Semi-sponsored Log - BLR Incinderine

tullius

Awards
Welcome to my log of the new offering from BLR, Incinderine. I'll link to the FAQ thread if anyone hasnt seen it thus far:

INCINDERINE FAQ. The modern fat burner. GLP-1 agonist. - AnabolicMinds.com

This next section will largely be informational, providing needed context for the log:

Current stats:
Age 32
Weight 306lb
Years lifting 21 total

Recent lifts post surgery
Deadlift 495X3
flat bench 135X5
OHP 135x5
SSB Squat 425X5 (I cannot currently get under a regular bar to squat)

All time Numbers
Deadlift 725
Squat 705
Bench 500
OHP strict 365
Axle clean and press 400
Log clean and press 385

Current supplements

Incinderine, 1 cap 4 times daily (4AM PWO, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM)
Apex B-aet 2ml daily post workout/AM
Apex 6-oxo 1ml daily post workout/AM
175mg Test per week TRT
2.5iu HGH 5 on 2 off
Animal pak and animal flex daily
Various EAA products during daily fasting windows
Various low stim PWO drinks (150mg caffeine or less, generally speaking)

Diet

I currently follow either a 20/4 or 16/8 daily intermittent fasting schedule. I am not tracking much in terms of macros, other than protein at present. The target is 200 grams of protein daily, and staying away from carbs as much as is feasible while cooking for a family of 5.

Background:

I have been lifting consistently since I was 11 years old. I am a former college offensive lineman, and more recently I have competed in strongman and the Scottish highland games. I did have a brief stint powerlifting as well but prefer the other two activities as they provide more variety. The cut I am doing now is largely the result of losing my long time gym habit after having my shoulder surgery earlier this year. I had a labral repair and between my family and my job, alongside physical therapy, I went the longest period of time in my life without lifting, roughly 6 months. One month of this was pre surgery as my shoulder wouldn't stay in at all, and five months was post surgery. That five month period post surgery I drank too much beer and ate like an idiot seeking solace in food and inebriation and, as a result, gained about 30-40 pounds while atrophying a lot of muscle tissue at the same time. I am now rebuilding my habits and cutting until I am satisfied I have to good place to build back from, the goal being 250lb.

Presently I am weaker than I have been in a long time, and many movements aren't available to be done as my shoulder is still healing. Every workout starts with all of my PT exercises, and I do what I can with the time I have left as my gym time is relegated to 4:30AM to 5:45AM.

I hope everyone will enjoy following along, and I will look forward to seeing how Incinderine treats me. Pictures are attached below, 330lb as of July 12, 306lb as of September 12

Attachments

Last edited:

tullius

Awards
Going to use this reply as a way to play catch up. Got the pills on Monday evening and took 1 cap before dinner. Have follow the above stated 4 times daily protocol since. Weight as of this AM was 302, but it may not be apples to apples as I overslept my alarm and normally weight myself after the gym where I will have had 40oz of EAA and PWO between waking and weighing.

So far I have noticed that I do not seem to be running a bit warmer than usual considering my fasting, and cravings are certainly deadened.

9/12/23
OHP 45, 65, 85, 105, 135 all for 5
Arnold DB press 30s, 35s, 45s, 55s all for 10
Seated db lateral raise 15s 4x10
db rear delt fly 25s 4x10

9/13/23
SSB squat 155, 245, 335, 385, 425, 425 all for 5
Leg extension 130, 140, 150 4x10 with 4-2-4 tempo
Ham curl 120, 130, 140 4x10 with 4-2-2 tempo

9/14/2023 - Overslept my alarm due to my youngest being sick and having me and the wife up all night

tullius

Awards
Subbed. If you keep up with the log we will sponsor the next bottle.
Get some brother.
Thank you Brundel, I appreciate the encouragement. I have two bottles on hand, so 8 weeks is the current plan for logging, but I would love to make it 12.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
IL follow, I'm stuck in cut/maintenance mode for probably the remainder of the year to stay within weight classes and I have been keeping a eye on the incinderine thread for a while now. It's high on my list of interests at the moment.

Good luck dude 💪

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In! Looking forward to seeing your hard work pay off! Balancing family, work, healing and the gym is definitely a lot!! Good for you for continuing to set goals and push through setbacks!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Guys 300lbs, he’s not “recomping”. Scale should be a main focus.
Guys just taken 6 months off the gym and is getting back into training with a product that has helped some recomp. The scale will be offset by some muscle gain.

