How to "pulse" orals

taxidriver

taxidriver

Awards
for a 10mg/day cycle, i would get a SERM since you're prone to gyno. just use a low dose though. if you need more info, PM me. yea, you can also include a test booster, but honestly your libido shouldn't really be affected by 10mg/day of epi. and no, a pulse cycle right after a 10mg/day cycle would not be a wise choice. i'm not sure if i understood you correctly, but if you were to do a pulse right after your gyno reduction cycle, wait at least 1 month AFTER your PCT from the gyno reduction cycle, to start your pulse.
Thank you.
One last thing, what´s the best time of the day to take the 10mg? before bed?
For this 10mg cycle, in the Pct, is nolva really a must, or i can use 6-oxo or atb based compounds?
I normaly use nolva, but i never feel good on it.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
I think pulsing steroids mean," Doing then right"! I might try 50-75mg/day Tren ace. & Test Prop. Then you can stop when sides set in. I'll take 60mg/day OT then you'll know its the tren that gives the sides.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not everywhere. I always know of some places. You guys got to use that search button more often!!:gotsearch hahaha THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
yeah, but its like $5 a g... :(

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok need some help here on dosages..in the past i have always pulsed epidrol at 40 mgs' with 20mgs SD.i did that because i was cutting(shaved 20lbs and strength is def up) in the last pulse and in pulses previous to that i just loved epidrol.i want to swing the pedulum towards SD this time as i am shooting for size.would 40-50 mg's of sd and 20 mgs of epi be too much? too much as in too much methyl? the pulse is m-w-f as always with me ATD at night followed up with hyperdrolx2 for pct

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
ok need some help here on dosages..in the past i have always pulsed epidrol at 40 mgs' with 20mgs SD.i did that because i was cutting(shaved 20lbs and strength is def up) in the last pulse and in pulses previous to that i just loved epidrol.i want to swing the pedulum towards SD this time as i am shooting for size.would 40-50 mg's of sd and 20 mgs of epi be too much? too much as in too much methyl? the pulse is m-w-f as always with me ATD at night followed up with hyperdrolx2 for pct
IMO, swing the pendulum less severely;
less is more here. Again, this is one man's opinion. You did
40 epi, and 20 SD, which is good. If you reverse it, do maybe 20 epi, and 30 SD. I would highly encourage you to try this first and gauge your progress, adjusting as necessarry. You don't need to jack the SD that high, as I think it may work against you. GOOD LUCK!!

Last edited:
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, swing the peddulum less severely;
less is more here. Again, this is one man's opinion. You did
40 epi, and 20 SD, which is good. If you reverse it, do maybe 20 epi, and 30 SD. I would highly encourage you to try this first and gauge your progress, adjusting as necessarry. You don't need to jack the SD that high, as I think it may work against you. GOOD LUCK!!
:goodpost: I totally agree with you Milwood. 50 mg. of Super-drol sounds incredibly high on top of 20 mg. of Epi also!. My liver values and cholesterol levels are fluctuating just reading that!!:eek: 50 mg. might be possible on a pulse by itself (Super-Drol)for about 6 weeks. But one would definately still need a real PCT (SERM and an AI) to follow it up with. Which is totally against the reasoning for using a pulse in the first place. I also suggest 20 mg. of Epi with 30 mg. of Super and see how he tolerates it after the first week.:thumbsup: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yea im just dropping the epi. 40-50 of SD it is. i knew that was pushing it just needed to hear it from someone else..thank you.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, definitely consider taking 100mg of DHEA with each of the SD doses (i'm assuming you plan to split 20 pre + 20 post ). Will help with the lethargy. otherwise, 40 mg of superdrol in that span of time leaves you wanting to nap the next 3 hours postworkout.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yeah, definitely consider taking 100mg of DHEA with each of the SD doses (i'm assuming you plan to split 20 pre + 20 post ). Will help with the lethargy. otherwise, 40 mg of superdrol in that span of time leaves you wanting to nap the next 3 hours postworkout.

