How to "pulse" orals

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Would pulsing dbol orals twice a week, say mondays and thursdays at a moderate - high dose (20- 50 mg) be effective? Those are typically my arm days.
I would say go the lower level(15-30) and take it as early in the day as you can. It should produce some decent gains. imo. Especially if you kept it up for 6-8 weeks. I like the idea of low dose dbol(10-15) for 8 weeks. I cannot say how it would work for sure b/c i have never done it. I have seen many people use it this way and had amazing sucess. I am going to have to try it someday.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, I just did off the top of head math and figured it was well over a year (and I did order the 20g :D). I'm going to cap it, not sure quite what with. was thinking of maybe capping it with nettle root as the base, so 00 caps with 500mg of nettle and 25 of atd. not exactly sure yet
I'm going to make a suspension out of mine using extra virgin olive oil. 2 grams of ATD plus 100 ml. of olive oil will give me 100 20 mg. doses. That'll last a while! lol THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say go the lower level(15-30) and take it as early in the day as you can. It should produce some decent gains. imo. Especially if you kept it up for 6-8 weeks. I like the idea of low dose dbol(10-15) for 8 weeks. I cannot say how it would work for sure b/c i have never done it. I have seen many people use it this way and had amazing sucess. I am going to have to try it someday.
And you know what else hman? It would be unbelievably cheap also. D-Bol is uber cheap. Cheaper than designers. THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
And you know what else hman? It would be unbelievably cheap also. D-Bol is uber cheap. Cheaper than designers. THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
Yeah I am going to tinker with this theory one day. I am going to do it very low dosed though prob about 10-15. I like the idea of using it like a supplment instead of a steroid, but I do also like the "on" feeling so we will see how that works out. lol

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I am going to tinker with this theory one day. I am going to do it very low dosed though prob about 10-15. I like the idea of using it like a supplment instead of a steroid, but I do also like the "on" feeling so we will see how that works out. lol
Have you used d-bol before? This is my first time. I'm on Day 9 of 20 mg. per day, and I feel awesome!! Libido is thru the roof! I just simply feel fantastic!! Strength is already rising!:aargh: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm actually thinking the 10mg atd/300mg nettle/100mg Avena Sativa/150mg trib, something like that, 3x a day

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm actually thinking the 10mg atd/300mg nettle/100mg Avena Sativa/150mg trib, something like that, 3x a day
That sounds like an excellent idea Easy. I'm gonna have to buy me a capping kit soon. I take my Testofen and Horny Goat Weed Powder straight up with some water! YUKK!! HGW is the worst tasting stuff I've ever put in my mouth. And I've been making olive oil suspensions with stuff like LongJack and the ATD. It works just fine, but they taste NASTY!!!:eek: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

fastlane

fastlane

Awards
Pulsing for a.a.s./zigzaging for food...

This is amazing,i mean pulsing...I was inspired a couple a months ago after reading a book on dieting.This book talked about the zigzag method.Consisting of ristricting calories for 2 or 3 days and then going back on maintainance for 2 or 3 other days in order to avoid a suppression of the metabolism resulting in a plateau for loosing fat.
Honestly i had never heard of pulsing before,and thouth to myself a that inspired moment that this could maybe be appliyed to fast acting steroids as well.In order to keep HPTA from shutting down in the same manner the zigzag diet was keeeping the metabolism from slowing down...
Now i'm not saying i'm the one that invented the pulse cycle,not at all i now know that dr.d thouth about that a long time before me but i'm just very enhtousiaste to see that it is realy a realistic avenue.And that peapole are talking about it and trying it as well.Wow!
I'm reading these threads with alot of interest and will shurely be posting on the subject now and then.
Hi DR.D!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established

could one not on a cycle use this combo year round or at least a few months on few off kinda thing?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its definitely doable for 8 on 4 off, not sure about year round. i'm planning on using it that way, not as a pct or pulse addition.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its definitely doable for 8 on 4 off, not sure about year round. i'm planning on using it that way, not as a pct or pulse addition.
I was thinking something along these lines as well Easy. I was actually thinking about 2 months on and then 1 month off. I think it would be beneficial due to 3 things. It's a low-dose for starters (25 mg. per day), and at our age, we have more estrogen than the younger fellows, and it is not suppressive to the HPTA much at all. I'm still tossing the idea around though.:think: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, actually i meant 8 weeks on/ 4 weeks off so same as you are saying :)

fastlane

fastlane

Awards
Dr.D. i need advices please...

