Gaining muscles while losing fat. HGP tries the impossible, watch me fail!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed 100%
If you/family views this somehow pls reach out to me and i will express mail him a phone he can use for fks sake.

We are all pulling for ya brother. God bless and we all got love for ya big guy. Hang tough and push just as hard with recovery and you'll be back stronger than ever! New pump equals new gains!!!

Pls update when u can bud.

P.s.- i just sent him a mail so if someone is checking it hopefully I'll get a response. If so I'll keep y'all posted, per their requests of course.

GREAT, I hope you hear back some Good News !!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don’t anticipate we will hear anything from him until he is weaned off his morphine PCA pump.

Then he will remember us!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t anticipate we will hear anything from him until he is weaned off his morphine PCA pump.

Then he will remember us!
I bet they are trying to tell him he needs to do some amount of cardio before he gets his electronics back. That’s probably why it’s taking so long.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bet they are trying to tell him he needs to do some amount of cardio before he gets his electronics back. That’s probably why it’s taking so long.
I don’t think they will be looking for him to put any stress on his heart quite yet :). I am not quite sure what post cardiac surgery protocols are in South America, but cardiac rehab will likely (should) be in his future..

Assuming any complications didn’t occur, they are likely just focusing on pain control, along with general infection and pneumonia prevention...

There must be a wi-fi/mobile device issue, or he is just too loopy from the pain meds..

Last edited:
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t think they will be looking for him to put any stress on his heart quite yet :). I am not quite sure what post cardiac surgery protocols are in South America, but cardiac rehab will likely (should) be in his future..

Assuming any complications didn’t occur, they are likely just focusing on pain control, along with general infection and pneumonia prevention...

There must be a wi-fi/mobile devise issue, or he is just too loopy from the pain meds..
I agree, Moreso just to be a joke since he isn’t a huge fan of the cardio stuff. Just trying to lighten the mood a little

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh my! Just saw this! Praying for you HGP!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

There must be a wi-fi/mobile device issue, or he is just too loopy from the pain meds..
Well here in America they want you to get out and start walking immediately. At least here in Houston where cutting edge medicine comes to grow... I was shocked the last two people that I know who had triple bypasses were being made to take short walks the day after surgery and were expected to be walking a couple miles pretty quickly.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Like everyone else here, I keep checking a couple times a day hoping he is back and OK. This place wouldn't be the same without him.

But there is a part of me that thinks, regardless, we need to derail this thread in his absence. You know, as a tribute.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you all for crossing fingers. Survived surgery, out of intensive care, now rehabbing. Gonna post more in a few days. .I look like I was butchered by Freddy Kruger.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang HGP. haven't had much free time for a few months and I check in and you tried to die!
Hope and pray for a complete healing brother!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What the hell did you google to find that? Braided hair styles??? Bruh. Are you a girl now?

Damn so now we got one thread about a guy pretending to be a girl to ask about roids and now justthere is a girl.

Nice ass tho
Google: Thick Sexy Woman in Yoga Pants.
Wait, a guy was pretending to be a girl to ask about roids?
I don't remember that thread. You think my butt looks fat in these yoga pants?

HGP! Glad you survived. Should we call you Frankengrandpa now?

Oh hey, one more thing:

A new supermarket opened near us.
It has an mister to keep the produce fresh. Just prior to misting, you hear distance thunder and the smell of fresh rain.
When you approach the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and experience the scent of fresh hay.
When you approach the eggs, you hear the cluck of chickens and the aroma of bacon and eggs cooking.

We don’t buy our toilette paper there anymore… :)

Last edited:
Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you all for crossing fingers. Survived surgery, out of intensive care, now rehabbing. Gonna post more in a few days. .I look like I was butchered by Freddy Kruger.
Great to see your still with us, now where were you... So... Stopping the orals?

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good to hear from you mate!

