Finally. THE BLR PRE WORKOUT THREAD. New product leaks

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What about product names? What do you think he will name this? I think it would be fun to hear suggestions for that too!

I think “ROAR” would be cool, and appropriate for the brand..

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Carguy sorry that I came off hostile. I've just grown tired of all of the bitching and moaning and griping that I see all over the internet every day and let it "trigger me" for some reason. My apologies, i guess i just dont get what the point of person after person continually coming in here and saying the same thing. The dude (Brundel) has responded, several times in the past week or two. I just dont get what new information everyone keeps asking for. I want the product to drop too, but what is the benefit of coming in here and saying the same things over and over again? We just have to wait. Bottom line.
This guy gets it

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those are pretty common in my regiment so I’m excited to see the rest.
We tested dozens of ingredients. Originally my goal was to have the formula be extremely unique but in testing I found some ingredients just worked well. Glycerpump for example is fantastic when combined with betain, Peak02,the right vasodilators and light stims. Not overly stimmed. Just a small kick and a **** ton of pump.
Im using it now and I can tell you guys you wont be disappointed.
Ive tested pretty much everything available and this is the best combo we could find.
We will start talking about the last few ingredients soon.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys don’t ship to Australia, right?
We dont from our website but we have AU retailers.
Caveman in AU usually has everything.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just want to know the flavors at this point lol. DONT YOU SEND ME THAT BROWN BAGGIE AGAIN BRUNDEL!

Nah all in all lets look to the flavoring at this point. I think an apple flavor may be choice!
Yah sorry bro. You got the goo. The next packs that go out will be flavored.
Ill likely send a set of 3 different flavors to a handful of guys and well see what everyone thinks of the flavor.
We are working hard to get this out quick but 2 of the ingredients are not commonly carried anywhere.
So they have to be custom synthesis. Unfortunately this REALLY slows things down.
Say it takes 2-3 weeks to make. This means it takes 2-3 weeks to get samples for flavor testing vs overnight for most companies pre because they use stuff thats in every other product and is readily available.
Be patient please.
Im taking a non flavored version currently and I can tell you its very good. You guys will be stoked.
We should have an INCOMPLETE label and some bottle renders soon. ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about product names? What do you think he will name this? I think it would be fun to hear suggestions for that too!

I think “ROAR” would be cool, and appropriate for the brand..
Honestly I would do another public QnA about this but the last time we ran a thread a competitor used some of the names. Names we would have likely used.
Not gonna do that again.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly I would do another public QnA about this but the last time we ran a thread a competitor used some of the names. Names we would have likely used.
Not gonna do that again.
Those darn competitors!

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
We dont from our website but we have AU retailers.
Caveman in AU usually has everything.
Yeah that’s where I usually get my vector and follidrone from.
Recently bought VFV from there and I’m bloody loving it.
Just can’t wait for the pre workout haha.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will toss an wash an unflavored version:)

I

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is starting to sound like many other pres. Obviously not everything has been released yet but glycerpump, betain and peak O2 is certainly nothing new or innovative. But like I said, I'll save my final impressions for the full release. I just hope we havent been waiting with anticipation for what feels like years for something already out there. BLR line as it stands is incredible and I loved my vector run and will be running it again in the fall so even if this doesnt pan out, Im still a big fan.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is starting to sound like many other pres. Obviously not everything has been released yet but glycerpump, betain and peak O2 is certainly nothing new or innovative. But like I said, I'll save my final impressions for the full release. I just hope we havent been waiting with anticipation for what feels like years for something already out there. BLR line as it stands is incredible and I loved my vector run and will be running it again in the fall so even if this doesnt pan out, Im still a big fan.
He has not released the profile, means, nobody else has this specific profile. Otherwise it wouldn't be a big deal to show all ingredients.

I

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He has not released the profile, means, nobody else has this specific profile. Otherwise it wouldn't be a big deal to show all ingredients.
Im aware, even said so in my post lol. But he did say this "Glycerpump for example is fantastic when combined with betain, Peak02,the right vasodilators and light stims"

So it would appear those at least are potentially in there. And since its not released, how can you say no one else has it lol. We dont know yet.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It “feels like years” we have been waiting for this release because it truly has been multiple years.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So for those who may stumble upon this thread or want a recap and don’t wish to go back and read every post Ill sum up what we have so far.

Preworkout pump product with 200mgs caffeine or less.

GlycerPUMP
Betaine/TMG
Peak02

With several other ingredients yet to be released. One of those ingredients is novel and the other has not been used in this manner before I believe.

Lastly, I know we are all anxious for the reveal of ingredients and I know it’s been a while BUT id much rather BLR take their time and put out a quality product and not just throw pixie dust together, flavor it well and be done with it. Quality takes time and BLR is all about quality!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So for those who may stumble upon this thread or want a recap and don’t wish to go back and read every post Ill sum up what we have so far.

Preworkout pump product with 200mgs caffeine or less.

GlycerPUMP
Betaine/TMG
Peak02

With several other ingredients yet to be released. One of those ingredients is novel and the other has not been used in this manner before I believe.

Lastly, I know we are all anxious for the reveal of ingredients and I know it’s been a while BUT id much rather BLR take their time and put out a quality product and not just throw pixie dust together, flavor it well and be done with it. Quality takes time and BLR is all about quality!
It is very hard to find a fully dosed pump product under 300 mg of caffeine. This product can really help those that o not like high stim products.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So a few things.
Sorry Im not able to be more active daily. This is why we hired reps and hopefully this will help.

I do realize we are getting close to the end of June. We will not make the June release. I talked to our raw material manufacturer this morning and our raws for flavor testing are en route. Took longer than expected to make the raws.
Will take maybe 5 days to get the flavor samples. Ill send to reps and maybe some very nice other people and we will make a decision collectively regarding flavor.
Once that is done (maybe 2 weeks) we will go to production and then its out of my hands. Could be a week could be 3. But we are very close.

With regards to the formula.
You are correct that betain and glycerol are not new or unique or rare in any way.
They work very well though. I use a non stim version of this pre currently and its the best product I have used without question. There are 4 ingredients I have not mentioned yet.
2 are also relatively routine.
2 are not.

There is a chance we will also be releasing a new anabolic before. Otherwise it will come just a bit after.
Solid stuff.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are the main benefits of the new anabolic
I have no info yet, but assume it is anabolic ;) maybe something to help promote positive nitrogen retention. And more. Will also probably be synergistic with Vector and Foll 2.0.

D

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m a really nice person! I reminded you that we only have 5 days left in June😂

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So a few things.
Sorry Im not able to be more active daily. This is why we hired reps and hopefully this will help.

I do realize we are getting close to the end of June. We will not make the June release. I talked to our raw material manufacturer this morning and our raws for flavor testing are en route. Took longer than expected to make the raws.
Will take maybe 5 days to get the flavor samples. Ill send to reps and maybe some very nice other people and we will make a decision collectively regarding flavor.
Once that is done (maybe 2 weeks) we will go to production and then its out of my hands. Could be a week could be 3. But we are very close.

With regards to the formula.
You are correct that betain and glycerol are not new or unique or rare in any way.
They work very well though. I use a non stim version of this pre currently and its the best product I have used without question. There are 4 ingredients I have not mentioned yet.
2 are also relatively routine.
2 are not.

There is a chance we will also be releasing a new anabolic before. Otherwise it will come just a bit after.
Solid stuff.

Looking forward to that anabolic. vector is one of my fav supps for gaining some size.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ Is ready to run this solo for sure sight unseen.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We will for sure be having a 4th sale.
Ill post a thread and send an email to everyone on our list.
If your not on our email list go to the contact page on our website and input your info.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Code is up and working perfect now.
FYI Vector price is dropped from 50-40 now plus BIGBANG = 40% off.
Take full advantage while supplies last. Cause it wont be on sale like this again.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome! Do I need to put the amino in the cart to get the free aminos, or is it automatically included?
Messaged Brundel, I'll get back to you if he doesn't get back to you first.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also everything else is 25% off
free amino with 3 units or more
and free priority upgrade with 3 or more. Not including aminos.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We should be going to production soon. Deciding on a couple things to finish it off.

M

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I know this is premature but how long away do you think the new anabolic is