EvoMuse Presents: Eviscerate SUPERNOVA (BETA WARNING)

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would ab ab be a better option to control cortisol than supernova? I have a lot of stress and seem to carry a lot of my fat in my lower abdomen and love handles.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would ab ab be a better option to control cortisol than supernova? I have a lot of stress and seem to carry a lot of my fat in my lower abdomen and love handles.
If you are looking for a rapid blitz that will your waist circumference that will take off 2-3 inches in about 2-3 weeks then Ab Ab is your best bet

If you want start the most effective topical ever made that includes some of the same 11b-HSD inhibitors as Ab Ab. It also includes quite a few of the most effective ingredient to target Subcutaneous far and reduce inflammation (more on inflammatiion as we get closer to releasing another unique product using another prime pathway like BMP that no oher company has ever even talked about."

Last but least, Supernova incorporates two of the major ingredients from BRITE that work topically to brown the sub-q far wherever you apply it.Now once a white cell starts to take on some of the traits of brown cells, forming a hybrid cell called a BRITE cell, they don't just immediately revert back to plain old whilte fat. I haven't seen any studies done though I would love to do a durational study on the BRITE cells to see how long it takes them to fully revert back, if they even do at all.

Therefore, Supernova is always going to be the topical I recommend, especially for those who are higher body fat and are under the misconception that topicals won't work on them.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking for a rapid blitz that will your waist circumference that will take off 2-3 inches in about 2-3 weeks then Ab Ab is your best bet

If you want start the most effective topical ever made that includes some of the same 11b-HSD inhibitors as Ab Ab. It also includes quite a few of the most effective ingredient to target Subcutaneous far and reduce inflammation (more on inflammatiion as we get closer to releasing another unique product using another prime pathway like BMP that no oher company has ever even talked about."

Last but least, Supernova incorporates two of the major ingredients from BRITE that work topically to brown the sub-q far wherever you apply it.Now once a white cell starts to take on some of the traits of brown cells, forming a hybrid cell called a BRITE cell, they don't just immediately revert back to plain old whilte fat. I haven't seen any studies done though I would love to do a durational study on the BRITE cells to see how long it takes them to fully revert back, if they even do at all.

Therefore, Supernova is always going to be the topical I recommend, especially for those who are higher body fat and are under the misconception that topicals won't work on them.
do you feel because of this the supernova is a more permanent solution as long as diet is kept in check.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Also you were right about the clen and super nova combo, just 1 week of that with DCP had me down another 3 lbs in one week and abs have never looked as good, they seem more blocky and my midsection seems almost shrink wrapped, also new veins are appearing in lower section of abdomen which i have never seen before using this combo.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I also have 2 white cap versions from nutriverse they are from October 2016 they are dark like water, they provide a cool burn sensation that is quite comfortable and have a strong menthol smell to them, the application did burn slightly though yesterday as i sweated during a workout and hot day.
So that's interesting I've been using the black cap version till just a couple days ago. That version had the nice cool tingle and was slightly gritty. This new white cap one has zero tingle and and no grit.

ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
So that's interesting I've been using the black cap version till just a couple days ago. That version had the nice cool tingle and was slightly gritty. This new white cap one has zero tingle and and no grit.
I just got my white cap version, and I feel the cooling/tingle.

Also gotta say this is the best carrier so far imo. Went on smooth and dried nicely. Not messy or clumpy. Just right.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
my white cap version is like liquid / soup more than gel and does have gritty bits and does occasionally cause a cool burning sensation shortly after application.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
my white cap version is like liquid / soup more than gel and does have gritty bits and does occasionally cause a cool burning sensation shortly after application.
Sounds just like my black cap version, whereas my white milky color and gel like.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I just got my white cap version, and I feel the cooling/tingle.

Also gotta say this is the best carrier so far imo. Went on smooth and dried nicely. Not messy or clumpy. Just right.
Mine seems to be oily and takes longer to dry than the black cap.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm really thinking about picking this up to combine with my second bottle of Brite I'm getting in the mail today.

