Gaining muscles while losing fat. HGP tries the impossible, watch me fail!

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't checked in on this thread in a long while, so I'm sorry this is so late but HGP, I'm so sorry to hear about you having a heart attack, but I'm glad that there wasn't damage to your heart. Take good care of yourself, big guy; I hope your recovery goes smoothly, your Anabolic Minds family is rooting for you.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still sexy as fug HGP! Get healthy, we want to keep you around. After all, you make most of us look sane. ;)

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now, when a suitor comes to ask to date your daughter you can use the “wanna know how I got these scars?” (In jokers voice). Then Proceed to make them $hit their pants and run off crying and shrieking in terror. I personally think it looks badass. Throw some ink around them too maybe?

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was considering weed as an option, damned. Go away, I gonna use some anyways if it gets unbearable. Tramadol has synergy with diclofenac, that is what I will use. Don't forget, its a German heart, it has to withstand some opposition.

:)
If you do decide to go this route I can give you a lot of good advice for making edibles so you don’t cough your wounds open. As someone who smoked daily for almost a decade, I think I have my recipe perfected haha

That said **** weed, especially with some of the concerns brought up in here. Giving that up was the best choice I ever made

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was considering weed as an option, damned. Go away, I gonna use some anyways if it gets unbearable. Tramadol has synergy with diclofenac, that is what I will use. Don't forget, its a German heart, it has to withstand some opposition.

:)
Brother, 10 year recreation smoker and now+ 10 year dependent THC user here.. First, don't smoke if you do. Edibles are good for night, but slower. A pure THC oil vape pen has the best dose control.. least carcinogen (no combustion, smoke).

And new US vaping deaths are mostly tainted black market tobacco e-liquids, not medical grade THC/CBD oils.

Second, it does elevate heart rate a bit for the first 30mim, avoid sativa if you want to chill and recover choose indica and CBD. Sativa are more mental, creative high, but won't let you relax... Indica are more a body high, hence the term "couch locked". Indica will help you nap and CBD blend will act as natural NSAID and additional chill.

Man, hope you take it easy get well first!

Also pretty experienced in tramadol and diclofenac. An oral synthetic opoid with a topical NSAID. That should work well.

EDIT - I am trying to quit THC myself like @Raw Dog, Noted @Godstrength dstrength on the damage to DNA and RNA from too much cannabinoids.

Last edited:
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
short update:

Today only on diclofenac, nothing else. The farm day had my wounds bleeding -but swelling went down and also pain.
Yes, I'm an idiot, had to plant by myself. Just couldn't see how the moronic employees handled my plants.
No THC -no Opiates for me , if not necessary. @Raw Dog , agmantine + Xtc ?

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I only know because my grandmother is 93 and has loads of issues and is on warfarin. She was taking loads of unnecessary oxycodone back in the day and I was trying to get her off those. I kept telling my mom, aunt and doctor that she was OD'ing and had clear signs but my aunt (who is the health proxy) and the Dr. acted like I was being foolish since I wasn't a dr. She wound up not waking up one morning because of the OD and ended up in the ER.

As a side note - if you ever have to use opiates, take agmatine 15 minutes or so before you dose it.

I was finally able to get her opiate use WAY down - but I was looking for alternatives and came across actual case reports of warfarin users coming into the ER with INR's above 10, getting transfusions, then coming back again until they figured out it was the pot being smoked.

Now there are more and more reports coming out.

So we got the opiates down, and they kept using tylenol every day (which I also tried to explain to them) and now she has liver failure that we are dealing with.

Anyway...went off the rails here...sorry
I get it. More than you know. Message me anytime. Also, besides agmatine, graoefruit juice/dhb aka dihydroxybergamottin and black pepper corns (3-5) or bioperine also makes them much more effective so less is needed.
And on the tylenol note- i get it. Pops hass been on ibuprofen forever* and has cycsts all over his liver and enlarged liver and possible other issues. High dose 98% curcuminoids along with aleve liquid gel 1 2x/day and maybe some white willow bark extract (a slightly better version of "aspirin" imo) should do the trick. High dose turmeric and aleve liquid gels have been a god send to me w my health issues.

