Douchebags at the gym...

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank u, I have a great coach, but in the off season, I do enjoy being a douche bag at our local gym , from time to time.. Lol.. I will walk up to a guy and replace his dumb bells with 10lb heavier ones.. Then I wait till he's done that set, I say, good job n I walk away, my head phones still blasting in my ears, ha ha.. Does that make me a douche bag or wha, lol ...

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
thank u, I have a great coach, but in the off season, I do enjoy being a douche bag at our local gym , from time to time.. Lol.. I will walk up to a guy and replace his dumb bells with 10lb heavier ones.. Then I wait till he's done that set, I say, good job n I walk away, my head phones still blasting in my ears, ha ha.. Does that make me a douche bag or wha, lol ...
That's both douchey & not douchey at the same time...

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
worst way to get your manhood challanged....ever!!!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
thats just dumb. why don't you just leave whomevers stuff alone?

mmorton

mmorton

Awards
That GVTs a bitch ain't it but it makes for some serious gains especially if your on the juice
Totally man. Haven't been on cycle for like 6 months but GVT would be perfect for on cycle because it's so taxing. Test, tren, with an oral kicker here in a few weeks, is in order ;) Serious gains like you said. I would recommend it to anyone.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GVT is great!! On the 10th rep I hold the squat position n take 10 deep breaths , what a burn coming back up, wow!!!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I agree. Gvt is hardcore. Hurts so good. I put on over an inch on my quads in 5 weeks.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. Gvt is hardcore. Hurts so good. I put on over an inch on my quads in 5 weeks.
. It definitely is making me stronger... I budged over 1000lbs 3 times on the leg press and then it dropped on me, ha ha, what a job to take all the plates off to bring it back up, ha, thank god for all the douche bags at our gym, that helped me, lol,lol...

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
. It definitely is making me stronger... I budged over 1000lbs 3 times on the leg press and then it dropped on me, ha ha, what a job to take all the plates off to bring it back up, ha, thank god for all the douche bags at our gym, that helped me, lol,lol...
Damn thats badass. A half a ton is no joke. I thot you were supposed to just leave the plates on and walk away.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was still in the moment, too damn happy to walk away from that leg press machine:))) ha ha

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I'm kind of a douche like that if I'm legpressing heavy anywhere between 900-1400lbs chances are I'm leaving them plates on if no ones looking

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
yup...100% certifiable douche
I would concur w this
Amen. Leave me & my training session the fawk alone.

Swapping out DBs to be cute is jackassery.
exactly! Like yeah thats believable... first off swapping out 100lb dbs when someoen is not looking, than replacing them with 110s... YEAH I bet they won't realize they're holding 110s after the frist rep. Just plain stupid

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i like GVT 10x6 instead of 10x10, i like lower reps versus the 10 reps.

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
What about the forum douche that brags about leg press like it's a lift that anyone cares about? I know guys who leg press 1200 for reps and can't squat 400. <----- not impressed.
i was waiting for someone to say this! Good show, sir, good show!!

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
What about the forum douche that brags about leg press like it's a lift that anyone cares about? I know guys who leg press 1200 for reps and can't squat 400. <----- not impressed.
Some non squatting ******* I know posted a pic of loaded up leg press on Instagram with the quote, "I'm almost at my goal."

The he also posts dumb joke pics about needing a handicap placard after leg day cause he worked out soooooo hard.

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
I almost feel like a douche when I load up anything more than 3 plates on a squat. I catch people mirror eyeballin me...

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about the forum douche that brags about leg press like it's a lift that anyone cares about?

I know guys who leg presses 1200 for reps and can't squat 400.

<----- not impressed.
I love you, you magnificent bastard.

I almost feel like a douche when I load up anything more than 3 plates on a squat. I catch people mirror eyeballin me...

Does not compute. You almost feel like a douche for lifting?

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha ha , really??? Who cares who eyeballing u!! It's all about progress , load those plates up!!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I think Puccah may have competition for hottest avatar ^^^^

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
We have one row machine at my gym. I go to the row machine and it is missing an attachment. I leave to get the attachment, come back and there's a guy sitting there looking despite the lack of attachment. He looks at me, the attachment I am holding, at me, the attachment. I tell him that i was just there and I had left to grab the attachment. He then abruptly looks away, ignores me and tries to do a row with purely the cable and his hands because I was unwilling to fork over my attachment. He fails, then grumpily lets me have the machine. ugh.

or

the circuit training people. rotate through 5 machines at once, and when you go to grab an empty bench, pully etc, they run over and say that they are also using those

lastly

people that do curls VERY close to where you are benching. Very comforting seeing dumbbells being swung over my face. Thanks

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I'm kind of a douche like that if I'm legpressing heavy anywhere between 900-1400lbs chances are I'm leaving them plates on if no ones looking
Please tell me from this day forward you will stop doing that. What if an old lady wants to use the machine man? Come on bro...

JD261985

Banned
Awards
What about the forum douche that brags about leg press like it's a lift that anyone cares about?

I know guys who leg presses 1200 for reps and can't squat 400.

<----- not impressed.
Leg press is only good for training with extremely high intensity beyond failure

JD261985

Banned
Awards
We have one row machine at my gym. I go to the row machine and it is missing an attachment. I leave to get the attachment, come back and there's a guy sitting there looking despite the lack of attachment. He looks at me, the attachment I am holding, at me, the attachment. I tell him that i was just there and I had left to grab the attachment. He then abruptly looks away, ignores me and tries to do a row with purely the cable and his hands because I was unwilling to fork over my attachment. He fails, then grumpily lets me have the machine. ugh.

or

the circuit training people. rotate through 5 machines at once, and when you go to grab an empty bench, pully etc, they run over and say that they are also using those
Oh look its an avatar showdown lawl...to be fair I find the only person who I care about impressing is myself since I'm my worst critic

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U should never settle, we r all our worst critics, but I sure am proud of my progress so far:)

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I don't suffer this stupidity...very douche.

If you're using 5 other machines/spots/whatever, they're all fair game.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I don't suffer this stupidity...very douche.

If you're using 5 other machines/spots/whatever, they're all fair game.
Yea I agree man. I understand supersetting but at some point you have to draw the line

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A guy came up to me at the gym and told me that he liked my tattoo and that I did a great job squatting... I smiled, said thank you and walked away. (I was dead lifting lol. )

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure ^^^ is a dude

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A guy came up to me at the gym and told me that he liked my tattoo and that I did a great job squatting... I smiled, said thank you and walked away. (I was dead lifting lol. )
He wished you were squatting.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So 20 set in total??? If u do six exercises of 20 sets I might as well sleep at the gym, lol...

mmorton

mmorton

Awards
Then it isn't GVT.
It is still. Simply shredded has it laid out as about 6 weeks of 10x10 then a 3 week somewhat deload phase where you only do like 4-6 sets and then you go back to GVT with a 10x6 phase. If that makes sense.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
i hate those people that squat in my curl rack. srs. all they do is go below parallel with perfect form with loads of weight. why do dey do dis?! im just tryna get da pumpZ so i can haz ladies feelin mah gunZ all night. srs.
LMFAO!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 1
Admin Articles 2
Driven2lift General Chat 10
B5150 General Chat 182
mikeg313 General Chat 40