EvoMuse Presents: Eviscerate SUPERNOVA (BETA WARNING)

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Dang dsade just saw your post about an upgrade to the formula. Excited to see how this can get even better

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang dsade just saw your post about an upgrade to the formula. Excited to see how this can get even better
It's going to be a pretty big leap forward. It will also work better for higher body fat people.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's going to be a pretty big leap forward. It will also work better for higher body fat people.
Leap forward sounds amazing. Can’t wait to see Matt

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new ingredient is very reasonably priced and has been ordered. Look for betas to be available within the next couple of weeks.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Trying skimming through write-up but how long can you run this before needing to take a break from it.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new ingredient is very reasonably priced and has been ordered. Look for betas to be available within the next couple of weeks.
Would it be possible for you to offer the ingredient for sale on your website for those of us interested in upgrading our current bottles of Supernova?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Would it be possible for you to offer the ingredient for sale on your website for those of us interested in upgrading our current bottles of Supernova?
This sounds good because i have 11 bottles of current version as well as 30% of 12th i am currently using.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Can dry rub be used with supernova and if so in what order should be applied

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can dry rub be used with supernova and if so in what order should be applied
I recall Matt saying they can and i think you just need to space out the applications by a few hours

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new upgraded version?
Correct. I had most everything here, and the final ingredient arrives tomorrow - so I'll be busting ass shipping.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
How is hypernova, i still have 9.75 bottles left of supernova.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have been placing bottles of supernova in a bowl of boiling kettle water for a few mins and then shaking prior to use and find this forms a runnier easier to apply consistency and is breaking up most of the balls.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
How is hypernova, i still have 9.75 bottles left of supernova.
In regards to consistency a major upgrade and goes on easily, dries quick. As in results on week 6 of hypernova (19th week of cut) and have had good results so far down 7.5 lbs and have slimmed down a bit. Minimum cardio and haven't changed calories still losing weight consistently since adding hypernova. Would definitely recommend product based on my results so far.

maxximm

Awards
Hi,
I just bought several bottles of SUPERNOVA and I am about to start using them but was wondering if any of the ingredients can have negative impact on male fertility and reproductive function - trying for a baby with my wife currently.
Thanks

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Hi,
I just bought several bottles of SUPERNOVA and I am about to start using them but was wondering if any of the ingredients can have negative impact on male fertility and reproductive function - trying for a baby with my wife currently.
Thanks
No effects you should be good to go

Ray Donovan

Awards
Is Supernova coming back? Sold out everywhere.

I don't like Hypernova as much because it has a lot of chunks in it, at least the version I got.

I understand dsade may be out for a while, anyone know anything? :(

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established

I don't like Hypernova as much because it has a lot of chunks in it, at least the version I got.

I have lots of little bits in my supernova even after heating and shaking 100+ times before applying, still is working great though, is hypernova any better or are they about the same, what's wrong with dsade?

Ray Donovan

Awards
I have lots of little bits in my supernova even after heating and shaking 100+ times before applying, still is working great though, is hypernova any better or are they about the same, what's wrong with dsade?
My most recent bottles of Supernova, ordered months ago, are smooth as silk. No chunks at all, I just shake it a few times before application.

Hypernova takes it a step further, but I wouldn't throw your Supernova out.

BTW, if anyone wants to sell some Supernova, I'd like to buy it please. PM me for a deal.

dcittadini

Awards
tried to send you a PM but I don't know if I am allowed to at this point. check the auction page I have a couple of bottles

mikeymike88

Awards

My Hypernova is exactly the same way. Tons of clumps and it’s actually leaking from the bottom. I received it about a month ago. I sent Matt a message on FB, but no response yet

ArkAngel86

Awards
My Hypernova is exactly the same way. Tons of clumps and it’s actually leaking from the bottom. I received it about a month ago. I sent Matt a message on FB, but no response yet
I bought a beta Hypernova and the consistency was absolutely perfect, way better than the bottle of Supernova I had previously bought. Ordered another Hypernova a few weeks ago and its virtually unuseable as it just clumps and doesnt spread. Also sent Matt a message but no response. I know hea got some stuff going on so Im just going to wait until hes back at it, he will take care of it im sure.

jm41kt

Awards
I bought a beta Hypernova and the consistency was absolutely perfect, way better than the bottle of Supernova I had previously bought. Ordered another Hypernova a few weeks ago and its virtually unuseable as it just clumps and doesnt spread. Also sent Matt a message but no response. I know hea got some stuff going on so Im just going to wait until hes back at it, he will take care of it im sure.
Heard anything? My bottle is unusable as well, just got it yesterday and tried two doses today

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt, current stock on this or regular eviscerate smolder? And any labor day sales in the works?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt, current stock on this or regular eviscerate smolder? And any labor day sales in the works?
2 bottle smolder sale is still up...and give me 5 minutes for Labor Day Sale code.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LD2018 for 15% off $50 or more.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade.. If i order from your site how long is a rough delivery estimate to the uk?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
My most recent bottles of Supernova, ordered months ago, are smooth as silk. No chunks at all, I just shake it a few times before application.

Hypernova takes it a step further, but I wouldn't throw your Supernova out.

BTW, if anyone wants to sell some Supernova, I'd like to buy it please. PM me for a deal.
I will just use up my last 4 bottles before upgrading to hypernova.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
How do you afford all these supplements? lol

Can you not just use a diet + training to lean out your midsection and save some ££££?
I went mad and bought around 15 bottles last year and have been using it ever since, i think i am on the end of bottle 11 and over day 400 straight, dsade do you feel there are long term benefits of over 1 years continuous use of supernova?