HI,i'm begining my first cycle and decided it was going to be a pulsing one.I'v been reading a few pages on this thread about the subject and i see peapole talking about coumpounds like epi,havoc etc but i rarely see more "clasique"A.A.S like d-bol,anavar winstrol etc.I am wondering y?Specialy that i am starting a pulse cycle with t-bol.
I started 3 days ago and i'm on my second pulse day.My cycle will go has follow:

week 1: monday 10/10 wednesday 20/10 friday 20/10

week 2: 20/20 -20/20 -20/20

week 3: 20/20 -20/20 -20/20

week4: 20/20 -20/20 -20/20

week: 20/10 -10/10 -10/0

working out on a 3 days antagonist split(shoulder/legs -biceps and tris -back/chest)

Diet: 5-6 meals/day with proteine evreytime i eat and a relatively low carb since i need to losse a litle fat(16% right now)

I think this cycle is pretty modest,i wanna keep it short,simple and keep the doses low since it my firts cycle(pulsing as well) and this is the advices u give...I'll adjust in lenght and dosage next time i do a cycle depending of the feedback of this one.
I just want to kno if i'm ok with this cycle,if it makes sense and is t-bol ok for this type of cycle.Also do u recommend taking some anti-e with t-bol?And do u have any other advice for this cycle?Thanks alot DR.D.

Just a last thing,i see guys saing there gonna try a pulse cycle all the time on this thread but rarely see feed back from thems...Y is that? kinda scary loll.Its a litle frustrating as well ,i 'd like to here from thems,how much they gained,did they have HPTA problems,estrogen problems?etc etc.So i wont do the same,i am going to give feed back on this thread about my cycle.So advice from u DR.D and anybody else is appreciated.

lednasmr

Awards
dr.d-

i found this on another site, and it looks fascinating. what do you think about it?

Though this is quite a bit different than the pulsing cycle people are using with epi and the like, this worked very well for me.

Then entire cycle is based around Lyle MacDonald’s UD2 diet—which I heartily recommend to both natural and assisted BBers. I won't go into to great a detail about the diet as it's MacDoanld's bread and butter (the man does the research and writers the book, we ought to let him reap the benefits of his labor)--but I'm sure you can figure it out if you want to.

The Diet/Cycle

1. The keto/depletion days (for me Mon-Thursday morning): During the glycogen depletion phase I rarely used any supplements (other than ECA kinds of things). I have tried DNP during this phase (both 200mgs daily sun-weds) and a blousing dose of 400mgs Sunday and another 400 on Monday). It helped, but as these days we are doing high volume/low load workouts (sets of 20)--the lethargy is just too much for me.

2. The switchover (for me, Thursday afternoon): Immediately preceding my late afternoon tension training session (sets of 8-10) I take 50 grams of fast carbs + protein and 10mgs of SD. After my workout I shot IGF into my lagging parts and then the carb load begins.

3. Carb Load/Power training: Thursday evening to Saturday night is carb loading, with a Power training session on Saturday (sets 3-5). Throughout this period I take 20-30 mgs of SD daily and use IGF after Saturday’s training session.

4. Switchover (Sunday): In the AM I might have a moderate carb B-fast, but by lunch I'm down to as close to zero carbs as I can get, using a high protein, moderate fat keto diet-- which I will remain on until next Thursday. Likewise on Sunday morning I will take a blousing dose of Clomid (300mgs), and then use 100mgs every evening thereafter (Mon-Weds).

Then we lather, rinse and repeat;-).