This can work on fat like the face/neck area as well dsade ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really thinking about picking this up to combine with my second bottle of Brite I'm getting in the mail today.

This can work on fat like the face/neck area as well dsade ?
Yep, i works everywhere you apply it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't take it anymore , had to buy a bottle to stack with clen

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Grabbed a 2 pack with a bottle of slintensity. It shipped the next day (yesterday) and is en route to be here by Friday. I know EvoMuse has had many issues with shipping services but I have been fortunate enough to say I've not once had this problem. Actually, I think my orders with EvoMuse are some of my fastest received. I'm in Missouri so not ridiculously far away, been even so. Impressive.
On another note, Matt, I am 16.5 weeks out from my first ever competition, 18.5 from my second. We're still increasing calories as I'm already relatively lean and could definitely use the extra size. Would you suggest I hang onto the supernova until I begin restricting calorie intake, or do you think it would be beneficial to go ahead and begin using it? I'm currently applying Ab Ab under my "waist trimmer" belt pre-workout and taking one cap of Defuse with my 4 highest-carb meals (~70g from 1.5 cups jasmine rice). Thoughts?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Grabbed a couple SuperNova/BRITE packs from the shopify store on Tuesday.. Hasn't shipped yet... But what's the consensus on using with Clen? Better to just dump a bottle of clen into the SuperNova? Or just using a dropper for each time in your hand?

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Grabbed a couple SuperNova/BRITE packs from the shopify store on Tuesday.. Hasn't shipped yet... But what's the consensus on using with Clen? Better to just dump a bottle of clen into the SuperNova? Or just using a dropper for each time in your hand?
I ordered also and am waiting for it to be shipped. This is also the same question I was going to ask. I have a bottle of clen/yohimbine hcl in liquid suspension and was wondering if I could put it in the supernova tub or just dose orally like normal.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Another question... Would the ECA stack be as synergistic with supernova as clen is?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grabbed a 2 pack with a bottle of slintensity. It shipped the next day (yesterday) and is en route to be here by Friday. I know EvoMuse has had many issues with shipping services but I have been fortunate enough to say I've not once had this problem. Actually, I think my orders with EvoMuse are some of my fastest received. I'm in Missouri so not ridiculously far away, been even so. Impressive.
On another note, Matt, I am 16.5 weeks out from my first ever competition, 18.5 from my second. We're still increasing calories as I'm already relatively lean and could definitely use the extra size. Would you suggest I hang onto the supernova until I begin restricting calorie intake, or do you think it would be beneficial to go ahead and begin using it? I'm currently applying Ab Ab under my "waist trimmer" belt pre-workout and taking one cap of Defuse with my 4 highest-carb meals (~70g from 1.5 cups jasmine rice). Thoughts?
In my opinion, the sooner you start it the better. You have a higher percentage of BRITE cells and a cranked up metabolism (at least as far as fat burning goes) and sometimes those stubborn areas really are so stubborn that you want to work on them as long as possible.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another question... Would the ECA stack be as synergistic with supernova as clen is?
Oral Clen, or added to the Supernova?

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Oral Clen, or added to the Supernova?
I have a vial of injectible helios (clen/yohimbine hcl mixture). Is it better to add it into the supernova bottle or just inject like normal along side the SuperNova?

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
P.s. I just saw your facebook post, hope you get healed up and feeling better man!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Supernova is the best topical fat loss solution or does eviscerate + the most burny version have an edge.

I want to know hands down which is best for topical application to abs and lower back.

This is so i can decide on which topical to stock up on.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Also sometimes i do not have time for 2 applications per day and just get 1 on in the AM, should that be enough for an effect, i also apply the £2 size portion evenly is little better with this or is it good to put on thicker coats.

