weeks, I think it has slowed down.

The other guy that said he got hairloss is a little bit suspect, I think they only used it for 3 days or something so wouldn't rely on that.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have sold 7900 bottles so far and only 1 person, on this forum, said that maybe it could be causing hairloss. 1-7900.
IF this were a study the conclusion would be so strong in favor of it not causing hair loss as to not even discuss it.
He is also still experiencing hair loss presently as far as I know. While not taking the product.
Some guys lose their hair. Supplements or not.
Presently there is 0 evidence it causes hair loss.

The thing is things happen. And, people want to blame it on something so they just blame whatever they think may be the culprit. Even if they have really no proof. Someone shits themselves.....Must be the supplements. NOt the 5 burritos from the roadside taco cart.
Hair is falling out? cant be male pattern balding. Has to be the supplements.
The reality is you got the shits and someone is balding.
Its life, not supplements.

Donjpn

Awards
We have sold 7900 bottles so far and only 1 person, on this forum, said that maybe it could be causing hairloss. 1-7900.
IF this were a study the conclusion would be so strong in favor of it not causing hair loss as to not even discuss it.
He is also still experiencing hair loss presently as far as I know. While not taking the product.

The thing is things happen. And, people want to blame it on something so they just blame whatever they think may be the culprit. Even if they have really no proof. Someone shits themselves.....Must be the supplements. NOt the 5 burritos from the roadside taco cart.
Okey thank you for fast reply and clarification.
I’ve tried BLR other products before and would like to lose some fat but still gain muscles and wondering if it’s okey to stack Incinderine with the rest of BLR products?

adapt

Awards

funny how side effects have to be caused by something else and the supplements are not to blame but the "benefits" are 10000% sure from the supplements.

Funny how this marketing stuff works.

Get annoyed by potential side effects and concerns talk but find any reason to support and figure out why any benefit whether rare or common is happening. LMAO.

Mention that Incinderine is giving you acne and aggression (despite it originally being labeled a weight loss magic pill) and he will find a single ingredient with a random study to support that it may be increased testosterone say the product giving you the runs and wants to blame diet and poor eating habits or concern about losing hair and talk down on you over it and say u probably been losing hair

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think your math is off. There is only 100% possible.
And its not marketing to say that if 1 person says their hair is falling out and 7000 dont experience this then its probably not the supplement. This is logic not marketing.
And....HE said he didnt know if it was the supplement and that he was still losing hair. Not sure if it had changed at all in spite of not taking the supplement.

This is his report not mine.

"I experienced a lot of hairloss while using it, but I do have other stuff I could also associate it to, so cannot 100% say it was Incinderine... but it could be. Been off for a couple of weeks, I think it has slowed down. "

There are other things he could attribute it to.
Cant say for sure,
Been off for weeks and isnt sure if its slowed down or not. Meaning he is still losing hair and isnt taking the supplement.

Any intelligent person would conclude that the above report along with over 7000 people NOT reporting hair loss indicates its not from the supplement.
You not having the cognitive function associated with elementary school level logic doesnt change things.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think your math is off. There is only 100% possible.
And its not marketing to say that if 1 person says their hair is falling out and 7000 dont experience this then its probably not the supplement. This is logic not marketing.
And....HE said he didnt know if it was the supplement and that he was still losing hair. Not sure if it had changed at all in spite of not taking the supplement.

This is his report not mine.

"I experienced a lot of hairloss while using it, but I do have other stuff I could also associate it to, so cannot 100% say it was Incinderine... but it could be. Been off for a couple of weeks, I think it has slowed down. "

There are other things he could attribute it to.
Cant say for sure,
Been off for weeks and isnt sure if its slowed down or not. Meaning he is still losing hair and isnt taking the supplement.

Any intelligent person would conclude that the above report along with over 7000 people NOT reporting hair loss indicates its not from the supplement.
You not having the cognitive function associated with elementary school level logic doesnt change things.
Just on that, I can 90% confirm the explosive bowel movements were from Incinderine, they have stopped about 2 days after stopping Incinderine. In terms of hairloss I cannot confirm I am still losing the same rate because I havent noticed any additonal damage, what I mean is before incinderine the top of my head was thick and could not see any scalp, then after 6 weeks I have patches all through, these have not gotten any worse as of yet so I think I am not losing as much hair as I did in those initial 6 weeks... I need a couple more weeks to assess. Being 100% transparent I have gut issues and MPB which is why I said I cannot 100% attribute it to Incinderine, but these have all been very consistent and I was just being polite I guess. Now I am not saying your product will cause hair loss for anyone else, I just THINK something in it reacted badly with me, but who knows I have no way to narrow it down as of yet.

