How to "pulse" orals

belixxx

Awards
Not the best compound for pulsing. imo. Are you just taking the fina pellets? Have you ever done this before?
I was thinking about taking the pellets, yes. And I never tried it before. What do you think makes it not a good choice for pulsing?

According to Big Cat:
"Trenbolone is a very active agonist of the androgen receptor, as illustrated by its increasing strength and aggression at the level it does. While this is a large contributor there is evidence that it mediates muscle growth by another pathway entirely2,3, namely the increasing of satellite cell sensitivity to an increase in IGF-1 (Insulin-Like growth factor 1) and FGF (Fibroblast growth factor). This would result in a much, much greater nutrient uptake and protein synthesis and explain why trenbolone is so much more potent in building lean muscle than other non-aromatizing, AR-mediated steroids like drostanolone and mesterolone."

I would think the above mentioned properties should make it a very good choice. Am I wrong? What makes it a bad one?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about taking the pellets, yes. And I never tried it before. What do you think makes it not a good choice for pulsing?

According to Big Cat:
"Trenbolone is a very active agonist of the androgen receptor, as illustrated by its increasing strength and aggression at the level it does. While this is a large contributor there is evidence that it mediates muscle growth by another pathway entirely2,3, namely the increasing of satellite cell sensitivity to an increase in IGF-1 (Insulin-Like growth factor 1) and FGF (Fibroblast growth factor). This would result in a much, much greater nutrient uptake and protein synthesis and explain why trenbolone is so much more potent in building lean muscle than other non-aromatizing, AR-mediated steroids like drostanolone and mesterolone."

I would think the above mentioned properties should make it a very good choice. Am I wrong? What makes it a bad one?
Yeah it would except that it is a slower acting compound than most. I can't say for sure with the pellets, but using a oral "tren"(not fina) product is not the best way to do it. I don't know how long the half life is on the pellets, but it usually takes awhile to build up. For pulsing yu need a very fast acting compound like epi or superdrol. Those are the best for pulsing. I am not 100% on the fina pellets working for this, but i would say no they would be better offf ran straight through. imo

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ATD questions.
How much ATD is in each capsule of novedex xt? The label just lists 60mg of 'propriety blend' consisting of
6,17-keto-etiocholeve-3-ol tetrahydropyranol
3, 17-keto etiochol-triene
3',5,7-trihydroxy-4'methoxyflavone

Also, what is the reasoning behind taking this at night time?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think its supposed to be 25mg of ATD, but i'm not sure, and the taking it prebed is because that is when your most testosterone is produced - so by lowering estrogen most then it will cause a greater testosterone stimulation

jbot

Awards
i have decided to do a 3 day a week havoc pulse. I need an opinion on my on cycle support and off days.

1 week before AI's Cycle support, live longer or milk thistle , creatine

on my workout days, cycle support, taurine, multi vitamin, creatine, bcaa

on my off days, diesel test hardcore, post cycle support, milk thistl, creatine, multi vit, bcaa
how does this look guys?, do i need to add anything for a 3 day a week pulse, t he highest i will go will be 30mg

arson2

Awards
Hey j -- yes, that's exactly what I'm doing. And I think DrD's right -- you may be able to run this type of cycle almost indefinitely. (I'm at the 4 month mark, and showing no signs of shutdown. I think D's "bounceback" explanation is accurate.)
I'm currently closing out with a short, quick 2on/3off Phera pulse, just to see how I react to the stuff. Then I'll run a precautionary, light PCT (though I really don't think I need it), and take a little time off, just to give my liver and lipids a break.
And then my next experiment will be the hypothetical perpetual cycle -- 2on/5off, as follows:

Mon: PH/PS, OTC-PCT, Test Booster, Support Supps, Lift
Tues: PH/PS, OTC-PCT, Test Booster, Support Supps, Lift
Wed: OTC-PCT, Test Booster, Support Supps
Thurs: OTC-PCT, Test Booster, Support Supps
Fri: No supps at all, Cardio, Abs
Sat: No supps at all
Sun: No supps at all, Cardio, Abs

This protocol really is like a "micro cycle," complete with hormonals, PCT, and even 3 days totally off, each week. The hardest part is coming up with a decent routine to get a full-body workout in 2 consecutive days. But I think I've got that figured out.

