HUGE Announcement from PES in the next 24 hours

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my order in!

Mod edit: the discussion of sales at othe retailers is against the rules. If it happens again the thread will be closed and users will be removed. This is a complete violation of the rules here. Please ask questions pertaining to this sale on their site/facebook page. Thank you.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For anyone who is unaware the discussion of retailers other than Nutra Planet is against the rules.

Erase Pro is being sold exclusively at another retailer which makes discussion about the sales hard.

Please keep this in mind when asking questions so NP and forum mods are happy and no infractions need to be handed out. :)

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
For anyone who is unaware the discussion of retailers other than Nutra Planet is against the rules.

Erase Pro is being sold exclusively at another retailer which makes discussion about the sales hard.

Please keep this in mind when asking questions so NP and forum mods are happy and no infractions need to be handed out. :)
Oops I didn't realize that, I got an infraction, not sure what that means :-(. So is nutraplanet and anabolic minds together? I wasn't sure if it was just a sponsored shop or not. Pes reps know when nutra is getting erase pro?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
NP is our exclusive retail store. Discussions of sales exclusive somewhere else is prohibited. Its sort of like going on PES facebook page and promoting a competing product....its not exactly a cool thing to do.

Its in the rules

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_item2

S
o if you want to ask questions about the product/sale, you can go to their site or facebook page.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, some have been getting into trouble for it. I almost made a mistake myself.NP is the sole retailer for AM. Other retailers are not to be discussed here. :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NP is our exclusive retail store. Discussions of sales exclusive somewhere else is prohibited. Its sort of like going on PES facebook page and promoting a competing product....its not exactly a cool thing to do.

Its in the rules

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_item2

S
o if you want to ask questions about the product/sale, you can go to their site or facebook page.
Sorry, I wasnt aware that discussing the sale or purchase of a product at other retailers are prohibited even without mentioning the retailer.... thank you for that clarification.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, I wasnt aware that discussing the sale or purchase of a product at other retailers are prohibited even without mentioning the retailer.... thank you for that clarification.

You can certainly discuss the ingredients, how to use, science, etc....about any product out there. Just cant discuss sales at other retailers.