INCINDERINE FAQ. The modern fat burner. GLP-1 agonist.

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
minimal weight loss responses so far and the other benefits can be mere placebos.
Are you taking Incinderine? What are you're own experiences if so? I notice you've been somewhat sceptical, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but rather than just comment on other's experiences would be good to read your first hand experience if any

adapt

Awards
Are you taking Incinderine? What are you're own experiences if so? I notice you've been somewhat sceptical, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but rather than just comment on other's experiences would be good to read your first hand experience if any
I bought a couple bottles, just waiting for the trial and error boyz to go thru their bottles to see the responses and ultimately best approach and what to expect overall

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought a couple bottles, just waiting for the trial and error boyz to go thru their bottles to see the responses and ultimately best approach and what to expect overall
I think given the MOA of the product, best approach has been laid out and solidified.

2 caps twice a day before your heaviest meals or carb meals.

Also to speak on the comment of minimal losses thus far. This is a natural supplement, not T3 or DNP. Being in a calorie deficit for weightloss is an absolute must. Yes this product may be exceptional at shuttling nutrients into muscles and allowing one to recomp slightly, however, even on PEDs unless you’re running a first cycle,
recomping is a rather slow process that doesn’t generally give solid progress like either a straight bulk or cut would.

This product is very new and the best way to see if something works for you, is to use it yourself as everyone is different.

Snaeem155

Awards
What would stack best with this FD2, Vector or Androgin?

Need to order some in a day or two.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote

In my experience, Vector if bulking, FD2 if cutting, or Androgin if looking to recomp. Sounds like Incinderine is pretty versatile.

Last edited:
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello Brundel or anyone who may have insight to my question. I'm currently taking Mounjaro for past few months and is pricey but really helped me drop nearly 40lbs from my altimeter high of 295 and recent weigh in between 256-258 in past week since April start. I picked up 4 bottles and I'm looking to either start taking incinderine while finishing last 2 shots of Mounjaro, is this crazy or do I need to wait to start? Also I'm using the Anabolic stack with the Vector, follidrone, Androgen and gonna run out this week. Do I reorder and take with the Incinderine or is there any conflict with this and the other products? I'm still looking to loose fat, put on some muscle and increase endurance, etc. My goal weight is 225-230. I'm 6 foot and 54 yo. Firefighter/Paramedic. Thanks in advance.
Honestly I think I would wait till you finish. You dont want to experience any negative side effects from the combined products Mounjaro works the same way Incinderine does although Im sure Mounjaro is more powerful or it should be. But I dont know if combining the 2 with the same MOA will lead to sides so maybe wait. Otherwise there are no contradictions with our products and Incinderine or with Mounjaro and any of our opther products except incinderine.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started incinderine, any issues taking dexmethylphenidate while taking this?
I dont think so no. Start with 1 cap and work up just to make sure the beta agonism doesnt give you too much additional stimulation.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This is all dependent on your goals. If its fat loss strictly Id say Follidrone.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my experience, Vector if bulking, FD2 if cutting, or Androgin if looking to recomp. Sounds like Incinderine is pretty versatile.

Weird though the BLR site is down.
Site isnt down.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
minimal weight loss responses so far and the other benefits can be mere placebos.
Thats to be expected. Some people just got theirs yesterday. And weight loss doesnt happen overnight just like muscle growth doesnt happen overnight. Ever see people saying how they gained 5lbs of muscle the first week taking xxx supp. Thats BS. It takes months to build muscle even with massive anabolic steroid cycles. Same with weight loss. 1-3lbs a week is good for weight loss. More than this and it becomes unhealthy, you start losing alot of muscle mass and your chance of maintaining the losses dwindles rapidly.
Supplements are not magic pills.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe comment after you have tried rather than before. Since you have no frame of reference.