If I were to do this routine it would mean that I would be pulsing and working out for 3 consecutive days correct? Also, what kind of dose would I want to use if I were going to pulse something like SD or Epi?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have decided to do a 3 day a week havoc pulse. I need an opinion on my on cycle support and off days.

1 week before AI's Cycle support, live longer or milk thistle , creatine

on my workout days, cycle support, taurine, multi vitamin, creatine, bcaa

on my off days, diesel test hardcore, post cycle support, milk thistl, creatine, multi vit, bcaa
how does this look guys?, do i need to add anything for a 3 day a week pulse, t he highest i will go will be 30mg
that seems like a moderately standard pulse, other than the short 3 week duration. I wouldn't expect to see much more than 3lbs or so gains in that time, so I hope your diet + training is 100% on target.

jbot

Awards
No i willbe runnign it for 6-8 weeks at 3x a week, do you think i need to add anything else

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah I dunno how I misread that :) looks pretty decent to me, 1lb a week is probably about what to shoot for calorie wise

antonio101

Awards
Havoc Pulse Cycle
Hi everyone, Im thinking of doing a pulse cycle using Havoc.
M on
T off
W on
T off
F on
S off
S off

week1 10-30mg
week2 30mg
week3 30mg
week4 30-10mg

On off-days Im going to use an AI + a cort.product and an AI 2 weeks straight week 5+6 as PCT.

What do you guys think of this ? Which AI would be the best ?
Any other support sups during/after cycle ?

Im 28 years old and have used Jungle Warfare, Hyperdrol+MassFX and a couple of other products in the past.

/A

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
theres no need to taper down at the end, i'd suggest you also run it 6 weeks then additional 2 weeks as pct. For AI, its a bit up to you, Hyperdrol X2 is a crowd favorite, e-form is rarely mentioned but I think would work spectacularly well, and even ATD is moderately reasonable so long as you dont dose it too high. An herbal test booster as well would be a nice addition

tradersam

Awards
Dbol pulse/DRIVE ed/RPM ed/Lev Reload (Just waiting on it to all arrive)

tradersam

Awards
Im planning on using Doctor D's recommendation. This is how he dosed it when he was younger. And I quote, "I would gain about 10lbs with a bottle of dbol (5mg x 100)

20,30,40,40,40,30,20,10 - 4 wo/wk." So as you can see he pyramided it. Im just gonna add in 6-oxo ed as well to reduce bloat. Im also planning on running 2 weeks pct with low dose SERM nolva. 20mg ed for 2 weeks just to be safe. The Drive will act as my test booster. RPM just the sugar on top. I was also going to supplement with a ton of protein and Xtend. I'm looking forward to this. Thanks for the rebate checks mr. bush! LOL

Forgot to mention the Lev Reload! Just to get that shredded look :)

Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah yeah, I remember reading that now that you mention it. Should be interesting for sure!

tradersam

Awards
Ya its getting hard to remember all of this stuff on this huuuuuge topic. I take notes when I find something worthwhile.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, just i recall all the stories of dbol ran solo - big wet sloppy gains on cycle as much as 20lbs, and maybe 1-2 lbs retained after PCT :D but pulsed over a long time its a bit different. So just shy of 100 10mg pills then for this. not too bad

DarkMortal

Awards
I am thinking of pulsing Mdrol, I was going to take a straight 3 week cycle but i didn't really want to go through the whole PCT thing and i noticed that with pulsing it you might not have to run a PCT or maybe just run a mild test booster or something.

I am just wondering if this would be ok.

My workouts are Monday,Tuesday,Thursday,and Friday
W 1 10mg before workouts <-- (Should i be taking more to start out with?)
W 2 10 before/10 after
W 3 20 before/10 after
W 4 20 before/20 after

Also i know it isn't smart to pulse some orals, what about Abombs?

antonio101

Awards
theres no need to taper down at the end, i'd suggest you also run it 6 weeks then additional 2 weeks as pct. For AI, its a bit up to you, Hyperdrol X2 is a crowd favorite, e-form is rarely mentioned but I think would work spectacularly well, and even ATD is moderately reasonable so long as you dont dose it too high. An herbal test booster as well would be a nice addition
Do you think I3C + RETAIN2 would be any good on off-days ?
Im also thinking of getting TOR just as a backup-plan for PCT if AI´s + I3C isnt enough.