Last edited:

raji1980

Awards
Gotta question. so i'm about to finish my 3rd bottle. I've lost 15 pounds BUT I have been up and down on dieting cause of forearm arthritis and stress so could have been more. My strength is definitely up on lifts I platued in the past.

So could I keep going on Incinderine for 3 to 4 more months without a break? Does it need any downtime? I'm about to get back to my regular low calorie dieting but need to know if I should take a break instead of 6 bottles straight.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just on that, I can 90% confirm the explosive bowel movements were from Incinderine, they have stopped about 2 days after stopping Incinderine. In terms of hairloss I cannot confirm I am still losing the same rate because I havent noticed any additonal damage, what I mean is before incinderine the top of my head was thick and could not see any scalp, then after 6 weeks I have patches all through, these have not gotten any worse as of yet so I think I am not losing as much hair as I did in those initial 6 weeks... I need a couple more weeks to assess. Being 100% transparent I have gut issues and MPB which is why I said I cannot 100% attribute it to Incinderine, but these have all been very consistent and I was just being polite I guess. Now I am not saying your product will cause hair loss for anyone else, I just THINK something in it reacted badly with me, but who knows I have no way to narrow it down as of yet.
The problem is before now you just said you thought it was causing hair loss and gastro issues but you didnt disclose that you have pre existing male pattern baldness and gut issues.
Without the Incinderine.
Its one thing to say Im balding and I think maybe this made it worse and another to say xxx is making me lose my hair. Right?
This is my point. And Im not trying to beat you up here, Im just making a point.
If this were an clinical trial or any scientific study and=
1 person with MPB and gastro problems complains of hairloss and diarrhea, and, 7899 dont then the result of that study would be 100% that there is no hairloss or gastro issues. They wouldnt say .000000000001%. They would say the 1 person was a fluke.
Maybe you did suffer these issues. COuld be you are somehow really sensitive because you have irritable bowel syndrome or you are right in the middle of losing your hair due to natural causes. Maybe they were something to do with the supplement, but if it was you would be a massive outlier. And it would be reasonable to conclude that for anyone taking this supplement there is a 0% risk of these issues.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta question. so i'm about to finish my 3rd bottle. I've lost 15 pounds BUT I have been up and down on dieting cause of forearm arthritis and stress so could have been more. My strength is definitely up on lifts I platued in the past.

So could I keep going on Incinderine for 3 to 4 more months without a break? Does it need any downtime? I'm about to get back to my regular low calorie dieting but need to know if I should take a break instead of 6 bottles straight.
Most of the ingredients have additional health benefits and antiaging benefits. No reason to cycle it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way Black friday sale is live
Code BLACK for 30% off

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The problem is before now you just said you thought it was causing hair loss and gastro issues but you didnt disclose that you have pre existing male pattern baldness and gut issues.
Without the Incinderine.
Its one thing to say Im balding and I think maybe this made it worse and another to say xxx is making me lose my hair. Right?
This is my point. And Im not trying to beat you up here, Im just making a point.
If this were an clinical trial or any scientific study and=
1 person with MPB and gastro problems complains of hairloss and diarrhea, and, 7899 dont then the result of that study would be 100% that there is no hairloss or gastro issues. They wouldnt say .000000000001%. They would say the 1 person was a fluke.
Maybe you did suffer these issues. COuld be you are somehow really sensitive because you have irritable bowel syndrome or you are right in the middle of losing your hair due to natural causes. Maybe they were something to do with the supplement, but if it was you would be a massive outlier. And it would be reasonable to conclude that for anyone taking this supplement there is a 0% risk of these issues.
This is going to go nowhere because I understand you need to defend your product, but I will say again, there is a difference between MPB and having gut issues and your hair slowly receding in a typical very linear way compared to adding a new product in and having explosive diarrhea and massive DIFFUSE hair loss... now I feel me being honest is just giving you ammo to debunk what I say. I think it says a lot that I stopped the supplement and within days I was not violently shitting myself and again it is not saying your formulation is to blame, maybe a single ingredient... but who knows how these actually interact with each other, even you were unsure of why some people were getting acne/strength/aggression increases, you can only speculate. I would be interested in seeing peoples blood works after a couple of weeks/months of this product to really see how it effects people. That is the last thing I will say on this because I do actually like a couple of your other products. I just feel like was discredited and attacked straight away for having side effects haha.

Last edited:

raji1980

Awards
The only issue I ever had with Incinderine is headaches the first few days. I've had chronic headaches before so I can't even say it was the Incinderine. No gut issues or hair loss. I'm prone to MPB. I havent had any hair loss since starting. I'm also on fin. Been keeping my hair and no hair loss since starting Incinderine. (No fin side effects in 3 years) I have reflux and ibs (lucky me) but nothings gotten worse. If anything reflux better in the morning cause of weight loss. Going on my fourth bottle.

