EvoMuse Presents: Eviscerate SUPERNOVA (BETA WARNING)

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, my real world opinion is that if you are at the point where your 'ab veins' are *just* not visible - a topical will bring them in. But 1-2mm isn't going to work miracles. I plan on grabbing 2 more bottles for an upcoming cut - but if I was funds limited, it would be the first to eliminate.
What will you be incorporating in your cut?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
What will you be incorporating in your cut?
Everything? :D 500-1000kcal deficit using Ketogenic I.F. Ostarine w/ a base, 11-KT, Albuterol, Yohimbine, SuperNova, MK-677

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Which base are you using with OSTA?
I used Dermacrine last time and felt great. Going to Try Super-DHEA this time, maybe with some Derm mixed in as well (to get *ALL* the TD goodies :D), or maybe not, haven't decided. I also have 2 bottles of Dermacrine, and 2 bottles of Super-4, so I'm covered for any eventuality.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
I used Dermacrine last time and felt great. Going to Try Super-DHEA this time, maybe with some Derm mixed in as well (to get *ALL* the TD goodies :D), or maybe not, haven't decided. I also have 2 bottles of Dermacrine, and 2 bottles of Super-4, so I'm covered for any eventuality.
Yeah. I was thinking OSTA + super 4 + Supernova...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone know if Nutraplanet has the current version of supernova?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

blacksouth

Awards
Hi dsade, I ordered from nutriverse 12 days ago, had to shake few mins to get it loose, initially had oil on the top. When I dispense there's some white lumps blocking it. Just checking its normal?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only arrived this morning, in New Zealand
Sounds like it mihjt have gotten a bit cold during transit. Give it a quick hot water bath and shake the hell out of it

vasu

Awards
dsade how long after application until its safe to apply hand sanitizer? I saw some people were doing that to increase absorption or "get that last little bit through." I'm mainly interested in that approach because it makes my skin feel less grimy/tacky afterwards, and also reduces the odor.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Matt, any reports of sleeplessness from PM administration with the caffeine/yohimbine?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Matt, any reports of sleeplessness from PM administration with the caffeine/yohimbine?
No stimulant effect from this whatsoever
I concur with this. It is a local carrier so it doesn't go systemic and I've applied it before bed with no issues at all.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No stimulant effect from this whatsoever
Can say the same from my side. Have dosed as close as 1hr before bed without issue (and fwiw I've been low to no stims for the last two months as well so def not a tolerance thing)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dsade how long after application until its safe to apply hand sanitizer? I saw some people were doing that to increase absorption or "get that last little bit through." I'm mainly interested in that approach because it makes my skin feel less grimy/tacky afterwards, and also reduces the odor.
Not DSade but I applied hand sanitizer about 10-15 minutes after it dries. Same reason, the beta version was a little sticky and seemed to leave some behind. It seemed to work fine for me like that.

I just got some abliderate and the consistency is much different and I see no need for the sanitizer. I am hoping the latest versions of SN are a little more like that product although the ingredients are totally different so it is probably difficult.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I agree, no stim effect. Have started with Kidney pain this week tho, every day!

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2 of Supernova. Doing a 4 week mini cut and hoping this add's that little extra! Love the feeling a few minutes after it. Is it ok to put a t shirt on within say 5 minutes of application? Doesnt rub off any does it?

Was gonna see if £70 per bottle is normal? Predator Nutrition in the UK seem to be the only stockists :( Just thought it seemed alot to fork out but i like Evomuse products so ive payed to give it a go.

Will keep the progress posted

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 of Supernova. Doing a 4 week mini cut and hoping this add's that little extra! Love the feeling a few minutes after it. Is it ok to put a t shirt on within say 5 minutes of application? Doesnt rub off any does it?

Was gonna see if £70 per bottle is normal? Predator Nutrition in the UK seem to be the only stockists :( Just thought it seemed alot to fork out but i like Evomuse products so ive payed to give it a go.

Will keep the progress posted
That's like 80$ US. That's crazy expensive:(.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supernova is a really expensive formula to produce. You're basically taking the cost of Eviscerate, Abliderate, and BRITE and putting them all together into a complex custom carrier. The price has actually been kept artificially low (not sure how much longer I can afford to, though) to make sure everyone who wanted to can afford to try it. As well, a lot of people are skeptical of topicals and think they're too good to be true, and it's let them find out for themselves at a discount. I did have sample sizes bottle available, but as with most things people abused the discount and I had to discontinue them.