Bloody good job getting through that!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
But you wear it well, good to see you are back, Take Care !!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bravo well done sir :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad to hear you are back! I am sure the surgeons figured that while they were cutting you open they may as well make some cosmetic upgrades...sounds like they had some successful improvements.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear from you and know you made it through the surgery. I know you got the rest of this from here on out!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good to hear from you and know you made it through the surgery. I know you got the rest of this from here on out!
Haha, from here on out? I am actually a little surprised HGP didn't try doing this himself given all his DIY efforts.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can hear him now as he goes under: "Large stitches! LARGE and space them apart... no... wait... reverse...th..a"

Surgeon: You heard the man. He wants large stitches.
Nurse: But doctor, that would make him look ... gro-
Surgeon Interupts: DON'T BE TELLING ME MY BUSINESS! I've been hunting sharks... I mean surgeoning for years!
Nurse:... yes.. 'doctor'.

Post Surgery:
Nurse: Doctor, did you count 12 forceps?
Doctor: Yes. I did.
Nurse: Well, we had 13 of them prior to surgery...
Doctor: ...
Nurse: Just kidding. Drink?
Doctor: No thanks, I've had enough already.

.. TBC.
Too soon?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear your doing good HGP, keep us posted

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Fk yeahhhhh!!! He's baaaack! Booya! I knew he'd be ok. Athletic ppl always heal well. I know ive always blown away the Dr's and im sure grandpa will too. Crush it brother!

P.s. i second "boobies"

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First: sorry for not responding to all your best wishes and encouraging words, you all are awesome! Can't sit still for longer periods, so I give only quick updates.

Just got home. I convinced the doctors that I'm ready to take care of myself by doing a small dance demo (seriously). Well, it looked awkward but convinced them to stop draining my money by keeping me hospitalized.
Its now day 6 after my surgery.
Apparently, I was VERY lucky. Echo gram confirmed: 0% damage to my heart. The doctors said, they see this seldomly -and they believe it was due to be in "optimal" shape at the moment of infarction. We all here know, I'm not in optimal shape, some of you here are!
The moment I noted the pain wasn't acid reflux, I suspected it to be a heart attack, crushed a 600mg aspirin tablet and swallowed it with about 1.5gr of cayenne pepper in a shot glass of hot water. You can't imagine how that was like, it made all symptoms way worse -but, maybe this was what saved my life. I had read about it years ago as a first aid for a heart attack. The pepper was once 90.000 scofield and is very old, now barely as hot as regular pepper.

Gonna post some pics of my "battle scars". I definitely will need some thick tattoos later to cover that mess up.
Fluid retention and a caved in rib cage makes me look like a cockroach now.... I hate it -but just you wait! Blowing and sucking every hour on this rehab-blow/suck-toy to expand the chest. Not sure everyone knows what I'm talking about, will post pics soon.
Gonna drag myself upstairs into my bed now.
My financial situation got from bad to really bad. Luckily, my friends proofed to be just that: "friends" and helped a lot, one of them bought my wifes car for a fair price in cash. I almost never cry -but that had me in tears and weeping like a small child. The whole ordeal costed me until now about 100 million guaranies (20k USD) I guess this is very cheap, no idea what it would cost in US.

Stay tuned folks, thank you again for being awesome, I learned so much from this community and gonna stay a bit longer (now that I have a second chance in ruining my heart). Kept most of the docs prescription after checking internet -but threw some of it in the bin, like lipitor. Upped fish oil instead and take it with10mg/d cardarine. Started MK 677 and TB-500.
I know, I'm nuts.
You know it too.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome back good sir! Never once doubted your capacity for survival. Plus, you didn’t think you were getting off that easy now did you? . Too rare to go.
I wish you a quick recovery and know you’ll be back to slaying the pig iron in no time and probably double in size you freak. No luck needed for HGP, savage mother F’er! Glad you’re back bro. Onward.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Life can be a bitch sometimes, just when you think things are tough and you have identifies the challenges it will throw you the most mental curve ball imaginable. Hats off to you for taking these challenges by the balls and letting life know your the boss who decides your fate.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get some sleep, rehab will be fun !!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First: sorry for not responding to all your best wishes and encouraging words, you all are awesome! Can't sit still for longer periods, so I give only quick updates.

