Douchebags at the gym...

smoker145

now youre defensive it wasnt a joke. TIME FOR AN INTERNET FIGHT *throws boxing gloves down* *Gets pokEball and released Charazard on your ass* Dulce that picture in my AVI was taken at 178 lbs im now 191 so it was taken awhile ago.
**** man. I need to revive my Pokemon first.... Rain check?

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
you guys are lame with your Pokemon fights what are you 6yrs old. Your a grown ass man dude!!

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was a dbag the other day, whatever. I was squatting and no one in my LA FITNESS (LOL ) does legs, of course everyone wants DEM BICEPS BRACHHHIIIIII nawww mean? So I was pumping myself up for a heavy set and I said **** it and started yelling " NO ONE IN THIS GYM ****ING SQUATS" "CHICKEN LEGS" etc. Finished my set. Ripped my pants off. ****ed Mad Bishhhses naw mean?

image-1291679443.jpg

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you guys are lame with your Pokemon fights what are you 6yrs old. Your a grown ass man dude!!
who gives a fawk? do you have a barbell so far up your ass you cant have a little fun? Go balance your checkbook and organize your pencil and pen collection.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess this really is the d bag thread... Everyone take a step back and reevaluate your posts.

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
Yesterday's gym d-bag. So there is about 5 of us in the gym (standard for my base). And this newer guy walks in, who I have never seen in a gym before. He does some yoga looking stretches (weird for a dude, but I get it...moving on). He then breaks out a lap top, runs an extension cord and places the laptop on the bench. I wasn't benching yesterday, so I wasn't too annoyed yet. He then proceeds to do his P90x routine, dancing around like he's on fire. So then come the push ups, which he does on his "perfect push-up" contraption, while ON HIS KNEES!!! I almost peed a little!!

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao, there's this guy showed up at the gym , brings his gym bag on wheels, loaded with his own plates, smaller then 5lbs, best part, he wears a belt while he trains , ha, what a d bag...

smoker145

Lmao, there's this guy showed up at the gym , brings his gym bag on wheels, loaded with his own plates, smaller then 5lbs, best part, he wears a belt while he trains , ha, what a d bag...
Could be for the germs, but then if imagine he'd bring a bb with him too. Strange

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, he might as well stay home n train with cans of soup, I never seen such small plates, ha

smoker145

Yesterday's gym d-bag. So there is about 5 of us in the gym (standard for my base). And this newer guy walks in, who I have never seen in a gym before. He does some yoga looking stretches (weird for a dude, but I get it...moving on). He then breaks out a lap top, runs an extension cord and places the laptop on the bench. I wasn't benching yesterday, so I wasn't too annoyed yet. He then proceeds to do his P90x routine, dancing around like he's on fire. So then come the push ups, which he does on his "perfect push-up" contraption, while ON HIS KNEES!!! I almost peed a little!!
I thought the point of p90x was to not go to a gym?

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe he likes the mirrors at the gym, to perfect his P90x routine , lol... So lame, hopefully it doesn't go on for 90 days, oh ya cause he'll b jacked by then, bahaha....

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe he likes the mirrors, to c him self, do the P90x crap, oh ya, only 89 more days n he'll b jacked, bahaha ha !!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright I had been out of the fitness center for 2 weeks(went back Monday) but still have a few things to tell already. Also looks like we have a few new faces and bodies here so welcome.

First off I posted on Facebook about working out... douche move number 1. Was about switching back to my old gym. Douche move by fitness center is how difficult it is to get out of their snare. More than likely I will have to pay for November even though I am out of my contract and doing the month to month. Then when I get there a guy who is friends with me on Facebook gives me a hard time about saying I was going back to the gym. Pretty sure it was a light hearted jab but still annoying.

Then came the calls for me to do a powerlifting meet. Do all powerlifters nag acquaintances to do meets or is it just the guys I know? Haha Seriously it has gotten to the point where it is annoying. It is great they do meets but it is not something I plan on doing right now. Their favorite line seems to be "cant call yourself a powerlifter if you don't do a meet" but I don't call myself a powerlifter just a guy who can deadlift decent weight considering.

Ok back to me being a douche. It was Monday at peak hour and I was doing High Intensity Training. One set and then on to the next exercise. Oh and I just dragged the weights off the leg press which I consider a douche move. So when people leave all their plates on the leg press that makes them a mega douche. Also in my opinion leg press should be used as a strength builder not a strength demonstrator. Great way to go to failure and beyond.

Now in case I haven't pissed everyone off... I don't see the need to make as much noise and facial contortions as people do. Why waste energy that could be used on the lift. I guess my only exception would be on a platform.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
My douche Bag of the day comes to they guy who asked me what I do for energy after a cycle. This guy was beast mode like two weeks ago he looked like a horse leg muscular and full of veins. He was lifting a good amount of weight for his size but over the last two weeks his physique has been getting gradually flatter, less full and less defined plus I have been noticing him eyeballing me as I lift. So today as I was in between sets he comes up and in a whisper asks if he could ask me a question. And he proceeds to tell me how he was taking some gear that his buddy brought him from Mexico and now that he is out he feels like **** doesnt have any energy and he said that I look like I am on something so he thought he would ask me for help. Keep in mind to this dude is mid 40s. I asked him what he was doing for PCT and he asked me what that was :bigeyes: (<- my face when he said that) I asked him what he took and he again said he didnt know and again :bigeyes: I told him to go to a doc for help not some dude in the gym.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
My douche Bag of the day comes to they guy who asked me what I do for energy after a cycle. This guy was beast mode like two weeks ago he looked like a horse leg muscular and full of veins. He was lifting a good amount of weight for his size but over the last two weeks his physique has been getting gradually flatter, less full and less defined plus I have been noticing him eyeballing me as I lift. So today as I was in between sets he comes up and in a whisper asks if he could ask me a question. And he proceeds to tell me how he was taking some gear that his buddy brought him from Mexico and now that he is out he feels like **** doesnt have any energy and he said that I look like I am on something so he thought he would ask me for help. Keep in mind to this dude is mid 40s. I asked him what he was doing for PCT and he asked me what that was :bigeyes: (<- my face when he said that) I asked him what he took and he again said he didnt know and again :bigeyes: I told him to go to a doc for help not some dude in the gym.

should have told him to join am he needs education and possibly medication sucks for him im def glad im a member I've learned a lot!!

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
lolz poor guy! prolly hasnt seen his boys in months! lol

i would have done the same thing though-maybe would have told him about some tamoxifen and told him about an RC site-

either way hes retarded

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
lolz poor guy! prolly hasnt seen his boys in months! lol

i would have done the same thing though-maybe would have told him about some tamoxifen and told him about an RC site-

either way hes retarded
I didnt want to play bro-doc ya know? Had he told me what he was using I could have at least made an educated guess at what would have helped him.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Dude at my gym huge ripped physique like crazy. Haven't seen him in a month or two. He comes in and wow is he tiny I mean his 23 in arms were now 16 inches. I don't wanna ask him what happened because I don't wanna be a jackass. It always baffles me when I see this. But at the same time. He looked happy. This guy always looks pissed and was surprised to see him lifting with a smile on his face

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
some super cool gym goers out there

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny how this thread never dies. I used to think that there were a ton of dbags at the gym...then I went outside and saw all of the unhealthy people who didn't even consider the gym an option. I'd rather see a dude curl in the squat rack than see that same dude on a bus bench smoking a frajo, chugging some starbies and pounding a McFatpill. Just sayin'. Everyone starts somewhere.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sept 17/2011 was the first day of my diet n training, I was 185, now I'm 125, n two first places in figure category, last year, yes everyone starts somewhere, but now I'm a d bag, cause anyone can reach their goal, no mercy !!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Sept 17/2011 was the first day of my diet n training, I was 185, now I'm 125, n two first places in figure category, last year, yes everyone starts somewhere, but now I'm a d bag, cause anyone can reach their goal, no mercy !!
super cool story.

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Funny how this thread never dies. I used to think that there were a ton of dbags at the gym...then I went outside and saw all of the unhealthy people who didn't even consider the gym an option. I'd rather see a dude curl in the squat rack than see that same dude on a bus bench smoking a frajo, chugging some starbies and pounding a McFatpill. Just sayin'. Everyone starts somewhere.
Lol, frajos...

There's a new supplement shop opening here in a few cities in Texas. They've been advertising their "new liquid pro hormone" that'll put "15-25lbs of lean mass in 30 days" all over Facebook. All the dudes who leave comments look like or are those types that only do upper body workouts. All of them are saying "this is what I need! How much!" The store's fb post makes it sound real cut n dry, but doesn't bother mentioning a legit pct ("All you need is our pct and you're good!!"), proper diet ("stack these ph with our protein, creatine and other products for lean mass gains!!") or training (I'm sure none if the guys commenting on the post squat or deadlift at all). I have the feeling I'm gonna be seeing super douches here in the next few months, followed by a buncha cases of dudes playing w hormones gone wrong, lol. I'm not hating on anabolic users, just the ones who jump on it before even really diving into the deep end of training (I've been training hard and dieting for two years and my gains stopped! Time to juice!! Lol!)... Btw, none of that stuff in parentheses was actually written, it's just my commentary...

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dunno man...I really fawking hate squat rack curlers.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey now, lol, that was a weak moment , I never had to defend my femininity before! Ha ha ha.. It got to me for about 5 minutes, lol lol..

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awwwww... A guy just came up to me from across the room and asked if I needed to use the squat rack. I smiled and said, "aww, it's ok take your time." He replied, "Well, it's because I know you know how to squat and you're not going to curl on the squat rack!" Awwww.... There are nice people at the gym. :D

JJW265

Awards
What if in a parallel universe, we're the douches for working legs, not curling in the squat rack, re-racking our weights and not training arms and chest everyday??

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
Awwwww... A guy just came up to me from across the room and asked if I needed to use the squat rack. I smiled and said, "aww, it's ok take your time." He replied, "Well, it's because I know you know how to squat and you're not going to curl on the squat rack!" Awwww.... There are nice people at the gym. :D
awwww....some gym goers are just more smooth about trying to get laid.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Puccah dear, there's always a motive, ha, he just wanted to check out ur ass while u squat,guy is a d bag! :)

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
What if in a parallel universe, we're the douches for working legs, not curling in the squat rack, re-racking our weights and not training arms and chest everyday??
i refuse the thought of this, and re-insert the thought of my awesomeness.

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
Puccah dear, there's always a motive, ha, he just wanted to check out ur ass while u squat,guy is a d bag! :)
now now....you ladies work hard (well, some of you) to sculpt a nice round hind quarters, and for what? Oh, I know....to look good! We are not d-bags for wanting to look....it's just a tad creepy the way some dudes go about it ;)

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone has had a lot of bad experiences with guys. No good deed goes unpunished.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a gym shirt , on the glutes, it reads"go ahead stare all u want", ha, just as long as they don't interrupt my training, lol lol....

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
^ I'm surprised you have shirts that go down to your "glutes"

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's ok to look, but to go up n ask if she's gonna squat?!? REALLY?? Lol...

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
Yeah...those are the creepy dudes I was referring to. I just look and hope to not encounter the ever awkward "gym shorts boner"....I hate when that happens

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I work in a nursing home, n train, that's my life, no time for d bags in my life, it was only pics, get over it, Wrivest , lol....

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
" surprised I have a shirt that covers my glutes", lol, no hard feeling, just bring on some good d bags stories , lol:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 1
Admin Articles 2
Driven2lift General Chat 10
B5150 General Chat 182
mikeg313 General Chat 40