Last edited:
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys just taken 6 months off the gym and is getting back into training with a product that has helped some gain . The scale will be offset by some muscle gain.
Yup, it seems like alot of guys are gaining some muscle and losing fat so while weight will be important for reaching his goals, other markers are also relevant.

tullius

Awards
Guys 300lbs, he’s not “recomping”. Scale should be a main focus.
For the first time in my life strength loss isn't a concern for me here, so the scale is what I am worried about. My long term goal is to get down to 250. That being said, after 6 months of inactivity I probably will add back some muscle tissue just due to muscle memory and the length of time and amount of adaptation I have put my body through over the last two decades. At any rate, I'm enjoying incinderine and I hope you enjoy following along if you choose to.

tullius

Awards
Playing catch up after a weekend away with my family at the beach. I have attached a photo check in from this morning after my shoulder workout, and I am weighing in at 305, so up 3lb from the end of last week, but down 1lb from the last Monday check in. This doesn't surprise me because I had some beers with my father in law and brother in law over the weekend and chose the social aspects of dining with family over fasting. Workout updates are below as well for Friday through today:

9/15/2023:

Bent over row 4x10 - 225, 225, 255, 255

Deadlift 6x5 - 255, 315, 405, 455, 495, 495

Cable lat pull down 4x10 - 90, 90, 100, 110 (have to be cautious with these on the repaired shoulder)

Biceps - Some for a few, got a pump
--------------------------------------------------------------
9/16/2023:

Body weight lunges on the beach, roughly 300 yards worth

carried my daughter up a steep incline about 1/2 mile, which sure felt like a workout
9/18/2023:

Axle bar OHP, strict 5x6 - 80, 100, 120, 140, 160

DB seated arnold press 4x10 - 35s, 45s, 50s, 55s

Shoulder shockers (superset seated front raise, side raise, seated clean and press) used 30lb for the front raise, 15s for the other movements 4 sets, 30 reps each

DB Rear delt fly 4x10 - 20s

Tennis backhand cable raise 4x10 - 15lb on the cybex cable machine

Attachments

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For the first time in my life strength loss isn't a concern for me here, so the scale is what I am worried about. My long term goal is to get down to 250. That being said, after 6 months of inactivity I probably will add back some muscle tissue just due to muscle memory and the length of time and amount of adaptation I have put my body through over the last two decades. At any rate, I'm enjoying incinderine and I hope you enjoy following along if you choose to.
Ya just didnt want you discouraged. Good luck! Following!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Playing catch up after a weekend away with my family at the beach. I have attached a photo check in from this morning after my shoulder workout, and I am weighing in at 305, so up 3lb from the end of last week, but down 1lb from the last Monday check in. This doesn't surprise me because I had some beers with my father in law and brother in law over the weekend and chose the social aspects of dining with family over fasting. Workout updates are below as well for Friday through today:

9/15/2023:

Bent over row 4x10 - 225, 225, 255, 255

Deadlift 6x5 - 255, 315, 405, 455, 495, 495

Cable lat pull down 4x10 - 90, 90, 100, 110 (have to be cautious with these on the repaired shoulder)

Biceps - Some for a few, got a pump
9/16/2023:

Body weight lunges on the beach, roughly 300 yards worth

carried my daughter up a steep incline about 1/2 mile, which sure felt like a workout
9/18/2023:

Axle bar OHP, strict 5x6 - 80, 100, 120, 140, 160

DB seated arnold press 4x10 - 35s, 45s, 50s, 55s

Shoulder shockers (superset seated front raise, side raise, seated clean and press) used 30lb for the front raise, 15s for the other movements 4 sets, 30 reps each

DB Rear delt fly 4x10 - 20s

Tennis backhand cable raise 4x10 - 15lb on the cybex cable machine
Looking good brother, keep it up.

tullius

Awards
9/19/2023

SSB Squats 6x8 - 155, 245, 295, 335, 385, 385

Bulgarian split squat 4x10 per leg 45lb

Ran short on time today between shoulder PT movements and warming up for legs, but any day in the gym is a wine right now. Weight at 304 this AM, so some of the indiscretions of the weekend are falling away already.

tullius

Awards
9/20/2023

DB Flat bench, sets of 12 - 55s, 60s, 65s, 70s, 75s

DB Incline bench sets of 12 - 60s, 65s, 70s, 70s, Had to stop pressing here as my left shoulder was feeling funny