Last edited:
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only issue I ever had with Incinderine is headaches the first few days. I've had chronic headaches before so I can't even say it was the Incinderine. No gut issues or hair loss. I'm prone to MPB. I havent had any hair loss since starting. I'm also on fin. Been keeping my hair and no hair loss since starting Incinderine. (No fin side effects in 3 years) I have reflux and ibs (lucky me) but nothings gotten worse. If anything reflux better in the morning cause of weight loss. Going on my fourth bottle.
My girlfriend has irritable bowel syndrome and has been taking Incinderine for over a year. If anything we have seen less issues.
I took it for 6 months. 0 issues. Even doubled the dose at one point to test side effects. Nothing.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is going to go nowhere because I understand you need to defend your product, but I will say again, there is a difference between MPB and having gut issues and your hair slowly receding in a typical very linear way compared to adding a new product in and having explosive diarrhea and massive DIFFUSE hair loss... now I feel me being honest is just giving you ammo to debunk what I say. I think it says a lot that I stopped the supplement and within days I was not violently shitting myself and again it is not saying your formulation is to blame, maybe a single ingredient... but who knows how these actually interact with each other, even you were unsure of why some people were getting acne/strength/aggression increases, you can only speculate. I would be interested in seeing peoples blood works after a couple of weeks/months of this product to really see how it effects people. That is the last thing I will say on this because I do actually like a couple of your other products. I just feel like was discredited and attacked straight away for having side effects haha.
The problem is people will read your report and think that this is common and will happen to them.
And I'm saying the chance that it will, if it was the Incinderine in your case, is about 8000 to 1.
Which is to say the chance is statistically 0.

With regards to the strength. I can say with 90% certainty its the increase in glycogen uptake into muscle cells. This is also how anabolic steroids cause rapid strength gains. GLUT4 expression, Insulin. More glycogen.
Also probably why alot of people dont lose weight but lose fat. Because the muscles are swelling and this causes weight gain in spite of loss.
I have labs run during the Incinderine. I can post them. I think my estrogen was 90 so.....doesnt exactly scream AI. But I am genetically predisposed do high estrogen. None the less my estrogen generally is in the 70-90 range with 20 years of labs, so no change.

adapt

Awards

foreman arthritis affecting diet but not your strength ? someone needs to stop going to fiverr dot com for there fake reviews lmaooooooo

Snaeem155

Awards
Thought I'd post an update on my experience.

To sum up ran two bottles for 2 months, hardly lost any weight on the scales and felt disappointed.

Met with a few friends after the same time period for the first time and the first thing they said is have you been working out, you've put on a lot of size.

Didn't change anything bar running Incinderine.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

To sum up ran two bottles for 2 months, hardly lost any weight on the scales and felt disappointed.

Met with a few friends after the same time period for the first time and the first thing they said is have you been working out, you've put on a lot of size.

I wonder why....
Its not surprising that when you take a supplement and change NOTHING else you dont get much.
If you want to lose weight, cut calories.
If you want to get bigger, add calories.
Its amazing to me that people still dont get the absolute most basic principals of fitness. I know of a bunch of people who did the same and got bigger. This is, again as I mentioned, because as insulin rises and GLUT4 expression rises you draw glucose into the muscle cells. This is why strength rises. Why weight rises. Similar to how you see rapid weight gain from anabolic steroids. glucose and water retention.
But if you applied the absolute most simple and most important factor in weight loss (REDUCING CALORIES) then weight loss is rapid with the increased insulin.

Ive never met a single person who runs anabolic steroids and then does nothing else expecting to get bigger.
Ive also never met anyone who takes things like clen or ephedrine etc and just sits there expecting to get shredded.
Why is it that so many people on this forum particularly, take supplements and then do nothing else and are somehow surprised that they didnt get shredded or gain a bunch of muscle mass.
Its comical frankly.

Take supplements or drugs and do nothing else your going to get nothing.

flintinatux

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Does that mean that you ended up not disappointed after all?

Snaeem155

Awards
I wonder why....
Its not surprising that when you take a supplement and change NOTHING else you dont get much.
If you want to lose weight, cut calories.
If you want to get bigger, add calories.
Its amazing to me that people still dont get the absolute most basic principals of fitness. I know of a bunch of people who did the same and got bigger. This is, again as I mentioned, because as insulin rises and GLUT4 expression rises you draw glucose into the muscle cells. This is why strength rises. Why weight rises. Similar to how you see rapid weight gain from anabolic steroids. glucose and water retention.
But if you applied the absolute most simple and most important factor in weight loss (REDUCING CALORIES) then weight loss is rapid with the increased insulin.