This is from another thread on this forum.
"Definitely working for me. The love handles are almost completely gone and the lower ab fat is starting to fade.
This is after 2 client dinners last week with drinks and a family cookout last Sunday. (had 3 burgers, nibbled on snack food and had at least 8 beers. and this fruit pizza that was awesome)
Really liking the 3 per day split out AM/lunch/PM. "

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
i can see the value in someone eyeing the forums to see how others fare first, though usually that happens prior to purchase. in that event, i recommend keeping an eye out for a few weeks down the road; i think enough people on here know that their weight can fluctuate a few pounds depending on hydration, when they drop a deuce etc in relation to when they weigh themselves. factoring that in, people are unlikely to speak up generally until they reach say the 6-10lbs lost mark so if youre losing 1lb a week, it may be a six week wait befroe we start to get alot of feedback. ill get into why there is plenty to be excited about there.

in my case, i eat the same all week, with a deviation on friday datenight and sunday when i get a meal cooked for me. both of those days involve me eating as much as i want. for the past few years ive been weighing myself on friday morning after i train and again on monday and i always weigh 3-4 more lbs just from pigging out over the weekend.

normally, im 187 on friday and 190 on monday. last monday i was 186.4, so if it follows that im 3lbs lighter by friday ill be pretty stoked. anyway, i hope this illustrates how even someone tracking everything diligently needs more time to reach conclusions and share input. do i deserve to lose 3lbs? absolutely not, i havent changed my diet at all.

what is exciting here for me is that we have something that has the potential to keep working over a longer time period. its not a stim product that is going to plateau very soon and leave me desensitized to even continuing getting the initial benefits. i have abs, but there is flab in the area and on the sides. if i lost 1/2lb a week but that continued for 20 weeks without me changing my diet or losing strength, id probably be peeled and may not want to lose more weight and basically id be in a place that a vast number of modifications in training and diet hasnt gotten me after two years of trying to hone in on my waist

Last edited:

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i can see the value in someone eyeing the forums to see how others fare first, though usually that happens prior to purchase. in that event, i recommend keeping an eye out for a few weeks down the road; i think enough people on here know that their weight can fluctuate a few pounds depending on hydration, when they drop a deuce etc in relation to when they weigh themselves. factoring that in, people are unlikely to speak up generally until they reach say the 6-10lbs lost mark so if youre losing 1lb a week, it may be a six week wait befroe we start to get alot of feedback. ill get into why there is plenty to be excited about there.

in my case, i eat the same all week, with a deviation on friday datenight and sunday when i get a meal cooked for me. both of those days involve me eating as much as i want. for the past few years ive been weighing myself on friday morning after i train and again on monday and i always weigh 3-4 more lbs just from pigging out over the weekend.

normally, im 187 on friday and 190 on monday. last monday i was 186.4, so if it follows that im 3lbs lighter by friday ill be pretty stoked. anyway, i hope this illustrates how even someone tracking everything diligently needs more time to reach conclusions and share input. do i deserve to lose 3lbs? absolutely not, i havent changed my diet at all.

what is exciting here for me is that we have something that has the potential to keep working over a longer time period. its not a stim product that is going to plateau very soon and leave me desensitized to even continuing getting the initial benefits. i have abs, but there is flab in the area and on the sides. if i lost 1/2lb a week but that continued for 20 weeks without me changing my diet or losing strength, id probably be peeled and may not want to lose more weight and basically id be in a place that a vast number of modifications in training and diet hasnt gotten me after two years of trying to hone in on my waist
Great post.

i have 3 bottles so going to run it for at least 3 months and see what happens!
If I just lose a little each week like that I will be were I want to be!

raji1980

Awards
Anyone get minor headaches? Going into my third week and started getting headaches last week. Just minor nothing serious. I was reading ozempic gives headaches cause of dehydration. This suppose to be similar so was wondering if it's that. I also started taking full dose day 1. I get like 10 cups a water a day so I'll up it. I'm also taking olympus labs alpharip. I stopped that since Sunday and still feel the headaches.