On a side note: Though I don't have it handy--there s study done on men wherein they gave them 100mgs of cloimd daily for 8 weeks and the average increase in serum free test was over 1400% (yep, I didn't mis-type that--1400%). Great thing about this study in it’s on human subjects, not mice (ah, to be a mouse)--Gotta love clinical tries like that!

I've used this SD/IFG/Clomid cycling diet many, many times and have never failed to put on real muscle (and get stronger). And because the time "on" is so slight, HPTA function seems only moderately affected, with the IGF and clomid taking care of it perfectly. I’ve used Var in the above cycle, and found it not as useful SD (SD likes high carb environments). I suppose you could try Dbol as well—but I’d steer away from compounds that are known to shut down the HPTA quickly—after all, the whole point of pulsing/cycling is to lower the impact on it.

It’s a tad complex I know, but if one is trying to get the maximum benefits with the minimum HPTA impact, complex is just going to be part of the equation.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, a 3/4 split (consecutive days) works pretty well actually. Of course, for some people it may be better alternating on and off days. M,W,F is good and you bounce on the w/e, but the 3/4 works too.

You really just have to experiment some hman, and see what your body does and doesn't object to. You can't change your genetics, but you can learn their "rules" and work them accordingly. Keep logs and always refine your techniques with each experience. In time you will find the perfect protocol for you.

when you do the mwf pulse lets say with mdrol,(SD), do you do 2 weeks on 2 off, and only pulse for 2 weeks...is this enough for a gain and no pct... i know dr.d mentioned mwf routine but for how long so that pct is not needed.

i tried something of a pulse and then started to just take it regularly and did full pct at the end before.

thanks

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to make a suspension out of mine using extra virgin olive oil. 2 grams of ATD plus 100 ml. of olive oil will give me 100 20 mg. doses. That'll last a while! lol THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

You might try that w/ some sort of alchohol to dissolve it in, instead. I suspended some MDHT in olive oil over a yr. ago and it has to be shaken pretty hard.

In retrospect, it would prob. have been nicer to just have it all the way dissolved. My fear is that some doses might have a lot more powder than others.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but stuff you want dosed lower might be easy to get too much of per dose in a suspension. Just a thought.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might try that w/ some sort of alchohol to dissolve it in, instead. I suspended some MDHT in olive oil over a yr. ago and it has to be shaken pretty hard.

In retrospect, it would prob. have been nicer to just have it all the way dissolved. My fear is that some doses might have a lot more powder than others.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but stuff you want dosed lower might be easy to get too much of per dose in a suspension. Just a thought.
Thanks nightfly! What do you think about slightly heating the olive oil prior to adding the 2 grams of ATD? Would that help it dissolve? I don't like alcohol solutions (I've made a few) so I want to try and make the oil suspension work. It's worked for other powders I've used. 100 ml of oil is a lot anyway. I'll heat the oil slightly first. Then I'll pour half of the oil out, add the ATD, shake well, pour the rest of the oil back in and shake vigorously before every use. It should be ok! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
No prob, TG. I actually did nuke the olive oil for maybe a min prior to adding the powder. I'm sure it helped, but it seems like powders, at least that one, just don't dissolve in oil and can only be suspended.

I'm sure it'll work fine when i get around to using it. I've heard good things about the strength/intensity you get from MDHT, but not sure if it'd be ideal for pulsing.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No prob, TG. I actually did nuke the olive oil for maybe a min prior to adding the powder. I'm sure it helped, but it seems like powders, at least that one, just don't dissolve in oil and can only be suspended.