Peck deck fly 90lb on stack, 3 sets to failure 5-2-5-0 tempo

Tricep cable push down 60lb 4x16

Single arm cross body tricep extension 25lb 4x8, one set with assisted reps to failure

Weight at 301lb this AM. The biggest thing I have noticed with Incinderine being added is that cravings are not just deadened they're non existent at this point. I am having a protein shake at 3pm and dinner at 6 and it is no problem. Weight is still falling off and I am still staying warm during the day long past where I normally would have been feeling cold. Seems like I don't need to refeed and my metabolism is just chugging along.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
9/20/2023

DB Incline bench sets of 12 - 60s, 65s, 70s, 70s, Had to stop pressing here as my left shoulder was feeling funny

Single arm cross body tricep extension 25lb 4x8, one set with assisted reps to failure

Weight at 301lb this AM. The biggest thing I have noticed with Incinderine being added is that cravings are not just deadened they're non existent at this point. I am having a protein shake at 3pm and dinner at 6 and it is no problem. Weight is still falling off and I am still staying warm during the day long past where I normally would have been feeling cold. Seems like I don't need to refeed and my metabolism is just chugging along.
Thanks for the update. I feel the same way about cravings. It even seems so easy to just to tell myself you don’t need that , lol. I have a lot of stress in my life right now so the no cravings part helps me a lot because I normally would comfort eat.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
9/20/2023

Gotta love that. Cravings for me are the worst, especially if I am far along in a cut and become food focused. Having incinderine to make that a non issue is on point.

tullius

Awards
The last four days have been a shitshow for me. My Thursday workout was garbage, and it turns out that my daughter brought me a cold bug from preschool. Additionally, I got a cellulitis infection in my left leg that became swollen up and gave me a pretty good fever. From that I spent most of the weekend feeling sick and not doing a lot. I did get antibiotics and my leg is getting better. Workouts are below including my Monday check-in picture:

9/21/2023

Deadlift 135, 225, 315, 365, 405 all for 5 then gave up because my left leg was sore and swollen

Hammer strength high row, 4x10 - 90/arm, 115/arm. 135/arm, 135/arm

Cable lat pulldown 4x10 - 105, 105, 115, 115

had to call it here as I was sick and didn't know it yet, had absolutely no gas in the tank.

9/25/2023

Axle OHP worked up to 160x4, then backed off to 150 for 6

DB Arnold press 4x12 45, 55, 60, 65

Tennis backhand raise on cables 4x12 15lb

Shoulder shockers, 4 sets 30 reps, 30lb front raise, 15s for side raise and clean and press

Weight at 300lb this morning. I imagine getting sick probably helped because I had even less appetite than usual. Check-in photo is attached below

Attachments

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sucks man. Hopefully you get back to 100% quick.

tullius

Awards
That sucks man. Hopefully you get back to 100% quick.
Definitely not the best weekend I have ever had lol. But I am on the mend now. Once my infection is fully cleared up I'll be able to train legs again but I am not taking chances until its fully gone. At the very least I am down 6 pounds since starting the incinderine, and frankly my diet has been erratic at best with the beack weekend in the mix. I believe this stuff would really shine with better discipline on that front. I am going to keep tightening things up and hope to see the pounds keep falling off.

Thanks for bringing this to market, it is a unique supplement and I am certain it will end up being popular before too long, if only for the blunted cravings

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I imagine getting sick probably helped because I had even less appetite than usual.
I remember when I had covid not too long ago I dropped like 5-6 lbs from not eatting. Maybe they should call it the weight loss sickness :ROFLMAO:

tullius

Awards
Lol, it does seem to do that. I once got flue and strep at the same time in high school and lost like 20lb in two weeks, but I dont recommend that method lol, it was miserable

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, it does seem to do that. I once got flue and strep at the same time in high school and lost like 20lb in two weeks, but I dont recommend that method lol, it was miserable
That sounds absolutely horrendous

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely not the best weekend I have ever had lol. But I am on the mend now. Once my infection is fully cleared up I'll be able to train legs again but I am not taking chances until its fully gone. At the very least I am down 6 pounds since starting the incinderine, and frankly my diet has been erratic at best with the beack weekend in the mix. I believe this stuff would really shine with better discipline on that front. I am going to keep tightening things up and hope to see the pounds keep falling off.

