Finally. THE BLR PRE WORKOUT THREAD. New product leaks

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I was trying to ask if it really has anti-androgenic properties and if it really impacts test negatively
It is well documented to have anti-androgenic properties, but hasn’t been shown to lower testosterone levels.

RESULTS: G. lucidum was effective and significantly superior to placebo for improving total IPSS with 2.1 points decreasing at the end of treatment (mean difference, -1.18 points; 95% confidence interval, -1.74 to -0.62; P < 0.0001). No changes were observed with respect to quality of life scores, peak urinary flow, mean urinary flow, residual urine, prostate volume, serum prostate-specific antigen or testosterone levels. Overall treatment was well tolerated with no severe adverse effects.

Honestly there isn’t a ton to go on with that, but it has a ton of other benefits that imo lead to a net positive but that doesn’t mean to ignore this effect.

Also keep in mind Peak O2 is a blend of mushrooms so exact Ganoderma Lucidum amount can’t be precisely determined.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
It is well documented to have anti-androgenic properties, but hasn’t been shown to lower testosterone levels.

RESULTS: G. lucidum was effective and significantly superior to placebo for improving total IPSS with 2.1 points decreasing at the end of treatment (mean difference, -1.18 points; 95% confidence interval, -1.74 to -0.62; P < 0.0001). No changes were observed with respect to quality of life scores, peak urinary flow, mean urinary flow, residual urine, prostate volume, serum prostate-specific antigen or testosterone levels. Overall treatment was well tolerated with no severe adverse effects.

Honestly there isn’t a ton to go on with that, but it has a ton of other benefits that imo lead to a net positive but that doesn’t mean to ignore this effect.

Also keep in mind Peak O2 is a blend of mushrooms so exact Ganoderma Lucidum amount can’t be precisely determined.
Yess I see...
So it could be likely insignificant within peak02, in anti-androgenic aspect

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t really care about the flavor because I’ll chug it either way. Just limit the food coloring and I’ll be happy. I don’t want to look like I’ve been drinking markers.
Almost certain that brundel wouldn’t be adding dyes or too much colours to the PRE.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t really care about the flavor because I’ll chug it either way. Just limit the food coloring and I’ll be happy. I don’t want to look like I’ve been drinking markers.
Are you six?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a study where ganoderma showed 5-alpha reductase inhibition and reduced BHP.
Was a rat study though and while this is a great starting point rats intestinal tract is not identical to humans and there may be a different result in humans. Furthermore there are multiple drug MOAs lumped into (anti-androgen)
For example 5-alpha reductase inhibitors. These prevent testosterone conversion to DHT. This lowers DHT and reduces DHT binding to the prostate. There are also drugs that block androgens from binding to the androgen receptor. This then blocks the effects of test, DHT and most steroids. OF course depending on binding affinity etc but we dont need to get this far into things to make the point.
Anti-androgens that prevent binding are to be avoided like the plague. Unless they are more anabolic than test (UNLIKELY)
Things that reduce 5-alpha reductase are less problematic generally speaking although I would usually avoid myself.

Finally, as I stated above, one effect seen in a rat study doesnt always directly convert to humans and in this case the evidence I have seen indicates that we dont have any reason to be concerned.

I have personally been taking PEAK02 at 2 grams a day for 3 months consistent.
My current DHT levels=

Attachments

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@brundel

Is peak02 the only ingredient in the pre that has been revealed thus far?

When do you plan on revealing the full ingredient profile?

Also, besides the BLR website, where will we be able to purchase the Pre and how soon?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I also dont want to say that stimulants cant help. They can and we do include some. Just not super high doses.
Also like stated above some people just need the stims to be able to drag ass into the gym because their life's workload is so high.
What I am saying is OPTIMALLY, low stims is ideal for performance when in a combination with things like vasodilators. Many guys think that because you "Feel" the stimulant the pre workout product must work well. Not so.
It just means the stimulants work well.
I also think that many people have lost sight of what these supplements are for and are just addicted to the stims.

