Alpha 7/Epiandro/3AD/BMP/Incinderine stack- missing anything?

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm 6' 211 lbs. sitting around 16% BF. 52 years old.

8 week plan and PCT

CEL Stano-plex 600mg/day Going to add another 300mg of EpiAndro a day with a combination of Iconic Formulations Ultra Epi and Apex Alchemy Stanogen

Iconic Formulations Alpha Seven- 5 pumps/day (200 Androsterone & 75mg 7-keto-dhea)

3-AD- 75mg/day the last 6 weeks of the cycle

XPG- Ab-solved the last 4 weeks of the cycle

Evomuse BMP full dose for 8 weeks and BLR- Incinderine 3 caps/day possibly 4 caps/day

Eating at maintenance or slightly above- Goal is to get below 15% BF and add a touch of muscle if possible

Daily staples-

SNS- Cissus XT, CEL Api-plex, SNS-Cardio XT, NOW Mega D3 & MK-7

Cycle only supps- CEL- cycle assist

PCT- Nolva 20/10/10/10, XPG- Alpha Gel, SNS- Kidney Assist XT, XPG- Suppress C (possibly Apex Ursa/Flashpoint combo as well)

Is there anything I should add/drop? My blood pressure has always been normal (120-125/80). Sleep is good but wondering about any kind of anxiety with the dose of Andro's?

Any thoughts, comments, or ideas would be welcome!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
should work pretty well for your goal. I wouldn't expect much mass, but you should easily drop another couple percentage points of fat

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
maybe injectible l-carnitine, and AET-50

maybe EC stack

that said, trying to recomp but the reduction in bodyfat being the primary goal, id think eating at maintenance would make more sense than a surplus, idk. I think one would have a better time gaining "a touch og muscle" at maintenance or even a slight deficit, while still losing fat, than they would in any kind of surplus.

Reactions: Nac

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have a bunch of AET-50. Probably use it at night before bed time now that you mention it. Thanks for the recommendation

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ramp up with the epiandro so you get a feel for it. It can cause anxiety in some and your not taking a low dose. I would take 300mg Stano-plex pre-workout and throw in 150mg of topical some other time in the day. You may not want to another 300mg of Stano plex and / or another 150mg of the topical. The topical is usually considered twice as strong as the oral - so 300mg means 600mg.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good advice so far. Definitely should be a nice fat loss stack and with the added changes even better. Alpha 7 has a good kick and the other products are too

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3AD might help with some size. It was the most potent of all the andros for me

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m about 2.5 weeks in and loving it. I ended up having enough 3AD for 8 weeks so I started it immediately instead of waiting. I went to the doctor because of a bad ear infection and when they checked my blood pressure it was at 136/98! My blood pressure is always around 125-82 so I immediately stopped the 3AD and cut back on the Epi-Andro- I was taking 525mg topical and 600 oral- I cut the oral and cut back to 450mg epiandro topical per day. I also added Blood Pressure Support XT in. I checked and now my BP is at 125/85 so that’s much better. I’ll save the 3AD for a later date with Stano. My diet has just been ok and some days eating at maintenance and some days over- I’ve had lots of company the past 2 weeks ( riding side x sides in the mountains)- Cleaned my diet up and look forward to the next 5 weeks. So far I didn’t gain any weight and actually look like I’ve been hitting it hard although I haven’t. Heading offshore for 30 days shortly and my diet will be on point along with lots of cardio and regimented training. So far so good- I’m also doing Incinderine at 3 caps a say- fixing to ramp it up to the normal 4 caps/day dosage.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
combination of Iconic Formulations Ultra Epi and Apex Alchemy Stanogen

Iconic Formulations Alpha Seven- 5 pumps/day (200 Androsterone & 75mg 7-keto-dhea)
I'm sorta confused by the stack, why not just take Ultra Hard for epi + andro, instead of three different products? Then maybe add the hyperion by apex if you want DHEA.

I'm not exactly criticizing or suggesting, just asking for my own knowledge and learning.

XPG- Ab-solved the last 4 weeks of the cycle
Another product of theirs you might really like pct, is the XPG Alpha Gel. After I finished a run of dermacrine and 2 months+ of epiandrosterone (via Ultra Hard, and then EpiAndroLean) I ran 2 bottles of Alpha Gel and it was so good I just ordered a third.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm sorta confused by the stack, why not just take Ultra Hard for epi + andro, instead of three different products? Then maybe add the hyperion by apex if you want DHEA.

I'm not exactly criticizing or suggesting, just asking for my own knowledge and learning.

Another product of theirs you might really like pct, is the XPG Alpha Gel. After I finished a run of dermacrine and 2 months+ of epiandrosterone (via Ultra Hard, and then EpiAndroLean) I ran 2 bottles of Alpha Gel and it was so good I just ordered a third.
I got a killer deal on the Ultra Epi and Alpha 7- I’ve been wanting to try the 7 keto DHEA. Alpha gel is definately going to be in my PCT! I love the stuff!!