EvoMuse Presents: Eviscerate SUPERNOVA (BETA WARNING)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Grassy ass, amigo.

Someone sent me a picture of a party we had gone to that has me depressed about losing so much of my muscle. Now that my pancreas is calming down, it's time to force myself back into a regimen.
There are other ones, but I tried this one first and it did everything I needed. Lose It is another, and of course My Fitness Pal. Glad the Pancreas is better...that could suck bad.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Very refreshing to see it done this way. Respect, man.
It's the only way - and there are probably 10 more things I could do better. Real research studies must be a f'n nightmare to conduct. I just wish I had a Hydrostatic Tank or DEXA close by! :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Looks like it's still enroute. This is slow even for the holidays.
My order as well as M.I.D,s is also still in transit, I placed order with nutriverse on 31st October and it has still not arrived yet was in transit to UK on 15th of November.

Is it possible there is a problem with Supernova and UK customs.

beerandon

beerandon

Awards
Dropping in to say that this new carrier in Supernova is the shnit.

No balls or clumps at all and I'm loving it.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Good to hear that, guess it's time for a purchase...really liked the Beta.

beerandon

beerandon

Awards
Good to hear that, guess it's time for a purchase...really liked the Beta.
The first one I had was super thick and clumpy. Still worked great but this one is so smooth and clean. I love it!

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My order as well as M.I.D,s is also still in transit, I placed order with nutriverse on 31st October and it has still not arrived yet was in transit to UK on 15th of November.

Is it possible there is a problem with Supernova and UK customs.
Yep nothing arrived yet. I'm wondering if it's anything to do with yohimbine and customs, with it being illegal to buy in U.K.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
My bottle ran out a few days ago. I took final measurements. I'm waiting a week because more than one prep coach has stated (as well as dsade himself) that Yohimbine causes water retention. After a 1 week "Dry Out" I'll post the final numbers and thoughts.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
I thought the formula included a diuretic to combat this problem?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep nothing arrived yet. I'm wondering if it's anything to do with yohimbine and customs, with it being illegal to buy in U.K.
the only comment I can make about UK orders is that you need to give them a heads up of about a week or order direct.

We have a U.K. Version available.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Glad it's working out. Took me a few adjustments in procedure to account for the cold weather to get it just right. It's a tad thinner but so much easier and cleaner to use.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I thought the formula included a diuretic to combat this problem?
It does, but can you say 100% of any excess is eliminated daily? Waiting a week is more scientifical (keeping energy intake and training the same).

beerandon

beerandon

Awards
Glad it's working out. Took me a few adjustments in procedure to account for the cold weather to get it just right. It's a tad thinner but so much easier and cleaner to use.
It's perfect my friend thank you for your hard work!

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I must have gotten the new one also, the cap has a larger hole and no carbomer balls. I did notice that icy/hot cool feeling after application is gone.

beerandon

beerandon

Awards
I must have gotten the new one also, the cap has a larger hole and no carbomer balls. I did notice that icy/hot cool feeling after application is gone.
The feeling is definitely a little less intense, but I'd totally trade that for the smooth application.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I had the new version directly from EvoMuse and had the "IcyHot" feeling every time.

beerandon

beerandon

Awards
I had the new version directly from EvoMuse and had the "IcyHot" feeling every time.
Maybe I need to add a heavy application of elbow grease in the shaking of the bottle

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I need to add a heavy application of elbow grease in the shaking of the bottle
I've found that if I apply some sanitizer after the SN dries I get the ice hot cool, otherwise I don't notice it as much.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What;s your order number?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The feeling is definitely a little less intense, but I'd totally trade that for the smooth application.
It's actually a better sign of increased absorption. Since the nerves mostly reside in skin layers, a reduced sensation indicates that the product is making it past those skin layers into the fatty tissue beneath (which has no nerves, so to speak).

I'm definitely sticking with this new procedure, even though it adds about $2 to my cost per bottle.

beerandon

beerandon

Awards
It's actually a better sign of increased absorption. Since the nerves mostly reside in skin layers, a reduced sensation indicates that the product is making it past those skin layers into the fatty tissue beneath (which has no nerves, so to speak).

I'm definitely sticking with this new procedure, even though it adds about $2 to my cost per bottle.
Well thank you for always looking out sir!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I bought from Nutriverse and order number is 32163.

Speaking to Max atm, may be a problem with Global Logistcs
Me to my order with nutriverse was #32047.

Keep us updated on feedback you receive,

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me to my order with nutriverse was #32047.

Keep us updated on feedback you receive,
GL told me to phone post office and check with them, they have nothing there for me.....I think it will end up being a case of a refund in the end

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
GL told me to phone post office and check with them, they have nothing there for me.....I think it will end up being a case of a refund in the end
Kind of sucks, i will drop max an email tomorrow if nothing turns up and possibly have to do the same.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Horizontal Abdominal Fat Next To Naval Caliper Measurement: 14mm (average of 3) Cloth Tape Measure 91.5cm/915mm 11/12/2016

Horizontal Abdominal Fat Next To Naval Caliper Measurement: 11.5mm (~5 Readings) Cloth Tape Measure 90.5cm/905mm 12/15/2016

Ok, so this is the final before and after. I waited about a week to drain any Yohimbine water.

A loss of 2.5mm on the Caliper, and 10mm on circumference.

Since I started out doing Torso and Quads/Hams/Glutes - then switching to just Torso, it lasted about 3 weeks. If you stick to one or the other, you should get over a month.