Recently I went to deliver a sample of the pre to someone I know. I met him at his work, explained the formula and that we are using a low stim model so as to get the most out of the other ingredients. I turned to talk to someone else at the office and when I went back to my friend he had already mixed it up and was halfway through drinking it.
At work.
0 intention to go to the gym. He was like "cant wait for this to kick in!!"
First hes a moron or just didnt hear a word I said but we can leave that alone.
WHats interesting is that more and more people are just using pre workout supplements specifically for the stimulant boost. Not bad for supp sales but not the smartest choice of mid day pick me ups.
Pre=30-45$ Many of these have less than 30 doses.
Bag of caffeine that will last you months 20$
Plus your wasting (but still paying for) all the other performance enhancing stuff.

Better to utilize the performance enhancing stuff in the gym and drink some coffee or caffeine. Or a mixed stim product.
So true! I’ve found myself wanting just the stim boost especially early on. A lot of that is training in the wee hours of the morning...However, there is a big difference in a crap pwo with mostly stimulants and one with high quality ingredients that actually improve your workouts!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All moved into our new home and pretty much settled and chomping at the bit to gym out with this!
I've reduced my supplement intake to pretty much zero for months. Forced reset. Injuries... and moving.

Really looking forward to this.

I've used PEAK02 and logged it on here with great results in stamina. I remember dropping the tub on the floor and scooping what precious contents that spilt on the floor gingerly into the container again. 3 second ... 3 minute rule... lol.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel

Is peak02 the only ingredient in the pre that has been revealed thus far?

When do you plan on revealing the full ingredient profile?

Also, besides the BLR website, where will we be able to purchase the Pre and how soon?
So far I have revealed a few.
Peak 02
Glycerpump
Betain
Caffeine
There are of course others and we will start to talk about them soon.

As of right now we expect the launch to be through the BLR website. After launch it will be available all over.

Last edited:
jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lets get this ouuutttt. (Take your time, im just impatient about this one - dont take too much time).

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doing my best to get it out quickly. 2 of the ingredients are uncommon and hard to make.
So it has to be custom made which takes time. We are getting close.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Doing my best to get it out quickly. 2 of the ingredients are uncommon and hard to make.
So it has to be custom made which takes time. We are getting close.
Whats Caffeine intake ? 100-150?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Peak 02
Glycerpump
Betain
Caffeine

As of right now we expect the launch to be through the BLR website. After launch it will be available all over.
This looks solid so far. I love Peak 02. When I ran out of Xtend Elite, I had to buy it in bulk, but it is difficult to mask the flavor even when mixing it with flavored items. Peak 02 really decreases the time I need to rest between sets.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also want to mention we will have a new anabolic following right behind it.
Using it right now. FANTASTIC stuff.
Thought you already covered bases on the natty anabolics part. Is this going to be an upgrade of Vector or Follidrone?
P.S- Check WhatsApp

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This looks solid so far. I love Peak 02. When I ran out of Xtend Elite, I had to buy it in bulk, but it is difficult to mask the flavor even when mixing it with flavored items. Peak 02 really decreases the time I need to rest between sets.
Really excited to try because I have never used peak 02 before.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah I love the PEAK02.
Yesterday I forgot my pre on the way to gym so trained without it.
FOR SURE noticed the difference.
Weaker
Less endurance
Pump was vastly less
Not gonna make that mistake again.
It sure is mushroomy though. Cant wait for some flavor to mask it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thought you already covered bases on the natty anabolics part. Is this going to be an upgrade of Vector or Follidrone?
P.S- Check WhatsApp
Nope it will be a completely different product.
Honestly I could do 2 but we are gonna hold off. This is gonna be super tasty though. ;)
Prob released right after the pre.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Peak 02
Glycerpump
Betain
Caffeine

Those are pretty common in my regiment so I’m excited to see the rest.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
Peak 02
Glycerpump
Betain
Caffeine

