Gaining muscles while losing fat. HGP tries the impossible, watch me fail!

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Healing process is a roller coaster. Yesterday tramadol free -today high as a kite, to drag me trough the day.

Had the same issues as described by @BennyMagoo79 . Candida on my azzhole from the IV antibiotics. Popped some sporanox I had in my medicine stash, promptly reacted with a herxheimer reaction. Now slight fever, nausea and skin rash. Drinking lots of water enriched with NAC and vit-c to detox.

Initial enthusiasm was curved by the events.
Sorry to hear this, candida on the asshole definitely does not sound fun. Just remember it’s all uphill from here

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Update on my azzhole:

Its candida free now. Fluconazole is like a nuclear weapon against candida. I nuked my azzhole, so to speak.
First you carve out an absess now you are nuking your azzhole... You really have something against your ass don't you! Too bad your wife didn't get us a pic of you in your surgery cap, we could have had a before and after with your shower cap moment... ;)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@MrKleen73- yeah, I see what you did there. It made me tingle.

@hairygrandpa- If there is one thing I have learned in life it is this, nothing goes on my schedule. If I want to do something in a month, it takes 6.

I heard a speech from a navy seal on youtube once and he said, "Planning is valuable. Plans are worthless."

Keep going, you will adapt and you will kick ass.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@MrKleen73- yeah, I see what you did there. It made me tingle.

@hairygrandpa- If there is one thing I have learned in life it is this, nothing goes on my schedule. If I want to do something in a month, it takes 6.

I heard a speech from a navy seal on youtube once and he said, "Planning is valuable. Plans are worthless."

Keep going, you will adapt and you will kick ass.
So our plans are worthless to you? Wow I thought we had something...

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, we certainly have ...something.

But mostly I am just using you. You got me.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Healing process is a roller coaster. Yesterday tramadol free -today high as a kite, to drag me trough the day.

Had the same issues as described by @BennyMagoo79 . Candida on my azzhole from the IV antibiotics. Popped some sporanox I had in my medicine stash, promptly reacted with a herxheimer reaction. Now slight fever, nausea and skin rash. Drinking lots of water enriched with NAC and vit-c to detox.

Holy Hell! Someone else knows what a herxheimer is!!! Well all i can say is i feel your pain and some IM rocephin w an address would fix you up good, lol. Great for skin issues and herxing. Best of luck brother. Feel better man.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

That's not fun!

Hope you feeling better soon mate.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should maybe start a new thread on this. If anyone can bounce back, do things right and continue making improvements after heart surgery it's you. There are many people out there with possible heart problems and/or are recovering from surgery that are maybe contemplating throwing in the towel that would take great inspiration and motivation from what your going through. They will have no idea that this thread contains such vital information based on the title.

Just a thought, although I understand if you don't really want to broadcast to the whole community and keep it more among "friends" so to speak.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should maybe start a new thread on this. If anyone can bounce back, do things right and continue making improvements after heart surgery it's you. There are many people out there with possible heart problems and/or are recovering from surgery that are maybe contemplating throwing in the towel that would take great inspiration and motivation from what your going through. They will have no idea that this thread contains such vital information based on the title.

Just a thought, although I understand if you don't really want to broadcast to the whole community and keep it more among "friends" so to speak.
I can see the value in doing so. Honestly, I'm fighting my own demons right now -and I'm not motivated to share much info. That may change, as soon as I'm mentally in "battle mode" again. Right now I'm in mode: "Suppress girly tears every time standing up". My left leg, where they harvested the artery, is badly inflamed. Tramadol at 75mg keeps it at levels I can barely tolerate.

They grafted with 2 arteries and one vein. Opposed to only veins. My body needed those arteries I guess -and is not happy at all that they were used as spare parts, I tell you.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can see the value in doing so. Honestly, I'm fighting my own demons right now -and I'm not motivated to share much info. That may change, as soon as I'm mentally in "battle mode" again. Right now I'm in mode: "Suppress girly tears every time standing up". My left leg, where they harvested the artery, is badly inflamed. Tramadol at 75mg keeps it at levels I can barely tolerate.

They grafted with 2 arteries and one vein. Opposed to only veins. My body needed those arteries I guess -and is not happy at all that they were used as spare parts, I tell you.
I know this sucks, I can't imagine what you're going through. Just do a little bit, consistently. Don't kill yourself trying to work on your own schedule - do a little less than you want to. If you feel like you want to do more, don't. Be disciplined. Just do a little bit, leaving gas in the tank, and be consistent and methodical.

You are one badazz mutha - so don't forget that. You're one of the baddest men on this board.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, we certainly have ...something.

But mostly I am just using you. You got me.
LOL No doubt you all have something but you can get a shot and the burn and drip should stop...

I can only imagine. Dealing with demons is going around right now it seems.
You are one badazz mutha - so don't forget that. You're one of the baddest men on this board.
Just wanted to second this sentiment!!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LOL No doubt you all have something but you can get a shot and the burn and drip should stop...
Really?? Can you recommend a good clinic?

I can only imagine. Dealing with demons is going around right now it seems.
You guys aren't dealing with demons. They're dealing with you. Chuck Norris style.

Just wanted to second this sentiment!!!
Well, there you have it. Something we agree on 100%....must not be any room for debate at all.