Gaining muscles while losing fat. HGP tries the impossible, watch me fail!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am contemplating doing this myself. Do your feet touch the floor on your pull up bar, or do you just hang until a dead stop? My bar is on my rack and my feet touch the floor so to do this I will have to stand then pull my feet from under me to make sure i don't unintentionally jump when pulling. HMMM... Might give this a shot...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am contemplating doing this myself. Do your feet touch the floor on your pull up bar, or do you just hang until a dead stop? My bar is on my rack and my feet touch the floor so to do this I will have to stand then pull my feet from under me to make sure i don't unintentionally jump when pulling. HMMM... Might give this a shot...
Exactly that -and no jump whatsoever. Its like singles deadlifting -no AMRAP.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exactly that -and no jump whatsoever. Its like singles deadlifting -no AMRAP.
Aaah singles. Never tried that. My bar is so low my feet are flat on the floor if I dead hang so I either bend my legs with feet behind or do something that was on athlean X where you hold your body at a 45 degree angle to the ground with legs straight and feet out front. Feels different in your back but can't use a weight belt doing that (or at least I can't)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm going for 4 with 10lbs !!
Your pecker doesn’t count as ballast, Rocket!

I would prefer, by far, to be able to hit 9 reps with 33kg loaded pull ups than look like that guy.
Don’t worry, only one of those things is going to be possible for you in your lifetime, be sure. Ruhl was one of the craziest mass monsters the stage ever saw. Not a beautiful physique by any stretch, just insane.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Ruhl was a true freak!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He is just so big he looks like one of those morph photos but is real.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It would be cool to be that big for a week !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Or, he never sh1ts. Apparently all the food stays in, look at him!
Yeah no doubt, that is why pain face during the most muscular...
He is running at a 100% anabolic level. He poops fumes.
Pure Rotten eggs!
It would be cool to be that big for a week !!
I wonder if he isn't relatively miserable being that big but can't get smaller without major emotional trauma. I hear huge guys not even as big as him talking about being miserable, or saying that they didn't even know how miserable they were until they lost some of it upon retirement or whatever and remembered what it was like to feel good and healthy.

I think it would probably be a two edged sword though. Seeing and hearing the reactions if you were at a show or expo would be awesome. The BS and judgement from the rest of the world as you walk by probably not so much.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't you think I'm not working out, because I didn't post workouts.

Today's highlight:
Progressive overload weighted pull ups:
+35kg (77lbs) x8/6
The week before was:
+33kg (73lbs) x 9/9

Only 2kg more and the struggle got real, LOL.

All other exercises were on machines, now hitting full load on all of them x10-12 reps.
My A.M. cardio sessions (and monthly rave) are bearing fruits. Now struggling to get HR up.
Before I got HR to 145-150 in about 2 minutes HIIT cycling -and by minute 5 up to 165 BPM.
Now struggling to reach 135 BPM.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cardio is no fun, but the results are real !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You got to love finding a new buddy like that!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should start implementing morning cardio. I just don’t feel like I’m in shape to train really.
I do -but I hate every minute of it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No One Enjoys Cardio !!!

OK Maybe my sister she just got home from a 4,000 Bicycle Ride ............

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Man, wish you guys would come over to the underground. Your sense of humor would be appreciated for sure. You gusy always make my mornings. Thx.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Went with a friend to donate blood. That was a good idea, I was overdue. They tested my RBC and almost rejected me for too high RBC.
It was 20. I convinced them to do it anyways, as it will lower hemoglobin.

Now waiting until the pin mark has healed and donating again in another hospital.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Went with a friend to donate blood. That was a good idea, I was overdue. They tested my RBC and almost rejected me for too high RBC.
It was 20. I convinced them to do it anyways, as it will lower hemoglobin.

Now waiting until the pin mark has healed and donating again in another hospital.
In the US changing hospitals will not help, they keep a national Data Base, not sure how it works in Banana Land ??