Just got home. I convinced the doctors that I'm ready to take care of myself by doing a small dance demo (seriously). Well, it looked awkward but convinced them to stop draining my money by keeping me hospitalized.
Its now day 6 after my surgery.
Apparently, I was VERY lucky. Echo gram confirmed: 0% damage to my heart. The doctors said, they see this seldomly -and they believe it was due to be in "optimal" shape at the moment of infarction. We all here know, I'm not in optimal shape, some of you here are!
The moment I noted the pain wasn't acid reflux, I suspected it to be a heart attack, crushed a 600mg aspirin tablet and swallowed it with about 1.5gr of cayenne pepper in a shot glass of hot water. You can't imagine how that was like, it made all symptoms way worse -but, maybe this was what saved my life. I had read about it years ago as a first aid for a heart attack. The pepper was once 90.000 scofield and is very old, now barely as hot as regular pepper.

Gonna post some pics of my "battle scars". I definitely will need some thick tattoos later to cover that mess up.
Fluid retention and a caved in rib cage makes me look like a cockroach now.... I hate it -but just you wait! Blowing and sucking every hour on this rehab-blow/suck-toy to expand the chest. Not sure everyone knows what I'm talking about, will post pics soon.
Gonna drag myself upstairs into my bed now.
My financial situation got from bad to really bad. Luckily, my friends proofed to be just that: "friends" and helped a lot, one of them bought my wifes car for a fair price in cash. I almost never cry -but that had me in tears and weeping like a small child. The whole ordeal costed me until now about 100 million guaranies (20k USD) I guess this is very cheap, no idea what it would cost in US.

Stay tuned folks, thank you again for being awesome, I learned so much from this community and gonna stay a bit longer (now that I have a second chance in ruining my heart). Kept most of the docs prescription after checking internet -but threw some of it in the bin, like lipitor. Upped fish oil instead and take it with10mg/d cardarine. Started MK 677 and TB-500.
I know, I'm nuts.
You know it too.
Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Stations get a bad rap - but they are an effective tool. The problem is that people get on them and never do anything to change so they STAY on them.

I would reconsider using them for a while until things are in check.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad you are at home! Good that your friends helped you with the money situation too. I have no doubt you will come out of this strong!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My grandfather had a triple bypass done, 150k, with 1 week in the hospital. 20k for in house therapy as well. You got your **** done for an amazing price.

Glad you’re feeling better. Hopefully stuff looks up for ya.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No Health Care Insurance in Banana Land ???
Yes, I did -but they wanted a deposit I didn't had. So I went to the poor people slaughterhouse were everything is free -but you come seldom out alive. While I was sitting there between peoples in corridors, trash, old bandages and cockroaches. I had a change of mind and went back to the private hospital, my wife got somehow the money for the deposit and everything worked out so far.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, I did -but they wanted a deposit I didn't had. So I went to the poor people slaughterhouse were everything is free -but you come seldom out alive. While I was sitting there between peoples in corridors, trash, old bandages and cockroaches. I had a change of mind and went back to the private hospital, my wife got somehow the money for the deposit and everything worked out so far.
That’s a smart move, glad you made it out.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My grandfather had a triple bypass done, 150k, with 1 week in the hospital. 20k for in house therapy as well. You got your **** done for an amazing price.

Glad you’re feeling better. Hopefully stuff looks up for ya.
170k USD. Have to calculate for how much -and how often selling my hairy body to a pervert, like @SkRaw85 to pay that.
On the other hand, I may like it.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look on the bright side, she obviously loves you if she’s willing to do all that for you!