EvoMuse Presents: Eviscerate SUPERNOVA (BETA WARNING)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Pull your pants up bro, and "Manscape" for Christ's sake! :D

Edit: Holy crap! I didn't even notice the candle! ^^^^ :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I'll use this place as a marker. Just unwrapped the SN and applied for the first time today. "Use" wise, it's a winner. Love the thin formula, no f'n carbomer "balls" ;), no staining like someone said above(??), dried/absorbed pretty quick, and has an "Icy" part of "Icy Hot" feeling.

I stopped Ephedrine and Yohimbine, leaving just Caffeine, Forskolin, and 50% EGCG. Very slightly above maintenance at 3100kcals - strict (I eat the same thing every day and track with the Fat Secret app). Intermittent Fasting between 7PM and 11AM. Train every day using a 3 day repeating: Full Body Workout>MISS Cardio>LISS Cardio schedule. Will apply every day.

Horizontal Abdominal Fat Next To Naval Caliper Measurement: 14mm (average of 3) 11/12/2016
I settled on a thinner consistency that I'll be shooting for from now on.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Somehow, the contents of my bottle turned into a lumpy mess. It was mostly fine until now, I shake the bottle well every time before use. Now it's just brown sludge.... any recommendations? I am heating the bottle up right now in hot water, I'm not sure if that will help.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Somehow, the contents of my bottle turned into a lumpy mess. It was mostly fine until now, I shake the bottle well every time before use. Now it's just brown sludge.... any recommendations? I am heating the bottle up right now in hot water, I'm not sure if that will help.
9x% Isopropyl could be added to try to thin it out. Or if you want to be 'uber cautious, go pick up some Grain Alcohol at a Liquor Store. I've used Isopropyl to get the last bits off the sides of a bottle of Eviscerate with no ill effects.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, isopropyl it is. It certainly improved the texture.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Horizontal Abdominal Fat Next To Naval Caliper Measurement: 14mm (average of 3) Orbi-Tape Measure 35" 11/12/2016
Caveats first, as I'm not an expert in these areas:

Been off Ephedrine and Yohimbine for 2 weeks now. I'm reading a lot (from Prep Coaches) that Yohimbine causes water retention. No idea if any of my decreases are water related.

Been doing IF for about as long too - no idea if eating differently (but same total kcals) favors body comp changes.

But.... after 1 week on SuperNova (Diet and Training unchanged) we are at:

Horizontal Abdominal Fat Next To Naval Caliper Measurement: 13-13.5mm (measured ~ 5 times) Orbi-Tape Measure 34.75" 11/18/2016

We'll see if the decreases continue. Any water should be gone by now.

Attachments

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
any uk suppliers stocking this? was hoping predator nutrition would but they say they have no plans to.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any uk suppliers stocking this? was hoping predator nutrition would but they say they have no plans to.
Who did you speak to? It's actually heading out to Predator on Monday.

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
I contacted their customer support last week..

but this is good news, i'll definitely grab a few bottles when it arrives :)

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Cycling question! Ok to use supernova, then ab ab, then go back on ammo after 3 weeks or do ab ab and ammo share a down time? (wouldn't think so as one's local the other's systemic, just want to be sure)

nump

Awards
after a week of using a new bottle bought directly from the Evomuse shop, it's starting to give me a rash. I previously bought the other one from Nutra and the consistency of that one was a chunky mess. This bottle is more fluid, but seems to also have better acute effects. Maybe the Nutra bottle was milder? I've been applying it twice a day so I'm going to cut back to once a day now and see if the rash subsides. Overall, I love the product minus the side effects I'm getting with this version.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
after a week of using a new bottle bought directly from the Evomuse shop, it's starting to give me a rash. I previously bought the other one from Nutra and the consistency of that one was a chunky mess. This bottle is more fluid, but seems to also have better acute effects. Maybe the Nutra bottle was milder? I've been applying it twice a day so I'm going to cut back to once a day now and see if the rash subsides. Overall, I love the product minus the side effects I'm getting with this version.
Sometimes especially when the weather starts to change, skin gets really sensitive. Discontinue for a few days and moisturize really well and it should clear right up.

My hands are a cracked mess right now.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
after a week of using a new bottle bought directly from the Evomuse shop, it's starting to give me a rash.
I bought from there too, going on two weeks with zero problems. It's either unrelated, or you may have a unique problem with an ingredient?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cant wait for mine to arrive, something seems to have messed up with delivery from Nutriverse, order 2 things in 2 days and the 2nd order arrived last week.... still no super nova for me :(

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait for mine to arrive, something seems to have messed up with delivery from Nutriverse, order 2 things in 2 days and the 2nd order arrived last week.... still no super nova for me :(
Same thing with mine i placed 2 orders, 2nd order turned up last Saturday on the 19th and 1st order with the Supernova has not turned up.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same thing with mine i placed 2 orders, 2nd order turned up last Saturday on the 19th and 1st order with the Supernova has not turned up.
Oh that is strange ye, same as me! This happened with Follidrone as well... like they send the dispatch email before its actually dispatched

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
Just wanted to make an update..I ran 3 bottles in a row and had amazing results..no rebound after about a month now and in fact I lost a fair amount of water around my midsection after ceasing SN..so now it looks even better..good stuff I will use it again..

