getting ignited with finaflex

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
WTH bro I haven't even started drinking yet and you had me feeling like I had a hangover with that upside down pic lol. First off wicked pics bro your progressing very well. 2nd of all your gym looks wicked good. Mines 24 hr but really needs new equipment.
Im on my first beer.. Probably only going to have one gonna take it easy on the drinking for a long time. Thanks for the good comments brotha!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the crossed rifles tattoo a lot. How do you like Steve's routine? I have wanted to do that one but not gotten around to it. I actually know Steve on the internet and talk to him on almost daily basis. He follows a log of mine and has some awesome advice all of the time. What size was that shirt? Looks like you removed quite a bit :)

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
I like the crossed rifles tattoo a lot. How do you like Steve's routine? I have wanted to do that one but not gotten around to it. I actually know Steve on the internet and talk to him on almost daily basis. He follows a log of mine and has some awesome advice all of the time. What size was that shirt? Looks like you removed quite a bit :)
I like his routine i just didn't stick to it when i was on a cut but i did take some principles from his other routines with the low rep compounds then medium rep accessory with some hypertrophy work in it too. Love his concepts and routines. That shirt was an xl lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you gaining you look much wider at the shoulders and I see a bit more arm there and no sign of fat gain if I recall your previous pics. General impression of overall size gain as well.

Inspiration is what we are here for. I do this cuz I love it and I'm not a guy just trying to sell product. I do the same things you guys do and I do it the best I can to try and help others to do the same cuz that helps me too. I am from the school of thought that if I can do it then anybody can. I do not have very good genetics, I have to fight to stay lean. By learning and listening (just what you guys are doing here now) I have been able to come up with a near perfect formula for me and my goals. Keep sluggin and you will too if you love it like I do. Just remember the goal is to keep getting better hence there is really no final goal, only moments in time.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Are you gaining you look much wider at the shoulders and I see a bit more arm there and no sign of fat gain if I recall your previous pics. General impression of overall size gain as well.

Inspiration is what we are here for. I do this cuz I love it and I'm not a guy just trying to sell product. I do the same things you guys do and I do it the best I can to try and help others to do the same cuz that helps me too. I am from the school of thought that if I can do it then anybody can. I do not have very good genetics, I have to fight to stay lean. By learning and listening (just what you guys are doing here now) I have been able to come up with a near perfect formula for me and my goals. Keep sluggin and you will too if you love it like I do. Just remember the goal is to keep getting better hence there is really no final goal, only moments in time.
Im up 10 pounds.

Thanks for the second part. Im young but i realize i need to take everyday one day at a time and try to do at least one thing better everyday. Im just trying to be a better man and Im trying to do that with building self discipline and seeing you guys do it almost effortlessly even after an amazing and probably long and tough journey is just a blessing for me to even have you guys cheer me on

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
[video=youtube;xCAV2j26O-4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCAV2j26O-4&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Last set... All of my sets before were perfect.. That's what my workout partner said.

Deads
135x6 225x6 275x4 315x3 335x3 345x2 365x1 375x1 385x1 this was epic.. Tore up my legs good... Got my form down just was pushing my max limit. Idk how to not push it

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Db rows 10 reps each
90/95/100

Front squats
45x10 95x6 115x6 135x6 155x4

Pulldowns 10 reps each
120/130/140

Hit some bis after that.
Preacher curls ez bar 65x10
Close grip pullups 3 sets of 5

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice pull man. Tried to check out the video but it says its private

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet looking pull bro. Are you doing that in socks? I can't tell. Looked good. Wish I could do sumo pulls like that :) I'd still have to sit down like 3ft though haha.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right on the money with the lift.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Sweet looking pull bro. Are you doing that in socks? I can't tell. Looked good. Wish I could do sumo pulls like that :) I'd still have to sit down like 3ft though haha.
Yeah i only deadlift in socks. Sumos are hard you gotta like squat deep into them lol

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Right on the money with the lift.
Thank you. I thought it looked like i did some pulling with my back though.. Im one of those perfectionests

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
serious strength is serious
nice lift!
hope christmas was good for you!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
serious strength is serious
nice lift!
hope christmas was good for you!
thanks snags im just trying to get stronger!!! hopefully you had an awesome christmas as well!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube;xCAV2j26O-4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCAV2j26O-4&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Last set... All of my sets before were perfect.. That's what my workout partner said.