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yo, what is up with the new formula? I was using the formula with the black cap with contained a slightly runny dark product that gave me a nice sort of cooling effect/really mild heat and it accomplished the promised fatloss. I just got a bottle from nutriverse and it has a white cap and the product is way clearer and more gel like and this **** is BURNING my stomach, its causing my midsection to sweat and stain my shirt...how do you expect people to actually use this vs the last formula? The only way I can see this not being a total nuisance is if I use it before shirtless runs outside and even then itd borderline on masochism...I cant say yet whether this is more or less effective than the other formula but I can say forsure this **** is wayyyy less convenient.

Just want to 2nd this. I have a bottle from about 3 months ago and there was little to no burn at all and I loved it. Just got a new bottle (White Cap) I applied it around 10am. I worked out at like 7:00pm today and the burn was unreal. I wont say it was unbearable, but definitely a little uncomfortable and I noticed increased sweating and redness in the midsection. Made me feel like it was really working, but I could see how this could be a major turn off to some people. Something definitely seems different between the last bottle that I had.

-KingB

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also sometimes i do not have time for 2 applications per day and just get 1 on in the AM, should that be enough for an effect, i also apply the £2 size portion evenly is little better with this or is it good to put on thicker coats.
A think 1 application will still show some results and ofcourse make the bottle last longer (In terms of days).. This is probably *Bro Science* but when i would shower in the morning and apply the supernova i use to fast for 4-6 hours thier after wakening up (I always fast anyway.. Just preference. Around 16-18 hours each day) just so any fat that would be released would be used as energy instead of any carbs etc in the system.

A think Supernova overdoes all the other Evomuse Topicals tbh. Not saying the others arent effective but supernova incorporates them all and hits them from different angles.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
A think 1 application will still show some results and ofcourse make the bottle last longer (In terms of days).. This is probably *Bro Science* but when i would shower in the morning and apply the supernova i use to fast for 4-6 hours thier after wakening up (I always fast anyway.. Just preference. Around 16-18 hours each day) just so any fat that would be released would be used as energy instead of any carbs etc in the system.

A think Supernova overdoes all the other Evomuse Topicals tbh. Not saying the others arent effective but supernova incorporates them all and hits them from different angles.
Awesome i also apply at around 8-9 am and don't eat until 1-2pm after fasting from 8pm the following evening so perform the same practise and feel it is working well dsade just wanted clarification from the formulator of the product to back it up.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome i also apply at around 8-9 am and don't eat until 1-2pm after fasting from 8pm the following evening so perform the same practise and feel it is working well dsade just wanted clarification from the formulator of the product to back it up.
I generally use once per day, but not on purpose. I start hitting my mental stride around 9pm an end up forgetting the second dose.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I generally use once per day, but not on purpose. I start hitting my mental stride around 9pm an end up forgetting the second dose.
Wait we're supposed to use Supernova twice per day? Lol. I'm a jabroni.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Twice is ideal but I'm so brain dead by the time bedtime hits I always forget

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will start doing it tonight. I've been using it for about 4 days now so no biggie.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I will start doing it tonight. I've been using it for about 4 days now so no biggie.
I did 1 a day with 2 a day 2-3 times a week and had amazing results. The bottle will last you longer that way and I think the overall effects by the time the bottle runs out will be as good or better. Fatloss is often times something that you can only speed up to a certain point with supplements (unless you are adding almost endless amounts of cardio) so sometimes doing less for longer will give you better results.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you guys are just dumping a bottle of liquid clen into supernova and shaking well?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you guys are just dumping a bottle of liquid clen into supernova and shaking well?
After you use up enough of the product to account for the volume of the liquid Clen.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I believe the common dose was 15ml of 200mcg/ml per bottle of SN if I remember correctly.

dsade

Could 30ml be used ? Would it be beneficial over 15

Thanks

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
How do you get on with the one a day application, sometimes i work nights and do not awake until midday the next so only use one application.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you get on with the one a day application, sometimes i work nights and do not awake until midday the next so only use one application.
For me, in combination with BRITE and DCP it works great.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
dsade,

I am down to my last 100-120 caps of Defuse, i have been using it on my carb re-feed days if fat goes above 50 grams which it does now i am up to 6-8k calories, what is the min effective recommended dosage for me to make it last for maximum effect because some days i have been using 12-16 caps which may be overkill, sometimes more is not better and there is a point of diminishing returns.