Also wanted to note I was suffering from chronic headaches earlier this year so that could be it

Last edited:
Mick535

Mick535

Awards
Anyone get minor headaches? Going into my third week and started getting headaches last week. Just minor nothing serious. I was reading ozempic gives headaches cause of dehydration. This suppose to be similar so was wondering if it's that. I also started taking full dose day 1. I get like 10 cups a water a day so I'll up it. I'm also taking olympus labs alpharip. I stopped that since Sunday and still feel the headaches.

Also wanted to note I was suffering from chronic headaches earlier this year so that could be it
I went through a major dehydration episode on Saturday. I took 2 liquid IV packs to get me back on track. I hiked around 4 miles in 90 degree heat but had water and Gatorade but it still hit me. I do this on a regular basis so not my first time. Had a headache the rest of the day and night.

Doing pretty good now, but have put the 2 lbs I lost back on. Steady at 187 right now. Strength in the gym is definitely up, not drastically but noticeable. The DOMS are hitting pretty good today, which I rarely get since I’ve been lifting so long.

The acne is still there but not as bad as it was initially. My wife said I’m more vascular and appear to have tightened up a bit.

This is day 13 for me and for context, I’m 53 and have been lifting since I was 16. I’ve never been more than 10 lbs overweight. Right now I’m about 7 lbs higher than I want to be.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was for a bit for me this am. Glad its back. Was waiting on Hanswolo restock.... and now its back!
Yah its weird because it was never down on my end but we saw a major lag in sales yesterday. Only possibility was the site was down. The dip was like 70% less than normal so something was up. Looks ok now.

Han Swolo is back in stock.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You

may need more water. Try to aim for a gallon, especially if you are headache prone because as you are aware dehydration can cause a headache rapidly. I aim for no less than 1 gal in the summer. Winter I can get away with less but right now its hot as F so...Hydrate hydrate hydrate.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went through a major dehydration episode on Saturday. I took 2 liquid IV packs to get me back on track. I hiked around 4 miles in 90 degree heat but had water and Gatorade but it still hit me. I do this on a regular basis so not my first time. Had a headache the rest of the day and night.

Doing pretty good now, but have put the 2 lbs I lost back on. Steady at 187 right now. Strength in the gym is definitely up, not drastically but noticeable. The DOMS are hitting pretty good today, which I rarely get since I’ve been lifting so long.

The acne is still there but not as bad as it was initially. My wife said I’m more vascular and appear to have tightened up a bit.

This is day 13 for me and for context, I’m 53 and have been lifting since I was 16. I’ve never been more than 10 lbs overweight. Right now I’m about 7 lbs higher than I want to be.
When you are dehydrated your body will hold onto water because it thinks its dying of lack of water. So its exceptionally important to stay hydrated. Get a gal a day in at least. If you still are dehydrated go for more. Once you are steadily hydrated your body will start to pass more fluid through and things will normalize. Post contest some guys can gain 30lbs in a couple of days just because the body is sponging up water and glycogen.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I had minor headaches the first few days but they went away when I split up the evening dose. [2 X AM 1 dinner & 1 before bed] I also drink more water and that helps. Berberine can cause headaches, but I believe it is like having detox symptoms where your body is better getting rid of toxins etc. That would explain the acne and break outs people are talking about too. Those all should improve as we detox.
Not complaining about Incinderine (I am liking the effects), but it seems we are using this thread to really analyze all aspects of its run.

raji1980

Awards
I was thinking it could be the berberine causing the headaches. I was taking berberine a while ago and remember some headaches. Stopped it and I was fine. Ive also been taking mitoburn. Low blood sugar headaches? I have felt weird a few times walking around and I don't eat till 6pm.

I love how it's helping me get carb weight down during the week. I high carb during the weekend and gain 8 to 10 pounds. I'm down 7 of those already when I'm typically down 4 or 5 at this time. Maybe some weight loss in there helping. I purchased 6 bottles so I'll keep updating. I know for a fact I'm down 4 pounds since starting Incinderine and I ate whatever these pass 2 weekends.

Last edited:
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking it could be the berberine causing the headaches. I was taking berberine a while ago and remember some headaches. Stopped it and I was fine. Ive also been taking mitoburn. Low blood sugar headaches? I have felt weird a few times walking around and I don't eat till 6pm.