cant be any worse that powerfull or igf-2..lol. will add in dhea this time around.i have original bottles of SD from AX and want to use them up before they go bad.i do have experience with SD but only went as high as 30mgs with no probs. i always always pulse.i havent done a straight cycle in years.i actually only started taking ph's again after D started this thread because i was sick of the ups and downs , this is def a great protocol

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
yea im just dropping the epi. 40-50 of SD it is. i knew that was pushing it just needed to hear it from someone else..thank you.
Don't start at 40-50 try 30 or 20 first you will get gains from it don't be so quick to jump up that high. Superdrol is a powerfull product.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
um guys im not a newbie and appreciate the help.i have used 30mgs with no issues hence wanting to try the higher dosages.i appreciate the concern .

dont mistake my post count with experience i have been on these boards since 2002.:D i was around when SD was first released and have used m1t..that compound is actually the reason i stopped doing ph's didnt like effects i got from that.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
um guys im not a newbie and appreciate the help.i have used 30mgs with no issues hence wanting to try the higher dosages.i appreciate the concern .

dont mistake my post count with experience i have been on these boards since 2002.:D i was around when it was first released and have used m1t..that compound is actually the reason i stopped doing ph's didnt like effects i got from that
I am just saying use 30 until gains stop then jump up to 40 and so on. Just my thoughts.

NeedMassNow

Awards
Would you guys recommend taking an NO precursor (NO Xplode, Nano Vapor and the like) on ON days, of OFF days only of a pulse cycle of Epi (20 pre & post Mon,Wed,FRi).
Already taking the following on OFF days. Except for the Retain 2 taking it daily in the AM.
HDX2 (2 caps)
Mass FX (2 caps)
Retain 2
PCS
Just wondering if any of you find it necessary or helpfull to take NO precursors.
thanks.
NMN

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

dont mistake my post count with experience i have been on these boards since 2002.:D i was around when SD was first released and have used m1t..that compound is actually the reason i stopped doing ph's didnt like effects i got from that.
I surely did not mean to imply that you're a "newbie" or was inexperienced or anything like that! I have used Super-drol for 5 cycles, and they were all great! I love the stuff. I've used 30 mg. for 4 weeks with NO problems. So your dosages (40 to 50 mg.) look fine to me Bro! Give it Hela man and good luck! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
no I appreciate any and all feedback guys. I know I have a low post count so I just wanted to point out I wasn't a Newbie.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Would you guys recommend taking an NO precursor (NO Xplode, Nano Vapor and the like) on ON days, of OFF days only of a pulse cycle of Epi (20 pre & post Mon,Wed,FRi).
Already taking the following on OFF days. Except for the Retain 2 taking it daily in the AM.
HDX2 (2 caps)
Mass FX (2 caps)
Retain 2
PCS
Just wondering if any of you find it necessary or helpfull to take NO precursors.
thanks.
NMN
My feeling on this is personal preference, but it makes sense to me based on my own experience.

I don't use creatine or NO-type supps while "on", because I feel that the PH/PS's are powerful and effective enough. I save these (and others) for post-cycle weeks/months (when T levels are lower, body's trying to bounce back, and I find they are a little boost when the cycle ends (also kinda helps from feeling depressed post-cycle, cause you get some much-needed added "pumps").

Some may disagree, but it has worked well for me.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
My feeling on this is personal preference, but it makes sense to me based on my own experience.

I don't use creatine or NO-type supps while "on", because I feel that the PH/PS's are powerful and effective enough. I save these (and others) for post-cycle weeks/months (when T levels are lower, body's trying to bounce back, and I find they are a little boost when the cycle ends (also kinda helps from feeling depressed post-cycle, cause you get some much-needed added "pumps").

Some may disagree, but it has worked well for me.

me personally i agree to a extent .i like to start whatever off supplements i am going to use 2 weeks to 1 week before the end of a cycle.gives them time to kick in imo

NeedMassNow

Awards
Sounds awesome thanks for the replies guys!!! I'll save it for when i'm OFF the pulse cycle, while on PCT.
I'm out.
NMN

liddodragon

Awards
Can't believe how huge this thread got. I started reading it back when it was like 3 pages. Quick question anyone can answer because I'm not sure if it was specified, but when doing the pulse and splitting the doses half pre and half post how long of a spread between pre and post would you want to go? Whew ran out of breath there sorry.

