BOLADROL from IBE- Unreal, Jbry, EasyEJ come hither

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, if trauma wants a babymaker compound HMG significantly increases sperm count

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You every heard of HMG being used for PCT Easy?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After this little run I need to formulate my "baby maker stack". The wife is ready for another baby.....:eek:

Just kidding. I'm ready as well. Little Mikayla needs a sibling now. :cheers:

-John
I shot you an email to let you know I had success on my baby stack. Found out two days ago that Shy is going to have a sibling.

Here was my stack:
Toco-8
EndoAmp
Sustain Alpha LV
Coconut Oil
Zinc
Mucuna (Not the high LDOPA extract since it is the other alkaloids that stimulate spermatogenisis)

My first shot on this stack got er done!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea people say its way better than hCG... What's the dosing though? I've heard 1 vial is all you need for PCT while some say like 7 vials is what you need lol and that will get pricey. Each vial has 75iu in it supposed to be taken in one subQ injection.

I'm gonna use this stuff in my next cycle with PP's new green pill and get a blood test after cycle, and 3 weeks into cycle to see how well it worked plus see how the green pill is for shutdown and everything else... I just want an idea of how much HMG to take.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea people say its way better than hCG... What's the dosing though? I've heard 1 vial is all you need for PCT while some say like 7 vials is what you need lol and that will get pricey. Each vial has 75iu in it supposed to be taken in one subQ injection.

I'm gonna use this stuff in my next cycle with PP's new green pill and get a blood test after cycle, and 3 weeks into cycle to see how well it worked plus see how the green pill is for shutdown and everything else... I just want an idea of how much HMG to take.
The very reason you arent getting much feed back is because it hasnt been experimented with very much because of the cost. I researched it pretty hard and remember 75iu being the dosage. Albeit I cant remember if that was twice a week or not.

HMG is a whole host of different hormones (hCG, CG, TSH, LSH, FSH) introducing them in PCT isn't ideal. Running them prior to PCT and maybe even 1 week into PCT would be what you want to do.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The very reason you arent getting much feed back is because it hasnt been experimented with very much because of the cost. I researched it pretty hard and remember 75iu being the dosage. Albeit I cant remember if that was twice a week or not.

HMG is a whole host of different hormones (hCG, CG, TSH, LSH, FSH) introducing them in PCT isn't ideal. Running them prior to PCT and maybe even 1 week into PCT would be what you want to do.
Yea I got you.

If I still don't have much feedback from this in the coming months before my PP androseries cycle I will just buy 2 vials of it. Dose 75iu day 1 of PCT, and 75iu day 1 of week 2 PCT.

I also will get bloodwork at the end of my cycle and one more time in the end of week 3 of my PCT so we can see how good it is at raising LH and FSH for PCT.

I'm very interested in this stuff and surprised its not as known about.

Better use protection with the woman in PCT big time though as I don't want any kids right now LOL.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this thread is still going lol wtf?

i am brilliant

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Yea I got you.

If I still don't have much feedback from this in the coming months before my PP androseries cycle I will just buy 2 vials of it. Dose 75iu day 1 of PCT, and 75iu day 1 of week 2 PCT.

I also will get bloodwork at the end of my cycle and one more time in the end of week 3 of my PCT so we can see how good it is at raising LH and FSH for PCT.

I'm very interested in this stuff and surprised its not as known about.

Better use protection with the woman in PCT big time though as I don't want any kids right now LOL.
You don't think it would be good to Dose it Last week of cycle and 1st week PCT?? I'd like to know your thoughts on this
this thread is still going lol wtf?

i am brilliant
:haha: :toofunny:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't think it would be good to Dose it Last week of cycle and 1st week PCT?? I'd like to know your thoughts on this
I could do that but I don't want the androgens in my system to further suppress any LH or FSH output made from the HMG... you know what I mean? I want androgens clear from my system.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could do that but I don't want the androgens in my system to further suppress any LH or FSH output made from the HMG... you know what I mean? I want androgens clear from my system.
This is missing the science.

Introducing these during PCT will further suppress your own production, these are exogenous hormones.

Utilizing them prior to PCT deatrophys (yeah, not a word, but you know) your testicles and sensitizes your leydig cells for production. Using them in PCT will keep your LH suppressed when you are trying to recover.