Very interesting about the pot bc i told them a million times " i smoke A LOT OF WEED bc of my pain" and none of them cared at all bc my bloods always showed i didnt even drink let alone use other drugs so they didmt care at all but nevrr said a word about it messign w my warfarin or xarelto. They just said i was a small % of people that cant take warfarin when i tolerate almost all drugs except stimulants and thats bc i make too much epi/ adrenaline but no allergies etc. So i was "Whaaa? Must be something else going on" and now i know what it was! So Tyvm. Just reassures all my lack of faith in western medicine is Not misplaced.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
short update:

Today only on diclofenac, nothing else. The farm day had my wounds bleeding -but swelling went down and also pain.
Yes, I'm an idiot, had to plant by myself. Just couldn't see how the moronic employees handled my plants.
Gotta take it easy, don’t way to blow an artery off you just had fixed man

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
short update:

Agma+molly = less Molly needed or better high. Its basically makes all opiates and speeds "stronger" i guess is how to put it nots just "stronger" its more like the happy fuzzy feeling (dopamine flood) is stronger so im guesing it helps potentiate (hope im using that correctly) the effects of dopaminergic substances.
But of cohrse i would say start w micro dosing and maybe try some hippie flipping starting out to gice your heart a break. (Shrooms+Molly) That way you will still have a damn good time and feel awesome but less strain on the heart itself.

Disclaimer- *All statements are pure bullshyt and not meant as any kind of advice whatsoever.*

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get it. More than you know. Message me anytime. Also, besides agmatine, graoefruit juice/dhb aka dihydroxybergamottin and black pepper corns (3-5) or bioperine also makes them much more effective so less is needed.
And on the tylenol note- i get it. Pops hass been on ibuprofen forever* and has cycsts all over his liver and enlarged liver and possible other issues. High dose 98% curcuminoids along with aleve liquid gel 1 2x/day and maybe some white willow bark extract (a slightly better version of "aspirin" imo) should do the trick. High dose turmeric and aleve liquid gels have been a god send to me w my health issues.

Very interesting about the pot bc i told them a million times " i smoke A LOT OF WEED bc of my pain" and none of them cared at all bc my bloods always showed i didnt even drink let alone use other drugs so they didmt care at all but nevrr said a word about it messign w my warfarin or xarelto. They just said i was a small % of people that cant take warfarin when i tolerate almost all drugs except stimulants and thats bc i make too much epi/ adrenaline but no allergies etc. So i was "Whaaa? Must be something else going on" and now i know what it was! So Tyvm. Just reassures all my lack of faith in western medicine is Not misplaced.
Yo... Had similar issue.. too much THC actually reduced effectiveness of other pain killers. Didn't know it interact with the other drugs too.
More working out and less THC and gabapentin regimen fixed my major chronic pain..
Agma+molly = less Molly needed or better high. Its basically makes all opiates and speeds "stronger" i guess is how to put it nots just "stronger" its more like the happy fuzzy feeling (dopamine flood) is stronger so im guesing it helps potentiate (hope im using that correctly) the effects of dopaminergic substances.
But of cohrse i would say start w micro dosing and maybe try some hippie flipping starting out to gice your heart a break. (Shrooms+Molly) That way you will still have a damn good time and feel awesome but less strain on the heart itself.

Disclaimer- *All statements are pure bullshyt and not meant as any kind of advice whatsoever.*
Also, I was worried about heart stress of THC, but sheet if HGP is rocking the molly/xtc still, yeah hippy flip should smooth things out... But still not sure it reduces presser effect of speedy xtc.

If he has pure molly crystal, I find that to be less heart racy. More euphoric. Haven't mixed with boost like agmatine, but with pure molly, less needed.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yo... Had similar issue.. too much THC actually reduced effectiveness of other pain killers. Didn't know it interact with the other drugs too.
More working out and less THC and gabapentin regimen fixed my major chronic pain..