I'm sure it'll work fine when i get around to using it. I've heard good things about the strength/intensity you get from MDHT, but not sure if it'd be ideal for pulsing.
Well, the powders don't usually dissolve that much in suspensions anyway. That's why they're called "suspensions". It is necessary to shake the Hela out of 'em before each use. No big deal! And your MDHT will work fine on a pulse. You just have to use larger than normal dosages compared to a straight cycle. I'd recommend 100 mg. 1 hour pre-workout. No more than 3 days per week. I've used MDHT twice now, and loved it each time! Great for leaning up and hardening the muscles! Have a great day nightfly!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Well, the powders don't usually dissolve that much in suspensions anyway. That's why they're called "suspensions". It is necessary to shake the Hela out of 'em before each use. No big deal! And your MDHT will work fine on a pulse. You just have to use larger than normal dosages compared to a straight cycle. I'd recommend 100 mg. 1 hour pre-workout. No more than 3 days per week. I've used MDHT twice now, and loved it each time! Great for leaning up and hardening the muscles! Have a great day nightfly!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
Thanks for the tip on the MDHT. I hadn't known of anyone else using it on a pulse. What was it like as far as effectiveness, how long did you pulse it, sides, etc? I'm coming toward the end of an m-dien standard cycle, so I'll have to hold off for a while, but I may have to try pulsing my suspension now that you've attested to it being a good pulser.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the tip on the MDHT. I hadn't known of anyone else using it on a pulse. What was it like as far as effectiveness, how long did you pulse it, sides, etc? I'm coming toward the end of an m-dien standard cycle, so I'll have to hold off for a while, but I may have to try pulsing my suspension now that you've attested to it being a good pulser.
You really hadn't heard of anyone else using it on a pulse? That's about the only way I've heard of it being used actually. Look up some of the older threads on it here. Go to advanced search and put in MDHT and click the box that says anabolicminds only. Most of the users only take MDHT 1 hour pre-workout, only on their workout days. Preferably no more than 3 times per week. It's main purpose is for workout aggression, strength, and focus. But it also lowers estrogen and leans out your muscles. And it delivers!! Big Time!! I've used it twice during cycles of other stuff (Super-drol one time and Methoxy TRN the second time) and absolutely loved it!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
i have an idea....its based of the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off method...but im cautious to try that method. the idea is pulse epi at 25mg mon-fri for one week sat and sun off, then take the next week off also and start again on the next monday so..
mon tues wed thurs fri sat sun
25 25 25 25 25 off off- total 125mg
next week is off
then repeat
OR
25 25 25 25 25 off off- total 125mg
40 40 40 - total 120mg
tho the second idea might be pushing it

i havnt heard of anyone doing the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.....if anyone can find it or has done it let me know. im trying to pulse this way without getting shutdown...any comments?
and btw ive read all the way thru 38 pages and havnt found my answer haha

0o0o0o

0o0o0o

Awards
Gyno and Pulse Cycling
I am currently pulse cycling Epistane, however in march I got delayed gyno from methadrol which i cycled Nov and Jan, after both methadrol cycles i did a pct with Novedex XT by Gaspari

in march i got the real nolva SERM because of my gyno and used it for about two weeks, but went on a trip, lost my overnight bag, and missed a lot of doses and my gyno came right back.

Is it safe to run a SERM while on a AI like Epistane, Perhaps on the off days? (there are warnings about taking an AI while "on", on the the nolva website)

Or should i just wait it out, hoping the pulse cycle will have a e
effect on it?

fastlane

fastlane

Awards
can u free my mind?

There are none more hopelessly enslaved that those who believe falsely that they are free. Liberate your own mind first, only then may you be able to free somebody else's.

I have these few questions on my mind for u DR.D.I just started a week ago a pulse with turnaplex(turanabol,or t-bol if u prefer) i'm dosing 3 times a week on,and 2 days off on week ends.
First question,do u think its a good choice for a pulse cycle? since this is not a methyl?Every body on this board seems to pulse only with methyl compounds...
If the answers is yes,should i use the same protocol ,lets say like 20 mgs before and 10 mgs after workouts?Or should i leave more time in between the 2 doses?

Last question,is 30 mgs sufficient in ur opinion with this type of compound?