Ive never met a single person who runs anabolic steroids and then does nothing else expecting to get bigger.
Ive also never met anyone who takes things like clen or ephedrine etc and just sits there expecting to get shredded.
Why is it that so many people on this forum particularly, take supplements and then do nothing else and are somehow surprised that they didnt get shredded or gain a bunch of muscle mass.
Its comical frankly.

Take supplements or drugs and do nothing else your going to get nothing.
Think you've got the wrong end of the stick here. It was a positive comment from them hence the have you been working out.

My post was simply to say I didn't lose weight but I gained good size.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think you've got the wrong end of the stick here. It was a positive comment from them hence the have you been working out.

My post was simply to say I didn't lose weight but I gained good size.
Ooooh. Yah man I was like....um ..
Doesn't sound too bad to me.

I thought you were complaining that you looked bigger lol.

I think the most surprising part of Incinderine has been the anabolic potential. The strength and weight gain is pretty impressive if you consider its a fat burner. I mean the anabolic results are better than alot of natural anabolics.
It's a good thing in my book.

Honestly I'm a bit trigger happy because of the trolls in this thread. Like adept. And you would be surprised at the non sense I have to address on social media all day.
People who have never gone to the gym, never used our products, making the most ridiculous comments.

My favorite from today was and I quote
"We have never figured out how to reduce myostatin"
From some 12 year old who looks like he's never been to the gym.
I mean who's we first of all. He's 12.
And then do I have to explain the dozen things that reduce myostatin....all day long.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Could this be used by doing 2 pills for after workout with post workout meal (last pill spaced out later in the day with a meal)? Feel like with shuttling nutrients right after your workout would cause to improved recovery/more anabolic environment?

I know it is a powerful fat burner but reading your write up it seems like a great recomp/recovery supplement as well.

Last edited:
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could this be used by doing 2 pills for after workout with post workout meal (last pill spaced out later in the day with a meal)? Feel like with shuttling nutrients right after your workout would cause to improved recovery/more anabolic environment?

I know it is a powerful fat burner but reading your write up it seems like a great recomp/recovery supplement as well.
Yah I think any way you use it will work. The ingredients should stay pretty stable in your system because of BioX.
I definitely think before meals is good.

flintinatux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Bought two bottles with BF sale. I'm bulking, not cutting. More interested in the potential strength and size increase. Plan to take 2 AM + 2 PM. And I'll try to remember to post results at the end.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bought two bottles with BF sale. I'm bulking, not cutting. More interested in the potential strength and size increase. Plan to take 2 AM + 2 PM. And I'll try to remember to post results at the end.
Ive been out of the gym for a while due to injury. About to get back on the horse and going to run a bulk with Incinderine only.
Well see how it goes.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lost 8 lbs over 2 bottles. The only tweak I'd consider with this would be to switch out the berberine for the cyclodextrin Dihydroberberine.

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel

My 3rd order for 3 more bottles just placed, just cracked open my last bottle. My wife told me we better not run out! LOL
Needless to say the Wifey is loving this. she hasn't been to the gym in a month, she is a manager in retail.

My wife is 53yrs young and gotten back into her size 4 pants. with menopause she was up to an 8-10. people at work have been asking how she it trimming up. She wont take hormones. (she has heard too many horror stories)

She has probably turned 6+ people on to this.
I spoke to 2 of them last night at there Christmas party. they wanted to thank me for sending my wife the information on how to purchase. one told me she has lost 19lbs in 2 months, and her husband 15lbs with very little diet and exercise.

The other was a women (in hear 30's if I had to guess) she was telling my wife that she hadn't been able to get in the dress she had on in over 5years.

I have shared it with a few guys at the gym and one at work. the guy from work just started to take it 3 weeks ago. he's already pretty lean. he is loving it and just put in a order for 2 more bottles.
He did ask me if you were going to run an specials for Christmas? he wants to stock up and try Follidrone and Letrone 2 as well.

I have had sinus and chest crud, what seems forever, my workouts have been less that stellar and I love to eat this time of year.
I usually use this time of year to bulk up (usually 20+ lbs from Mid Nov - Mid Jan. I have put on only 1lb. Only thing that is different this year is Incinderine.
Have to say you have another winner!

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to narrow down what is causing a stim effect later in the day. Does incinderine have a stim effect?

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to narrow down what is causing a stim effect later in the day. Does incinderine have a stim effect?
My guess is the bitter orange and or the Green Tea extract. it has always given me a slight stem effect. I workout in the evening 6:00pm and only take 1 pre workout. (I also use a low stim PWO)
I only take one in the morning (I drink 3-4 cups of coffee between 5:30am and 9:00am).
Normal daily dose: 1am, 2 with lunch and 1 pre workout or around 6:00 on off days.

My wife takes one cap with her other supplements close to before bed and doesn't have any issues with sleep problems.