I love how it's helping me get carb weight down during the week. I high carb during the weekend and gain 8 to 10 pounds. I'm down 7 of those already when I'm typically down 4 or 5 at this time. Maybe some weight loss in there helping. I purchased 6 bottles so I'll keep updating. I know for a fact I'm down 4 pounds since starting Incinderine and I ate whatever these pass 2 weekends.
From experience, low carb or no carb and then high carb is counter productive as it can lead to alot of muscle loss and the big glucose spikes on the weekend just makes things worse because your body is starving and then you overfeed it so it holds onto everything in the form of fat storage. So you get muscle loss and stubborn fat. Better to not have such wide swings. Even if you did 1 day regular carb, 1 day med, 1 day low. Repeat. This would be better IMO. This is how I used to cut. Not 0 carb and no massive carb loading while cutting. Slow and steady wins the race. Just my opinion. If what you are doing is working then awesome.

tullius

Awards
I missed the boat on ordering this before it sold out, so too bad for me. But I am very interested in this whenever it comes back into stock.

My main question is this: Would it work well in conjunction with intermittent fasting (20-4) and is it a bad idea to take this while using GH at 2.5iu daily in the morning? Generally speaking I am up at 3:45, pin GH and then straight to gym. I drink EAAs throughout the day and feeding window is 4pm to 8pm. I don't want to Diminish the GH, and frankly despite reading the info in the beginning of the thread I don't entirely understand the mechanism of action here. Any help offered here would be very appreciated

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
4th day taking Incinderine,
Definitely feel much warmer and loving the adrenaline feeling which is slightly stimulating and as a result not feeling that much hungry.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I get headaches on the regular but I havent experienced any additional at all with Inciderene. I do keep myself well hydrated at most times.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
the claim that this is working for GLP-1 and GIP agonism as well as DPP4 antagonism is quite astounding, I mean, based on what? Hopefully not just trying to capitalize on all the press and clamor for these classes of meds- also- are you advising people to avoid if there is a family hx of MEN1/2 and or Thyroid medullary carcinoma- are you having them get pre-administration calcitonin levels checked?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I missed the boat on ordering this before it sold out, so too bad for me. But I am very interested in this whenever it comes back into stock.

My main question is this: Would it work well in conjunction with intermittent fasting (20-4) and is it a bad idea to take this while using GH at 2.5iu daily in the morning? Generally speaking I am up at 3:45, pin GH and then straight to gym. I drink EAAs throughout the day and feeding window is 4pm to 8pm. I don't want to Diminish the GH, and frankly despite reading the info in the beginning of the thread I don't entirely understand the mechanism of action here. Any help offered here would be very appreciated
Its in stock. Just isnt on launch sale. If you are injecting exogenous GH it wont suppress it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the claim that this is working for GLP-1 and GIP agonism as well as DPP4 antagonism is quite astounding, I mean, based on what? Hopefully not just trying to capitalize on all the press and clamor for these classes of meds- also- are you advising people to avoid if there is a family hx of MEN1/2 and or Thyroid medullary carcinoma- are you having them get pre-administration calcitonin levels checked?
Read the writeup and refs.

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
Girlfriend is IN LOVE with Incinderine. She started taking one cap twice a day to assess tolerance (due to blood sugar levels) and started taking two twice a day about ten days ago. She hasn’t been exercising as much or taking as much care of the diet and keeps losing weight.
Suppresses appetite like no other supplement and she feels warm all day.
This stuff is legit. No doubt about it

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Girlfriend is IN LOVE with Incinderine. She started taking one cap twice a day to assess tolerance (due to blood sugar levels) and started taking two twice a day about ten days ago. She hasn’t been exercising as much or taking as much care of the diet and keeps losing weight.
Suppresses appetite like no other supplement and she feels warm all day.
This stuff is legit. No doubt about it
Good to see this types of reports coming in on the forum. Have been getting alot of messages the last week or so from people saying the same thing. Weight peeling off, appetite suppression, HOT all day. The hot is from the increase in metabolism from the Paradol, stearoyl vanillylamide and probably some from the synephrine.
Im not at all suggesting that if you want to lose weight to only rely on Incinderine. I would also cut cals and move more but.....it does seem to work in spite of lack of exercise. Certainly did for me.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I should be getting mine on Monday or Tuesday, finally... gosh I hate international shipping haha

