EvoMuse Presents: Eviscerate SUPERNOVA (BETA WARNING)

ArkAngel86

Awards
One more thing fellas,

Has the application amount changed over the course of this thread?

Ive been reading through it and have read to apply a "half dollar" and also a "quarter" but the bottle says "silver dollar"

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
One more thing fellas,

Has the application amount changed over the course of this thread?

Ive been reading through it and have read to apply a "half dollar" and also a "quarter" but the bottle says "silver dollar"
You need to cover the desired area, but for need an adequate amount for the browning effect. I would go with "silver dollar" sized, that should be a little under 3ML to get you 60+ servings.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Big shout out to dsade for sending me a replacement bottle for the one I got that burned so bad I couldnt use it anymore. This new bottle looks the same, even the consistency and color of the liquid but the smell is SO MUCH BETTER and it has a nice cooling sensation instead of the torturous inferno the other one would give me xD It must have been a weird batch or something.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you shaking the hell out of before every application.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you shaking the hell out of before every application.
I still do the hot water shake before every application. I run hot water over bottle, shake hell out of it. Let it sit in hot water while I shower, then run more hot water and shake more. Then apply.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Seriously, these "balls" are still a problem? I'm getting ready to order a bottle from Nutriverse - if I get "balls" Imma be a bit perturbed :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I retain samples of every batch and rotate them out daily for a few weeks. The Smolder and Supernova haven't balled up for the last 4 batches. We havent done any OG (looks like a dead product) so I can't guarantee that one.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I retain samples of every batch and rotate them out daily for a few weeks. The Smolder and Supernova haven't balled up for the last 4 batches. We havent done any OG (looks like a dead product) so I can't guarantee that one.
It'll be SuperNova, since I did a redneck "controlled trial" on that one, LOL! If I get "balls", I will contact you :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know what it takes to use Supernova?

Big Brass Balls.

Put the coffee down. Coffee is for closers.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You know what it takes to use Supernova?

Big Brass Balls.

Put the coffee down. Coffee is for closers.
I'll assume this is well intentioned humor, but it went over my head :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Up to 60 mcg of oral clen with the supernova, the 2 seem to work great with each other, i have new veins in lower abs that i have never had before, and veins in chest and across ribs which also are totally new, i have also upped the carb re-feeds to every Thursday and Sunday and use Recompadrol,
Organic Apple Cider with mother, Ceylon Cinnamon, Defuse, DCP, White Kidney Bean, Lipomyl and L-Carnitine and seem to be getting leaner every week but also gaining more muscle mass. e.g. mon-wed i run PSMF on around 1-1.6k calories, and Fri and Saturday the same around 1-1.6k calories and then massively up them for the Thursday and Sunday.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't even do 30mcg of oral Clen without nasty sides. That's why it can be added into the Supernova

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have been using Diphenhydramine HCL, the active ingredient in benadryl some nights at 50mg as a sleep aid and also some nights i have been using 25mg of Doxylamine succinate on other nights, do you feel they work to keep receptors sensitive to the effect of clen which is why my tolerance is much lower because before i could use up to 120mcg per day now 60mcg is all i need.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been using Diphenhydramine HCL, the active ingredient in benadryl some nights at 50mg as a sleep aid and also some nights i have been using 25mg of Doxylamine succinate on other nights, do you feel they work to keep receptors sensitive to the effect of clen which is why my tolerance is much lower because before i could use up to 120mcg per day now 60mcg is all i need.
I think that was pretty much debunked as a myth.

I love me some Doxylamine. Let me know if you can ever find it in bulk.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, at least 100 times. I went a little lighter on the product and it helped
Yeah, if you apply too much it will do that. Your skin can only absorb so much per square inch

JJW265

Awards
I tried doing a little research before I asked this, couldnt find any real concrete answer to it though (with my luck it was probably in the one page/article I skipped over) but hypothetically if one were to add letro to something like supernova would it temporarily reduce/eliminate gyno?? Im aware the only way to permenately rid well formed gyno is through surgery, but any insight as to this working as a short term solution without having to deal with the s****y sides of directly consuming letro?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried doing a little research before I asked this, couldnt find any real concrete answer to it though (with my luck it was probably in the one page/article I skipped over) but hypothetically if one were to add letro to something like supernova would it temporarily reduce/eliminate gyno?? Im aware the only way to permenately rid well formed gyno is through surgery, but any insight as to this working as a short term solution without having to deal with the s****y sides of directly consuming letro?
negative.. letro doesn't work like that.

If you have gyno bro, get that cut out.. it is so worth it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
where you from, I got an awesome cheap doc.

nduronio

nduronio

Awards
How about if I sell you about a third of a bottle that I haven't been using, and you can make it last longer.