Also, I was worried about heart stress of THC, but sheet if HGP is rocking the molly/xtc still, yeah hippy flip should smooth things out... But still not sure it reduces presser effect of speedy xtc.

If he has pure molly crystal, I find that to be less heart racy. More euphoric. Haven't mixed with boost like agmatine, but with pure molly, less needed.
Just to clarify: I'm not taking anything right now, was just asking for future experiments.
Its not like I'm popping amphetamines like skittles after open heart surgery... LMAO!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brother, 10 year recreation smoker and now+ 10 year dependent THC user here.. First, don't smoke if you do. Edibles are good for night, but slower. A pure THC oil vape pen has the best dose control.. least carcinogen (no combustion, smoke).

And new US vaping deaths are mostly tainted black market tobacco e-liquids, not medical grade THC/CBD oils.

Second, it does elevate heart rate a bit for the first 30mim, avoid sativa if you want to chill and recover choose indica and CBD. Sativa are more mental, creative high, but won't let you relax... Indica are more a body high, hence the term "couch locked". Indica will help you nap and CBD blend will act as natural NSAID and additional chill.

Man, hope you take it easy get well first!

Also pretty experienced in tramadol and diclofenac. An oral synthetic opoid with a topical NSAID. That should work well.

EDIT - I am trying to quit THC myself like @Raw Dog, Noted @Godstrength dstrength on the damage to DNA and RNA from too much cannabinoids.

Vape supposedly takes away a lot of bad **** from smoking and you won't lose as much of the smoke going up in the air.. Hey are edibles safer than smoking? Should be but then again if anything can **** you up its digesting too much thc. The feeling of too much edibles makes you think it isnt safer haha..

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just to clarify: I'm not taking anything right now, was just asking for future experiments.
Its not like I'm popping amphetamines like skittles after open heart surgery... LMAO!
We can never tell with you. You can be a little crazy!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All of this talk of THC while I am on my 2nd day without it... SHUDDUP! Just kidding. I was habitual with my use @ 1/2lb + a month and probably have more THC in my system right now then most people smoking a joint right now do... Trying CBD to help me come off due to getting severely aggressive whenever I quit about 2 weeks into it when my levels actually start falling enough for my body or brain to notice and then I am like a caged animal for about 2-3 weeks while my body and brain adjust to not having much and then none of it any more. Hopefully the CBD will work to help me through that time then I plan to taper off if it as well. One thing I can not wait for is for that mental clarity and sharpness to return. Been living in a cloud for quite some time now both literally and figuratively.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All of this talk of THC while I am on my 2nd day without it... SHUDDUP! Just kidding. I was habitual with my use @ 1/2lb + a month and probably have more THC in my system right now then most people smoking a joint right now do... Trying CBD to help me come off due to getting severely aggressive whenever I quit about 2 weeks into it when my levels actually start falling enough for my body or brain to notice and then I am like a caged animal for about 2-3 weeks while my body and brain adjust to not having much and then none of it any more. Hopefully the CBD will work to help me through that time then I plan to taper off if it as well. One thing I can not wait for is for that mental clarity and sharpness to return. Been living in a cloud for quite some time now both literally and figuratively.
Dude half a pound would run you 4520 a month in the hood up here. Jesus Christ

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agmatine + NAC (1200 mg 2X per day)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5993450/

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude half a pound would run you 4520 a month in the hood up here. Jesus Christ
I ain't a high dollar dro smoker... The high never lasts as long with dro just a more intense and faster start... just more expensive and tastes a lot better. I think a lot of that has to do with the other cannaboids you get in higher levels due to smoking a lot more plant with Reggie. I will take good earth grown over dro almost any time if I am paying anyway. Cost to benefit ratio is FAR SUPERIOR. I do like dro more for some things but good grass is good grass. One benefit of dro is you can pick your strain and often get indica or hybrid with earth grown. So for a busy day you can enjoy a sativa and know you wont be in-da-couch like with indica. I am more of a social smoker, or was so the act of smoking was part of what I enjoy, the ritual of it so to speak. Can't roll but one decent joint with a gram of dro, same price i can roll 7-8 with Reggie, what we so lovingly call regular weed...