Deads
135x6 225x6 275x4 315x3 335x3 345x2 365x1 375x1 385x1 this was epic.. Tore up my legs good... Got my form down just was pushing my max limit. Idk how to not push it

Oh yeah now this is what the Hulk likes to see!!! You will be at 500lbs in no time!! Wicked updated as always.,

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Oh yeah now this is what the Hulk likes to see!!! You will be at 500lbs in no time!! Wicked updated as always.,
gotta get past 400 with good form first!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man I go away for a few days and it took me 3 pages to catch up. Nice pull!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Man I go away for a few days and it took me 3 pages to catch up. Nice pull!
Haha i do what i can thanks for the compliment brotha

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Shoulders

Overhead press
45x10 45x5 95x6 115x6 125x4 135x2x3

Unsupported db shoulder press
40x10 45x12 50x8 55x8 60x1 (my arms were done here lol)

Cgbp superset with facepulls
135x8x4 50x10x4

Cable tricep extensions with rope
50x8x3

Seated side lateral raises
15x10 20x10

Side lateral raises (i start with palms facing, then make a circle ending with my palms facing away elbows high )
20x10x2

Bb front raises (leaning forward i liked to try to involve the rear and side delts more than just the front)
45x10 65x8 75x8 95x5x2

13mins cardio varied.. Burnt ~160cals on treadmill

Killed it. Felt like the hulk.. Wish my ohp didn't suck so bad though:-\

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
ForumRunner_20121227_211020.png

ForumRunner_20121227_211039.png

ForumRunner_20121227_211051.png

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Weighed in at 183.6 (+12)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epic bro I love this workout so much I sent a copy to my phone for me to copy at the gym lol thanks!!

Shoulders

Overhead press
45x10 45x5 95x6 115x6 125x4 135x2x3

Unsupported db shoulder press
40x10 45x12 50x8 55x8 60x1 (my arms were done here lol)

Cgbp superset with facepulls
135x8x4 50x10x4

Cable tricep extensions with rope
50x8x3

Seated side lateral raises
15x10 20x10

Side lateral raises (i start with palms facing, then make a circle ending with my palms facing away elbows high )
20x10x2

Bb front raises (leaning forward i liked to try to involve the rear and side delts more than just the front)
45x10 65x8 75x8 95x5x2

13mins cardio varied.. Burnt ~160cals on treadmill

Killed it. Felt like the hulk.. Wish my ohp didn't suck so bad though:-\

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Epic bro I love this workout so much I sent a copy to my phone for me to copy at the gym lol thanks!!
Thanks brotha it was a killer workout!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Late but IN!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
:Djparty:

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
But you're strong as fukk though lol
Thanks bro,I have always blew people away with my lifts at my size.im gonna try to hit 190 and then lean out like a mofo.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Thanks bro,I have always blew people away with my lifts at my size.im gonna try to hit 190 and then lean out like a mofo.
That would be so hardcore !!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
That would be so hardcore !!
You mean it's gonna be so hardcore.Im already craving my next cycle so bad!So many decisions,I am having an awesome pct tho.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
You mean it's gonna be so hardcore.Im already craving my next cycle so bad!So many decisions,I am having an awesome pct tho.
So I've noticed!! im gonna be running some athletix stuff and epro for mine

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Following pct will be an abe stack

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Up 12 lbs and you can really see it, big success here...

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sure can see a HUGE difference from a coupledom this ago man

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed you are looking beastly in comparison!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Legs

Squats
45x10x2 135x6 225x6 245x4 265x3 275x3 285x2 295x2 305x1 315x1

Box Squats (i used a bench it was either exactly parallel for me or an inch above)

315x1x2 325x1 335xf
(got down to the bench and couldn't get up had to drop the weight... Pretty sure im gonna be in trouble with the club because it bent the bar /: shet. )

Hammy curls ss with hanging leg raises to face
110x8 / 10 raises
120x8 /10
140x8 / 10

Hyper extensions
25x10x2

Goblet Squats with 90#
60s x 2

10bw lunges (each leg) to loosen up

15 mins easy cardio

ForumRunner_20121229_202043.png

Pictures of the wheels

ForumRunner_20121229_202053.png

ForumRunner_20121229_202102.png

ForumRunner_20121229_202116.png

ForumRunner_20121229_202132.png

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
182.6 again.. Still feeling huge.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice updates brother and man check dem white ass legs out lol. You related to Shamus off WWE? Jk man that guys is powder white. I swear your gym is 10x better then mine. I can tell it has a ton more space then mine. Ima hit that lotto one day and build a massive gym.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Nice updates brother and man check dem white ass legs out lol. You related to Shamus off WWE? Jk man that guys is powder white. I swear your gym is 10x better then mine. I can tell it has a ton more space then mine. Ima hit that lotto one day and build a massive gym.
My gym isn't that big lol and i know im white as **** lol ima join your gym

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol man if you can see mine it sucks. I mean I make it work but it's so crowded at times that you have to really use what ever you can get a hold of. There's just not enough room at all. But it's 24/7 so I like that part.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
lol man if you can see mine it sucks. I mean I make it work but it's so crowded at times that you have to really use what ever you can get a hold of. There's just not enough room at all. But it's 24/7 so I like that part.
Pack we need to lift together!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for this BM! How long you running this log?

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
In for this BM! How long you running this log?
At least another month or so.. Im almost out of 1alpha and my ignite2 but i will log until i get tired of it Haha

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards