EvoMuse Presents: Eviscerate SUPERNOVA (BETA WARNING)

aver4581

Awards
Got a bit anxious but eventually got to sleep. Guessing its due to yohimbe?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got a bit anxious but eventually got to sleep. Guessing its due to yohimbe?
I think its placebo to be honest.

In that case still keep it way as you still may get anxious even if you know its placebo.

aver4581

Awards
I figured it probably was just me. My mind plays tricks on me all the time

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I apply Eviscerate pre-bed allt he time. Only thing that ever sucked with that was if it was summer and you sweat lol. But with SN, I slept with it last night, in fact. And it was warm for end of October (mid 80's yesterday and still 70 when I went to bed with the windows open), but zero issues for me.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do notice a tiny bit of a stimulating effect from Supernova, but it's not enough to prevent me from sleeping if I put it on shortly before bed.

KevinConn

KevinConn

Awards
My bottle finally arrived today - been dying to try this out. And it turns out that the fat on my pecs is indeed fat and not glandular (got an ultrasound to determine) so it seems like Supernova should be perfect for this. Will report back results when I finish the bottle - I took some pictures too.

Question: when applying my second dose of the day, this will not be after a shower - would it be wise to give the area a good wipe down with a hot wet washcloth before applying to kind of mimic the shower + exfoliating?

Just applied my first dose the second it came in the mail, it's a perfect consistency and the cooling feeling is quite nice! Stoked to try my first EvoMuse product!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My bottle finally arrived today - been dying to try this out. And it turns out that the fat on my pecs is indeed fat and not glandular (got an ultrasound to determine) so it seems like Supernova should be perfect for this. Will report back results when I finish the bottle - I took some pictures too.

Question: when applying my second dose of the day, this will not be after a shower - would it be wise to give the area a good wipe down with a hot wet washcloth before applying to kind of mimic the shower + exfoliating?

Just applied my first dose the second it came in the mail, it's a perfect consistency and the cooling feeling is quite nice! Stoked to try my first EvoMuse product!
Very interested in your results here as well. I tend to store small pockets of fat near my pecs and it really has a surprisingly detrimental effect on overall physique perception.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
^

Same here, even when I am really lean, so I am curious to see what this bottle can do for me. So far, I am enjoying it.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I just ordered my first bottle today.. After taking 5 months off from the gym for surgery I'm up about 25lbs and trying hard to get this fat off.. For some reason the scale just doesn't want to move!!! I'll report back on my results..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just ordered my first bottle today.. After taking 5 months off from the gym for surgery I'm up about 25lbs and trying hard to get this fat off.. For some reason the scale just doesn't want to move!!! I'll report back on my results..
Don't stress the scale too much, go by the mirror and how your clothes fit.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Don't stress the scale too much, go by the mirror and how your clothes fit.
Yeah I know :( problem is my waist line hasn't moved either.. It's only been about 4 weeks back but man I should have lost something!! Ha

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're in for a great surprise then. Supernova is a badass product that will yield very rapid results.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
You're in for a great surprise then. Supernova is a badass product that will yield very rapid results.
This is not my first go around with your products everything you produce works so I expect nothing less!!! LOL

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
I was for a while. No exercise and sleep and a diet of chips and cookies because of comps so I still got fat haha

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope so, I need to get rid of lower belly fat and fat t1ts lol

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like an awesome combination, what kind of results are you seeing?
Due to time constraints with my businesses I'm only getting to the gym 2-4 times per week as opposed to 5-6 that I'm accustomed to. I've been able to maintain 10% BF while doing essentially 1/4 of the cardio I normally do.. if that answers your question

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
Thanks, the results in my stomach and outer pec fat has been incredible, I had results similar or greater than nicksox15, granted I've used a 3rd bottle, and I still can't believe it when I look at my midsection in the mirror when I'm getting ready in the morning..so needless to say I'm a bit paranoid about coming off lol

There's no Need to cycle it. Hopefully you are progressing rapidly towards your physique goals and won't feel you need it perpetually...

As a staple, BRITE for sure

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, the results in my stomach and outer pec fat has been incredible, I had results similar or greater than nicksox15, granted I've used a 3rd bottle, and I still can't believe it when I look at my midsection in the mirror when I'm getting ready in the morning..so needless to say I'm a bit paranoid about coming off lol
Do people experience a "rebound" effect and gain fat quickly??

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think there has been enough consensus yet to make that determination (is my guess). However, I would speculate that there isn't necessarily a rebound effect, though you wouldn't have the continued loss (e.g. so long as nutrition and training don't derail, the results should stay just fine minus any acute effects noticed solely from the diuretics).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope, not at all. After my move it took several weeks to find my stash.