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
Quick question

I notice all this PCT talk, and was curious if one was doing a 4-5 week M-W-F pulse of M-drol

week 1 - 20 MG (M - W - F)

Week 2 - 30 MG (M - W - F)

week 3 - 40 MG (M - W - F)

week 4 - 40 MG (M - W - F)

week 5 - 40 MG (M - W - F)

and on Sun, Tue, Thu, Sat used 6 OXO + milk thistle, liver detox and regen, etc., plus all other support supps, there should be no need for any PCT.

Basically at the conclusion of week 5 (Saturday night last dose of 6-OXO) one should continue only with liver, prostate, cardio, support supps.

Am I completely off base, or isn't that the point of the whole pulse method: take these compounds in a broken up fashion to minimalize the negative effects, and not have to run some 4-6 week PCT.

Correct me if I'm wrong...

I'm a newbie to this board, but not to this subject.

Thanks

OH and of course the MOST important factor EAT CLEAN AND EAT A LOTTTT!!!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hey D you night owlin it again!
Not really my brother, but life is short and the night comes when no man can work! I'm kinda counting on getting plenty of rest in eternity anyway. ;)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... Do you mean to go totally clean of anabolics for this long, then incorporate them back into your PCT? ...
Yes, exactly. Get the momentum clearly in favor of recovery (return of testicular size, semen volume, libido, etc..) then you can start to incorporate the pulse back in.

People say that testicular size is a poor measure of recovery, but that's just illogical. Of course it's a good measure! Form follows function and nature doesn't develop anything that violates the law of economy. If your testicles are increasing in size (assuming you don't have elephantiasis or something, lol) it's pretty safe to say they're coming home.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
He says to do it o regular cycle without a doubt. He just says it can hinder your gains on pulses and that the whole idea of a pulse is to take less than a regular cycle and get slow and keepable and be less toxic. That whys he says just take on off days when pulsing. Maybe he will chime in!

Calling DR.D!!!!!!!!!!!
I really don't trust it or put much faith in it anyway. My enzymes have been high even using it faithfully in the past. Inhibited absorption and anti-androgenic effects are the price you pay. It was good insurance with stuff like M1T, but nothing out there now is that toxic IMO (if used responsibly by an otherwise healthy individual). I would recommend it as a last resort. Many other healthy supps are great for the liver and have additional benefits too without the potential of attenuating gains. Here are some of my favs:

Schisandra, Cnidium, ALA, Gynostemma, NAC, TMG, SAMe, Lecithin, a good Phytosterol complex, etc...

If you take a good dose of one or more of those daily, you don't need Milk Thistle on a pulse!

taxidriver

taxidriver

Awards
Is m-dien a good pulse substance?

For me NAC is the king, of liver supps.
My father had induced liver damage by paracetamol and he recovered with NAC.

qwerty666

Awards
wow. this is a HUGE ASS thread! LoL...looks like its done though..just in case it will get revived anytime soon i got a question..im gonna pulse Havoc. I workout 4x a week. M,W,F,Sat.

M W F Sat
1st week: 10, 20, 30, 30
2nd week: 30, 30, 30, 30
3rd week: 30, 30, 30, 40,
4th week: 40, 40, 40, 40
5th weeK: 40, 40, 40, 50
6th week: 50, 50, 50, 50

srry for the crappy layout, im a newb when it comes to AAS and PH's.
THANKS in ADVANCE!!!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
advance pct from AX worked great for me after a similar cycle. I am going to used HDX2 and tor after this Sd cycle. I was actually pleasantly surprised how well aPCT worked. I also used 1 cap of atd at night but I was running sd(20 mg) with epidrol (40mgs)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
10 i think is very conservative BUT i have no idea of your experience or age.bass is right def add a serm..preferably tor if not use nolva

