EvoMuse Presents: Eviscerate SUPERNOVA (BETA WARNING)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I am using a transdermal product already. IE: transdermal DHEA. Can Supernova be used over the same body part as the other product?

I'm running out of skin.
apply the Supernova first, and then the transdermal.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Topicals go pretty far back - Ab-Solved, Lipoderm Ultra, Napalm (I think from Avant). You can find stuff on 'Topical Fat Reduction' on PubMed - going back to the Mid-90's. Thiomucase is pretty old too.
Yep, and I was there at Avant working in 2003, 2004.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So did we talk about vasoburn basically the same product did he copy you ?
Let's just say he was a big proponent of Smolder, recommending it to a lot of his clients....then suddenly stopped.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Matt has been behind he most effective topicals for the past 12+ years.

I didn't think I could essentially put a lotion on and hasten my results as much as I did with Eviscerate+.

Then you bring out Supernova. None of the hassle of super, mega mucous membrane burning and even better results. I love this stuff.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt has been behind he most effective topicals for the past 12+ years.

I didn't think I could essentially put a lotion on and hasten my results as much as I did with Eviscerate+.

Then you bring out Supernova. None of the hassle of super, mega mucous membrane burning and even better results. I love this stuff.
I'm still researching ways to make it better. Ran across something earlier today that I'm going to be playing with.

bigmike34

bigmike34

Awards
Started using a new bottle I purchased directly from the website a few months ago. Compared to what I used last year (white bottle, last beta version I think) this stuff is just about perfect, just a creamy liquid. Goes on very easy. The old stuff was thick and towards the end of the bottle it would turn into flakes as soon as I put it on. Another high positive is the scent dramatically is different and far better. Just wanna say nice job with the product's tweaking.
Just want to second this, the new formula is perfect.

Reactions: ax1
jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
First time using the new supernova today. Definitely agree that the consistency is much better than with the beta version. Looking forward to hearing about the new improvement Matt has hinted at.

whyteboi

Awards
Thinking about buying Brite, SN, or both. However, supernova seems like a topical version of Brite with an additional ingredient (maybe I'm getting that part confused with eviscerate) - is there a point in getting both?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking about buying Brite, SN, or both. However, supernova seems like a topical version of Brite with an additional ingredient (maybe I'm getting that part confused with eviscerate) - is there a point in getting both?
Have your cake and eat it too.

Brite is used to change the cells all over body when ingested. SN is like spot reduction, to hit specific area. They work amazing together.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supernova is AMAZING point blank.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I start on this from 5th June so will let know how i get on, i am doing an 8 week run which may even be extended if i am happy with progress after 1st month, i will also be stacking with DCP as well as another Stim Fat Burner e.g. OL Ignit3 or Blooshr3d Raw, maybe alternating with Clen, ECA, and used alongside 25mcg-50mcg of T3.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alternating with Clen? Hell, dump it right into the Supernova - trust me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
? clen is in tab form 20mcg each.
Well, clen is decent;ly water soluble while the fillers/binders usually are not. You could always crush them up, dissolve them into about 15ml of water, run it through a pre-moistened coffee filter, then add that to the Supernova.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, clen is decent;ly water soluble while the fillers/binders usually are not. You could always crush them up, dissolve them into about 15ml of water, run it through a pre-moistened coffee filter, then add that to the Supernova.
You have interesting ideas.
What about dosing oral vs transversal?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Are you serious? I know someone looking for the liquid, so they can run clenova.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Also anywhere in UK dsade where you can get hold of a liquid version, crushing the tabs then running through a coffee filter seems potch.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also anywhere in UK dsade where you can get hold of a liquid version, crushing the tabs then running through a coffee filter seems potch.
It's actually pretty simple

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I get the 200mcg/ml and add 15ml to a bottle
When I used Clen (I stopped, even topically) I just squeezed out the Eviscerate into my palm, and then put a few drops of Clen right on top and then rubbed it on. I did this for each application site. For Me, there really is no limit to the Clen dosage topically. It was just easier to me. But don't do this without ramping the dosage - not responsible if you melt yourself dead :D

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
If you find this out could you gimmie a heads up, this sounds interesting

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super clen is GOD

Add some alphaburn and your midsection will never be the same

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, take the caps orally.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
No, take the caps orally.
I will be taking them this route because i do not get nasty sides from the Clen, also what dosage do you feel is max for benefits in fat loss without causing damage to heart, because i have a high tolerance level to the compound but would rather use the minimum for max effect.