Plus I live in Texas, so location, location, location... Gas and Weed is cheaper here. Even with dro I could get a half pound way cheaper than 4520. Could easily score that for 2500. You can get a pound of high quality Reggie for 700 all day long here.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ain't a high dollar dro smoker... The high never lasts as long with dro just a more intense and faster start... just more expensive and tastes a lot better. I think a lot of that has to do with the other cannaboids you get in higher levels due to smoking a lot more plant with Reggie. I will take good earth grown over dro almost any time if I am paying anyway. Cost to benefit ratio is FAR SUPERIOR. I do like dro more for some things but good grass is good grass. One benefit of dro is you can pick your strain and often get indica or hybrid with earth grown. So for a busy day you can enjoy a sativa and know you wont be in-da-couch like with indica. I am more of a social smoker, or was so the act of smoking was part of what I enjoy, the ritual of it so to speak. Can't roll but one decent joint with a gram of dro, same price i can roll 7-8 with Reggie, what we so lovingly call regular weed...

Plus I live in Texas, so location, location, location... Gas and Weed is cheaper here. Even with dro I could get a half pound way cheaper than 4520. Could easily score that for 2500. You can get a pound of high quality Reggie for 700 all day long here.
We talking cheap **** for that 4520. I don’t smoke, never have never will but I know it’s 20 a g here. Sometimes 25 .

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
short update:

Can’t comment on this one yet but definitely an interesting combo. Could see it mellowing some of the more negative sides.

Such a good combo. I think if you look at my post history half of my posts mention this combo haha. Such a great feel good stack, and the basis for a product idea I’ve had for awhile

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We talking cheap **** for that 4520. I don’t smoke, never have never will but I know it’s 20 a g here. Sometimes 25 .
Maybe you and Kleen should go into business together. Buy it for $2500 and sell it for $9000. Shipping a pound would cost what? $10?

Can’t comment on this one yet but definitely an interesting combo. Could see it mellowing some of the more negative sides.

Such a good combo. I think if you look at my post history half of my posts mention this combo haha. Such a great feel good stack, and the basis for a product idea I’ve had for awhile
Well, if you find something that works, no need to change it. Both ingredients are highly under-rated....I think I saw someone say that a few times on this board.. :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Good source for bulk agmatine anyone? If taking that much regularly I will want it in bulk. I have a capper at the house.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good source for bulk agmatine anyone? If taking that much regularly I will want it in bulk. I have a capper at the house.
I get mine on amazon. Purebulk, Isopure, Bulk supplements, Muscle feast all seemed to be reasonable to me. Bulk Supps is probably the clumpiest of all of them. Isopure was probably the most powdery/fine followed by Muscle Feast.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well you mean cheap hydroponic. Ain't nobody paying that for Reggie. However I do see what you mean. If you buy it by the gram then you are really throwing your money down the drain a lot faster... Can pick up a 1/4oz (7 grams) of dro for 80-100 all day long. So that almost automatically saves you 40%

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get mine on amazon. Purebulk, Isopure, Bulk supplements, Muscle feast all seemed to be reasonable to me. Bulk Supps is probably the clumpiest of all of them. Isopure was probably the most powdery/fine followed by Muscle Feast.
Bulksupplements is my go to, can confirm the clumping but it breaks down super easy

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The worst is when you are dreaming about it and actually feel stoned in your sleep. Then wake up lol. Ugh

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe you and Kleen should go into business together. Buy it for $2500 and sell it for $9000. Shipping a pound would cost what? $10?
ANNNNNNNND Possibly a couple years of your life... I'll pass, I aint in my 20's anymore. :)

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I agree 100% on the gabapentin thing. Dulling the nerves can be a great thing but also poison if done all the time