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd skip the saturday dose, even if it is a workout day. The progression from 10-30 is fine I think, if you've never taken epi before. I'm not so sure you'll need 40 or 50 tho, could do 30 possibly the whole way thru.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so if i pulse epistane for a month..3x a week i shouldnt have any shutdown?? what kind of pct or test booster should i take just in case?? i was thinking LG's psarm or 6 oxo

qwerty666

Awards
Thanks guys. I've never used a compound in my life. I've been lifting for only 2 years i wiegh 178 now. Im gonna do 10 the first, 20 the second, 30 the third and so on...And I'll see how my body reacts to this then ill make further judgments. Thanks dudes!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
gosh saying howmuhc u weight without saying your height is like sillyness

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gosh saying howmuhc u weight without saying your height is like sillyness
His height is under his avatar! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so if i pulse epistane for a month..3x a week i shouldnt have any shutdown?? what kind of pct or test booster should i take just in case?? i was thinking LG's psarm or 6 oxo
well, the thing is that it is somewhat individual. So quite likely you will have minimal to no shutdown, particularly if you are taking test boosters on off days. but you could do light OTC pct at the end if you want, it really can't hurt. Something like post cycle support from anabolic innovations works well too. theres a 5% off coupon in my sig for it here at NP if you decide to go that way

NeedMassNow

Awards
Quick question...
While pulsing Epi, is caffeine intake let say 3 - 4 cups a day on "ON" days o.k.? Or would one just leave supporting supps (including caffeine) for "OFF" days, to not affect the body's uptake of Epi?

NMN

MuscleMadness

MuscleMadness

Awards
I have a bottle of Phera-bol by Jugg., you know, the cheap PP clone. and i was thinking about pulsing that solo to lessen the sides from it, (which being a PP clone I'm sure there will be some). Would this be a good plan doing a M, W, F, technique, or would it be useless considering that PP doesn't kick in until weeks 2-3 of a cycle... I just know that I'm MPB prone (mom's dad bald as a door-knob) and probably gyno prone b/c of puberty experience, and I figured a nice easy pulse with test boosters or trib. on off days with an AI maybe, would lessen if not diminish the chances of getting these sides. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks All... Great thread, still going strong too!

MM

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^X2!! Bassgod nailed it. Phera is very wet in my experiences with it. It's not "supposed" to be, but nevertheless it is. The remaining Phera I have left (3 bottles) will be used up 10 mg. at a time mixed with dry products like Epi or Tren. If you do decide to do a Phera pulse, make sure to run an AI on your off days. You'll need it!! I want to say that Phera is great for strength and adding mass, just make sure to stay as dry as possible while on it. THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

MuscleMadness

MuscleMadness

Awards
i like the logic, but phera IMO is not a good pulsing substance. it increases estro through some unknown(to me) mechanism. it bloats the hell out of me and my nips become puffy. no pain, itch, etc. just puffy. i too had pubescent gyno, but had i removed. it wouldn't be a good idea to pulse because of the estro and also like you said; it takes 2 weeks or so to kick in running it straight. however D pulsed DBOL and that also increases estro, so maybe you should try it for 6 weeks. be the guinea pig :lol: phera(desoxymethyltestosterone) is SUPPOSED to be dry, but i find this to be false just going by my own experience with it.
Ya thats how I acquired this bottle. One of my buddies run a 4 week cycle and gained like 15 lbs, and hardened up like crazy, 20mg straight through the whole time. Then ordered this bottle, used it, and by weeks 2 of 20mg, his nips started coning and getting sensitive. He immediately stopped and I got the rest of his bottle. It was his sides that made me think of pulsing it, just like I said, I wasn't sure about the whole kicking in after two weeks thing and how it would work when pulsed. I did however see that, about D pulsing the d-bol low dose, Russanstar is doing the same and having great results. We'll see how it all goes..... Thanks for the great info BassGod.

