Cheap Bloodwork - How to Get It WITHOUT Insurance

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Awsome and thank you very much for this btw, I have been waiting to post and ask, I already have blood work paperwork printed from my doctor. That visit was 80$ Does anyone know off hand how much the actually blood draw and blood work will be after the cost of dr.?

Thanks guys, I might just go this route after pct.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Is there a site that explains what it normal for a male with your results? Cause I have no way of reading them.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Is there a site that explains what it normal for a male with your results? Cause I have no way of reading them.
yes this site loll. just post results here we analyze and help u as much as we can

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
yes this site loll. just post results here we analyze and help u as much as we can
It would be nice to be able to read myself without the help of anyone else though.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
GRAB A BOOK AND READ UP ON ENDOCRINOLOGY

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i can tell you the normal range for some of the more important values

AST 0-40 IU/L
ALT 0-55 IU/L
LH 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL
Test 280-800 ng/dL
Estradiol 7.6-42.6 pg/mL
FSH 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Are lipids really recommended to get checked as well or kind of a if you want thing?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i am usually nto too worried abotu lipids but i have and incredible good HDL

but if ur worried take RYR and 10g omega 3

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
august code...

XB49W8

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
just ordered mine in. getting bloodwork next week. **** it i might as well know.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
with the code it goes from 60 to what 40$?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
im having trouble getting it to accept my credit cards.. all 3 of them! i know theyre not all being declined... im gonna try again

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
The transaction was pretty easy for me.. If youre having trouble, you can PM me and I will try to help you. Just hope your liver values are better than mine :eek:

Last edited:
bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
ha issue resolved ;)

Yea SC, i was reluctant to get any tests done cause ive run these compounds before with no trouble, but seeing your numbers and considering we both ran mdrol, i really wanna know so i can do what i have to to fix it and take extra precautions in the future.. good luck bro! im sure your levels will straighten out soon!

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
im almost a week into pct... do you just go in whenever you want the blood drawn?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
im almost a week into pct... do you just go in whenever you want the blood drawn?
Call the local labcorp in your area and schedule an appointment. Results between 24-48 hours from the time you get your blood drawn.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
sounds good bro.. i think ill get it now so i can see how the methyls affected me

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
sounds good bro.. i think ill get it now so i can see how the methyls affected me
remember that SERMS are liver toxic, and one of the enzymes (not sure wether its AST or ALT ) can actually reflect damage against not only the liver, but the heart, brain, kidneys, etc. If you have the money for it (which i didnt) I would add a lipid panel to test your levels there.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
remember that SERMS are liver toxic, and one of the enzymes (not sure wether its AST or ALT ) can actually reflect damage against not only the liver, but the heart, brain, kidneys, etc. If you have the money for it (which i didnt) I would add a lipid panel to test your levels there.
You mean a lipid panel to see if my lipids are good, which if i had high AST/ALT, would indicate damage to some other organ other than the liver?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know if there's a service similar to LabCorp in Canada...my doc isn't always willing to order bloodwork for me.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
M1t 40mg

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff. My Dr. is pretty cool about blood work but he's a bitch to get an open appointment with. I'd rather deal with these guys than that hassle.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
this is awesome.

Cheap50

Awards
This is awesome.

I would also like to mention they have some wicked cool pens....be sure to pick some up when you visit them!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
gotta bump this thread, everyone considering altering their hormone levels should look into this. I mean come on, this is cheaper than some of the supplements you guys buy and the numbers don't lie!

Take advantage of this as long as there's the female loophole.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
filled out the info online.
Walked into a labcorp when i was ready.
Took 3 minutes and i was out.
Next day had results.
Cant beat it.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
How do you setup a appointment with the lab online? Or do you need to call?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Do you do the appointment after you pay? I was just browsing around and didn't find where to make a appointment.
yeah after you pay. You get emailed your confirmation, you take that with you to your appointment. If you have that they dont even check your ID.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
they checked mine.. doesnt matter though its all confidential

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
New 15% discount code!

yuce2efu

SBT

SBT

Awards
this is great info!!

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Just got some lab work done. I should get a e-mail from them shortly horrible.

Badco1989

Awards
Tried this at a lab in oregon last month. Everything was just like it was described on this thread. Now if they just had a lab closer to home. Had to drive like two hours to get there.

Never need to pay full price cuz once you sign up they send you email coupon codes for 15% off about every two weeks.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
i think you NEED the requisistion form.. may be wrong though.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Got my form and getting blood drawn in the a.m.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Got my bloods back... The ALT looks on the high end of normal. Can anyone tell me what that means I what I can do to lower it?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my bloods back... The ALT looks on the high end of normal. Can anyone tell me what that means I what I can do to lower it?
How high? Alanine AminoTransferase (ALT) at high levels is usually an indication of liver damage. Did you get AST levels as well? (Might be maked as Aspartate AminoTransferase).

Honestly, my guess is your fine. Do/Have you drank heavily recently? Taking any Rx meds? There can be a bunch of reasons for the high levels. I'm sure someone can chime in better than I, but these would be my first guesses as the culprit, or you may just have slightly higher levels naturally.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
AST 26 IU/L 0-40
ALT 46 IU/L 0-55

46 just seems close to the top of normal, and yes in my younger days I was a very heavy drinker. But, I haven't drank heavily in 5+ years.