Thanks for bringing this to market, it is a unique supplement and I am certain it will end up being popular before too long, if only for the blunted cravings
Is selling like crazy. Already sold out of batch 2....

tullius

Awards
Skipped 9/26/23 due to children not sleeping issues, but did note my weight was at 297 yesterday morning.

9/27/2023

Cable Lat pulldown 4x14 100, 110, 120, 120

Cable low row 4x14 150, 150, 160, 170

Plate loaded high row machine 4x14 2 plates per side

Biceps: 30lb dbs, 4 sets of 16 alternating hammer and regular curl, 4 sets to failure with 20lb db concentration curl

Had to run out quickly due to early professional obligations today, but post workout weight was 298 this morning. I am drawing the conclusion that this stuff works, as weight has never really consistently moved down this easily in any other cut I have undertaken.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So presently you are down 8lbs in 13 days? Is that correct?
Just trying to make sure Im reading it correctly. If so thats really solid.

tullius

Awards
So presently you are down 8lbs in 13 days? Is that correct?
Just trying to make sure Im reading it correctly. If so thats really solid.
That is correct. Started 9/14/2023 at 306, and I am now down to 298 as of 9/27/2023. This supplement is pretty remarkable, and seems to work really well in combination with Intermittent fasting. Normally that kind of drop I would attribute to the "easy weight" at the start of any cut, which is all water and glycogen, but I had already lost 24lb immediately before starting incinderine, so I cant really attribute the next 8lb to being the easy weight. All the above said, I am sure its probably having a greater impact on me because of having so much to lose, but I am incredibly happy so far either way.

tullius

Awards
9/28/2023

Hit legs now that my infection cleared up in my left leg. All went well until my last set, where something went off in my lower back near the right hip. Trying my damnedest to stay positive here but it feels like my lifting life right now is a cavalcade of fuckery.

SSB Squat 155, 245, 335, 425, 445 for 5, 5, 5, 3, 3 The third rep is what got me. Didn't fail but felt something strenge and now I hurt

Leg extension 4x20 130, 140, 150, 150 no tempo

Ham curl 4x15 130, 140, 145, 150 no tempo

Weight steady at 298 this AM

tullius

Awards
9/29/2023

I have eased up on my fasting window the last couple of days, opting to have a costco vanilla RTD protien hake mixed with iced coffee to break my fast around 11-12, and following up with a metrx big 100 at 3pm with 48g of optimum nutrition whey mixed with coconut water. Dinners are as normal. Skipped the gym this morning due to more professional obligations, but weighed myself out of curiosity and it came back at 294. I was confused by that and weighed myself a second time to the same result. I am kind of astounded at how the weight is falling off right now, but excited to keep it going. Should I post up a picture of the scale readout as they take them? I worry that it seems like bullshit given how quickly it is moving, though on some level it makes sense because I have a lot to lose.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
pting to have a costco vanilla RTD protien hake mixed with iced coffee
That's what I do. Rather than use vanilla coffee creamer I just use vanilla RTDs or protein powder with a little milk.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
9/29/2023

I have eased up on my fasting window the last couple of days, opting to have a costco vanilla RTD protien hake mixed with iced coffee to break my fast around 11-12, and following up with a metrx big 100 at 3pm with 48g of optimum nutrition whey mixed with coconut water. Dinners are as normal. Skipped the gym this morning due to more professional obligations, but weighed myself out of curiosity and it came back at 294. I was confused by that and weighed myself a second time to the same result. I am kind of astounded at how the weight is falling off right now, but excited to keep it going. Should I post up a picture of the scale readout as they take them? I worry that it seems like bullshit given how quickly it is moving, though on some level it makes sense because I have a lot to lose.
Good work dude! I too do black coffee with a scoop of protein to break my fast - or water with Dunkin Doughnuts Coffee flavored Iso Protein.