^X2!! Bassgod nailed it. Phera is very wet in my experiences with it. It's not "supposed" to be, but nevertheless it is. The remaining Phera I have left (3 bottles) will be used up 10 mg. at a time mixed with dry products like Epi or Tren. If you do decide to do a Phera pulse, make sure to run an AI on your off days. You'll need it!! I want to say that Phera is great for strength and adding mass, just make sure to stay as dry as possible while on it. THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Ya, the bottle says inc. Lean Body Mass, dry gains, no conv to estro, and no side effects....etc etc. but seems that the users and their experiences says otherwise! LOL
Ya, I believe that at a low dose like 10mg it would still be greatly effective. Ya the AI on the off days would probably be a must huh? I may start a pulse and see how it goes, monitoring everything to the "T". If m do decide to do it, I'll make sure to post results of what happened (or didn't happen for that matter) with it, for you to reference after your done your Blitzkrieg cycle!!! haha loving that log, been following it by the way, keep it up!

Thanks for the input Bassgod and ThunderGod!!

MM

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, how does this sound?
I am going to do an Epi pulse, 3 ON (consec) and 4 OFF. I have heard this works well and fits my sched nicely. I have 3 day weekends during the summer and take off from Thurs night til Sun. My workouts will be on MWF, my "ON" days. I will be taking cycle support and IC3 every day and other supps (HD, XLean, PCS) on off/bounce days.

Week 1-Epi 10,20, 30
Week 2-Epi 30,30, 30
Week 3-6 -Epi 30-40 ( I will check tolerance & results)

I do have a SERM on hand, just in case . . . and I want to add Mass FX post pulse along with creatine/BA to maintain gains

Last edited:
p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks

I have HD, Retain, PSarm, Inhibit in my stash so I dont have to buy much. I am going to buy PCS and save the PSarm for future use. Any major difference between XLean and Retain?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What makes you dislike ATD, out of curiousity?
Bump this question. I'm curious as well, Bassgod. I like ATD, but only in small doses, like 25 mg. per day. People that use 75 to 100 mg. per day are asking for libido issues IMO!! It lowers estrogen so successfully, that you wind up with too little estrogen. The first sign is usually dry and achey joints. Then good-bye wet dreams! Libido will take a nose-dive on ya. But @ 25 mg. per day, it's one of the best and cheapest AI's you can get right now (without a prescription). I think that Dr. D highly recommends it! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is ATD?
ATD is 1,4,6 androstatriene-3,17 dione. It is a steroidal, suicidal aromatase inhibitor that lowers estrogen levels. THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ATD site-specifically blocks androgen activity exactly where we want it - in the hypothalamus. As your body produces more and more testosterone, ATD tricks your hypothalamus into thinking your testosterone levels are low. i just don't like it's mechanism of action or the negative sides you get from it when dosed above 50mg. i'd much rather use 6-bromo, formestane, etc. this is just my own opinion. i am not saying that nobody should use the stuff. use whatever works for you. ATD just isn't for me, that's all.
This isn't a totally cut and dry hypothesis though Bass, Check out a thread titled,"ATD and site specific androgen receptor agonists". It's a good read! But I definitely agree with you that it should never be dosed above 50 mg. More than this will very likely slaughter your libido. THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
link please? ATD cannot be searched for as it is 3 characters long :sad:
Yes it can. Go down to google search and check the box that says anabolic minds only. THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
atd is cheap as dirt, which is kind of nice. a 25mg a day dose could be run for a year for $30 :)

Andreo

Andreo

Awards
Would pulsing dbol orals twice a week, say mondays and thursdays at a moderate - high dose (20- 50 mg) be effective? Those are typically my arm days.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
atd is cheap as dirt, which is kind of nice. a 25mg a day dose could be run for a year for $30 :)
Actually Easy, (and I hope this is ok to say) I can get 20 grams of ATD for $30. That's 1,000 doses of 20 mg. per dose! 3 years worth! Talk about economical. It just can't be beat. I love Formestane, but it is getting hard to find. And when you do find it now, it's jumped to over $7 per gram. I used to get 20 gram containers for $45 dollars! Inflation sucks! Or better yet, the Olympics in China sucks!! Ruining a lot of sh*t for us here in the States! :frustrate THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I just did off the top of head math and figured it was well over a year (and I did order the 20g :D). I'm going to cap it, not sure quite what with. was thinking of maybe capping it with nettle root as the base, so 00 caps with 500mg of nettle and 25 of atd. not exactly sure yet