This is a primer for PCT, preparing your body to soak up the naturally recovered hormones.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I shot you an email to let you know I had success on my baby stack. Found out two days ago that Shy is going to have a sibling.

Here was my stack:
Toco-8
EndoAmp
Sustain Alpha LV
Coconut Oil
Zinc
Mucuna (Not the high LDOPA extract since it is the other alkaloids that stimulate spermatogenisis)

My first shot on this stack got er done!

Congrats on the news bro :cheers:

only one shot? :D

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is missing the science.

Introducing these during PCT will further suppress your own production, these are exogenous hormones.

Utilizing them prior to PCT deatrophys (yeah, not a word, but you know) your testicles and sensitizes your leydig cells for production. Using them in PCT will keep your LH suppressed when you are trying to recover.

This is a primer for PCT, preparing your body to soak up the naturally recovered hormones.
Well yea but just like hCG it shouldn't be comparable to AAS suppressiveness. For example M1T... sh*t shuts you down in days lol. hCG in very high and long doses only causes suppression.

I'm actually gonna use hCG in PCT next time. I have read all around except here at AM that hCG is a great thing for PCT. So I'm gonna experiment next cycle with this idea.

I doubt the suppressive issue is anything to worry about with these things when used reasonably. But with AAS, even reasonable usage will 100% cause shut down.

I'm just gonna do it when the androgens have cleared my system just in case they interfere with the LH stimulation at all. Just to be on the safe side I'm going to do this regardless... cuz the amount of shut down hCG and HMG will produce from responsible usage is pretty feeble and I will take it any day for the amount of recovery they provide in PCT. They are not like Anabolics but yea they do have potential to cause shut down problems also.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well yea but just like hCG it shouldn't be comparable to AAS suppressiveness. For example M1T... sh*t shuts you down in days lol. hCG in very high and long doses only causes suppression.

I'm actually gonna use hCG in PCT next time. I have read all around except here at AM that hCG is a great thing for PCT. So I'm gonna experiment next cycle with this idea.

I doubt the suppressive issue is anything to worry about with these things when used reasonably. But with AAS, even reasonable usage will 100% cause shut down.

I'm just gonna do it when the androgens have cleared my system just in case they interfere with the LH stimulation at all. Just to be on the safe side I'm going to do this regardless... cuz the amount of shut down hCG and HMG will produce from responsible usage is pretty feeble and I will take it any day for the amount of recovery they provide in PCT. They are not like Anabolics but yea they do have potential to cause shut down problems also.
Then you are unaware of Dr. John Crisler then aka SWALE. Utilizing anything suppressive in PCT is down right backward. LH suppression is LH suppression, no matter how you slice it.

But you will do your own thing, that is your right. Just please do not go around spreading any of these idea's.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For anyone who doesnt know who Dr. Crisler is, he is one of the leading minds in endocrinology, and he even wrote a quick protocol for PCT.

I advise my AAS patients to use small amounts of HCG (250IU to 500IU) two days each week, right from the beginning of the cycle. This serves to maintain testicular form and function. It makes more sense to me to keep the horse in the barn, so to speak, then to have to chase it across three counties later on. I am also a big fan of maintaining estrogen within physiological ranges. Both therapies have been shown to hasten recovery.

Any more than 500IU of HCG per day causes too much aromatase activity. Some feel aromatase is actually toxic to the Leydig cells of the testes. You are then inducing primary hypogonadism (which is permanent) while treating steroid-induced secondary (hypogonadotrophic) hypogonadism (which is temporary--hopefully).

If 250IU or 500IU on two days each week isn’t enough to stave off testicular atrophy, then I recommend using it more days each week (as opposed to taking larger doses). In fact, I wouldn’t mind having a guy use 250IU per day ALL THROUGH the cycle. Those that have tell me they thus avoid that edgy, burned-out feeling they usually get. They also say they simply feel better each day. Subjective reports, to be sure, but they are hard not to appreciate. Especially when HCG is so inexpensive.

The testes are then ready, willing and able to again produce testosterone at the end of the cycle. LH levels rise fairly rapidly, but endogenous testosterone production is limited by lack of use. I also want to make sure a SERM, such as Clomid or Nolvadex, is at effective serum dosage (around 100mg QD for Clomid, 20-40mg QD for Nolvadex) when serum androgen levels drop to a concentration roughly equal to 200mg of testosterone per week. That is when androgenic inhibition at the HP no longer dominates over estrogenic antagonism with respect to inducing LH production. Of course, if the fellow has been doing Clomid or Nolvadex all along the way (and I now prefer Nolvadex over Clomid, due to the possibility of negative sides from the Clomid), he is all set to simply continue it at the end (no need to switch from one to the other). BTW, I see no evidence of any benefit in using BOTH SERM’s at the same time. I used to think a couple of weeks of the SERM was enough; now I like to see an entire month after the last shot of AAS (and migration of long to short esters as the cycle matures). Tapering the SERM is probably a good idea during the last week, as well.

I want my patients to stop taking HCG within a week after the end of the cycle. The testosterone production it induces will further inhibit recovery, as will using Androgel, or any other testosterone preparation, while in recovery. There is no escaping this, as there is no such thing as a “bridge”. Just because you are not inhibiting the HPTA for the entire 24 hours does not mean you are not suppressing it at all. IOW, you can’t “fool” the body—it is smarter than you are.

I like Arimidex during the cycle (in fact, consider use of an AI while taking aromatisables a necessity) but it ABSOLUTELY should not be used post cycle (even though it has been shown to increase LH production) because the risk of driving estrogen too low, and therefore further damaging an already compromised Lipid Profile, is too great (this also drives libido back into the ground—and we don’t want that, do we?).

All this is meant to get my guys through recovery as fast as possible (the real goal, yes?). So far, all of them who have tried it have reported they are recovering faster than when they have tried other protocols.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then you are unaware of Dr. John Crisler then aka SWALE. Utilizing anything suppressive in PCT is down right backward. LH suppression is LH suppression, no matter how you slice it.

But you will do your own thing, that is your right. Just please do not go around spreading any of these idea's.
Yes I am completely familiar with SWALE's protocol. I used it. It's what I based using hCG from. I would now like to use it in PCT.

And just so you know this isn't a radical idea like you're making it to be... nothing new, and nothing to be so "don't go spreading these ideas" about so don't start that. These ideas are around, they exist, and they have been implemented.

The pituitary can recover pretty fast so I'm not scared about that. It's the atrophied testes that take their sweet time.

Roberts is on the other side of the story and recommends using it for 3 weeks to retain gains and help with recovery. He is not a doctor but he has solid experience nonetheless.

Btw, very awesome of you to show me SWALE's very vague opinion on using hCG in PCT.

I'm sure he must have a reference to that opinion doesn't he? Look through his references... if there are any... and try to find the one that says using hCG under 500iu is suppressive to the bodies LH production. I'm sure he has evidence for that.

Do that for me DAdams...

And just for the record... no moron would use hCG on its own for a PCT. The idea is to use hCG which could inhibit GnHR (what you are saying)... but use a SERM which will raise GnHR to stimulate LH. This gives you LH secretion but you are getting instant gratification in the meantime by using hCG so balls are up and running right away. It's a whole combo of a PCT. Not just hCG bud.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I'm not giving schwell any more satisfaction I'm done with this thread...

Dadamns... I will have a thread up for HMG, and hCG soon and I will PM you to come and join to get to the bottom of this. Say your final words if need be after what I said but I'm done with this thread. I will see this discussion another time anyways I'm not even cycling again for a while.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There you go, end of conversation really. You choose to trust unqualified people as opposed to pioneers in the field. Really nothing to get to the bottom of after that.

This thread really turned around. :)
Yes I am completely familiar with SWALE's protocol. I used it. It's what I based using hCG from. I would now like to use it in PCT.

And just so you know this isn't a radical idea like you're making it to be... nothing new, and nothing to be so "don't go spreading these ideas" about so don't start that. These ideas are around, they exist, and they have been implemented.

The pituitary can recover pretty fast so I'm not scared about that. It's the atrophied testes that take their sweet time.

Roberts is on the other side of the story and recommends using it for 3 weeks to retain gains and help with recovery. He is not a doctor but he has solid experience nonetheless.

Btw, very awesome of you to show me SWALE's very vague opinion on using hCG in PCT.

I'm sure he must have a reference to that opinion doesn't he? Look through his references... if there are any... and try to find the one that says using hCG under 500iu is suppressive to the bodies LH production. I'm sure he has evidence for that.

Do that for me DAdams...

And just for the record... no moron would use hCG on its own for a PCT. The idea is to use hCG which could inhibit GnHR (what you are saying)... but use a SERM which will raise GnHR to stimulate LH. This gives you LH secretion but you are getting instant gratification in the meantime by using hCG so balls are up and running right away. It's a whole combo of a PCT. Not just hCG bud.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hcg has been shown in at least one study, to be able to be used effectively post cycle after supraphysiological dosages of a 12 week cycle in restoring hpta function, along with the use of clomid & nolvadex.

it isn't favored among body builders it seems though, most favor to use during cycle.

probably eaiser to use on cycle than post cycle. who knows. seems to be a personal preference.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hcg has been shown in at least one study, to be able to be used effectively post cycle after supraphysiological dosages of a 12 week cycle in restoring hpta function, along with the use of clomid & nolvadex.

it isn't favored among body builders it seems though, most favor to use during cycle.

probably eaiser to use on cycle than post cycle. who knows. seems to be a personal preference.
Dr. Shippen and Dr. Crisler both state in PCT it will be a hindrance.

You will be able to recover hpta, but it will be prolonged as opposed to using it during cycle. You can recover your function without doing anything, we are talking about speeding up the process.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not arguing or debating with you my friend. im just saying, it can be used, (at least, according to one study) effectively. and is used by doctors on this program, Dr. Michael Scally, claims to have successfully treated more than 100 cases of hypoogonadism/hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism, and is very well known in the field of androgen replacement therapy.
Program for Wellness Restoration.
http://www.powerusa.org/

thats all im saying. one doctor specializing in this field, (one of the few) say this way works best, and has data to prove it, and another says otherwise, and has data to prove it.

guess it will be a personal choice.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TRT: A Recipe for Success - Cautionary Advice!

by Michael C. Scally, M.D.
Author of "Anabolic Steroids - A Question of Muscle: Human Subject Abuses in Anabolic Steroid Research"
Harvard Medical School - M.D.; Harvard-M.I.T. Program In Health Science & Technology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, B.S. Chemistry/Life Sciences
CEM-Meso.com

A read of the file, TRT: A Recipe for Success (By Dr. John Crisler), is incorrect for a number of reasons. There are many inaccuracies in this opus but one strikes me as possibly causing the greatest harm. In this file a special note is given to monitoring FSH as the best indicator of HPTA suppression. This could not be farther from the truth. More troubling is the person who would look to the FSH level to determine HPTA functionality. Under no conditions except for fertility should one look to the FSH level as a measure of HPTA suppression or likewise HPTA functionality. Clinically, FSH has returned with minimal or absent LH return after AAS cessation. One only has to look at the literature where after AAS cessation a study has investigated the return of spermatogenesis. In fact, a very simple look at the HPTA feedback for LH and FSH explains this quite easily. It appears as if the author of this article has either forgotten or neglected this fact.

After AAS cessation the negative feedback inhibition of the hypothalamo-pituitary area by testosterone and estradiol would be gone or at the minimum dissipating. If these were the only factors inhibiting the gonadotropins their return in approximately the same timeline is expected. However, the feedback of FSH by Inhibin and its delay in returning after AAS cessation will often have a return of FSH prior to LH. The bottom line is one should not depend upon the FSH as a measure of HPTA functionality or for that matter HPTA suppression. I hope this fully explains the reasons why FSH is not to be used for HPTA normalization or functionality.

Studies of sex steroid regulation of gonadotropin secretion in the human male have focused primarily on the respective site(s) of negative feedback of testosterone (T) and estradiol (E2). Studies provide evidence of differential regulation of gonadotropin secretion by T in the human male. T exerts both direct and indirect feedback on LH secretion, whereas its effects on FSH appear to be mediated largely by aromatization to E2.