/A

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im also thinking of getting TOR just as a backup-plan for PCT if AI´s + I3C isnt enough.

/A
thats exactly what i am doing in my pulse of epi: I take I3C every day (it is inexpensive) and X-Lean (cortisol control) on off days along with HD & PCS

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

/A
yeah, that should work nicely. And definitely you shouldn't touch a hormonal cycle without a serm on hand in case for some reason things go weird. the earlier you catch the start of gyno, the easier it is to kill it

tradersam

Awards
yeah, that should work nicely. And definitely you shouldn't touch a hormonal cycle without a serm on hand in case for some reason things go weird. the earlier you catch the start of gyno, the easier it is to kill it

Well said! Couldn't agree more...very important statement!:clap2:

antonio101

Awards
That sounds very wise. Nolva/Clomid is easy to find but Torem ? Thats my main problem right now.
And of course the $ of the total cycle with pct.

/A

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
You can find torm, just RESEARCH it!

Yeah, it's out there at at least once research source. Google the chemical's name along w/ "research chemical", and I'm sure you'll stumble across it.

0o0o0o

0o0o0o

Awards
pulse cycle back to back with a conventional

pulse cycle back to back with a conventional cycle at the end, after pulsing for two months with very little suppression and no noticeable sides eod, what is you guys opinions?

0o0o0o

0o0o0o

Awards
terrible idea. defeats the enire purpose of pulsing. just run a straight cycle. after your pulse is over, your androgen receptors will need a rest and you will have minimal if ANY gains on the straight cycle.
the pulse cycle had less results than i had hoped for thats why i was considering it, but i need to give my body time off, thanks for the Advice

getapickle

getapickle

Awards
Sorry if his has already been asked before, but let's say I wanted pulse 4 times per week for 6 weeks, how long of a complete off period should I take before pulsing again? Thanks.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
4 day a week pulse hows that possible? You will end up with a back to back dosage defeating the purpose of a pulse. The goal is to limit shut down. Pulse 3 days a week. 6 weeks on, imo 6-8 weeks off. I pulsed M W F for 8 weeks

wood23

wood23

Awards
Sorry if his has already been asked before, but let's say I wanted pulse 4 times per week for 6 weeks, how long of a complete off period should I take before pulsing again? Thanks.
About 24 days from what i remember from this thread. Time on=time off as you are only on 4 days a week (4x6weeks). But remember it is only a guide. you have to go by how you feel or a check up. Everyones bodies react differentlylse.I suggest go back and read this how thread. I did twice before i started my first ever pulse/cycle which i am finishing now. I know it sounds alot but there is so much great great knowlegable people,especially DR.D.... THANKS D, it is well worth the effort.Good luck

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
Ya 81 pages is alot but there is really SO much information in here its crazy. Anything you can think of it has been asked and answered.

getapickle

getapickle

Awards
Well, at the start of this thread it said dosing 4 times a week for 6 weeks was one plausible method of pulsing, but I understand what you're saying.

I'll dig around the thread a bit more and see what else I can learn.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, at the start of this thread it said dosing 4 times a week for 6 weeks was one plausible method of pulsing, but I understand what you're saying.

I'll dig around the thread a bit more and see what else I can learn.
it is plausible, however you likely never get 2 days off in a row for a good bump of natural testosterone coming back. So its more valuable for avoiding some of the other sides (like liver, bp, etc) but you probably should still do a medium PCT and take a full 6 weeks + pct time off

getapickle

getapickle

Awards
So EOD would be better I gather. How long should I run it if dosing EOD?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really a MWF is best, with the 2 days off in a row as sat sun. I've seen people go 8 weeks on that, particularly with epistane

DUCT TAPE

DUCT TAPE

Awards
Can anyone shed some light on this stack for me, I have been doing alot of research and Im just trying to get another opinion. Its a 6week stack of H-drol and EpithinE.