This at maintenance with a couple Binge then BMR macros thrown in. I still took GTE, Forskolin, Caffeine. I would recommend if anyone else wants to try tracking loss with a Caliper, that you no sh^t mark the same spot with a Sharpie every day.

I'm impressed that there was a loss, but it's not as dramatic as some earlier posts led on. But a small loss at maintenance is pretty cool - you just have to decide if it is $55 cool. I'll probably use it again in a deficit though.

twuncher

twuncher

Awards
Kind of sucks, i will drop max an email tomorrow if nothing turns up and possibly have to do the same.
My order arrived today to the UK from nutri-verse. It took 10days. How long have you been waiting?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Horizontal Abdominal Fat Next To Naval Caliper Measurement: 14mm (average of 3) Cloth Tape Measure 91.5cm/915mm 11/12/2016

Horizontal Abdominal Fat Next To Naval Caliper Measurement: 11.5mm (~5 Readings) Cloth Tape Measure 90.5cm/905mm 12/15/2016

Ok, so this is the final before and after. I waited about a week to drain any Yohimbine water.

A loss of 2.5mm on the Caliper, and 10mm on circumference.

Since I started out doing Torso and Quads/Hams/Glutes - then switching to just Torso, it lasted about 3 weeks. If you stick to one or the other, you should get over a month.

This at maintenance with a couple Binge then BMR macros thrown in. I still took GTE, Forskolin, Caffeine. I would recommend if anyone else wants to try tracking loss with a Caliper, that you no sh^t mark the same spot with a Sharpie every day.

I'm impressed that there was a loss, but it's not as dramatic as some earlier posts led on. But a small loss at maintenance is pretty cool - you just have to decide if it is $55 cool. I'll probably use it again in a deficit though.
Honestly - this is GOLD in my eyes. You typically use one of these products to speed fat loss in an environment that will already create some loss. How many products even do that???

And getting any fat loss at maintenance is actually relatively difficult. I know a lot of people exaggerate how effective things are, and along these lines we often expect way too much from "supplements" - these results impress me and your methods are precise enough to make me happy. At the end of the day it is a supplement and the results are there. Actually, it's a cosmetic - you just rub this on your skin - and the results are there.

Thank you for doing this.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Thank you for doing this.
Yeah, no prob. Realize that there is still a margin of error - the fat near the navel tapers like a mofo, a pubic hair off and you get a mm difference - that's why I recommended the Sharpie :D And there was the other supps I took too - and I don't know if Intermittent Fasting does anything body-comp wise? But it was the best I could manage - actually trying to determine supplement effects is F'n HARD! :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, no prob. Realize that there is still a margin of error - the fat near the navel tapers like a mofo, a pubic hair off and you get a mm difference - that's why I recommended the Sharpie :D And there was the other supps I took too - and I don't know if Intermittent Fasting does anything body-comp wise? But it was the best I could manage - actually trying to determine supplement effects is F'n HARD! :D
Absolutely spectacular discipline, method, and results. I couldn't have asked for better. Thanks again for doing this.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
My order arrived today to the UK from nutri-verse. It took 10days. How long have you been waiting?
It was in transit to country on 15th November, and I placed order on 31st October, so a few weeks to a month now.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like the Predator shipment is within 2 weeks of landing. At least that will help as far as shipping and transit times.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Couple more things:

I was also trying out Cimetadine (CYP Inhibitor) so the GTE, Foskolin, Caffeine may have been potentiated a bit more, and starting on 5 Dec, I actually increased to 3200Kcals. Here are all the weights, including today:

Attachments

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like the Predator shipment is within 2 weeks of landing. At least that will help as far as shipping and transit times.
Who is currently best for shipment to U.K?? Looks like my order wont arrive

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Is Predator receiving any Brite dsade? I want 3 bottles...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Predator receiving any Brite dsade? I want 3 bottles...
I sent stock with his last order. Looks like they sold out in a snap.

They've got some DCP heading out their way next week. I'll make sure and add in more BRITE.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oddly enough, they do have MyoSynergy Elite in stock.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
My order from nutriverse arrived this morning, i am happy to have my 2 bottles of supernova, shook bottles and they seem to be very runny though.

Was going to use these whilst bulking to reduce abdominal fat gain but due to already being half way through bulk am saving for next years cut and may add some DCP and Brite to mix and maybe a third bottle of supernova.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My order from nutriverse arrived this morning, i am happy to have my 2 bottles of supernova, shook bottles and they seem to be very runny though.

Was going to use these whilst bulking to reduce abdominal fat gain but due to already being half way through bulk am saving for next years cut and may add some DCP and Brite to mix and maybe a third bottle of supernova.
This is the final consistency I'm going with...runnier is better than a solid chunk that balls up when you rub it in.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yes, please keep this consistency - I absolutely hated "Carbomer Balls" :D

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
I still have an unopened beta bottle and two of the first non-beta run. Not looking forward to those

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still have an unopened beta bottle and two of the first non-beta run. Not looking forward to those
We might be able to work something out...last thing I want is negative energy attached to my products, and you dreading using them.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Damn whoever snapped up the last 3 bottles as I was checking out.

Edit: LOL JK I GOT THEM.

dsade Thanks for the offer. If it really is a huge issue, I may reach out, but I suspect it won't be. I've used at least half a dozen eviscerate+ over the past two years and, while sometimes annoying, carbomer balls have never made me stop using the product nor have they obviously impeded results.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Thin it out with EverClear or 9x% Isopropyl?
Where can I get this any walgreens,cvs? I cracked open my second bottle and it's so clumpy, this is a beta bottle btw