Bodyweight/Body Comp:Leaning out
Pumps/Vascularity:Up
Endurance:Up
Aggression:normal
Focus:normal
Libido:normal
Muscle Density/Hardening:normal
Overall Energy:Up
Personal Commentary:Great workout today, managed a new PR on flat barbell bench. Also did great on incline where i managed another PR. So all in all a great workout, strength seems to be up nicely.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks man! Yeah everything is going well, diet has been a bit low on calories as of late, mainly due to exams wrecking my eating times. But as of Monday it's 4 weeks of holiday and hard training!

Can't wait for tomorrows workout!!! I am going to attempt to destroy my body!
Don't you just hate that? LOL Yeah, sucks. I have another 1.5 weeks before MY hols start, and then get 3.5 weeks to play ;)

PCT day 21 (Chest)
Personal Commentary:Great workout today, managed a new PR on flat barbell bench. Also did great on incline where i managed another PR. So all in all a great workout, strength seems to be up nicely.
Going nicely as. I hit PR on the same exercises, LOL. Strength does go up; it's great, aye...Anyways, just checking in; letting you know I won't always be a stranger...Maybe see you sometime soon...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Don't you just hate that? LOL Yeah, sucks. I have another 1.5 weeks before MY hols start, and then get 3.5 weeks to play ;)

Going nicely as. I hit PR on the same execises, LOL. Strength does go up; it's great, aye...Anyways, just checking in; letting you know I won't always be a stranger...Maybe see you sometime soon...
heya! yeah same goes to you! I have run out of $ of the cell phone, tried to reply the other day to you. Last exam is this Monday.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
heya! yeah same goes to you! I have run out of $ of the cell phone, tried to reply the other day to you. Last exam is this Monday.
No worries (I said I didn't expect a reply, LOL). Good luck, then. My stress will stay high until the Wednesday after next! But hey, been getting all my training sessions done, so that's the all important thing to me now (I will pass sweet as studywise; would be better if I put more time into it than last minute, but I know I know my stuff, so...) Are you still having pain in your shoulders?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
No worries (I said I didn't expect a reply, LOL). Good luck, then. My stress will stay high until the Wednesday after next! But hey, been getting all my training sessions done, so that's the all important thing to me now (I will pass sweet as studywise; would be better if I put more time into it than last minute, but I know I know my stuff, so...) Are you still having pain in your shoulders?
Little bit of elbow pain, may be due to strength increases or me being quite low in estrogen??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Little bit of elbow pain, may be due to strength increases or me being quite low in estrogen??
It won't be low estrogen...Could be your technique. Or weakness in the joint itself. Or a muscle imbalance. Or overuse of any of the following muscles: biceps brachii, brachialis, brachioradialis, pronator teres, or the triceps. Or your rotator cuff. Or the heavier weights being lifted. Or perhaps you are doing more work for back than chest...Many possibilities...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Update: Going to take the next 7 days off to relax after my exams and spend time with friends and family.

I will thus continue my PCS and I3C until the end of the week and then start the trione starting this weekend.

So far so good.
Weighed in yesterday at 91kg's (200.621lbs) Which is again officialy the heaviest I have ever been!!! So during this PCT I have actually gained weight... amazing really. Hopefully a week off with solid eating I'll be able to bounce back and get some great gains again.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Yeah keeping calories up is def the hardest part for me right now. Its expensive as hell too!
Yeah and in our country it is more expensive to eat healthy. GO OBEISITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on hitting 200!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Quick question regarding PCT.. for my 6oxo I'm doing

Weeks 4-7
6-oxo 300/200/100
Now do i take all 300mg's at one timne or spread it out over the day?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I would spread it out. imo I also remember something about taking some at night but not sure if was with 6oxo

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Seems like for PCT, it is best to take the whole dosage right before bed.

So far the PCT I have been doing seems to have worked great. Libido is way up again (normal) energy levels are great, skin is clear, weight is constant and hunger is normal.

Tomorrow I start the trione, so we will see how that goes, also I will be getting back to the gym after 8 days off, and continue with neovar recomped, drive, rpm and igf2. So I'm looking forward to my fresh start with these products. As usual I will continue to monitor and log results.

Thank you all for your comments and help.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Been taking the 6oxo at 300mg's before bed, so far so good. No acne or anything else.

I'll be back in the gym tomorrow so hope my strength remains, will start my Drive,Neovar #2, Rpm and IGF2 stack again and finish this PCT up, hoping to gain another 3-4lbs in the next month.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like you got some good supps in there. Good luck man! Youve had a great cycle so far! :cheers:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Update, back from holiday, so have taken 5 Drive and 2 Rpm to start loading those up, Also a full dose of Neovar recomped and will take igf2 after lunch and before bed. Should be ready to rock at the gym tomorrow.

Supplements taken each day for now:

Drive (3/3)
Rpm (2) +caffeine Pill (200mg)
Igf2 (3/3/3)
Neovar recompred (3/3)
6oxo (3 before bed)
Haemodraulix (6 pre workout)
Leucine (12grams per day)
vitamin C (2-3grams per day)
Adam mens multi (1 per day)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
PCT day 29 (Legs and Calves)

Strength:Normal
Personal Commentary:good workout, no major strength gains, just good clean energy and an excellent pump.

Jairster

Jairster

Awards
I just found this log and read through all 8 pages. This is one of the best logs I've read and it's very thorough. Great job! I'm looking forward to seeing your final results after you finish PCT. Keep up the good work.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I just found this log and read through all 8 pages. This is one of the best logs I've read and it's very thorough. Great job! I'm looking forward to seeing your final results after you finish PCT. Keep up the good work.
Hey thanks for the comment, always good to know the time typing it all up is worth it. I always find logs useful so thought the least I could do was write one myself.

:)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
PCT day 30 (Chest and Triceps)

Personal Commentary:Got a great pump in my triceps today, they were tight as hell, Strength was about the same as last time, which is good for a week off I guess. Incline is still going great. Wasn't really in the mood to lift but still managed some good all over numbers, so I gotta be happy with that. I'll take a rest day tomorrow and bounce back hard!

polo

polo

Awards
is epidrol same thing as epistane??
j/w companys mix up names alot

Jairster

Jairster

Awards
is epidrol same thing as epistane??
j/w companys mix up names alot
Below is the nomenclature for some of the most popular epi’s available. Epistane by IBE was a good supplement but there’s been some question about the legitimacy/effectiveness of the formula. The first batch seemed to work well, but the following batches were questionable.

Now you should know I’ve never tried any of the epi’s so I can't speak from personal experience, but I’ve been doing some reading in preparation for a cycle. Epidrol by Genera and Havoc from RPN are the same formula and people generally respond well to either.

Epistane
2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol 10 mg

Epidrol
2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl- 5a-Androstan-17b-Ol 10 mg

Havoc
2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 10 mg

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Below is the nomenclature for some of the most popular epi’s available. Epistane by IBE was a good supplement but there’s been some question about the legitimacy/effectiveness of the formula. The first batch seemed to work well, but the following batches were questionable.

Now you should know I’ve never tried any of the epi’s so I can't speak from personal experience, but I’ve been doing some reading in preparation for a cycle. Epidrol by Genera and Havoc from RPN are the same formula and people generally respond well to either.

Epistane
2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol 10 mg

Epidrol
2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl- 5a-Androstan-17b-Ol 10 mg

Havoc
2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 10 mg

yup good information right there, Epidrol and the rest are generally all the same and my understanding is at the end of the day they all equal the same compound.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Update: 2 days off from gym, going in soon and going to smash my body!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: 2 days off from gym, going in soon and going to smash my body!
I expect you to absolutely ****ed then, when I talk to you later, LOL. Go show that iron who's boss :p

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
PCT day 33 (Shoulders)

Personal Commentary:Haven't done shoulders in a while, and strength was slightly down, not bad though with a massive pump almost straight away. Was happy with the workout, and can hardly lift arms now.... should get some good growth. Now gotta eat like a maniac.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
PCT day 34 (Biceps and Triceps)

Bodyweight/Body Comp:Normal
Endurance:normal
Personal Commentary:Tough workout today, still really tired from a weekend of sport, and my abs, core and obliques are killing me from that, made the workout quite uncomfortable. Felt quite week today, almost like I'm getting sick, or over training, will take a day off and see how i feel after that. Will continue to up my calories as I have been quite slack as of late and not hungry.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personal Commentary:Tough workout today, still really tired from a weekend of sport, and my abs, core and obliques are killing me from that, made the workout quite uncomfortable. Felt quite week today, almost like I'm getting sick, or over training, will take a day off and see how i feel after that. Will continue to up my calories as I have been quite slack as of late and not hungry.
Do I need to give you beatings too? LOL No worries; we all have days like that; even I had a blase one with training today. Hugs, and moving on.

Jairster

Jairster

Awards
PCT day 34 (Biceps and Triceps)

Felt quite week today, almost like I'm getting sick, or over training, will take a day off and see how i feel after that. Will continue to up my calories as I have been quite slack as of late and not hungry.
I've heard some prohormones can lower the effectiveness of your body's immune system. You may want to consider taking some vitamin c and possibly adding DHEA to you supplements. DHEA is known to improve one's hormone levels and boost the immune system. Just a thought.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
PCT day 35 (Legs)

Bodyweight/Body Comp:Normal
Personal Commentary:Good solid workout today, didn't push massive numbers, but managed my usual while trying to maintain better form and better muscle contractions. i was really pleased with it, quads were mad pumped as were glutes. Didn't do calves as ran out of time. Diet has been all over the place due to work commitments, but I'm ready to knuckle down and stop messing my diet about. Tomorrow will be chest and calves, and maybe some back if I get time.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Do I need to give you beatings too? LOL No worries; we all have days like that; even I had a blase one with training today. Hugs, and moving on.
thanks for the help, and thanks for the joint support samples!! Appreciate it a lot :) thanks for looking out for me.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
PCT day 37 (Chest,Back and Calves)

Bodyweight/Body Comp:Up slightly
Personal Commentary: Starting to lean out on these supplements again, which is good since I'm bulking. Muscles are really full... getting al ot of comments now. Pump was good, nothing great, strength was good as well. Great workout.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the help, and thanks for the joint support samples!! Appreciate it a lot :) thanks for looking out for me.
You know I'm always here for you, babe. Hopefully they help you out.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
You know I'm always here for you, babe. Hopefully they help you out.
thanks, still taking the joint support stuff you sent me, forget the name... :p Hopefully after 10days of using it I can give some sort of mini review.

Everything else is all going well, staying lean (noticed increased fat storage on midsection when not using Neovar 2.0, IGF and Drive. After taking them again, by the end of a week, the fat was decreasing again, with zero cardio. Can only imagine how good these would be on a cut.

Also down to taking 1 trione cap per night. So PCT is almost finished, just another 6 more days.

Ordered 3 bottles of Anabolic Pump, so will do a log for that and see how it goes with IGF2 maybe? Still deciding on what to run next really.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks, still taking the joint support stuff you sent me, forget the name... :p Hopefully after 10days of using it I can give some sort of mini review.
It's call Osteobolin-C. Yeah, do that; that would be good. I found that it helped me, so hopefully it'll ease or eliminate your elbow pain (and any other niggles).

Everything else is all going well, staying lean (noticed increased fat storage on midsection when not using Neovar 2.0, IGF and Drive. After taking them again, by the end of a week, the fat was decreasing again, with zero cardio. Can only imagine how good these would be on a cut.
Yeah, the IGF-2/NeoVar stack does a good job at leaning you up, while adding some muscle. I love it! :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
PCT day 39 (Legs and Calves and Abs)

Strength:Up
Focus:Up
Personal Commentary: Great workout, decided I'm going to do legs twice a week and really try concentrate on getting them better as they are clearly my weakest point. Was amazed at the strength I had since I only did them 3-4 days ago. IGF2 certainly helps with recovery. Got a wicked glute pump, and a lower back pump which was annoying. Good old deadlifts did that. Really happy with the workout.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
PCT day 39 (Legs and Calves and Abs)

Personal Commentary: Great workout, decided I'm going to do legs twice a week and really try concentrate on getting them better as they are clearly my weakest point. Was amazed at the strength I had since I only did them 3-4 days ago. IGF2 certainly helps with recovery. Got a wicked glute pump, and a lower back pump which was annoying. Good old deadlifts did that. Really happy with the workout.
Keep up the solid work bud. Glad to hear IGF-2 is working so well for you. The superstar in the mix that is really helping produce the great recovery your having can be most likely attributed to rhodiola rosea (if you haven't done so...definitely read up on this herb-probably the strongest, most versatile, and most potent adaptogenic there is). After your done with your cycle you may just want to look into buying some rhodiola rosea in bulk...;). If you do so...do not get the powder...trust me...lol. :D

Cheers!:cheers:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the solid work bud. Glad to hear IGF-2 is working so well for you. The superstar in the mix that is really helping produce the great recovery your having can be most likely attributed to rhodiola rosea (if you haven't done so...definitely read up on this herb-probably the strongest, most versatile, and most potent adaptogenic there is). After your done with your cycle you may just want to look into buying some rhodiola rosea in bulk...;). If you do so...do not get the powder...trust me...lol. :D

Cheers!:cheers:
hey man thanks for your comment, yeah recovery is pretty good at the moment, which is great!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to try igf-2 someday. Its something Ive been interested in. Im going to start doing legs twice a week now too for the same reasons. Keep up the good work man!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I have to try igf-2 someday. Its something Ive been interested in. Im going to start doing legs twice a week now too for the same reasons. Keep up the good work man!
yeah give igf2 a go sometime man, it's not bad stuff.. pretty expensive though... :)

And doing legs 2 times a week is going ok at the moment, not sure when I'll get sick of it but seeing my quads grow at a decent rat will be good.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah as long as theres growth thats all the motivation Ill need.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
PCT day 41 (Shoulders, Biceps and Abs)

Libido:Up slightly/Normal
Personal Commentary:Another excellent workout, my last 3-4 workouts have been some of the best in a log long time, seems like my body is finally back to normality, where I'm enthusiastic, focused and driven to be in the gym. Excellent pumps, good strength and great focus.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personal Commentary:Another excellent workout, my last 3-4 workouts have been some of the best in a log long time, seems like my body is finally back to normality, where I'm enthusiastic, focused and driven to be in the gym. Excellent pumps, good strength and great focus.
Great stuff, sweets! :thumbsup:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You still using Hemo?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
You still using Hemo?
Yup, been using it the whole time on PCT. Have about 3 workouts left on it. Quite good stuff really.

Update, the results i'm seeing in PCT have been simply amazing. The growth I have seen, with leaning effect, muscle fullness and body recomp has been right up there with my Epi cycle. Infact I would go as far to say the muscle fullness and growth I am seeing is actually more than when on Epidrol, which is hard to believe. either my pulse was average/and or these PCT supplements are damn good.

Advice, run epidrol straight.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, been using it the whole time on PCT. Have about 3 workouts left on it. Quite good stuff really.

Update, the results i'm seeing in PCT have been simply amazing. The growth I have seen, with leaning effect, muscle fullness and body recomp has been right up there with my Epi cycle. Infact I would go as far to say the muscle fullness and growth I am seeing is actually more than when on Epidrol, which is hard to believe. either my pulse was average/and or these PCT supplements are damn good.

Advice, run epidrol straight.
I agree with you 100% on that! I feel the exact same way. I didnt like Epidrol tho. I had much better results with Epistane.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you 100% on that! I feel the exact same way. I didnt like Epidrol tho. I had much better results with Epistane.
Yeah it is strange eh! Strange how one compound gives better results over another....

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
very

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
PCT day 43 (Legs, Calves and Abs)

Libido:Up slightly/Normal
Personal Commentary:second leg workout for the week, went well, just concentrated more of hamstrings and calves. Focus was good, pumps weren't amazing, but endurance was up. Today is last day of PCT, then everything is back to normal :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now you know why I love them and said you'd be happy :) Nothing but the BEST from AN! (Nice finally talking to ya, too, btw).