Because androgens can undergo aromatization to estrogens in a variety of tissues, including adipose tissue, brain, and testis, it is important to be able to distinguish T effects that are mediated directly by the androgen receptor as opposed to those indirect effects that only occur after aromatization to E2. If the hypothesis is correct that T has no direct negative feedback effects on FSH, it follows that administration of T in conjunction with an aromatase inhibitor or administration of nonaromatizable androgens should not inhibit FSH secretion.

Comparing the gonadotropin responses to selective E2 inhibition vs. complete castration demonstrates that T has both direct negative feedback effects on LH presumably mediated by the androgen receptor as well as indirect effects mediated by aromatization to E2. In contrast, T’s effects on FSH appear to be mediated exclusively by aromatization to E2.

Selective suppression of E2 secretion with an aromatase inhibitor results in a significant increase in both gonadotropins.
Administration of nonaromatizable androgens, such as DHT or fluoxymesterone, has been shown to have no impact on FSH secretion except at very high doses. It is possible that given the high affinity of DHT for sex hormone-binding globulin, such high doses of DHT may displace E2 and T from sex hormone-binding globulin, increasing free levels of these sex steroids and thus confounding the impact of what was presumed to be a pure DHT effect.

Studies that E2 is the major sex steroid negative feedback regulator of FSH are supported by experiments of nature that have resulted in models of unopposed T action (congenital estrogen deficiency) and unopposed E2 action (androgen insensitivity syndrome). Men with E2 receptor mutations and congenital aromatase deficiency have a 2- to 3-fold increase in FSH despite elevated T levels. Patients with congenital androgen insensitivity syndrome (AIS) provide further evidence for the differential regulation of gonadotropin secretion by T in men, with the demonstration of normal or minimally elevated FSH despite markedly elevated LH levels.

Sincerely,

Michael Scally, M.D.

My recently completed book is available on Amazon.com: "Anabolic Steroids - A Question of Muscle: Human Subject Abuses in Anabolic Steroid Research" (Paperback)

The book is also for sale from the website www.asih.net.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol i love the feuds i start

i mean i never have ANY intention of starting them but it always seems to happen

wow

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
isnt this the boladrol thread lol?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what do u guys make of this?

i got picked to run a bottle for logging

what should i look out for- jbry sent me some info

but i have no clue what to expect all I know is its super strong, and super wet
Even though my name was not in the title,

You should look out for acne, gynecomastia, liver toxicity, libido loss is this compound.

It also binds to the progesterone receptor. You will likely be severely shut down from it. Chemically, it is most related cheque drops (death) and to MENT, which is researched as a male contraceptive. Meaning it shuts you DOWN. This has a 17-methyl attached making it that more orally potent

Gains should be wet and heavy. I dont think using this compound as a standalone is a good idea. It will be like using anadrol as a standalone, and I am sure those who have been around the block a few times know what happens with that. Gain 15lbs on cycle, lose 20 by the time you are 2 months out of PCT :(

You should get strong on it, and gain a lot of weight, but again, unless you are working this into a longer, non-oral cycle, odds are you wont be very happy come a month or two after PCT.

When I read logs, IDC what people say it is doing for them on cycle. Tell me how you feel a month after PCT, and tell me how your bloodwork looks.

Boladrol converts to bolasterone, which was taken out of the medical field due to liver toxicity. Not sure what dose was being used. But other oral steroids remain in the medical field. Just because it is a prohormone to bolasterone will not make it less toxic than bolasterone.

Aggression should go up with this as well, since it is pretty androgenic and has prog. rec activity

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Really , I had no clue about the ment similarity!

In actually this gentleman is no longer logging the compound. He received 2 bottles but was unable to log them anytime soon even though he told this to ibe...

He has since sent the bottles to me as I was already logging one, and I'm forwarding one on to another member(ryansm)....

What would be your opinion on this compound being combined with a dht compound like androhard?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldnt combine it with anything else personally, especially a DHT compound. It is already pretty androgenic and you could be asking for a little much there. Only thing I would stack with it is an AI

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really , I had no clue about the ment similarity!
The most well known 7-methylated steroids are DMA and MENT

The most well known 7,17-dimethyl steroid is cheque Drops.

The first two and male contraceptives at tiny doses. The 3rd is liquid death lol

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Even though my name was not in the title,

You should look out for acne, gynecomastia, liver toxicity, libido loss is this compound.