WorkHard10

Awards
I am younger, younger as in my 20s, not 15. But I am going to pulse Epi for 4 weeks, MWF starting 20mg the first week then working up to 40 mg by week four since this is my first cycle. is it necessary for me to take a booster or a PCT, or even cycle supports?? thanks alot for the help

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am younger, younger as in my 20s, not 15. But I am going to pulse Epi for 4 weeks, MWF starting 20mg the first week then working up to 40 mg by week four since this is my first cycle. is it necessary for me to take a booster or a PCT, or even cycle supports?? thanks alot for the help
Since it's your 1st cycle I would say that it is more important. A 4 week pulse is short, most run 4 weeks straight. I am starting a pulse that will run 6 weeks. I have started AI Cycle Support and will use Hyperdrol/PCS/X-Lean on OFF days. I recommend being safe on your first cycle.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I have these few questions on my mind for u DR.D.I just started a week ago a pulse with turnaplex(turanabol,or t-bol if u prefer) i'm dosing 3 times a week on,and 2 days off on week ends.
First question,do u think its a good choice for a pulse cycle? since this is not a methyl?Every body on this board seems to pulse only with methyl compounds...
If the answers is yes,should i use the same protocol ,lets say like 20 mgs before and 10 mgs after workouts?Or should i leave more time in between the 2 doses?

Last question,is 30 mgs sufficient in ur opinion with this type of compound?
This isn't a great choice for a pulse. imo. It takes awhile to build up, it isn't real fast acting. You are better off with something like superdrol or epi. They are fast acting. Superdrol seems like the best for pulsing to me. Pulsing takes the sides away(for me at least) and i still get great gains.

fastlane

fastlane

Awards
This isn't a great choice for a pulse. imo. It takes awhile to build up, it isn't real fast acting. You are better off with something like superdrol or epi. They are fast acting. Superdrol seems like the best for pulsing to me. Pulsing takes the sides away(for me at least) and i still get great gains.
Ok well thanks for the advice bro ,but the thing is that i have 500 spare turanabol tabs waiting to be ingested...so i gotta try to pulse cycle it...But what would be the best way to cycle this compound?same as superdrol or epi?Like 20mgs before and 20mgs after a workout?And will i need pct in ur opinion ?Anti-e?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok well thanks for the advice bro ,but the thing is that i have 500 spare turanabol tabs waiting to be ingested...so i gotta try to pulse cycle it...But what would be the best way to cycle this compound?same as superdrol or epi?Like 20mgs before and 20mgs after a workout?And will i need pct in ur opinion ?Anti-e?
I'll swap you for some superdrol :)

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
maybe you could try the 2 week on 2 week off with the turanabol. and if it was me...i wouldnt go over 30mg a day of superdrol, i think it might say that somewhere in the 70 something pages of dr d's thread

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Really could't tell you, i have never used tbol. I would say some before workout and some after. I would use a pct if i were you. Let me know how that works out.

fastlane

fastlane

Awards
Really could't tell you, i have never used tbol. I would say some before workout and some after. I would use a pct if i were you. Let me know how that works out.
OK thanks for the advice,right now i'm in my second week pulsing(4 doses yet)And i see now change in libido so i supose my hpta isn't suppressed.Besides feeeling a litle more "full" dont see any changes...Gonna weight myself tomorow and see whats the verdict.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Y,u think t-bol is better?
just different. The problem with t-bol and pulsing is that t-bol has around a 16 hour half life. so if you take 40mg at 8 am, you have 20mg in bloostream at midnight still, and around 12-13 by 8am the next dosing time. so you almost end up in a real cycle with it anyhow as it takes so long to clear.

for a pulse, either epistane or superdrol is a better choice. tbol is nice for a cutting regular cycle (need about 150 tabs for that)

WorkHard10

Awards
ok, I want to pulse Epi for 6 weeks, MWF, and take a test on off days, but I am not sure what test to take, any suggestions? also I was wanting to know when it would be a good time to start my PCT? thanks

0o0o0o

0o0o0o

Awards
for epistane what time in the day should i take it if i workout at 3pm eod, at 40mg eod day?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for epistane what time in the day should i take it if i workout at 3pm eod, at 40mg eod day?
The most common practise while pulsing is to take half of the dosage before your workout and the other half after your workout. So if you're planning on taking 40 mg. of Epi on workout days (Preferably no more than 3 days per week like M,W,F) you would take 20 mg. 1 hour before your workout. Then you would take the last 20 mg. 1 hour after your workout. This is the way most people pulse! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

fastlane

fastlane

Awards
just different. The problem with t-bol and pulsing is that t-bol has around a 16 hour half life. so if you take 40mg at 8 am, you have 20mg in bloostream at midnight still, and around 12-13 by 8am the next dosing time. so you almost end up in a real cycle with it anyhow as it takes so long to clear.

