HUGE Announcement from PES in the next 24 hours

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet...keep the novel flavors coming. We wanted to think of a less common flavor to launch with

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet...keep the novel flavors coming. We wanted to think of a less common flavor to launch with
How about " dragon fruit" no one really knows wtf dragon fruit tastes like haha so u cant really mess it up (not that you would ;) ) but it's less common and it's one of those psychological things like ppl automatically think a red colored drink is cherry, for example.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol that would be good to. I love sobe's dragon fruit. I just really would like to see a wild ass cherry. Or black cherry as well, The good ole Black Cherry Kooliad is the shiz lol. Or orange cream cycle, limeaid instead of lemonade. HMMM wonder if it's possible to make a Pear flavor yum yum. I just wish that more companies would work with cane sugar over the imatation crap. BTW have you guys decided on the name for the Pre Workout !

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I wouldn't mind seeing a coke/pepsi flavor.
maybe a sweet tea ice tea flavor like McDonalds sweet tea.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha I actually was thinking of coke when I said cane sugar. I don't like sodas but once and a blue moon if I do it's the coke they make with cane sugar.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U give us a glimpse it may make some people want to become insiders
There is absolutely NO reason to NOT become an insider member,

1. It is FREE
2. You get updates and insider pricing
3. PES products ROCK!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
haha I actually was thinking of coke when I said cane sugar. I don't like sodas but once and a blue moon if I do it's the coke they make with cane sugar.
Never seen it...

There is absolutely NO reason to NOT become an insider member,

1. It is FREE
2. You get updates and insider pricing
3. PES products ROCK!!!!
Yeah just that by the time I sign up for all the companies offers and stuff that I like I would getting my email box flooded and I also get my mail on phone. I just hate shifting through so much useless junk email.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Lemon lime and bitters

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been preaching a grape-lemonade flavor for a while.

I mixed 2 scoops of Wyked (lemonade) and 2 scoops of N2KTS (grape) before working on a 50-page paper and the focus obviously was awesome, but the taste was amazing. I actually prefer it to anything pink lemonade I've ever had.

I also call it Gremlin-ade.

You should make it. I want to see my creation enjoyed by all. lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aaaaaaaaand just saw the e-mail. Very generous deal, natty. Major props.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We thought everyone would like that!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buy Erase pro get 2 Anabeta free???? All over this. Finally get to try AB as well lol.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just told the whole lunch room at work!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
WOW!!!! What a deal!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Why no Canada....ahhhh

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
awesome deal.

need to research regarding pct but I'm probably ordering in the next few days

propho

Awards
  • Established
Grabbed a bottle! Been wanting to try AnaBeta for a while.. Now I got 2 products I can't wait to try =P THANKS PES!

propho

Awards
  • Established
Oh and any particular recommendation?(ie timing on when to take what?) I'll be running these with DAA throughout..

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh and any particular recommendation?(ie timing on when to take what?) I'll be running these with DAA throughout..
Erase PRO is one capsule with your first meal of the day

DAA can be taken any time of the day, just ensure at least 3g is being ingested.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I already have 2 bottles of Erase but you're forcing me to buy it with this deal. I actually have 1 bottle of Anabeta already waiting so this will be great.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That coupon has a minimum I believe 15% for $75 and 20% for $100. That won't work for guys like me that will get yelled at by the wife for buying two bottles. You can however get 15% off your first purchase by signing up for their email.

Thanks but what I meant was should I start with AnaBeta and finish with Erase PRO, start both at the same time, or run Erase PRO in the middle.
Id run Anabeta 8 weeks, Erase PRO the last four.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Dang, 75mg of the AI from erase per capsule is potent. Out of curiousity, could u dose this EOD or would that cause estrogen to zigzag out of control?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang, 75mg of the AI from erase per capsule is potent. Out of curiousity, could u dose this EOD or would that cause estrogen to zigzag out of control?
We actually recommend EOD dosing to those more sensitive to AIs.

The suicidal nature will not cause any ill effect.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aaaaaaaaand just saw the e-mail. Very generous deal, natty. Major props.
Starting off 2012 with a bang! Definitely huge props to Josh! I can't wait to use Erase Pro - I already love Erase, so something that's even better...!!!

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, for guys who like 25-50mg regular erase, go EOD on Erase Pro

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I already have 2 bottles of Erase but you're forcing me to buy it with this deal. I actually have 1 bottle of Anabeta already waiting so this will be great.
The more the merrier!

Thepaul7

Awards
Thanks. Sounds like 2 erase pro and 4 anabeta in my future!

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I'll call gnc and find out. Will post later to update.
Ok the way the confirmation comes in is confusing but it's right. I paid $95.98 for 2 bottles discounted from $120. The way it is displayed tho doesn't show each unit @ $60 it makes it appear to have been $48 to start. Maybe I'm just dumb but it doesn't read well. Anyways hell of a deal. Thanks PES!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice to see people enjoying this one. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I paid just over $100 for 2 bottles of Erase Pro, and 4 bottles of Anabeta shipped.
Holy crap! I didn't realise that is what the price worked out to be on this product. AnaBeta alone in the UK would be a US equivalent of about $60.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Holy crap! I didn't realise that is what the price worked out to be on this product. AnaBeta alone in the UK would be a US equivalent of about $60.
Yeah 19.50 a bottle is what it worked out to for me. About 50% off a bottle of Anabeta and 60% the cost currently of Erase Pro. Great deal, PES did us all a solid.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks pretty nice to me...and a sweet deal with the 2 AnaBeta thrown in. Looks like I'm picking up some Erase Pro. I think that would go well with my recomp run with SARMs and Alpha T-2 :)