It also binds to the progesterone receptor. You will likely be severely shut down from it. Chemically, it is most related to MENT and DMA, both which are researched as male contraceptives. Meaning they shut you DOWN.

Gains should be wet and heavy. I dont think using this compound as a standalone is a good idea. It will be like using anadrol as a standalone, and I am sure those who have been around the block a few times know what happens with that. Gain 15lbs on cycle, lose 20 by the time you are 2 months out of PCT :(

You should get strong on it, and gain a lot of weight, but again, unless you are working this into a longer, non-oral cycle, odds are you wont be very happy come a month or two after PCT.

When I read logs, IDC what people say it is doing for them on cycle. Tell me how you feel a month after PCT, and tell me how your bloodwork looks.

Boladrol converts to bolasterone, which was taken out of the medical field due to liver toxicity. Not sure what dose was being used. But other oral steroids remain in the medical field. Just because it is a prohormone to bolasterone will not make it less toxic than bolasterone.

Aggression should go up with this as well, since it is pretty androgenic and has prog. rec activity
I like how you skipped the first 11 pages and lay down the scientific reason on what to expect. from this compound..... for a while we didn't know what to expect schwell either.... he was flip flopping what to do by the hour :D

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Soooooo dmt(phera, right?) Isn't that di methyl testosterone? Or am I getting mixed up here?

What position besides the 17c is it methylated?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt combine it with anything else personally, especially a DHT compound. It is already pretty androgenic and you could be asking for a little much there. Only thing I would stack with it is an AI
You have mentioned using it to kickstart a cycle, I suppose you mean test e or something?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Soooooo dmt(phera, right?) Isn't that di methyl testosterone? Or am I getting mixed up here?

What position besides the 17c is it methylated?
DMT is desoxymethyltestosterone

DMA is dimethandrolone. I retract my statement above though. DMA is 7,11 not 7,17. It has no liver toxicity. When I saw IBE announce a new compound this is what I wished it were.

You have mentioned using it to kickstart a cycle, I suppose you mean test e or something?
That is what I was referring to. You could use AndroHard after, but I wouldnt with

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what about stacked with dbol?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank you... I knew something was wrong though since that would make it the same as bolesterone..... I'm just too tired after working legs today to think straight

Thanks for clearing that up for me brother.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol i was joking :) im not jasen i want my liver in one peace :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so.....I shouldn't stack this with m1t? :sorry:

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I will try to get my log up by this weekend. I am a week and a half into it so far. All seems to be going fine for me. I have had some of the best workouts of my life

IBESupps

Awards
Actually you are somewhat incorrect here with the DHT talk. Can you tell me where you referenced this or is it just because it can be 5a reduced? Not all steroids capable of being 5 alpha reduced is reduced at the same rate.

In fact there was a study done on the effects of these compounds on the prostate. The study showed a dose dependent relationship on prostate weight. Bottom line is don't abuse the dosages, keep them at the lowest dose that gives an effect. At lower effective doses of bolasterone there was less of an increase in prostate weight with bolasterone than with testosterone.

As for shutting you down, there was a difference of only 3.7% in the weight of the testes with testosterone compared to bolasterone where as 4-chlorotestosterone and methylandrostenolone were as much as 25% less weight (which = more shutdown).

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually you are somewhat incorrect here with the DHT talk. Can you tell me where you referenced this or is it just because it can be 5a reduced? Not all steroids capable of being 5 alpha reduced is reduced at the same rate.

In fact there was a study done on the effects of these compounds on the prostate. The study showed a dose dependent relationship on prostate weight. Bottom line is don't abuse the dosages, keep them at the lowest dose that gives an effect. At lower effective doses of bolasterone there was less of an increase in prostate weight with bolasterone than with testosterone.

As for shutting you down, there was a difference of only 3.7% in the weight of the testes with testosterone compared to bolasterone where as 4-chlorotestosterone and methylandrostenolone were as much as 25% less weight (which = more shutdown).
Wait.. did I just read that right? You are basing shutdown purely on testicular weight? Also, testicular weight of whom? Did some guy really plop his balls up on a scale? Or are these rat studies?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 140
Anabolics 6
IBE Company Promotions 370