Supernova is easily one of my most potent formulas, so you will not be disappointed.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As everyone else is attesting, this is a true localized topical (other companies can't necessarily say the same) so you shouldn't have any problems even right before bed.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would often apply SN at night before bed. Never affected my sleep

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I just bought 2 more bottles.

I apply to my spare tire and gut are in the morning after shower and again about an hour or so before bed. No negative effect on sleep.

On lifting days, I ALSO apply to the body part(s) being hit.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will keep you posted on the results

Does this only work at its best in a calorie deficit. 500 under maintenance or so? Im on a cut just now so i should lose some around the midsection but will see how much extra this can help

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will keep you posted on the results

Does this only work at its best in a calorie deficit. 500 under maintenance or so? Im on a cut just now so i should lose some around the midsection but will see how much extra this can help
Supernova, given the unique and innovative BRITE angle inclusion, doesn't need a calorie deficit to work.

Now to work ideally, of course.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slept 2 nights perfect also when applied before bed

Dsade.. Does that mean that during a very mild bulk you can still trim your waist in using this?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slept 2 nights perfect also when applied before bed

Dsade.. Does that mean that during a very mild bulk you can still trim your waist in using this?
With Supernova, yes. Supernova is different than any other topical by the inclusion of some of the key ingredients from BRITE. Kicking this sub-q cells into becoming tiny little furnaces means you will burn more fat with the same caloric intake.

That's not to say that if you compensate by eating even more that you can continue to lose fat, but keeping what would normally be a slight calorie excess yes.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A never go overboard on a bulk anyhow. Max is around 300 calories over maintenance. Might run this during my next bulk then? Gonna see how well it works during this 4 week mini cut. Will this show far more results than say using Eviscerate alone?

I notice Nutraplanet sell almost 2 bottles for the price of 1 over here? You guys not thinking of any other stockists in the UK? Your products are far superior to some brands here so i dont see stockists being a problem? Predator always seem pricey for some supplements.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A never go overboard on a bulk anyhow. Max is around 300 calories over maintenance. Might run this during my next bulk then? Gonna see how well it works during this 4 week mini cut. Will this show far more results than say using Eviscerate alone?

I notice Nutraplanet sell almost 2 bottles for the price of 1 over here? You guys not thinking of any other stockists in the UK? Your products are far superior to some brands here so i dont see stockists being a problem? Predator always seem pricey for some supplements.
Yes, this is much more effective than Eviscerate. You will be amazed, really, and I'm not just playing "owner/advertiser". I worked on this for a really, really long time to get it right and I think I did a pretty damn good job of it.

The Predator situation is complicated. There are some really weird things going on over there with VATs and unforeseen fees - but I'll talk to him about trying to adjust the wholesale from this end (I'll take a bullet for the cause) if they will give a little on their end to bring it down a bit.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the good honest replys Dsade. I think your products speak for themself tbh? Everything is backed by research and overtime if a *supplement* doesn't give results as stated then it becomes distant. Your products all have good feedback though.

If you do have any success with Predator just keep us posted?. A dont mind a heavier price tag at times if the results are thier though but a saving shall never be knocked back lol

Well i will run this for 4 weeks and see how things are and keep reporting my results. Appreciate all your replys :wink1:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the good honest replys Dsade. I think your products speak for themself tbh? Everything is backed by research and overtime if a *supplement* doesn't give results as stated then it becomes distant. Your products all have good feedback though.

If you do have any success with Predator just keep us posted?. A dont mind a heavier price tag at times if the results are thier though but a saving shall never be knocked back lol

Well i will run this for 4 weeks and see how things are and keep reporting my results. Appreciate all your replys :wink1:
Please keep me updated with your progress.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you go for a shower and exfoliate and apply the Supernova straight after this should you wait any time before putting a t shirt or jumper on?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you go for a shower and exfoliate and apply the Supernova straight after this should you wait any time before putting a t shirt or jumper on?
A couple of minutes should be plenty.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, as DSade said, a few minutes is plenty. This is a thicker topical and I would say that if it balls up, you are rubbing too much (insert joke here). If it isn't drying and you are getting it on your shirts, you are using too much. A little actually goes a long way. A lot of times I get excited and my quarter becomes a half dollar.