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am in a calorie surplus, day 13, and taking 8 capsules daily. Incinderine is a unique and versatile product.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn that’s allot of capsules?
What benefits you getting at that many caps?
Visual I am experiencing body recomp, and my strength has increased. I have not lost any weight and that's a good thing for me. Also, I eat about 1,500 calories before each workout which consists of eggs, egg whites, wheat bread, peanut butter, and honey.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Visual I am experiencing body recomp, and my strength has increased. I have not lost any weight and that's a good thing for me. Also, I eat about 1,500 calories before each workout which consists of eggs, egg whites, wheat bread, peanut butter, and honey.
I just bought more from the sale. Think I might up my dose to 6 a day. 2/2/2

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are in caloric surplus but weight is static thats a good thing. It means composition is changing. PLus some strength increase. Sounds pretty good to me. Especially with meals like that. 1500 cals pre workout, plus Incinderine to shuttle it into the muscles must be amazing.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just hit two weeks on it. During the second week was seeing some leaning out around my hips and lower abs. Then weighed in after the two weeks and down 3lbs while trying to eat around maintenance. Also notice my muscles just seem fuller throughout the day.

tullius

Awards
Its in stock. Just isnt on launch sale. If you are injecting exogenous GH it wont suppress it.
I just ordered two bottles. Thank you for the reply, and I'm looking forward to seeing how well this works. Seems like the initial reports are really solid!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just hit two weeks on it. During the second week was seeing some leaning out around my hips and lower abs. Then weighed in after the two weeks and down 3lbs while trying to eat around maintenance. Also notice my muscles just seem fuller throughout the day.
So I realize that people will read 3lbs down and think it's not working but....
Look at everything else he said.

Seeing some leaning out. Visible changes.

Muscles seem fuller. What fat burner makes your muscles more full? None that I've used. Usually you flatten out alot.

Down 3lbs but eating maintenance.

The combination of these statements indicates its working really well. Yah the scale is moving slowly down but 3lbs in 2 weeks is really good when you also see the muscles filling out.
This is what recomp is all about.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just ordered two bottles. Thank you for the reply, and I'm looking forward to seeing how well this works. Seems like the initial reports are really solid!
Awesome brother. Yah it looks like the magic is starting for alot of users. Got one guy I'm talking to in dm on Instagram.....he's down 12lbs! That's more than most but he's gotnalot to lose and he's really making some changes. Less cals. Less carbs, hit training and cardio on off days. Guynis absolutely crushing it

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Muscles seem fuller. What fat burner makes your muscles more full? None that I've used. Usually you flatten out alot.

The combination of these statements indicates its working really well. Yah the scale is moving slowly down but 3lbs in 2 weeks is really good when you also see the muscles filling out.

The change in visual appearance from one looking flat and lean to lookint full and lean is astronomical. And now there is a fatburner that does that?? Whew

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mine finally arrived, how have people been dosing? any one run into issues? I was thinking 2 upon waking with 10 mins of cardio before work then 2 pre workout at night around 6pm so 12 hour split between doses

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Definitely! I wasn't going in with the idea of losing weight but slowly leaning out bodyfat while maintaining muscle. If I were in a calorie deficit no doubt it would have been more weight loss.
Look forward to seeing how it goes the next couple of weeks.

Mick535

Mick535

Awards
I am on day 21 right now and have only lost 2 lbs, but am seeing a definite recomp effect from this. I am extremely vascular right now. It almost reminds me of FD 2 in this regard. I think there is a test boost to this as well. I am 53 and have been on a tear the last 10 days. I'm taking Calcium D-glucarate with this and that's it. Waking up in a serious state every morning too lol.