Douchebags at the gym...

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
guyz im just tryna run duh rack. srs. and dis bitch is doing lunGez in front of meh! Y u do dis woman with yoga pants tighter than a hipsters skinny jeans! WHY!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did u get my message Piston Honda??? Look me up on muscle insider, canada!!! Wow u the first to call me a dude!!!!!!!!!!

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't make me change my avi, to a naked one, but if that's what it takes , lol, lol... I'm gonna b a real douche bag at the gym tomorrow, ha ha...

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Don't make me change my avi, to a naked one, but if that's what it takes , lol, lol... I'm gonna b a real douche bag at the gym tomorrow, ha ha...
No, do make her... That's what it takes...

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:) I'm only working with what god gave me, six days a week,

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha ha, once u compete, n get that spray tan done, no shame in my game, it's only pics anyway!

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
No one on AM has ever asked me to get naked =[

Nevertheless douchebag at my gym today: young guy in the cage next to me is squatting. He's pribably 5'5 around 160 lbs, working his butt off on some 5 rep squats. Not heavy but good form and to depth. 2 Guys walk up and ask him if they can work in. He agrees, then the two guys proceed to reset the hooks about 3 holes up and load an extra plate on each side, hit a few shoddy reps, then the worst douche move, they step aside and leave the young kid to Deload the bar and lower the hooks! Zero etiquette.

Savages.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards

Nevertheless douchebag at my gym today: young guy in the cage next to me is squatting. He's pribably 5'5 around 160 lbs, working his butt off on some 5 rep squats. Not heavy but good form and to depth. 2 Guys walk up and ask him if they can work in. He agrees, then the two guys proceed to reset the hooks about 3 holes up and load an extra plate on each side, hit a few shoddy reps, then the worst douche move, they step aside and leave the young kid to Deload the bar and lower the hooks! Zero etiquette.

Savages.
should of chucked a microplate at them like a shuriken

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's just pure ignorance, that young kid is gonna show em up one day soon!! It's all about good form n depth!!

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha ha ha, u should hear me at the gym, lol.. I don't train at planet fitness u know! I give it all I got!! N then some, lol...

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Ha ha ha, u should hear me at the gym, lol.. I don't train at planet fitness u know! I give it all I got!! N then some, lol...
When a chick is struggling in the gym, it sounds too much like sex... $hit is distracting as Fu¢k...

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm guilty!!! Ha, I didn't know it cause I always blast my headphones, until some douche bag, told me I sound like I'm getting railed, well!! Maybe they should get some monster beats head phones too, lol, lol....

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My coach had me doing 4 sets of 18-20 reps , fast reps, omg , yes after the 13th rep, I was vocal, ha, thank god for GVT, I just started, all the boys should have undistracted workouts now:lol...

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
I'm guilty!!! Ha, I didn't know it cause I always blast my headphones, until some douche bag, told me I sound like I'm getting railed, well!! Maybe they should get some monster beats head phones too, lol, lol....
It's not that it isn't somewhat nice to hear, nobody needs an unintentional pump redirection... If you know what I mean...

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, back to good old douche bags at the gym, thnx

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
Buy next to me on the arc trainer this morning....Bill Bilichick type hoodie, black lounge pants (PJs) and LL Bean Wicked Good Slippers on his feet. WTF?? It was a 'People of Walmart' moment.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ha ha, once u compete, n get that spray tan done, no shame in my game, it's only pics anyway!
Ya thats the point though where you are so tired that you dont give a fawk but you look so good that you feel like you are doing the person spray tanning you a favor by blessing them with your toned chiseled physique.
3qu53n.jpg

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
There is a nice mental image. The term "railed" is so under used. ;)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely yes
I powerlift and bodybuild, best of both worlds. Nothing like breaking a new DL or Squat PR. Country, do you know any functional type of lifts for example farmer walks, im trying to build a workout involving a few more functional stuff.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What? you dont like the idea of some chick spray tanning all around your sack lol
I'd rather be spraying something else around her mouth.

I powerlift and bodybuild, best of both worlds. Nothing like breaking a new DL or Squat PR. Country, do you know any functional type of lifts for example farmer walks, im trying to build a workout involving a few more functional stuff.
I understand but I feel like I get more out of just focusing on strength and nothing else. As far as functional you can so some strongman lifts. Prowling/sled pulls, pulling cars or trucks with a harness, tire flips, the stones, barrel throws etc.

Really depends on your goals/purpose.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd rather be spraying something else around her mouth.

I understand but I feel like I get more out of just focusing on strength and nothing else. As far as functional you can so some strongman lifts. Prowling/sled pulls, pulling cars or trucks with a harness, tire flips, the stones, barrel throws etc.

Really depends on your goals/purpose.
hmmmm tire flips sound like a good time. no specific goal, just feel like switching it up. thanks

Dulce

Dulce

Awards

Savages.
poor thing :(.

JD261985

Banned
Awards

Savages.
At that point he has the option of not letting the guys work in anymore. What are the guys gonna do assault him in public get banned from the gym and go to jail? Lol

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No goal?
You need to listen to Wendler good sir
i have no goal with functional lifts. I have plenty of goals, no need to nitpick my post. I have a final outcome and im working towards it as we all are here. pump House id ****ing be so mad. id tell those two ****ers to rack their weights or get the hell out of MY rack. People like that annoy me.

I was a dbag the other day, whatever. I was squatting and no one in my LA FITNESS (LOL ) does legs, of course everyone wants DEM BICEPS BRACHHHIIIIII nawww mean? So I was pumping myself up for a heavy set and I said **** it and started yelling " NO ONE IN THIS GYM ****ING SQUATS" "CHICKEN LEGS" etc. Finished my set. Ripped my pants off. ****ed Mad Bishhhses naw mean?

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
i have no goal with functional lifts. I have plenty of goals, no need to nitpick my post. I have a final outcome and im working towards it as we all are here.
no goals but you look sizable enough. As long as progress comes, who cares how it is done as long asa it works and it doesn't kill the person in the long run. Same concept with life :numerous paths to a common goal, not everyone needs to take the same path.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol relax man. It was a joke
now youre defensive it wasnt a joke. TIME FOR AN INTERNET FIGHT *throws boxing gloves down* *Gets pokEball and released Charazard on your ass* Dulce that picture in my AVI was taken at 178 lbs im now 191 so it was taken awhile ago.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have no goal with functional lifts. I have plenty of goals, no need to nitpick my post. I have a final outcome and im working towards it as we all are here. pump House id ****ing be so mad. id tell those two ****ers to rack their weights or get the hell out of MY rack. People like that annoy me.

I was a dbag the other day, whatever. I was squatting and no one in my LA FITNESS (LOL ) does legs, of course everyone wants DEM BICEPS BRACHHHIIIIII nawww mean? So I was pumping myself up for a heavy set and I said **** it and started yelling " NO ONE IN THIS GYM ****ING SQUATS" "CHICKEN LEGS" etc. Finished my set. Ripped my pants off. ****ed Mad Bishhhses naw mean?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 1
Admin Articles 2
Driven2lift General Chat 10
B5150 General Chat 182
mikeg313 General Chat 40