for a pulse, either epistane or superdrol is a better choice. tbol is nice for a cutting regular cycle (need about 150 tabs for that)
**** i thouth the halflife was 8 hours.I dont know were i saw that it was 8 hours but...I just double cheked on the net and ur right its 16 hours.So maybe i should try the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off pulsing method.What do u think? i paid like 500.00 for the 500 tabs...Gottta find a way of using thoses and without ****in up my hpta...

lednasmr

Awards
dr.d-

i found this on another site, and it looks fascinating. what do you think about it?

Though this is quite a bit different than the pulsing cycle people are using with epi and the like, this worked very well for me.

Then entire cycle is based around Lyle MacDonald’s UD2 diet—which I heartily recommend to both natural and assisted BBers. I won't go into to great a detail about the diet as it's MacDoanld's bread and butter (the man does the research and writers the book, we ought to let him reap the benefits of his labor)--but I'm sure you can figure it out if you want to.

The Diet/Cycle

1. The keto/depletion days (for me Mon-Thursday morning): During the glycogen depletion phase I rarely used any supplements (other than ECA kinds of things). I have tried DNP during this phase (both 200mgs daily sun-weds) and a blousing dose of 400mgs Sunday and another 400 on Monday). It helped, but as these days we are doing high volume/low load workouts (sets of 20)--the lethargy is just too much for me.

2. The switchover (for me, Thursday afternoon): Immediately preceding my late afternoon tension training session (sets of 8-10) I take 50 grams of fast carbs + protein and 10mgs of SD. After my workout I shot IGF into my lagging parts and then the carb load begins.

3. Carb Load/Power training: Thursday evening to Saturday night is carb loading, with a Power training session on Saturday (sets 3-5). Throughout this period I take 20-30 mgs of SD daily and use IGF after Saturday’s training session.

4. Switchover (Sunday): In the AM I might have a moderate carb B-fast, but by lunch I'm down to as close to zero carbs as I can get, using a high protein, moderate fat keto diet-- which I will remain on until next Thursday. Likewise on Sunday morning I will take a blousing dose of Clomid (300mgs), and then use 100mgs every evening thereafter (Mon-Weds).

Then we lather, rinse and repeat;-).

On a side note: Though I don't have it handy--there s study done on men wherein they gave them 100mgs of cloimd daily for 8 weeks and the average increase in serum free test was over 1400% (yep, I didn't mis-type that--1400%). Great thing about this study in it’s on human subjects, not mice (ah, to be a mouse)--Gotta love clinical tries like that!

I've used this SD/IFG/Clomid cycling diet many, many times and have never failed to put on real muscle (and get stronger). And because the time "on" is so slight, HPTA function seems only moderately affected, with the IGF and clomid taking care of it perfectly. I’ve used Var in the above cycle, and found it not as useful SD (SD likes high carb environments). I suppose you could try Dbol as well—but I’d steer away from compounds that are known to shut down the HPTA quickly—after all, the whole point of pulsing/cycling is to lower the impact on it.

It’s a tad complex I know, but if one is trying to get the maximum benefits with the minimum HPTA impact, complex is just going to be part of the equation.

bump

fastlane

fastlane

Awards
A lot of guys have been asking me to clarify my method on this cycling technique, so here's a good explanation if you're interested in trying this. It can generally be applied to any steroidal compound.