I am asking you because you formulated this awesome product and have a wealth of knowledge about these supplements and feel you are the top man to throw the question at.

Thanks for all of your responses to my questions, i truly value your advice and feedback and will be a lifelong customer to evomuse because of your true innovation and cutting edge superior supplements, i cannot wait to try any future releases.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade,

I am down to my last 100-120 caps of Defuse, i have been using it on my carb re-feed days if fat goes above 50 grams which it does now i am up to 6-8k calories, what is the min effective recommended dosage for me to make it last for maximum effect because some days i have been using 12-16 caps which may be overkill, sometimes more is not better and there is a point of diminishing returns.

I am asking you because you formulated this awesome product and have a wealth of knowledge about these supplements and feel you are the top man to throw the question at.

Thanks for all of your responses to my questions, i truly value your advice and feedback and will be a lifelong customer to evomuse because of your true innovation and cutting edge superior supplements, i cannot wait to try any future releases.
How about if I sell you about a third of a bottle that I haven't been using, and you can make it last longer.

To answer your question a 4 cap serving will do a pretty complete job inhibiting those enzymes from anywhere from 4-6 hours.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did 1 a day with 2 a day 2-3 times a week and had amazing results. The bottle will last you longer that way and I think the overall effects by the time the bottle runs out will be as good or better. Fatloss is often times something that you can only speed up to a certain point with supplements (unless you are adding almost endless amounts of cardio) so sometimes doing less for longer will give you better results.
that's why I design products that hit fatloss from so many angles, instead of just your standard thermogenic/stims. While they do work somewhat,they are extremely limited and stacking them does nothing f

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe the common dose was 15ml of 200mcg/ml per bottle of SN if I remember correctly.

dsade

Could 30ml be used ? Would it be beneficial over 15

Thanks
More chance for systemic spillover, but I don't see why not.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
that's why I design products that hit fatloss from so many angles, instead of just your standard thermogenic/stims. While they do work somewhat,they are extremely limited and stacking them does nothing f
Yeah, you stuff is well made, except for that ultra burn on that one batch, yours is still my favorite fat burner so far. Especially because I can stack it with ECA and BCAAs and do IF and I wake up every morning looking leaner than yesterday!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
What is the longest recommended usage for supernova, also how long minimum is required to cause the browning of abdominal based fat.

Just wondering because i plan on using for a few months.

ArkAngel86

Awards
Is everyone only applying after a shower? I usually only shower once after my workout each day

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Is everyone only applying after a shower? I usually only shower once after my workout each day
I like applying after I shower but it's probably arguable against pre workout. If you workout late evening then I would consider a 2nd application upon waking for the cortisol blocking.

ArkAngel86

Awards
I usually workout early am or mid afternoon while the kids are still sleeping or napping.

So maybe apply pre workout and again post shower? Or would that be too close together
dsade

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually workout early am or mid afternoon while the kids are still sleeping or napping.

So maybe apply pre workout and again post shower? Or would that be too close together
dsade
If you must do it without a shower just towel wash and exfoliate with seabreeze or witch hazel first.

ArkAngel86

Awards
If you must do it without a shower, use a wet paper towel and wipe/scrub up your stomach, then use a dry towel and scrub the skin dry. Then get seabreeze and wipe it all over again and use a dry paper towel and scrub dry. When I say scrub try to scrap up that skin a bit, works best with rough paper towel. Then apply. Thats what I do.
I can apply it whenever, I am just trying to figure out whats optimal. I only shower post workout so when to apply for best results is what im looking for

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I apply in the AM, and right after my evening workout and shower.