To answer your question a 4 cap serving will do a pretty complete job inhibiting those enzymes from anywhere from 4-6 hours.
Hey if this guy didn't buy that bottle I will gladly purchase it from you. This is the one product I want to try using more than anything else.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't even do 30mcg of oral Clen without nasty sides. That's why it can be added into the Supernova
I just tried oral Clen for the first time and that will be the last time. Working calves on a leg press, got done, and both calves cramped up. I couldn't move. I just sat there on the leg press in agony, squirming all over the place. If anybody saw me, they probably thought I was have a seizure or something. So I'm just sticking to clen as a TD in the SuperNova and no issues.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I just tried oral Clen for the first time and that will be the last time. Working calves on a leg press, got done, and both calves cramped up. I couldn't move. I just sat there on the leg press in agony, squirming all over the place. If anybody saw me, they probably thought I was have a seizure or something. So I'm just sticking to clen as a TD in the SuperNova and no issues.
What dose, i use 40-60mcg max now and it works fine, 80mcg is too much and will have me bed bound.

Taurine is useful for the cramping, i consume quite a high intake of sodium which i feel helps prevent the horrid cramps.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Bottle is on the way from NV.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does something work topical & Locally? Like Yohimbine for me makes me feel anxious jittery etc but it works but.. If its mixed with Supernova how does it affect the A2 Receptors but no sides?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have recepetors all over your body and brain. Activation on central (brain) receptors causes major side effects that you don't experience when you just activate the ones in your fat cells.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
dsade Do you think there would be a synergistic effect beyond simple additive effects if you use this during a cutting fat burning AAS cycle (dien or tren for example) staked with ECA? Would adding something like GW501516 create the perfect environment to do for example fasted cardio for an hour and just melt the fat off? I wonder if you know of anyone who has tried doing something like this.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
dsade Do you think there would be a synergistic effect beyond simple additive effects if you use this during a cutting fat burning AAS cycle (dien or tren for example) staked with ECA? Would adding something like GW501516 create the perfect environment to do for example fasted cardio for an hour and just melt the fat off? I wonder if you know of anyone who has tried doing something like this.
Not dsade, but i feel there is a synergy when i use this fat burner with DCP, Bloodshr3d Raw, and ECA or CLEN, when not using the bloodshr3d, i cannot rate GW as i have used it a few times in the past and not noticed any endurance boost or fat loss, i feel GW is an ineffective product.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What dose, i use 40-60mcg max now and it works fine, 80mcg is too much and will have me bed bound.

Taurine is useful for the cramping, i consume quite a high intake of sodium which i feel helps prevent the horrid cramps.
I don't really know. The dropper had no measurements and I didn't have an oral syringe on hand. Could've been 80 or 100mcg for all I know lol Yeah, I was dumb.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A full dropper is usually 1ml

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I don't really know. The dropper had no measurements and I didn't have an oral syringe on hand. Could've been 80 or 100mcg for all I know lol Yeah, I was dumb.
Not worth a chance with clen. Might as well spend $2 on an oral syringe. Lol

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just bought a Supernova/Brite combo pack this weekend. I think I'm addicted to Evomuse products now. They have a points reward system and I got $10 off my order too.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse is awesome! I just wish all the old formulas would make a return

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
dsade Hey man, do you know forsure if Nutriverse now only carriers the non scorching version of your product? I want to place another order but I dont want to have the same issue with it.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dsade. I just finished a bottle of supernova and it was amazing. However I just opened the second bottle and it's very runny. No thickness whatsoever. Will this impact its effectiveness or is it nothing to worry about? Thanks

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
dsade. I just finished a bottle of supernova and it was amazing. However I just opened the second bottle and it's very runny. No thickness whatsoever. Will this impact its effectiveness or is it nothing to worry about? Thanks
Mine are all very runny and seem to be working fine.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my latest one is runny and stained 2 shirts. I heated it up and shook the crap out of it too. Last one was all clumps. Wish I would have combined the 2.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had a bottle that was runny as well, but worked great

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have the runny one now too (previous was clumpy a bit at the end and a little thicker) is anyone else getting a slight burning sensation on the skin, much like a niacin flush?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think my runny one isn't mixing correctly. That may be why it stained shirt. I hope it's still effective like that. I popped lid and stirred it, now it's big clumps.

20170807_163631.jpg

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My last bottle was big clumps at the end of the bottle, maybe last 1/3 of it. The new one has a different consistency to it. Feels like there's a lot of hot pepper in it too on my hands.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
The new bottle i have tried has a horrible honey or wet dog like smell to it, is lighter in colour and more like a thicker gel than the other liquid menthol versions that i have gone through, also this version burns after application similar to original eviscerate, what has changed in the newer bottles?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new bottle i have tried has a horrible honey or wet dog like smell to it, is lighter in colour and more like a thicker gel than the other liquid menthol versions that i have gone through, also this version burns after application similar to original eviscerate, what has changed in the newer bottles?
There should still be no burn, that part hasn't changed. I added some emulsifiers and a new thickening agent to prevent the carbomer balls, but nothing has changed with the active ingredients to change the smell.

Doesn't seem like I can win here.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Will the new bottles and thicker gel still be able to mix in clen?

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote