Epic Pulse Cycle of Epidrol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personal Commentary: Good energy today, didn't get much of a kick out of the 3rpm I took pre, due to me taking them with food. Pumps were pretty damn good, especially the triceps. Didn't sweat as much as the other day.. not quite sure why that was. Feel pretty good though and I'm staying quite lean, so that's a positive.

Libido is rising slowly which is good. I'm hoping this is a sign of my test levels rising naturally. Have noticed that my joints have been sore today, especially bench pressing... this may be due to my estrogen levels being really low, also I stopped taking my joint support (which i only took while on epi) and don't normally take... think I will continue on it till PCT is finished.
Things seem to be picking up for you, sweets. It should be a nice ride from now on in :)...Ironic that your libido is rising when mine is all but gone, LOL

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Update: Decrease in DOMS can be seen since using IGF2, which is great! I have heard this is one of the positives associated with using this product. also fullness seems to be good on Drive... I have been mistiming my RPM dosage hence not getting much of a kick from it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: Decrease in DOMS can be seen since using IGF2, which is great! I have heard this is one of the positives associated with using this product. also fullness seems to be good on Drive... I have been mistiming my RPM dosage hence not getting much of a kick from it.
Told you :)...When are you taking your RPM? About 40 minutes pre-gym seems to hit the spot, rather than 60 minutes as recommended on the label (then again, since we're all different, you may need to experiement a little to find what's right for you)...Try taking the Drive, RPM, IGF-2, and NeoVar all together pre-gym (you'll get a nice session from that...)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Told you :)...When are you taking your RPM? About 40 minutes pre-gym seems to hit the spot, rather than 60 minutes as recommended on the label (then again, since we're all different, you may need to experiement a little to find what's right for you)...Try taking the Drive, RPM, IGF-2, and NeoVar all together pre-gym (you'll get a nice session from that...)
Taking my RPM about 15-20min pre.. with food... I'll try change that next workout. :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking my RPM about 15-20min pre.. with food... I'll try change that next workout. :)
Yeah, taking it that late, you probably won't feel any effects until like 30 minutes INTO your training session! :p Maybe try withOUT food (or have the food like 20-30 mins after the supps? You may need to ask Jammie or Dirk on that).

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sweet deal!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, taking it that late, you probably won't feel any effects until like 30 minutes INTO your training session! :p Maybe try withOUT food (or have the food like 20-30 mins after the supps? You may need to ask Jammie or Dirk on that).
I wake up, eat, shower then go to the gym... not much time to have the supplements on an empty stomach.. I am bulking.. so the food is essential... what do you suggest?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wake up, eat, shower then go to the gym... not much time to have the supplements on an empty stomach.. I am bulking.. so the food is essential... what do you suggest?
I know what you do, silvertongue.

Maybe you could try:
0900/0930 - Wake, eat, shower
0950 - Supplements
1000/1010 - Leave for the gym
1030 - Resistance training.

What about going to the gym a little later? That way you could like eat as soon as you get up, and have your supplements, etc. an hour after eating.

Or you could do a liquid breakfast (i.e. protein shake/smoothie with dextrose/fruit, that will still provide the necessary nutrients and calories of 'breakfast'), and then eat your regular breakfast after your post-gym shower?

All the products (except RPM) should be fine with that bit of food (since RPM has an AA in it, it may not give you quite waht you expect, but it will still have SOME effect...)

Or you could set your alarm earlier (i.e. 0800), get up and eat breakfast then, go back to bed, and then get up at your normal time, shower, take supplements, and head to the gym.

These are all just suggestions, though. You will know what your body responds best to. Experiment a little...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I know what you do, silvertongue.

Maybe you could try:
0900/0930 - Wake, eat, shower
0950 - Supplements
1000/1010 - Leave for the gym
1030 - Resistance training.

What about going to the gym a little later? That way you could like eat as soon as you get up, and have your supplements, etc. an hour after eating.

Or you could do a liquid breakfast (i.e. protein shake/smoothie with dextrose/fruit, that will still provide the necessary nutrients and calories of 'breakfast'), and then eat your regular breakfast after your post-gym shower?

All the products (except RPM) should be fine with that bit of food (since RPM has an AA in it, it may not give you quite waht you expect, but it will still have SOME effect...)

Or you could set your alarm earlier (i.e. 0800), get up and eat breakfast then, go back to bed, and then get up at your normal time, shower, take supplements, and head to the gym.

These are all just suggestions, though. You will know what your body responds best to. Experiment a little...
Thanks for the help in the timing, I will try your suggestions and see which one works best :)

PCT notes: This PCT stack seems to be working really well! noticing some really nice definition and muscle fullness, not quite sure what to credit for this.. might be the igf2/drive/neovar2/rpm stack... strength has been good, and alpha male mentality is starting to appear again. This usually is due to RPM when I use it, but seems to have kicked in quicker than the last few times i have used it. Maybe the synergy with Igf2 and Drive has it effecting me stronger.

Anyway, so far so good with this PCT stack, should see another slight jump on the scale this week. Triceps seem to have grown really well, that's the most obvious size change, as well as quads and calves, which is awesome. I'm dirty bulking and the abs are still keeping as lean as when on Epi, so that's pleasing.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I've run Epistane a bunch of times in the past and never lost libido. Ran Epidrol during the spring and lost it like u. Something to think about.

Cool log bro.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I've run Epistane a bunch of times in the past and never lost libido. Ran Epidrol during the spring and lost it like u. Something to think about.

Cool log bro.
thanks man, and strange how Epidrol lead to loss of libido but Epistane didn't... were all other external factors the same??increased stress etc?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also had less libido with epidrol than with epistane. just throwin it in there.

also, things are lookin good man!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
PCT day 10 (Biceps and Triceps)

Strength:Up
Bodyweight/Body Comp:Leaning out
Pumps/Vascularity:Up
Endurance:Up
Aggression:normal
Focus:normal
Libido:normal
Muscle Density/Hardening:normal
Overall Energy:Up
Personal Commentary:Great pump today, the pump was up there while on cycle... actually painful, the Hemodraulix and RPM go very well together, strength was up, which was great! Anyway its hard to type, my arms are that tired!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the combo is addicting man!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the help in the timing, I will try your suggestions and see which one works best :)
No worries, sweets. You know where I am if you ever want help :)

PCT notes: This PCT stack seems to be working really well! noticing some really nice definition and muscle fullness, not quite sure what to credit for this.. might be the igf2/drive/neovar2/rpm stack... strength has been good, and alpha male mentality is starting to appear again. This usually is due to RPM when I use it, but seems to have kicked in quicker than the last few times i have used it. Maybe the synergy with Igf2 and Drive has it effecting me stronger.
Told you so :p

Anyway, so far so good with this PCT stack, should see another slight jump on the scale this week. Triceps seem to have grown really well, that's the most obvious size change, as well as quads and calves, which is awesome. I'm dirty bulking and the abs are still keeping as lean as when on Epi, so that's pleasing.
Keep that food coming, LOL...You must be stoked that legs are starting to grow. If I remember, you were never happy with them...

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as far as timing in the morning . . .

I wake & take my IGF-2 and RPM. Doze off for 15-20 min. then shower, eat and take Drive. IGF-2 should be on an empty stomach for GH to be released, RPM is more effective on an empty stomach.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, I amuse you, do I?

Makes WHO smile? C'mon boys, no need to be shy, LOL...

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Arms tired?

PCT day 10 (Biceps and Triceps)

Personal Commentary:Great pump today, the pump was up there while on cycle... actually painful, the Hemodraulix and RPM go very well together, strength was up, which was great! Anyway its hard to type, my arms are that tired!!
Try upping your dose of RPM once and then hit up some hardcore arm volume training such as isolation exercises for your Bi's, Tri's, and forearms...if you really push it you should get those kind of pumps where you can't extend your fingers straight and your forearms are so pumped up you can't make a fist...lmao:twisted:. If you get those kind of pumps...then talk to me about your arms being tired...well that would be if your able to type...I usually can't with those pumps...:toofunny:

Cheers bud!:cheers:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Update: God damn my arms are sore.. wtf.... my right bicep is totally broken.. in a good way! Deep deep Doms! Will eat liek a pig today then train again tomorrow. Going really well now this PCT.

Strength continues to stay, endurance is good, and libido is up nicely again.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You said this is your second run of Hemo right? and your first run was for 2 weeks right? My DOMS disappeared after week 2.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
You said this is your second run of Hemo right? and your first run was for 2 weeks right? My DOMS disappeared after week 2.
2nd run... been on it for maybe 3 workouts now i think??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: Going really well now this PCT. Strength continues to stay, endurance is good, and libido is up nicely again.
All good to hear. It's what you want. By the end of your PCT, you should be where you want to be at before starting your next cycle.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
PCT day 12 (Legs and Abs)

Strength:Normal
Personal Commentary:Not the greatest workout, exams etc on my mind so really hard to focus and enjoy the training. Will all be over in 7 days... but I'm glad I went in. Strength was the same. Endurance was excellent. Libido seems back to normal, and I feel like I have bounced back post cycle.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dont you just love a great Post Cycle Therapy!? Keep the great results comin man!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Dont you just love a great Post Cycle Therapy!? Keep the great results comin man!
yeah I'm seeing some great physical changes, even while on PCT. I'm amazed how well all these products are working together! I need to weigh myself and see what's happening. I look even bigger than when I was "on"... weird..!!! Just as lean as well!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many carbs you gettin in a day?

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Finished reading your log, thought id drop in and say congrats on your cycle, you must be quite happy!

Well done man! :) great job.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah I'm seeing some great physical changes, even while on PCT. I'm amazed how well all these products are working together! I need to weigh myself and see what's happening. I look even bigger than when I was "on"... weird..!!! Just as lean as well!!
I'm just going to smile, LOL (short time out...knees get a little sore being on the floor for hours...be so glad when I hand these things IN!)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Finished reading your log, thought id drop in and say congrats on your cycle, you must be quite happy!

Well done man! :) great job.
thanks man, appreciate the comment, any questions just ask away :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Update: Really busy with University, so took a day off, to get stuff done, and will go into the gym tomorrow rearing to go! I will make tomorrows workout EPIC!

No side effects from this PCT stack, no acne, no lethargy, no sleep problems.

Seeing great sleeps, good size increases, good pumps and good libido increases.

:)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
How many carbs you gettin in a day?
That's a good question... I'd guess around 300-400 per day at a guess.. but I could be wrong... I'll confirm later after gym...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
PCT day 14 (Chest, Back and Abs)

Personal Commentary:pretty decent workout today. Good incline bench strength, massive pump and nice mind/muscle connection. Getting lots of comments this week how I look much bigger etc... which is great to hear when on PCT. Back also went well, with good pumps and decent strength, seem to be maintaining my strength from EPi cycle.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Things are still looking good...Anyways, good luck for exams next week...:)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah trust me I'll need the luck!!! I'm so far behind!
You'll be fine, sweets. Don't underestimate yourself! Like I told some of the boys yesterday, you could always do what I do, and leave everything until the night before, and then do an all-nighter, so it's fresh as and minimal stress (time-wise), LOL...'Course, you still need to know the material (plus a photographic memory helps a little); and it doesn't work for everyone...Faith, silvertongue...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Update: PCT still going well, DOMS is way down while using Igf-2, which is great, in fact recovering is damn amazing! Feeling good today, and I'm over the PCT 'blues'. Everything is going well. Just have to get study done, then I can hit the weights hard again.

Still getting constant comments on how much bigger I look, way more than when I was on cycle! Weird but good! Keeping the eating up, in fact I'm plain old dirty bulking, but this stack is keeping me fairly lean.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Update: taken the last 3 days off due to exams, got my main one today. So almost done. Tomorrow I will train again and hopefully have a massive workout. Still feeling good, strong, lean and full all day. Nice deeps sleeps and hormonal levels 'feel' leveled.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
PCT day 18 (Shoulders, Biceps and Abs)

Personal Commentary: Pretty good workout, did it straight after an exam which isn't ideal really but got a new PB on military press, so was stoked bout that! Great deltoid pump as per usual, and high endurance. Biceps went quite well, and the pump was pretty painful, awesome.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep the good results comin! How do you think did on your exams?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PCT day 18 (Shoulders, Biceps and Abs)

Personal Commentary: Pretty good workout, did it straight after an exam which isn't ideal really but got a new PB on military press, so was stoked bout that! Great deltoid pump as per usual, and high endurance. Biceps went quite well, and the pump was pretty painful, awesome.
Sometimes you can only do what you can...Strength is increasing, you're gaining muscle, and you're staying lean, so things are still looking good :clap2:...I might have to look harder next time I see you to make sure that's it's really you, LOL (j/j)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Keep the good results comin! How do you think did on your exams?
I think I might have actually done alright for the amount of info I had to cover in a few short days... :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes you can only do what you can...Strength is increasing, you're gaining muscle, and you're staying lean, so things are still looking good :clap2:...I might have to look harder next time I see you to make sure that's it's really you, LOL (j/j)
ahhaaha smart ass, and thanks for the good luck message, I appreciated that! :) Yeah PCT is going well...hopefully tomorrow training session should go well.. since I am slightly more stress free... :) Might have to do legs... damn these skinny quads!! haha

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahhaaha smart ass, and thanks for the good luck message, I appreciated that! :) Yeah PCT is going well...hopefully tomorrow training session should go well.. since I am slightly more stress free... :) Might have to do legs... damn these skinny quads!! haha
It feels good, that relieved feeling, aye...Yeah, well, you can borrow mine any day :p

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
PCT day 19 (Legs and Calves)

Personal Commentary:Another good workout, got a major pump in my quads, the usual painful kind. Good mind/muscle connection and sweated hard all workout. Good overall workout, happy to be pushing some of these numbers while on PCT. Legs have grown.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good in here.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Quick Update: For about 4-5 days now a slight increase in acne, nothing major, but thought it worth mentioning. No acne on cycle, but some on PCT. Might be the RPM and/or IGF-2

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Looks good in here.
thanks man! Yeah everything is going well, diet has been a bit low on calories as of late, mainly due to exams wrecking my eating times. But as of Monday it's 4 weeks of holiday and hard training!

Can't wait for tomorrows workout!!! I am going to attempt to destroy my body!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah keeping calories up is def the hardest part for me right now. Its expensive as hell too!