EvoMuse Presents: Eviscerate SUPERNOVA (BETA WARNING)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Where can I get this any walgreens,cvs? I cracked open my second bottle and it's so clumpy, this is a beta bottle btw
Everclear is a drinking alcohol - so a liquor store for that. Isopropyl you can get at a drug store. Some people don't want to put Isopropyl *into* their body, so that's why a mentioned the liquor.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where can I get this any walgreens,cvs? I cracked open my second bottle and it's so clumpy, this is a beta bottle btw
Well, since my store is locked out by paypal and I don't have my Authorize.net account set up yet (will take a few days), I have some breathing room. Shoot me your order number and I'll get a replacement out to you.

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Ordered your Supernova my friend after reading many short reviews on this site.

Running it with two other supps; Synadrene and Thyrene. I also plan on running two bottles of hexadrone (6-chloro).

Im hoping a good diet, hard work in the gym, and this cutting cycle will help me drop 6% bf in 6-8 weeks, maybe even more, who knows, i tend to gain and lose fat at significant rates.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered your Supernova my friend after reading many short reviews on this site.

Running it with two other supps; Synadrene and Thyrene. I also plan on running two bottles of hexadrone (6-chloro).

Im hoping a good diet, hard work in the gym, and this cutting cycle will help me drop 6% bf in 6-8 weeks, maybe even more, who knows, i tend to gain and lose fat at significant rates.
How are you liking the Thyrene?

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
How are you liking the Thyrene?
I've honestly never taken any beneficial thyroid products before, so i don't have anything to compare it too. I've gone from 210 --> 204.8 lbs in 4 days, but i'm assuming thats water weight due to the decrease in sodium. It doesn't give me anxiety like some reviews have noted, and i feel like i have clean energy. Appetite is certainly suppressed, and yet to have any cravings of Candy, which is my biggest downfall. Too clarify, i enjoy the product so far, i only have one bottle so if you have any recommendations on another product then please share.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've honestly never taken any beneficial thyroid products before, so i don't have anything to compare it too. I've gone from 210 --> 204.8 lbs in 4 days, but i'm assuming thats water weight due to the decrease in sodium. It doesn't give me anxiety like some reviews have noted, and i feel like i have clean energy. Appetite is certainly suppressed, and yet to have any cravings of Candy, which is my biggest downfall. Too clarify, i enjoy the product so far, i only have one bottle so if you have any recommendations on another product then please share.
Well, the thyroid angle is the only one I haven't address WRT fat loss, so I'm always looking for leads that will head me in the right direction.

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Well, the thyroid angle is the only one I haven't address WRT fat loss, so I'm always looking for leads that will head me in the right direction.
I'm sure with some research and testing you could create a great thyroid product. Would really complete your fat loss angles like you said.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Off topic. Will you ever create a AI?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Received my replacement nova from dsade and it's much much better ! I appreciate what you did for me ! I will be purchasing again in the near future for sure ! Thanks again

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Received my replacement nova from dsade and it's much much better ! I appreciate what you did for me ! I will be purchasing again in the near future for sure ! Thanks again
Anytime, my friend. Hope you get great results.

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
On Day 3 and I love the feeling off it. I am currently on Week 4 of a nice steady slow cut, and I am stacking with 11KT-TD and Alphamine (OG). Looking forward to the results in a few weeks.

Great work so far, love EvoMuse products

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
Got 2 bottles of supanova coming from nutriverse to get rid of some stubborn pec fat. What are you guys stacking with for best results?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On Day 3 and I love the feeling off it. I am currently on Week 4 of a nice steady slow cut, and I am stacking with 11KT-TD and Alphamine (OG). Looking forward to the results in a few weeks.

Great work so far, love EvoMuse products
Slow and steady is the way to plan, then when you see how much faster and easier it is with EvoMuse in your arsenal, you'll be extremely pleased.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Question for dsade

I have an og beta bottle (pre diuretic) of supernova as well as two I just bought this week... would it be best to mix the beta into the two new ones or run the og and the just follow with new?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question for dsade

I have an og beta bottle (pre diuretic) of supernova as well as two I just bought this week... would it be best to mix the beta into the two new ones or run the og and the just follow with new?
If they were mine then I would mix them for several reasons, one being consistency (thickness).

We have it dialed in Perfectly.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If they were mine then I would mix them for several reasons, one being consistency (thickness).

We have it dialed in Perfectly.
Mixing it is! Thanks for the quick answer.

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
2 bottles turned up today. Hope it can shift my pec fat looking
forward to seeing what it can do..

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Making a believer out of me.. loving what I am seeing so far., I just ordered some of the Alphaburn you have scheduled to come out as well as some Epitome. Soon enough I will be back to where I once was

IMG_20150716_223932.jpg

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leaning out great!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Making a believer out of me.. loving what I am seeing so far., I just ordered some of the Alphaburn you have scheduled to come out as well as some Epitome. Soon enough I will be back to where I once was

View attachment 143977
Damn awesome job man, what's the time lapse between those two pics?

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Just got my 2 bottles in the mail and can't wait to try.

Question though, I saw on another thread this has anti-inflammatory properties, so is this something I should wait to use until I'm done my Xgels run?