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It doesn't. :) Like everything else.
Theres always the thread I look up google when i was figuring out how ot do at home "donate blood at home anaboic minds" i think is what i searched. A gatorade bottle where the indentation is up top is the same amt as filling a blood bag at donation, fyi. I forget who did the thread but he was a regular here a cpl yrs ago. Not sure if hes still around.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Theres always the thread I look up google when i was figuring out how ot do at home "donate blood at home anaboic minds" i think is what i searched. A gatorade bottle where the indentation is up top is the same amt as filling a blood bag at donation, fyi. I forget who did the thread but he was a regular here a cpl yrs ago. Not sure if hes still around.
@Matthersby

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@Matthersby
Was it? I was actually thinking that possibly. Used a gatorade bottle in the backyard and it looked like something out of a horror movie or wtvr and everyone started jonesin on whoever for that...?
I tried to find it earlier on Google + it wasn't coming up so I guess my Search terms are incorrect but I used to know what to search because I would always look it up to figure out how far to fill the gatorade bottle. Now I know it's the indentation three-quarters of the way to the top on a 20 oz gatorade bottle

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Found it!
**** I remember that now. I literally remember saying what the hell is this when I saw the photo. Actually pretty smartly engineered. Had me scared shitless backthen though. I was like omg on trt everyone has to do this, I never want to be on trt

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
**** I remember that now. I literally remember saying what the hell is this when I saw the photo. Actually pretty smartly engineered. Had me scared shitless backthen though. I was like omg on trt everyone has to do this, I never want to be on trt
I was like "hmmmm, I have about 10 of those hoses so i guess I know what im doing out back this weekend as long as i can get some one to watch me bc i dont wanna pass out w a line hanging out of me and literally drain out."
Stack of Oreos and some gatorade and your good! And now im nore prone to just go to tractor supply and get 3 50ml syringes and load em up and chuck em in the trash can. I like to out em right om top for the trash man so maybe he thinks a vampire lives here, muahahaha

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Now that yet another threat has been hijacked, how you doing Grandpa?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now that yet another threat has been hijacked, how you doing Grandpa?
Currently running a short, toxic blast:
Test-e 500mg/w
M1A 40mg/d (split 2x20mg)
Msten 10mg/d
DMZ 26mg/d (split 16/10)
10-15iu slin PWO

Its day 10 and strength is way up -not using it to move heavy sh1t, doing more volume instead.
Appetite is fading away, currently force feeding. Lethargy is still manageable. Lets see for how long I can take that toxic stuff.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Test-e 500mg/w
Msten 10mg/d
DMZ 26mg/d (split 16/10)
10-15iu slin PWO

Its day 10 and strength is way up -not using it to move heavy sh1t, doing more volume instead.
Appetite is fading away, currently force feeding. Lethargy is still manageable. Lets see for how long I can take that toxic stuff.
Always working a new angle !!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Test-e 500mg/w
Msten 10mg/d
DMZ 26mg/d (split 16/10)
10-15iu slin PWO

Oh ****!! I’m in! Whats your goal on cycle?

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hgp rocking the slin, interesting.... I'm curious why not some igf-1 or MGF? And how do you like insulin? I have always been very intrigued as it's pretty obvious the pros use it but for some reason it has always freaked me out I feel like with my luck if I ever used it athletic purposes I would end up on it good. And that is one killer cycle, lethargy gets too bad or piss gets too dark I would probably drop msten all together and maybe knock DMZ down to 20 per day if you were looking to stretch it for another couple weeks. Just my worthless $0.02, keep us posted brother!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh ****!! I’m in! Whats your goal on cycle?
Recomp - like always. :) In combination with progressive overload AND volume. Starting to see results, hips got slimmer and some new veins are showing. Gonna stop the cycle as soon I turn yellow -or drop dead.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hgp rocking the slin, interesting.... I'm curious why not some igf-1 or MGF? And how do you like insulin? I have always been very intrigued as it's pretty obvious the pros use it but for some reason it has always freaked me out I feel like with my luck if I ever used it athletic purposes I would end up on it good. And that is one killer cycle, lethargy gets too bad or piss gets too dark I would probably drop msten all together and maybe knock DMZ down to 20 per day if you were looking to stretch it for another couple weeks. Just my worthless $0.02, keep us posted brother!
I experimented heavily with peptides in the past -but I'm not sold to it (besides Melanotan 2). Mike Arnold gave some good info on it and I agree, its not worth it.

I used slin for the past year 30 min before workouts, the "R" form. Intra workout I take a sugary drink with minerals and glycerin, accordingly to the amount of slin used. For me, 70gr sugar is enough with 10iu slin. Others should aim higher, like 10gr x 1iu. I never exceed 15iu -and I don't use slin with meals. Its to fill glycogen stores as quick as possible after workouts, because I'm a old fugger and it helps me with recovery and to train harder on consecutive days.

If sides get too harsh, I'll just drop everything, besides the test. My liver got beat up for most of my life -and I'll still need it for the next few years.