You guys don’t ship to Australia, right?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Peak 02
Glycerpump
Betain
Caffeine

Doesn’t look that innovative so far lol

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well he is not showing his hand yet until closer to release. But those few ingredients are solid, and I am sure he will have them clinically dosed.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While I feel it’s hard to make a preworkout “innovative” per say, combining ingredients at efficacious doses that are proven to work can really take your workouts to the next level and I know Brundel will, no doubt, do that.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just wait !!! You ain’t seen it all yet.
Been waiting for 2 months watching this thread, still no label lol
If 2 of these extracts are so hard to get no one is going to copy this formula before you release it

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He's not going to release the full ingredient list and/or label until the product is within 48 hours of release. He never does - he has been ripped off by releasing his formulas before completely ready for release, therefore he doesnt do that anymore. Pretty easy concept to comprehend. And honestly, wtf does just seeing the formula do for you if you cant buy the **** anyway? If he releases the formula then we have to wait for the product release people will just bitćh about that, so its not like it gets people to quit bitćhing and moaning.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He's not going to release the full ingredient list and/or label until the product is within 48 hours of release. He never does - he has been ripped off by releasing his formulas before completely ready for release, therefore he doesnt do that anymore. Pretty easy concept to comprehend. And honestly, wtf does just seeing the formula do for you if you cant buy the **** anyway? If he releases the formula then we have to wait for the product release people will just bitćh about that, so its not like it gets people to quit bitćhing and moaning.
1st why are you so worked up over this? We cant I ask a simple question anymore on these forums??? I dont get the hostility ITT, its really odd

2nd by releasing the formula we get to see the ingredients, no? This is suppose to be a ground breaking new preworkout no? Yet all the ingredients so far are pretty common. I am curious to see what he has put together, is there anything wrong in that?

3rd, how is anyone going to steal this formula within 48 hours if it has already been said that 2 of the ingredients are taking awhile to acquire. Wouldn't this formula thief have the same issue sourcing the raws?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1st why are you so worked up over this? We cant I ask a simple question anymore on these forums??? I dont get the hostility ITT, its really odd

2nd by releasing the formula we get to see the ingredients, no? This is suppose to be a ground breaking new preworkout no? Yet all the ingredients so far are pretty common. I am curious to see what he has put together, is there anything wrong in that?

3rd, how is anyone going to steal this formula within 48 hours if it has already been said that 2 of the ingredients are taking awhile to acquire. Wouldn't this formula thief have the same issue sourcing the raws?
Edit:
Erased too many words. lol.

Personally, I can't wait either. :)

Last edited:
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If 2 of these extracts are so hard to get no one is going to copy this formula before you release it
Patients is the key. Not to mention when it comes it out comes out so and we will announce it .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Patients is the key. Not to mention when it comes it out comes out so and we will announce it .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Carguy sorry that I came off hostile. I've just grown tired of all of the bitching and moaning and griping that I see all over the internet every day and let it "trigger me" for some reason. My apologies, i guess i just dont get what the point of person after person continually coming in here and saying the same thing. The dude (Brundel) has responded, several times in the past week or two. I just dont get what new information everyone keeps asking for. I want the product to drop too, but what is the benefit of coming in here and saying the same things over and over again? We just have to wait. Bottom line.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just want to know the flavors at this point lol. DONT YOU SEND ME THAT BROWN BAGGIE AGAIN BRUNDEL!

Nah all in all lets look to the flavoring at this point. I think an apple flavor may be choice!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The anticipation is part of the excitement! Haha

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just want to know the flavors at this point lol. DONT YOU SEND ME THAT BROWN BAGGIE AGAIN BRUNDEL!

Nah all in all lets look to the flavoring at this point. I think an apple flavor may be choice!
I will take a brown baggie from brundel any day if the week ;)

Funny you should mention that about the apple flavor. I almost mentioned Fuji Apple as a flavor suggestion. I love Fuji apples!