EvoMuse Presents: Eviscerate SUPERNOVA (BETA WARNING)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tomorrow I will be making a very small batch of Eviscerate: SUPERNOVA™

Supernova will work locally to convert those stubborn white fat cells into a gigantic heat array, rapidly leaning out even the most difficult areas.

a-Eleostearic acid, the main driving force behind the unbelievably successful and most effective, original, phenotype altering formulas of the past decade (BRITE™), is driven into those stubborn areas causing a potent and long lasting leaning effect.

With a molecular weight of just over 278 daltons, a-Eleostearic acid (from Bitter Melon Seed Oil) is the perfect candidate for localized delivery. I have developed a hybrid carrier, combining the effectiveness of the Eviscerate and the water-soluble ingredients with the Abliderate carrier for the more lipophyllic compounds, to form the Perfect Storm of fat annihilation.

Included in the formula will be a boosted Aminophylline content, the very special compound Stearoyl vanillylamide, a potent TRPV1 agonist without the intense burn of Capsaicin. So while the name says SUPERNOVA, the only thing burning will be the fat - up in sweat.

Joining the club will be the sulfated Glucosamine, in order to induce the fat cells in the area to become slightly insulin resistant and less able to fill up their bellies with ugly fatty acids.

Eviscerate SUPERNOVA, in addition to being highly effective in the ab area, will do what few other formulas can pull off - targeting fat everywhere it tries to "hide". Hips/Butt/Thighs, upper arms, dreaded "pec fat", and even that nasty double chin.

This is a BETA product. I need testers here, preferably mid twenties in bodyfat or higher, since the biggest criticism of topical fat burners is the myth that they only work in the "lean". Let's prove everyone wrong, here.

I will also likely have extra bottles for sale, in case anyone else just likes what they read and want to guinea pig on themselves. Results, and especially feedback, will determine if Eviscerate:SUPERNOVA holds itself up to Evolutionary Muse standards and joins the most innovative line in the industry.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will be looking to get my hands on this one for sure!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hot damn that sounds awesome! I've enjoyed the Evomuse products I've ran in the past. I have a really hard time with my abs, and pecs to a lesser extent. Would provide before, and after pics as well as feedback during

NewAgeMayan

Awards
There will be yohimbe in this here product?

Would buy, btw.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There will be yohimbe in this here product?

Would buy, btw.
We have no problems getting Eviscerate into the UK. This will be no problem either.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
not mid 20's in bf (prob closer to 10-12 max), but always have very stubborn ab and chest/pec areas... if you wouldn't mind having someone a bit leaner try it out I'd love to give it a go!

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
put me down for 1 if there are any extra for sale (I like what I read...)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Former slightly puggy athlete, got ripped after i stopped sports, let myself go due to injuries, and im trying to get back in to at least my former slighty puggyness. I would love to be a tester for anything you make as it will be fantastic. As ive used your stuff and all i have to say is hot damn they work.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
My love affair with Evomuse topicals will never end.

Hopefully there are some left for sale

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should I get higher BF just to beta test this? Hehe..

Anyways, I have an upcoming cut in a month or two. I'm not 20+% BF, but I think I'm hovering around 15% right now (or I should be 15% at the end of my bulk)

Either way, if you put it up for sale, I'm on board to just buy it anyway.

rippedbrah

rippedbrah

Awards
In.....sitting at 23%-25% right now...time to cut supernova style !

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Would love to do this! Very stubborn fat left after a 2.5 year cut. Getting some progress with Brite/DCP/ Hard work, but this sounds fantastic. Sitting at about 24% with diet on point.
Either log/beta test or buy it - I would like to be in on this.
Thanks

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would do like to do this! Lots of experience with transdermals, especially Evomuse. Also used Napalm and Vasoburn but Eviscerate is my fave. I'm lean everywhere except midsection. That layer covering the abs and love handles is always the most stubborn.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll buy Matt.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely buy it...!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd love to try this stuff out. I'm definitely not the leanest guy in the world but, I am by no means fat haha. I'm interested to see how this product would help me lose some stubborn fat in my lower back/pec area. Can provide before/after pics and will log everyday if chosen. Thanks for the consideration.

vasu

Awards
I ordered two (let me know if there's not enough and I need to drop down to one).

I've been on keto since March 1st, quit drinking while trying to lose weight, ratios have been on point, deficit is large but not too large, cardio most mornings, and have been using Rebirth, Eviscerate, Ammo, Brite, and just threw in DCP. I have been losing weight, but it's been a lot slower than I think it should be considering all factors.