Perhaps down the line if your progress slows look into adding L-Carnitine, ECGC, or ECA.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is correct. Started 9/14/2023 at 306, and I am now down to 298 as of 9/27/2023. This supplement is pretty remarkable, and seems to work really well in combination with Intermittent fasting. Normally that kind of drop I would attribute to the "easy weight" at the start of any cut, which is all water and glycogen, but I had already lost 24lb immediately before starting incinderine, so I cant really attribute the next 8lb to being the easy weight. All the above said, I am sure its probably having a greater impact on me because of having so much to lose, but I am incredibly happy so far either way.
I dont think any weight is easy weight. Keep up the good work brother. I think I agree that if someone has 8% bodyfat they wont see as great of an impact but thats just because if they lose 5% its basically unnoticeable statistically. Doesnt mean its easy for you though. Keep killing it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dunkin Doughnuts Coffee flavored Iso Protein.
I have yet to try this one but I've seen that flavor before and sounds very tasty. It would probably be awesome mixed with black coffee....

tullius

Awards
10/2/2023 Weighed in at 298 this AM. Weekend fun always seems to bloat me up a bit, but it is still trending in the correct direction. Also have noticed that my chest, arms, and shoulders are looking fuller these days, which is really moralizing for me as I had withered away for a bit there.

DB Incline bench - Sets of 10, rack run from 45s-80s, 80s are a post surgery PR for me and it felt pretty great

flat barbell bench - sets of 6 135, 135, 155, 185 These still feel a bit off, the range of motion and stability are not where I want them to be, but its not bad for a first outing

Peck deck fly 100lb on stack, 3 sets to failure 5-2-5-0 tempo

Tricep cable push down 70lb 4x16

Single arm cross body tricep extension 25lb 4x10

Attachments

tullius

Awards
10/3/2023 Scale said 296 after my lift this AM. Weight fluctuates wildly because I dont fast on the weekends, but it is moving in the right direction generally speaking.

Back day today, added some core work to try and get my lower back feeling better since I tweaked it squatting last week, so I added bird dogs, curl ups, side planks, and a few other things after my shoulder PT.

Cable lat pull down 4x10 - 125, 137, 137, 137

Cable low row 4x10 - 170, 170, 170, 190

DB Shrugs 4x12 - 105s, 110s, 110s, 110s

Bicep curls - Some for a few DBs and straight bar

tullius

Awards
10/5/2023

Weight steady at 296 this morning. Hit shoulders and had a nice post surgery PR

Axle overhead press sets of 3 120, 130, 140, 160, 170, 190, 200

Arnold db press 4x10 55s, 60s, 70s 80s but only for 6 reps

Shoulder shockers 3 sets 30 reps

Rear delt fly 25s 4x10

Overall a good pressing day. Vertical pressing is going well whereas horizontal pressing is still not quite right. This makes sense due to the nature of my cartilage repair, but I hope it improves soon.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like things are going well. Weight is coming off and looking at the lifts it looks like strength is increasing which is great!
Keep it up brother.

tullius

Awards
10/6/2023 Hit legs today as best I could. Back is still feeling a bit off so I relied on machines.

Warmed up with McGill big 3 exercises for core and back stability, followed by Kosack squats and banded monster walks

Pendulum squat machine sets of 8 - 25, 35, 50, 70, 90, 90

Leg press, 4 plates per side, 4 sets of 20

Ham curl machine, 4 sets 18/16/14/12 reps 150, 170, 180, 190

Energy in the gym is solid right now, and weight is moving up on exercises and won on the scale (294 again this AM) so all is going well

tullius

Awards
Apologies to all following for the lack of updates. I was travelling on business and fairly out of pocket for the interceding week or so. Last week my diet was not great because of the meetings and eating out exclusively, so I have lost some ground. It was compounded by the hotel fitness center only having dumbbells up to 50 lb. Wont bother with my workouts last week as they were just a millions reps of anything I could do movement wise in that little "fitness center"

10/16/2023 Weight 298lb

Deadlifts all sets of 3 135, 225, 315, 405, 495, 495, attempted 545 but it wasnt there

Pendlay rows, all sets of 8 225, 225, 275, 275, 275

Cable lat pull down all sets of 10 130, 150, 150, 150, 170

Cable low rows, all sets of 8 with 4 second negative 150, 150, 160, 150

Looking at my check in photo below, I perceive more shape and definition in my torso, so I think that even despite the odd schedule, eating out, and other aspects, incinderine has me looking better than I otherwise would have. Posted my last check in at 298 with it for direct comparison, and will look forward to hearing what the AM braintrust thinks.

Attachments

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Life will always throw curve balls. I dont see any setback. You didnt regain any weight which is surprising considering you ate out exclusively. Just regroup and keep pushing forward. The diet is always going to be the primary mover. If its off, everything is off.
Now that you are able to dial it in again things will continue to move in the desired direction.