First 2 weeks epithin E only 40mg. Week 3 EpithinE 40mg/ H-drol 50mg, weeks 5&6 H-drol only 50mg.

For my pct I have novedex XT and tribulus on hand. I don't think I could get a serum on short notice. Is their other options or will the novedex be enough. Or should I just cut the cycle short. Im currently into week 5. I feel fine and the gains are excellent.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone shed some light on this stack for me, I have been doing alot of research and Im just trying to get another opinion. Its a 6week stack of H-drol and EpithinE.

First 2 weeks epithin E only 40mg. Week 3 EpithinE 40mg/ H-drol 50mg, weeks 5&6 H-drol only 50mg.

For my pct I have novedex XT and tribulus on hand. I don't think I could get a serum on short notice. Is their other options or will the novedex be enough. Or should I just cut the cycle short. Im currently into week 5. I feel fine and the gains are excellent.
Are you pulsing?

masterX

masterX

Awards
Pulsing Superdrol and using HyperdrolX2 (better than ATD and strong enough instead of HCG) Superdrol is very suppresive,
I ve read Dr.D you siad HyperdrolX2 is stronger than ATD and it could be used instead of HCG on cycle...

Superdrol 3x week 20mg/30mg
HyperdrolX2 ED recommended dosage (4caps day) during pulsing

What do you think about it Dr.D? mates?

masterX

masterX

Awards
i m looking for prostanozol clones.. plz everything is out of stock..

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes, and the superdrol bottle says take daily too doesnt it?
I have one cloned brand of Super-Drol called Testadrol and it is 15 mg. per cap. And the bottle suggests 3 caps per day!!! That's 45 mg. of Super-Drol. That's insane!! :fool2: Can't always go by the manufacturer's suggested serving size!! :lol:

masterX

masterX

Awards
I have one cloned brand of Super-Drol called Testadrol and it is 15 mg. per cap. And the bottle suggests 3 caps per day!!! That's 45 mg. of Super-Drol. That's insane!! :fool2: Can't always go by the manufacturer's suggested serving size!! :lol:

LOL nice deal :)

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
4 day a week pulse hows that possible? You will end up with a back to back dosage defeating the purpose of a pulse. The goal is to limit shut down. Pulse 3 days a week. 6 weeks on, imo 6-8 weeks off. I pulsed M W F for 8 weeks
Dr. D has a 3x/week and a 4x/week protocol outlined in the first post of this thread.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
i m looking for prostanozol clones.. plz everything is out of stock..
May I suggest Juggernaut Nutrition's Winztrol at $29.95; 90 caps @ 50mg per cap is a decent supp for sure in comparables!! :thumbsup:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only problem I see with Prostanozol and its clones is the fact that it needs to be dosed really high to see decent gains from it. I've seen it being dosed at 200 to 300 mg. per day. It is very mild to say the least. You'd have to run 3 bottles for a decent 1 month cycle. That's almost $100 after shipping is combined!! Do you realize how many D-Bols you could buy for $100??!!! WOW!!!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
The only problem I see with Prostanozol and its clones is the fact that it needs to be dosed really high to see decent gains from it. I've seen it being dosed at 200 to 300 mg. per day. It is very mild to say the least. You'd have to run 3 bottles for a decent 1 month cycle. That's almost $100 after shipping is combined!! Do you realize how many D-Bols you could buy for $100??!!! WOW!!!
I agree with TG on that! It's a notoriously "weak" compound. Remember the original was dosed at 25mg, so you needed like 8 caps/day, which would make a 90 cap bottle last for about 2 weeks!

I will say, however, that this stuff serves best as a mild and safe stacker. For example, if you were running epi/havoc or hdrol, SD or something, an addition of 150mg/day of Winztrol makes a decent addition. I found it great to run for the last 4 weeks of a 6 or 8 weeker at 3 caps/day, which would only run you one bottle.

masterX

masterX

Awards
May I suggest Juggernaut Nutrition's Winztrol at $29.95; 90 caps @ 50mg per cap is a decent supp for sure in comparables!! :thumbsup:

Thank you for the suggestion mate :) but!

Every prostanozol clones i know are out of stock even juggernaut is out of stock... help!!!!!!