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Oh that is strange ye, same as me! This happened with Follidrone as well... like they send the dispatch email before its actually dispatched
With the tracking details i have it stating the following:

11/15/2016 10:04 AM Shipment In Transit to Destination Hauppauge, US
11/12/2016 9:19 AM Shipment Scanned At Processing Facility Hauppauge, US
11/1/2016 2:00 AM Enroute To Regional Processing Facility Globegistics, US
10/31/2016 10:00 PM Customer Data Received Globegistics, US

But as of this morning order still has not arrived, yet the other order i placed 3 days after this one turned up last Saturday on the 19th and showed as in transit to destination on the same day the 15th.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Ime globegistics are reliable (your package WILL arrive)...just sometimes their tracking is a bit sh1te.

For a cheap shipping option theyre the best Ive used, never longer than 3 weeks to NZ, and never had one of their packages opened by customs.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is a killer price. I'm stocked up on supernova for a little while, but otherwise I'd be all over that.
The day is still early, and the weekend has just begun.

You'll see flash sales pop up for the next few days randomly, like 15 year old boy watching a cheerleading competition.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Any sales on Brite would be really welcomed! Im also stocked with SuperNova

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any sales on Brite would be really welcomed! Im also stocked with SuperNova
I actually ran out of labels. They are supposed to come in today, but UPS has been screwing me.

If they don't show up today, then I'll put up a flash sale for unlabeled bottles.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
The day is still early, and the weekend has just begun.

You'll see flash sales pop up for the next few days randomly, like 15 year old boy watching a cheerleading competition.
Or someone who took too much Testruction

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
U suck NAM. They're all gone now:(
Actually, I think I am the one who sucks - I tried to order 2 and it would only let me get 1 - so I must have bought the last bottle. Would you pay $50 for the combo? Everything is for sale with me...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speaking of which, I may need an extension on that 100$ loan you gave me few months back.
Oh but of course buddy. Anything for my great friend NAM. Would you like to borrow my truck too? Perhaps my wife...

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Of but of course buddy. Anything for my great fried NAM. Would you like to borrow my truck too? Perhaps my wife...
Your great "fried" NAM? You gettin hungry there big fella?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh but of course buddy. Anything for my great friend NAM. Would you like to borrow my truck too? Perhaps my wife...
How does she ride? She handle the old dirt road ok?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Horizontal Abdominal Fat Next To Naval Caliper Measurement: 14mm (average of 3) Cloth Tape Measure 36" 11/12/2016

Horizontal Abdominal Fat Next To Naval Caliper Measurement: 13-13.5mm (measured ~ 5 times) ClothTape Measure 35.75" 11/18/2016
Horizontal Abdominal Fat Next To Naval Caliper Measurement: 12-13mm (measured ~ a lotta times) ClothTape Measure 36.4" Now switching to Centimeters/Millimeters for better accuracy: 92.5cm/925mm 11/28/2016

So last two, with the conversion, are:

11/18/16 35.75 Inches = 90.8cm = 908mm

11/28/16 36.41 Inches = 92.5cm = 925mm

So the Caliper either stayed or went down 1-1.5mm, but the tape went up??? 4 days after a monster pig out on Thanksgiving, so could be water, or some fat gain in the Kidney area?

By the sounds of it, I'm running low, so we'll see what next week has and that will probably be it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like water retention for sure.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Sounds like water retention for sure.
I agree :D - I decided to check again today and was down 1/2 Centimeter to 92cm even. Also, check out the weight fluctuation over 3 weeks (7 Nov-1 Dec). Almost 6lbs. This is at a strict 3100Kcals eating exactly the same foods every day, with exactly the same training. That's why I laugh when people say things like "I took this supplement and gained like 8 pounds, bro" :D

Attachments

KevinConn

KevinConn

Awards
Very refreshing to see it done this way. Respect, man.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree :D - I decided to check again today and was down 1/2 Centimeter to 92cm even. Also, check out the weight fluctuation over 3 weeks (7 Nov-1 Dec). Almost 6lbs. This is at a strict 3100Kcals eating exactly the same foods every day, with exactly the same training. That's why I laugh when people say things like "I took this supplement and gained like 8 pounds, bro" :D
Ok, this has probably been asked already but it's been a really long week. What app is that?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fat Secret
Grassy ass, amigo.

Someone sent me a picture of a party we had gone to that has me depressed about losing so much of my muscle. Now that my pancreas is calming down, it's time to force myself back into a regimen.