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
When I opened my first Supernova bottle, it was really chunky. So I gave it a hot water bath and shook the bottle like my life depended on it. While the overal consistency is a thicker liquid, I can still see and feel a bunch of grit particles throughout. Is it supposed to be like that?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
When I opened my first Supernova bottle, it was really chunky. So I gave it a hot water bath and shook the bottle like my life depended on it. While the overal consistency is a thicker liquid, I can still see and feel a bunch of grit particles throughout. Is it supposed to be like that?
I just got two bottles from Nutriverse - 1 was the same consistency as the bottle I got direct from Evomuse a couple months ago ( the "final" version that was super thin like AbAb - loved it). The second bottle was thick. I could tell just by shaking them, and when I opened them there was a definite visual difference. Since I had two, I just poured about 3oz out of one into a measuring cup, and then filled it back up with the other - then poured the measuring cup back in the first. This made both a decent consistency. This is the one thing that bugs the crap out of me when ordering EvM Topicals - the QC/variance. You can add a bit of 9x% Isopropyl Alcohol to thin it out - or 'EverClear' Grain Alcohol if you want to go Vegan Non-GMO :D

In the end though, since I measured a 1mm-2mm reduction in SubQ body fat while at maintenance (controlling as much as I could to the best of my ability) - for me it's worth it to put up with the quirks (though I wish they would be vanquished :D)

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
I just got two bottles from Nutriverse - 1 was the same consistency as the bottle I got direct from Evomuse a couple months ago ( the "final" version that was super thin like AbAb - loved it). The second bottle was thick. I could tell just by shaking them, and when I opened them there was a definite visual difference. Since I had two, I just poured about 3oz out of one into a measuring cup, and then filled it back up with the other - then poured the measuring cup back in the first. This made both a decent consistency. This is the one thing that bugs the crap out of me when ordering EvM Topicals - the QC/variance. You can add a bit of 9x% Isopropyl Alcohol to thin it out - or 'EverClear' Grain Alcohol if you want to go Vegan Non-GMO :D

In the end though, since I measured a 1mm-2mm reduction in SubQ body fat while at maintenance (controlling as much as I could to the best of my ability) - for me it's worth it to put up with the quirks (though I wish they would be vanquished :D)
Yeah it's not the end of the world and I can definitely thin it down a tad. This is actually the first time I've used any Evomuse product. It just seems really odd that it has these hard granular "bits" in it, like all the ingredients didn't get totally grinded up or something.

twuncher

twuncher

Awards

Thanks I have four bottles two of each consistency so i will follow this method. The thin ones are black tops the grainy ones are white tops.

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks I have four bottles two of each consistency so i will follow this method. The thin ones are black tops the grainy ones are white tops.
I have a black top one. Guess im glad I didnt get the super grainy version, lol.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the info guys.

Mines has small gritty parts in it but isnt this just actives that the oils soak up? Still applys perfectly though

Dsade is your moisturising cream still in the works? Had a nosey around but never seen it. Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The original carbomer has been dropped down to a minimum, and the (20x more expensive) thickener has bern subbed in.

The chunks are gone though it is thinner...it also seems to be a whole lot easier to use.

Kibbo

Awards
Sorry if this has been asked already but can this be used in place of eviscerate for clenviscerate?

I know u can't recommend using clen but would the carrier work in the same way as eviscerate.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry if this has been asked already but can this be used in place of eviscerate for clenviscerate?

I know u can't recommend using clen but would the carrier work in the same way as eviscerate.
I ain't saying she a gold digger, but she ain't dealing with an even MORE badass carrier that makes SuperClenNova 10 times better than Clenviscerate.

Now I ain't saying she a gold digger, but SuperClenNova is worth its weight in gold*

*the alternate song lyrics in no way reflect a personal or company endorsement to use illegal compounds. Stay in school and say no to drugs.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade when are you guys thinking of shipping Defuse to the U.K? I see thiers no stock here. Was hoping to pick a bottle up.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supernova is in stock? No a bit more effective than BRITE? Has those ingredients plus more... ?