Theoretically the changes to the sub-q white cells into BRITE cells is a long lasting effect, so while you might gain some back if you keep subpar dietary habits, you should still see a long term leaning effect.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pics or I won by default :) Jk, but seriously anyone running this is winning, so cool to hear all the great results

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm two weeks off now and have not "rebounded" at all. I was scared to come off too since I had such good results, but so far so good!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
What's in this stuff that's so browning? My wife is accusing me of using self tanner on my gut!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's in this stuff that's so browning? My wife is accusing me of using self tanner on my gut!
You shouldn't be getting any skin discoloration at all. Sounds like you might be using too much.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't be getting any skin discoloration at all. Sounds like you might be using too much.
I know my gut is big, but don't think it's that big, lol.
I'll take a picture at next application, showing the amount I'm squirting and see what you think. It's not a ridiculous brown but it is noticeable when you're as white as i am.

By the way live the cooling feeling! Smell is interesting, when I walk by my 5 yr old, she says, "daddy what are you using?" so far I've been able to get away with calling it lotion since my gold bond lotion is somewhat similar.

Anyway can't wait to see the results of this stuff in 30 days!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know my gut is big, but don't think it's that big, lol.
I'll take a picture at next application, showing the amount I'm squirting and see what you think. It's not a ridiculous brown but it is noticeable when you're as white as i am.

By the way live the cooling feeling! Smell is interesting, when I walk by my 5 yr old, she says, "daddy what are you using?" so far I've been able to get away with calling it lotion since my gold bond lotion is somewhat similar.

Anyway can't wait to see the results of this stuff in 30 days!
Definitely interested in seeing your results, too. So far we have 100% success rate with Supernova, and we hardly ever get something together that absolutely works for everyone.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Just got mine, but have to hold off for a bit. Dropping Ephedrine and Yohimbine for 2 weeks to see if they are messing with my "flow" and causing night-time bathroom trips. I know SN isn't supposed to go systemic, but I like being thorough.

SBIK

Awards
Quick question, not blaming any products but since starting supernova, bridte, bmp I'm getting very tired at random times of the day and trying to rule out any possibility. I've realised I've been using a hell of allot of supernova, allot more than I should. Could the tiredness have anything to with this and lowering cortisol to much.

SBIK

Awards
By the way 3 weeks in and the fat is falling off, needing to stick my head out of windows at work to cool down though.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question, not blaming any products but since starting supernova, bridte, bmp I'm getting very tired at random times of the day and trying to rule out any possibility. I've realised I've been using a hell of allot of supernova, allot more than I should. Could the tiredness have anything to with this and lowering cortisol to much.
Theoretically, it could play a role.

I've never noticed it from Abliderate in the past, but I've also not been one to combine AMMO with the topical at the same time.

But I would start by dialing that back and see what you notice. You definitely don't want to crush cortisol TOO low, but even though SuperNova is new, I hadn't heard anyone mention this yet. It'll be interesting to see if any others have noticed this. BMP or BRITE shouldn't have any impact on that at all.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
you didnt change any other variables (diet/sleep/training) when you added these?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, sounds like cortisol balance is being thrown off too much.

SBIK

Awards
Thanks guys, gonna stop for couple of days then add back in at the recommended dosage. I was just smearing a **** load on. Want to add Been using it on the fat pouch above the Penis too lol and without a doubt it's reduced the area, makes things appear bigger.

SBIK

Awards
you didnt change any other variables (diet/sleep/training) when you added these?
No, everything stayed the same. Another issue could be my timing using sn has been random due to shifts plus the hefty amount used. Sometime 08.00am, sometimes 8pm. Only applying once too, just as well or I would have been using a bottle a week.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally cracked open a beta bottle that I bought beginning of September. Looks nice and smooth, a little more on the watery side but I dont see any issues with it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally cracked open a beta bottle that I bought beginning of September. Looks nice and smooth, a little more on the watery side but I dont see any issues with it.
Make sure you shake it up really well before every use.

Reactions: ax1
Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Got my bottle about a month ago. The only problem is it's super super lumpy.
It's not a beta bottle.
After applying I have chunks just falling off of me..makes such a mess.
Anyone else have this problem?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
It only happens if I rub it on too much trying to rub it in like lotion, if just slap it on then it's fine.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Ok, I'll use this place as a marker. Just unwrapped the SN and applied for the first time today. "Use" wise, it's a winner. Love the thin formula, no f'n carbomer "balls" ;), no staining like someone said above(??), dried/absorbed pretty quick, and has an "Icy" part of "Icy Hot" feeling.

I stopped Ephedrine and Yohimbine, leaving just Caffeine, Forskolin, and 50% EGCG. Very slightly above maintenance at 3100kcals - strict (I eat the same thing every day and track with the Fat Secret app). Intermittent Fasting between 7PM and 11AM. Train every day using a 3 day repeating: Full Body Workout>MISS Cardio>LISS Cardio schedule. Will apply every day.

Horizontal Abdominal Fat Next To Naval Caliper Measurement: 14mm (average of 3) 11/12/2016

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really tightening up
IMG_1478988942.479446.jpg
(not my bedroom) idk why I feel compelled to point that out haha