I'm guessing it would be ok being SN's main target is localization and not systematic, but never hurts to ask.

Thanks!

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established

View attachment 143977
What are we looking at in these pics? At first I assumed the top was Before trying EvoMuse products and the bottom after.

But then I read, "Soon enough I will be back to where I once was", which made me wonder if the bottom pic is where you once were (and your new goal).

Either way, you are an amazing specimen in that bottom pic!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
ECUKing, got any more detailed info on what we're seeing in those pics?

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What are we looking at in these pics? At first I assumed the top was Before trying EvoMuse products and the bottom after.

But then I read, "Soon enough I will be back to where I once was", which made me wonder if the bottom pic is where you once were (and your new goal).

Either way, you are an amazing specimen in that bottom pic!
Sorry Guys, I was traveling for work and finally back home.... :)

Top pic is from Septemer 2015, Bottom pic is from May 2016 which was ran with Alphamine, 11KT, Triumphalis, Mechabol cycle. In July I had some really bad health issues occur which prevented me from working out + new job + got lazy with my diet and with my Endo body, gained about 15-20lbs.

I have been cutting since November 15th and I have lost around 11lbs so far with just 11KT, Alphamine, and Supernova.

Anymore questions feel free to ask :) and appreciate the support and kind words

-KingB

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my 2 bottles in the mail and can't wait to try.

Question though, I saw on another thread this has anti-inflammatory properties, so is this something I should wait to use until I'm done my Xgels run?

I'm guessing it would be ok being SN's main target is localization and not systematic, but never hurts to ask.

Thanks!
Correct. Supernova suppresses inflammatory adipokines in the area of application. It shouldn't have any systemic effects that would interfere with ArA.

Ray Donovan

Awards
I still have an unopened beta bottle and two of the first non-beta run. Not looking forward to those
I'm a little bummed. I have 3 unopened bottles of the first non-beta run and one open bottle. They'd all be used up already but today I decided I'm tossing them. I tried to apply a few times and ended up washing it all off in the shower immediately after application because of the huge clumps. Tried today after soaking in hot water for 15 minutes and shaking vigorously for minutes immediately prior to application.

I still have 3 unopened bottles of Absolutely Abliterated and Eviscerate BFF that I'll probably start tomorrow....probably a year old I'm afraid they might be expired though. Anyone know the shelf-life?

Also, I always apply after a shower. Is absorption significantly better after a warm shower? If the skin was shaved and exfoliated within the last 12-16 hours would no pre-shower absorb good enough? Just kind of trying to minimize my showers to once a day.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
The bottles I mentioned are extremely clumpy. I asked Matt if mixing them with the newest retail run would help and was optimistic from his response. Clumps are still extremely prevalent.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I'm a little bummed. I have 3 unopened bottles of the first non-beta run and one open bottle. They'd all be used up already but today I decided I'm tossing them. I tried to apply a few times and ended up washing it all off in the shower immediately after application because of the huge clumps. Tried today after soaking in hot water for 15 minutes and shaking vigorously for minutes immediately prior to application.

I still have 3 unopened bottles of Absolutely Abliterated and Eviscerate BFF that I'll probably start tomorrow....probably a year old I'm afraid they might be expired though. Anyone know the shelf-life?

Also, I always apply after a shower. Is absorption significantly better after a warm shower? If the skin was shaved and exfoliated within the last 12-16 hours would no pre-shower absorb good enough? Just kind of trying to minimize my showers to once a day.
If you're going to toss them send them my way if you're willing to sell.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long do you have to leave it on your skin before you can wash it off? Would 2 hours be enough, or does it need more time to be absorbed?

Trying to decide if I should apply it first time in the morning, or after the gym.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Do you know if the current version of super nova clumps?

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
The 2 bottles I got from nutri verse do get little carbon balls. Does the latest version still get this?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The bottles I mentioned are extremely clumpy. I asked Matt if mixing them with the newest retail run would help and was optimistic from his response. Clumps are still extremely prevalent.
Ok, PM your address to me and I will get replacements out to you.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long do you have to leave it on your skin before you can wash it off? Would 2 hours be enough, or does it need more time to be absorbed?

Trying to decide if I should apply it first time in the morning, or after the gym.
Bump to this question dsade

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not seeing anything from this at the moment, nearly finished first bottle

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What was your bf when you started? Just going off of mine and a ton of other reviews, pretty surprised to hear that

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I am not seeing anything from this at the moment, nearly finished first bottle
I think I got a 1-2mm reduction (and that's not accounting for any measuring error). How are you measuring? I think people have a greater expectation of what they will see, than what reality is. If you have a 4-pack, you will not see 6. But it *did* work when I used it at maintenance.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I got a 1-2mm reduction (and that's not accounting for any measuring error). How are you measuring? I think people have a greater expectation of what they will see, than what reality is. If you have a 4-pack, you will not see 6. But it *did* work when I used it at maintenance.
I havent measured tbh, I have just gone of visual and feel....

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I havent measured tbh, I have just gone of visual and feel....
Yeah, my real world opinion is that if you are at the point where your 'ab veins' are *just* not visible - a topical will bring them in. But 1-2mm isn't going to work miracles. I plan on grabbing 2 more bottles for an upcoming cut - but if I was funds limited, it would be the first to eliminate.