What is "pulse" cycling? Pulsing is a method of dosing a product designed to intentionally avoid potential long term side effects such as HPTA suppression and liver damage. This technique is usually applied as a means of toxicity control when potent corticoids are used on children requiring long term therapy. However, this method can be applied to anyone using any oral steroid with great success and significantly reduced side effects. With pulsing, the serious long term side effects of chronic oral treatment are avoided and short term side effect like acne and mineral retention are much milder that usual. This allows for higher doses to be used since the dosing is less frequent. For example, if you would normally take a product at 30 mg/day, that equals a total intake of 210 mg/week. While pulsing, you might typically take 40 mg on work out days only, 3 times per week. That only comes out to 120 mg/week total! This provides the needed benefits of the product at the most crucial times, which are just before and just after a work out, and offers a means of avoiding the suppression of endogenous steroid production one would expect on a standard, daily dosing cycle. In other words, you can often pulse a compound for 6-8 weeks before you realistically need to start thinking about a conventional post cycle therapy. After a 4 week pulsing cycle, post cycle therapy should not even be required in most cases!

Basically, if you dose every day (ED) in perfectly spaced doses, you will achieve 100% effect, 100% short term side effects, and 100% long term side effects. If you dose every other day (EOD) like the pulse protocol, you still get about 60% effect and 75% short term sides, but only about 40% of the long term sides. That's not a bad trade off and very economical on the body and as well as the wallet! Of course, if you would have gained 10 pounds on a standard 1 month cycle, you will only gain about 6 pounds per month pulsing, but it also means you can do this for twice as long as a standard cycle. That equals about 2 months of worry free dosing, so the net effect is a gain of about 12 pounds over 2 months instead of 10 pounds over 1 month. This structure offers fewer sides and a milder post cycle therapy requirement (if even needed at all) plus the slower gains tend to have a better residual that is more likely to be permanent compared to faster gains. It's a great long term strategy for vets wanting to run 12 weeks, and good for new users too looking to run fast and clean 1 month cycles with no post cycle therapy needed later.

There are three common approaches to pulsing:
1) EOD dosing, so 3-4 times per week.
2) 2 days on / 2 days off
3) 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off (some guys do this and think it's great, I don't practice it but it looks exceptionally safe at least)

Depending on your workout schedule, I would use one of these options for optimal pulsing efficiency. Doses can usually be high (40-60 mg instead of 10-30 mg) but take them close together preferably before 6 pm. It's not crucial you take the last dose before 6 pm, but the earlier the better for avoiding shut down. Take half of the total dose pre work out and half post work out instead of spread out evenly over the whole day like a conventional cycle. If an odd dose is to be used, like 30 mg, take the majority pre work out (so 20 mg pre/10 mg post). However, when pulsing non methylated compounds or fast acting ethers, take the greater dose post work out instead of pre work out. When pulsing, dose at least 3 times per week but not more than 4 times to insure optimal results. 5 doses per week is pushing it and suppression will eventually ensue. If this is attempted, "holidays" of complete non use for up to a week per month may be required to discourage suppression. I do not recommend more than 4.5 doses per week and that is for advanced level only!

Also important to remember is nutrition. Have a good, high carb/calorie post work out meal or shake, and ingest sufficient protein especially on the off days. Off days are also a good time to take a cortisol antagonist or even just low dose DHEA (25-50 mg) if you're a slow healer or hard gainer especially. Cortisol peaks in the morning and again in the mid afternoon so dose at those 2 times minimum. Although pulsing is a great way to avoid suppression, if you're extra sensitive to shut down or using a very suppressive compound, an herbal testosterone booster can be used on the off nights or even included everyday. In fact, running test boosters as the core of your cycle and pulsing a methyl just to augment that is possibly one of the best methods you could employ if not using injectable testosterone. Also, avoid the use of SERMs with long half lives when pulsing. An aromatase inhibitor (AI) or test booster will further punctuate the positive, hormonal "bounce back" effect of pulsing. This bounce back phenomenon is an effect that is often noted when pulsing, so don't be alarmed if your testicular size increases dramatically on the off days. It is not uncommon for testicular volume and testosterone levels to increase above baseline, especially on consecutive off days during the pulse or after the cycle is over. This is like a built in post cycle therapy effect and if you're pulsing properly, you should experiences this to some degree. In pulsing, it is also important to remember that the smaller number of dose exposures means faster liver clearance. Normal safety ancillaries like healthy oils and lipid supplements are always advised on cycle and off, but be modest with liver protectants like Milk Thistle. They are generally counter productive and therefore not suggested when pulsing, except in conjunction with very potent or toxic compounds. If you elect to use liver protectants anyway, I would reserve them for off days only or take them no earlier than 6 hrs after your final dose of anabolics. Cycle safe!