I start supernova this thursday cannot wait to use it and update in here with progress/results when stacked with DCP.

I have been using Defuse, or did and plan on using it for my structured carb refeeds, what is the max dose required, because i think i had around 16-18 caps split yesterday for around 170g pro, 600-770g carb and 42-49g fat, i always aim to keep fat under 50g total for day on re-feeds, i feel i went up to around 3700-4000 calories yesterday when 2800-3000 is my maintenance, but i am only up 1.25lbs today after re-feed and very high carb intake.

I also used EBF recompadrol, 10 caps, 2,2,4,2 throughout day, what is recommended max dose required for this because i feel i over did it with the Defuse and Recompadrol this time and could have had better results with less.

Thanks,

Kind Regards Paul.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
So helios injections and supernova would be an awesome combo?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Day 2, 3rd application went on this morning after shower, i find the version i have to be very runny.

i am applying it in the amount of around a £2 coin, but it is very thin and runny, i have been shaking it vigorously prior to each application.

it has a great menthol smell to it almost the same as the DCP caps.

also i have noticed a slight cooling sensation shortly after application,

i have been using it once in the am around 8-9am, after a shower and then pre bed at around 10-11:30pm, thin layer evenly rubbed into abdominal area and love handle region.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Mine looks almost like this but seems even runnier, i hope this is correct.
1475516476791 (1).jpg

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
More like a slight mix between the two in the picture.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct, although I have further perfected the heat/cold blending process to provide a more gel consistency - but the thinner was preferred to the carbomer clumps.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Correct, although I have further perfected the heat/cold blending process to provide a more gel consistency - but the thinner was preferred to the carbomer clumps.
Just hope it is not all thick and clumped at bottom of tub, i have not heated it under hot water but shake around 50-60 times vigorously before each application, also how much more effective do you feel it will be from am and pm dosing.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
I've had great success re: clumps by simply putting the bottle nozzle down when not in use and shaking very vigorously.

Bottles that are in storage are left lying on their side and shaken once a week

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just hope it is not all thick and clumped at bottom of tub, i have not heated it under hot water but shake around 50-60 times vigorously before each application, also how much more effective do you feel it will be from am and pm dosing.
Twice a day dosing is quite a bit more effective, given the browning effect.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does superclen require the same 2on/2 off cycling?
Yes always with clen no matter what. But I've used it for 5 weeks straight and it still was effective as well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long does the effect persist?
Judging by my BRITE experiments (over 8 months usage) it took a good 8 months of horrible diet to gain any measurable fat.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Would supernova and smolder work well together? Or supernova and Brite work better? I am probably around 17-20% bf. Athletic but just a big man.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Yes always with clen no matter what. But I've used it for 5 weeks straight and it still was effective as well.
What exactly is superclen?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Twice a day dosing is quite a bit more effective, given the browning effect.
Have been dosing this way with around 10-14 hours between application and showering before each use and using scrubbing brush or lynx manwasher to scrub surface to improve absorption.

also is more better or better to use it evenly as a thin layer, e.g i accidentally poured out double the normal size last night and do not know if there is a benefit to a thicker coat.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supernova mixed with clenbuterol.
There's is nothing more potent on the market. The results will absolutely blow your mind.

*Disclaimer - this post is a first amendment expression of opinion and a sharing of information and does not constitute a recommendation to violate state, federal, or local laws.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
There's is nothing more potent on the market. The results will absolutely blow your mind.

*Disclaimer - this post is a first amendment expression of opinion and a sharing of information and does not constitute a recommendation to violate state, federal, or local laws.
I have a vial of helios (injectible clen and yohimbine hcl mixture). Definitely thinking about dumping it in a bottle of supernova now

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have a vial of helios (injectible clen and yohimbine hcl mixture). Definitely thinking about dumping it in a bottle of supernova now
I will stick with regular tabs and down them with water from monday, starting at 80mcg and staying there if results are good enough.

At moment i feel it has been stacking well with ECA and DCP, at a dose of ephedrine at 90mg per day. also running T3 at 50mcg per day from the beginning of this week.