So might as well throw this in and see if it makes things budge. I'm in the low-mid 30s body fat wise, and will be using this on mid section, and butt.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm interested in buying a bottle. In the 12-14% but want to torch some stubborn fat.

jmaplewood

Awards
Just ordered a bottle for some stubborn lower an and back fat. Can't wait.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
picked some up! Stubborn lower chest and lower abs ugh

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Grabbed 2. How many oz are the bottles and is application amount equivalent to E+?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grabbed one bottle. Need to see how this works.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grabbed 2. How many oz are the bottles and is application amount equivalent to E+?
same application size.

The bottles are 6 ounces.

Today isn't overly hot, but since I knew I would be doing this today I skipped DCP and oral BRITE. Definitely got an elevated temp, though my ab area is clammy.

Had a local tester pick up a bottle. I'll have him apply right now to try and get you all some more feedback ASAP.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would love to add this into my Fat Loss Imsan1tt log. It started as a Super-11 log but I am in PCT using DCP, IDL's stimulant burner, Brite, nolva, exotherm and Super PCT. Would love to add it in.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to add this into my Fat Loss Imsan1tt log. It started as a Super-11 log but I am in PCT using DCP, IDL's stimulant burner, Brite, nolva, exotherm and Super PCT. Would love to add it in.
Link to your log?

What are your stats, and trouble areas?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the ideal application time and why?
The usual....morning after shower with an optional second application before bed. Since I used the non-pungent capsaicin analogue, I'm leaning towards 2 applications per day.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh, trouble areas...lots of fat on my sides and lower back. Stomach is actually getting smaller now.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a question? Would this work for fat faces? Seriously even when i had a six pack i have a fat faces. Its really annoying. Not to sure if it would burn to much on the faces or cause bad acne?

jmaplewood

Awards
The usual....morning after shower with an optional second application before bed. Since I used the non-pungent capsaicin analogue, I'm leaning towards 2 applications per day.
I'm thinking the same. Don't know how anyone could apply eviscerate+ before bed, especially if you don't sleep alone. My wife said she woke up one night and her leg was all warm, all I could think is it was from the ev+ I had applied 14 hours before bed. Ha ha ha. So how should I stack this with ammo? Same as with ab ab ? Would it be overkill stacked with eviscerate+?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got a question? Would this work for fat faces? Seriously even when i had a six pack i have a fat faces. Its really annoying. Not to sure if it would burn to much on the faces or cause bad acne?
Other than the alcohol content, I went with the non-pungent capsaicin analogue. You might get some tingling, but I applied earlier to my neck and it was fine.

Acne is harder to predict, as everyone's complexion is different.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking the same. Don't know how anyone could apply eviscerate+ before bed, especially if you don't sleep alone. My wife said she woke up one night and her leg was all warm, all I could think is it was from the ev+ I had applied 14 hours before bed. Ha ha ha. So how should I stack this with ammo? Same as with ab ab ? Would it be overkill stacked with eviscerate+?
Overkill with the E+, but you should be able to go full dosed AMMO with it and still be good.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just ordered 2 bottles, very interested to see how this goes!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I won't have computer access until tomorrow night. Any chance you could reserve two bottles for purchase?

I understand if you can't of course. I will be logging it at the end of my bulk in which I expect to be 15%+

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

beerandon

beerandon

Awards
I'm really interested in this. I'm at about 8% BF and always interested in seeing how far I can push the envelope

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saw the post on fb a while ago...can't wait to try this out

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got two bottles. Just to be clear, this is basically Eviscerate + Some Components of AA + Some Components of BRITE?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got two bottles. Just to be clear, this is basically Eviscerate + Some Components of AA + Some Components of BRITE?
its more like the BFF, using the non-burning capsaicin analogue, but you are correct. The carriers are also hybridized, to handle both the hydrophilic and lipophyllic main ingredients.

I've been swooping back and forth around this idea since I out out the original BRITE concept, almost 3 years ago. I'm now highly confident that this is the ultimate topical, and that it will work extremely well at any body fat level.

I'll keep the beta price for 100 more bottles, but this is really expensive to make and I know you all are tired of everything being out of stock. Expect the final retail to be around $54.99.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The final testing of the Clear Edge formula contributed to finishing up the Demolish preworkout, and knocking out Supernova all in a 24 hour span.

Clear Edge has now passed all of my effectiveness tests, and just needs to be released.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
dsade any idea when you'll be picking testers for this glorious goo?

tstak

Awards
The final testing of the Clear Edge formula contributed to finishing up the Demolish preworkout, and knocking out Supernova all in a 24 hour span.

Clear Edge has now passed all of my effectiveness tests, and just needs to be released.
Im buying this for sure =) i've been waiting for it .... when will we have some betas?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me yelling at dsade :