Example of a 3x/wk pulse M,W,F:

Week-Dose(mg)
1 (10,20,30)
2 30
3 30-40
4 30-40
5 30-50
6 30-50
7 30-60
8 30-60

Example of a 4x/wk pulse Sat, Sun, Wed, Thur:

Week-Dose(mg)
1 (10,20,30,30)
2 30
3 30-40
4 30-40
5 30-50
6 30-50

Dr D. ca u help me out please,i just started(in my second week)a pulsing cycle with t-bol (20/10 mgs eo with week-ends off)But i had mistakenly thouth that the half life of the t-bol was 8 hrs,but its 16 hrs...
So my question is,am i ok cycling it the way i do or should i switch with a 2 days on/2 days off?Or maybe even a 2 weeks on/2 weeks off?
Ur answer would be realy appreciated,thanks in advance!Cheers!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
**** i thouth the halflife was 8 hours.I dont know were i saw that it was 8 hours but...I just double cheked on the net and ur right its 16 hours.So maybe i should try the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off pulsing method.What do u think? i paid like 500.00 for the 500 tabs...Gottta find a way of using thoses and without ****in up my hpta...
i'll trade you an original ax superdrol and an original ax pheraplex for 200 tabs :)

the even worse problem with t-bol is that you don't see max gains till week 4 or 5, so there appears to be some sort of buildup. honestly i'd run it as 40 a day for the first 4 weeks, then 50 for weeks 5+6 as a straight cycle. that will use up 182 tabs, but you'll get good results from it (and require a PCT)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'll trade you an original ax superdrol and an original ax pheraplex for 200 tabs :)

That's a very generous offer Easy! If I were fastlane, I'd jump on it! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
ok, I want to pulse Epi for 6 weeks, MWF, and take a test on off days, but I am not sure what test to take, any suggestions? also I was wanting to know when it would be a good time to start my PCT? thanks
Diesel test hardcore would be a good one to use.Start your pct the day after you take your last dose.

vqPower

Awards
would there be a problem with a pulsing dose going back to back on a 4 x week training split? basically it looks like this. M,W,F,Sat

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Has anyone tried to pulse fina (trenbolone) ?
I believe the title is how to pulse ORALS :hammer:

I wouldn't **** around with Tren, and rule #1 with tren is don't run it as a standalone.

belixxx

Awards
I believe the title is how to pulse ORALS :hammer:

I wouldn't **** around with Tren, and rule #1 with tren is don't run it as a standalone.
Hi,

My bad, I wasn't precise enough. Yes, I meant Fina taken orally.I heard it can upset the stomack, so that's why I considered pulsing. And I'm thinking of stacking it with proviron 25 or 50 mg ED (as needed). I just didn't write this in the first place, because I was/am interested in any cycle that contained oral tren. Any thoughts on it this way? (This would be one of a few options for a winter bulk, by the way. It would be nice to benefit from the fantastic muscle building properties of tren, with less sides. I am mainly interested in if pulsing could be done with non-methyls effectively or not)

Thanks for your fast reaction and intention to help, though.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

My bad, I wasn't precise enough. Yes, I meant Fina taken orally.I heard it can upset the stomack, so that's why I considered pulsing. And I'm thinking of stacking it with proviron 25 or 50 mg ED (as needed). I just didn't write this in the first place, because I was/am interested in any cycle that contained oral tren. Any thoughts on it this way? (This would be one of a few options for a winter bulk, by the way. It would be nice to benefit from the fantastic muscle building properties of tren, with less sides. I am mainly interested in if pulsing could be done with non-methyls effectively or not)

Thanks for your fast reaction and intention to help, though.
Not the best compound for pulsing. imo. Are you just taking the fina pellets? Have you ever done this before?