And yes- pure molly is really the only way i like to go these days since tabs usually have a bunch of speed in them.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Try picking up some cbd buds from the local corner mart and smoke a few bowks for the taste/action of it when you start getting all pissed. It'll prolly help

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Try picking up some cbd buds from the local corner mart and smoke a few bowks for the taste/action of it when you start getting all pissed. It'll prolly help
@chem.jr. I thought of that also... just a little weary it might make me really miss the real thing. You know since it is the ritual of it that is part of what I love. I know weird right? I guess if it comes down to going to get a bag, or smoking some CBD bud then you are right, it sure would be better way to go.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow we sound alike on that, when my kids and wife go overseas for two months.. I plan to kiss the THC goodbye, but needed a house to myself - as you have discovered heavy THC dependency is real and has serious sides and takes long time to get out of system/psychology.
.The post acute withdrawal syndrome (PAWS) is no joke.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow we sound alike on that, when my kids and wife go overseas for two months.. I plan to kiss the THC goodbye, but needed a house to myself - as you have discovered heavy THC dependency is real and has serious sides and takes long time to get out of system/psychology.
.The post acute withdrawal syndrome (PAWS) is no joke.
Had more mental withdrawal symptoms quitting weed than anything else I’ve ever tried in my life. Was essentially a damn vegetable for a week straight. I’ve tried my share of substances, and weed is the only one I regret. What sucks now is I can’t really enjoy the things I used to love doing high. TV and video games do not interest me in the slightest any more, even though I wish they did.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Had more mental withdrawal symptoms quitting weed than anything else I’ve ever tried in my life. Was essentially a damn vegetable for a week straight. I’ve tried my share of substances, and weed is the only one I regret. What sucks now is I can’t really enjoy the things I used to love doing high. TV and video games do not interest me in the slightest any more, even though I wish they did.
Are you ADHD? I am and when not smoking I can not sit and watch TV, or play video games any longer. If my mind is not learning I need to be doing something physical. The sitting still just kills me without it. One of my wife's complaints last time I quit was I was always doing something and couldn't I just sit down with her and watch a little TV. I can do a movie somehow, but TV for some reason doesn't hold my attention.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you ADHD? I am and when not smoking I can not sit and watch TV, or play video games any longer. If my mind is not learning I need to be doing something physical. The sitting still just kills me without it. One of my wife's complaints last time I quit was I was always doing something and couldn't I just sit down with her and watch a little TV. I can do a movie somehow, but TV for some reason doesn't hold my attention.
Very much so. Damn do I miss my TV though. I am the same way as you, I spend so much time gathering useless info. I need to just finish a damn degree.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same for me with tv. Just can’t sit and focus. I’ll be staring at the box but thinking about sex, deadlifts, fast cars, volcanoes, space, blah blah blah.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@chem.jr. I thought of that also... just a little weary it might make me really miss the real thing. You know since it is the ritual of it that is part of what I love. I know weird right? I guess if it comes down to going to get a bag, or smoking some CBD bud then you are right, it sure would be better way to go.
Nope. You are done. You are going to think about other things. You are not a smoker anymore. Get it through your head. You don't smoke. Not a little, not kinda. You have been a non-smoker since Sunday, that is you now.

And I will repeat until you act like it. :)

As far as the withdrawal, suck it up buttercup. Do it now or do it again later.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@hairygrandpa - how you doing today?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@hairygrandpa - how you doing today?
Healing process is a roller coaster. Yesterday tramadol free -today high as a kite, to drag me trough the day.

Had the same issues as described by @BennyMagoo79 . Candida on my azzhole from the IV antibiotics. Popped some sporanox I had in my medicine stash, promptly reacted with a herxheimer reaction. Now slight fever, nausea and skin rash. Drinking lots of water enriched with NAC and vit-c to detox.

Initial enthusiasm was curved by the events.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Healing process is a roller coaster. Yesterday tramadol free -today high as a kite, to drag me trough the day.

