getting ignited with finaflex

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks brotha! I would say at least 10 pounds of good solid muscle. I am up 15 still
10 would be a real solid outcome bro. I'd say it would be a very successful cycle. Hard to judge until everything is all said and done just keep killing it and eat like a madman all through PCT to solidify the gains.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
10 would be a real solid outcome bro. I'd say it would be a very successful cycle. Hard to judge until everything is all said and done just keep killing it and eat like a madman all through PCT to solidify the gains.
yeah man ive been eating so crazy cause im scared to lose any gains and i just want to get bigger lol

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Awesome job on the rep spot! I had no idea!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
just popping in as this showed up on my feed. Went to the first couple pages and last few, and man you can see a mass difference on you. Congrats bro!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
just popping in as this showed up on my feed. Went to the first couple pages and last few, and man you can see a mass difference on you. Congrats bro!
Thanks man its appreciated!!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I'm surprised to not have seen this earlier. Especially since I've been repping finaflex for the last 12 weeks. Things look good in here man. Keep up the hard work

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would try to maintain more than just bulk, PCT is not the time for bulking as you are not as anabolic and weight gain would be higher in fat at this time. That's my theory anyhow.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would try to maintain more than just bulk, PCT is not the time for bulking as you are not as anabolic and weight gain would be higher in fat at this time. That's my theory anyhow.
Definitely agree that pct is more a time to preserve and maintain over cutting or bulking. I would rather put on a bit of easy to cut fat then lose some hard to gain muscle though! Just my 2 cents but I agree with you old fugger!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Definitely agree that pct is more a time to preserve and maintain over cutting or bulking. I would rather put on a bit of easy to cut fat then lose some hard to gain muscle though! Just my 2 cents but I agree with you old fugger!
In for bulking advice.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
I'm surprised to not have seen this earlier. Especially since I've been repping finaflex for the last 12 weeks. Things look good in here man. Keep up the hard work
Welcome in here brotha!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BMF, did i read that right that you had 7 45s on the dip machine for 5 reps is that 7 total or 7 per side. Beasting Baby!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
BMF, did i read that right that you had 7 45s on the dip machine for 5 reps is that 7 total or 7 per side. Beasting Baby!
I had 7 45s on my lap

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
It wasn't a machine i just took 2 benchs and put them parallel to each other and dipped away

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
NICE!!!! I thought you may have been on the hammer dip machine. Did you have someone help you load that up and keep it steady?

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
NICE!!!! I thought you may have been on the hammer dip machine. Did you have someone help you load that up and keep it steady?
Yeah after 4 plates i couldn't get my feet up on the bench lol so i did get help. None with balance though just loading

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Very impressive
To be honest i probably could have went higher but i wanted to test my endurance and do a few drop sets.. Turns out i was already burnt out lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Was a phenomenal effort Sir!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
To be honest i probably could have went higher but i wanted to test my endurance and do a few drop sets.. Turns out i was already burnt out lol
Ridiculousness bro

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Thank you brothers i still don't feel that strong as all you guys... You guys hella strong!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember that exercise, haven't done it in a while.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Think i tweaked a tendon in my foot or something last night playing ball.. Its sore when i flex my foot upwards. Ill ice it after cardio / back day

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
How do you guys feel about pre workout carbs in your pwo mix in the form of juice?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
wow,just came in here to catch up and noticed his avi.guess this logs over?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think i tweaked a tendon in my foot or something last night playing ball.. Its sore when i flex my foot upwards. Ill ice it after cardio / back day
Man I hope it heels brother I know what it's like to train hard then hit road bumps that are hard. Just keep it safe and smart and don't train legs if it takes that to heal.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What the heck happened that he got banned.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Bmf

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man that stinks he's always been very cool wth!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe it is a temporary ban... We can only hope.