Had the same issues as described by @BennyMagoo79 . Candida on my azzhole from the IV antibiotics. Popped some sporanox I had in my medicine stash, promptly reacted with a herxheimer reaction. Now slight fever, nausea and skin rash. Drinking lots of water enriched with NAC and vit-c to detox.

Just workout how slowly you need to take things to recover... Then do it three times slower than that.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See im not a smoker but I did have a period of smoking for like a month straight and with time it got more boring and less fulfilling. I got lazy and sort of didn't care about doing things so i quit. I have tried mushrooms, i did take xanax mdma and i totally get the mdma and mushrooms as they can completely remove anxiety, give you a massive sense of wellbeing without making you lose control.

I guess my question is, can you guys smoke daily and have a functional relationship/life without any sides?

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wanna touch my emotional button? Here we go:

Before the surgery I was/thought:
-borderline sociopath
-80% pessimist
-most people are scum
-not really sure life is worth living
-true friendship is a myth
-most medical doctors are idiots
-family means: not dying alone at the end

After the surgery I was/thought:
-cautious person -but no sociopath
-50% pessimist
-a lot of people are scum, maybe 65%
-not really sure if life is worth living -but somehow optimistic about good times ahead, eager to find out
-there is true friendship, its RARE -keep them close to you, make them family
-some medical doctors are idiots, the others are capable. Dance for them and they don't suck you dry.
-family means ALL. Its my solar system, all is spinning around it, without family, I'm a dead rock in the vast universe. Friends are family too, show emotions and pay them back with the same attention and love. Forgive their failures.

It was very profound for me and a emotional healing, seeing so many people actually care for me. I had no clue.
During my hospital stay, about 5-6 people slept around me, taking turns holding my hands or helping my wife dealing with all that. I'm crying right now. I have a BBQ today with all of them, there will be more tears I guess.
I think I prefer the old HGP 🤣
Welcome back Champion

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very much so. Damn do I miss my TV though. I am the same way as you, I spend so much time gathering useless info. I need to just finish a damn degree.
Haha, yeah if I spent anywhere near the time I have on researching the body, hormones and training I would probably have multiple degrees.
Same for me with tv. Just can’t sit and focus. I’ll be staring at the box but thinking about sex, deadlifts, fast cars, volcanoes, space, blah blah blah.
YEP!
Nope. You are done. You are going to think about other things. You are not a smoker anymore. Get it through your head. You don't smoke. Not a little, not kinda. You have been a non-smoker since Sunday, that is you now.

And I will repeat until you act like it. :)

As far as the withdrawal, suck it up buttercup. Do it now or do it again later.
Damn Straight! I got this. I ain't worried about me during this time. Just about my relationships. Already spoke with everyone and once it gets bad there will be a degree of separation. Probably a lot of time at the gym during that 2-3 weeks.
It $80 😀 for a top shelf OZ here in Colorado. Sour D X lambs bread 30% THC. The vape carts I get are 98% cannabinoids.
Dick! LMAO. Back when I was a smoker that would make me jealous. See what I did there @HIT4ME ;)

Ugh, you got this! I know this is hard on you but if anyone is going to bang on those walls until they fall and get through to the other side I have every confidence in you!
Just workout how slowly you need to take things to recover... Then do it three times slower than that.
This man might be a genius.
See im not a smoker but I did have a period of smoking for like a month straight and with time it got more boring and less fulfilling. I got lazy and sort of didn't care about doing things so i quit. I have tried mushrooms, i did take xanax mdma and i totally get the mdma and mushrooms as they can completely remove anxiety, give you a massive sense of wellbeing without making you lose control.

I guess my question is, can you guys smoke daily and have a functional relationship/life without any sides?
Well, I know I can not. I think the daily part of that is the key to the sentence. Many can smoke without much issue but probably not too many can smoke daily without issues. They may not recognize the issues that might stem from it because the whole point of smoking is to get that smiley faced f*ck it feeling. However I am sure there are those that can and do.