BOLADROL from IBE- Unreal, Jbry, EasyEJ come hither

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Letro works better.
Yes, this is true. Along with killing lipids (Which takes average of 6 weeks to recoup), crushing your immune system, and wrecking your joints.

Letro in my personal opinion is a "When all else fails" compound.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
too bad gyno isn't caused from just increase estrogen.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, this is true. Along with killing lipids (Which takes average of 6 weeks to recoup), crushing your immune system, and wrecking your joints.

Letro in my personal opinion is a "When all else fails" compound.
I'm sorry if this makes me shallow, but i'll risk increased lipids and some dry joints to rid myself of Gyno. I do like to take my shirt off at the beach in the summer.:cheers:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sorry if this makes me shallow, but i'll risk increased lipids and some dry joints to rid myself of Gyno. I do like to take my shirt off at the beach in the summer.:cheers:
That is your right, I wasn't honestly trying to sway you. I just offered real facts instead of telling someone what to use without any further information than "It Works".

Steroid induced gyno is essentially temporary and attempting another option first for a few days will not hurt. One only says that about their lipids till they have a heart attack in their early 40's.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is your right, I wasn't honestly trying to sway you. I just offered real facts instead of telling someone what to use without any further information than "It Works".

Steroid induced gyno is essentially temporary and attempting another option first for a few days will not hurt. One only says that about their lipids till they have a heart attack in their early 40's.
I agree about letro as a last resort. But as far as lipids and heart attacks, what about the steroids that caused the gyno in the first place, lets not worry about that, just the letro.:laugh2:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree about letro as a last resort. But as far as lipids and heart attacks, what about the steroids that caused the gyno in the first place, lets not worry about that, just the letro.:laugh2:
Where did I state don't worry about steroids? I believe if you read my posts you know I am cautious and preach about the lipid side.

If your lipids are already taking a beating, why would just keep kicking them when they are down? Tamox, Torm, Ralox all have a very high success rate for gyno reduction along with with the benefits of improving lipid levels.

But if you wish to infer otherwise, that is your right.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where did I state don't worry about steroids? I believe if you read my posts you know I am cautious and preach about the lipid side.

If your lipids are already taking a beating, why would just keep kicking them when they are down? Tamox, Torm, Ralox all have a very high success rate for gyno reduction along with with the benefits of improving lipid levels.

But if you wish to infer otherwise, that is your right.
I agree with you. I'm just saying if you are taking steroids on a regular basis like alot of us do, and they mess with your lipids, and you deal with it the best you can and then you get gyno and the nolvadex dosen't work out ..Then don't let the lipid situation stop you from taking the letro that can get rid of your gyno.That is all i'm saying. I HATE GYNO

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with you. I'm just saying if you are taking steroids on a regular basis like alot of us do, and they mess with your lipids, and you deal with it the best you can and then you get gyno and the nolvadex dosen't work out ..Then don't let the lipid situation stop you from taking the letro that can get rid of your gyno.That is all i'm saying. I HATE GYNO
Then we were on the same page! :D As I said, I just was saying in my personal opinion that letro should be used when the alternative has failed. Definitely wasn't saying enjoy your gyno and forget letro! :spank:

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then we were on the same page! :D As I said, I just was saying in my personal opinion that letro should be used when the alternative has failed. Definitely wasn't saying enjoy your gyno and forget letro! :spank:
Cool.:hammer:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although, the other pathways are unable to accomplish gyno without excess floating estrogen either.
yup, just wanted to point it out for all to remember, gyno is cause from multiple hormonal imbalances.

taking out the estrogen isn't going to fix the problem always.

and estrogen is made in the body from other ways besides aromatization. this is just where most of it comes from in men, but it's not the sole source.

that would be why a serm in my opinion is a better option.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yup, just wanted to point it out for all to remember, gyno is cause from multiple hormonal imbalances.

taking out the estrogen isn't going to fix the problem always.

and estrogen is made in the body from other ways besides aromatization. this is just where most of it comes from in men, but it's not the sole source.

that would be why a serm in my opinion is a better option.
Definitely agree.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Yes tamoxifen will get rid of it. Tamox binds selectively to the breast tissue so you don't have to endure many of the whole body estrogen suppression issues. Tamox is a synthetic weak estrogen that binds to the receptors in the breast tissue and disallows the bodies floating estrogen from binding there and causing havoc.
Letro may work better, but I was just schooled...:pat: :eek:wned:

viper23

Awards
i went to the doctors he sent me to the hospital to see a speicalist at the hospital he had a feel of it and said it should just go with in time, im no doctor but i cant see the lump jst going away. he put a huge needle in me which was the most painful thing ive done in my life and said he will have results for me in 2 weeks. Has any1 ever had theres just go away????? ( or smaller ) ""

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have got a pea size lump under my nipple from a dbol cycle, i can get hold of tamoxifen would this get rid of it?"
i went to the doctors he sent me to the hospital to see a speicalist at the hospital he had a feel of it and said it should just go with in time, im no doctor but i cant see the lump jst going away. he put a huge needle in me which was the most painful thing ive done in my life and said he will have results for me in 2 weeks. Has any1 ever had theres just go away????? ( or smaller ) ""
Not trying to say that you're making a big deal about this but a pea size lump, i'll bet if you took a poll on AM more than half the members have experienced
this.How long have you had it. Have you tried anything to get rid of it, like Letrozole??

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like he did a biopsy.
Man this thread brings back memories.
Boladrol I beta tested ended up literally being the most potent and effective compound I've ever ran.
Too bad the finished product was a flop.
I wonder if unrealmachine ever ran his...
:smoker: .......

Did boladiol get scheduled?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like he did a biopsy.
Man this thread brings back memories.
Boladrol I beta tested ended up literally being the most potent and effective compound I've ever ran.
Too bad the finished product was a flop.
I wonder if unrealmachine ever ran his...
:smoker: .......

Did boladiol get scheduled?
Many lols were had again. I dunno but I like how the structure was on the bottle. :smoker:

rcm2110

Awards
This thread is still alive? Who was this schwellington guy- seems like a character

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread is still alive? Who was this schwellington guy- seems like a character
Ah, schwellington...

The good ol' days.
bdcc p5sky lukehayd

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, somebody's digging into the past. Some things are best left in the past though.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol'd

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Boladiol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Black liver is ultimate.

It's A:A ratio is actually adaptogenic and perfectly suits whatever the goals are of the consumer.

A truly smart anabolic.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Black liver is ultimate.

It's A:A ratio is actually adaptogenic and perfectly suits whatever the goals are of the consumer.

A truly smart anabolic.
Black Liver gave me stupid crazy strength after just one dose!

[video]https://youtu.be/0lCw_n3Ohig[/video]

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pms black liver..... lulz to be had if only it was as good as the reps claimed I wouldn't be typing this.... :lmao:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pms black liver..... lulz to be had if only it was as good as the reps claimed I wouldn't be typing this.... :lmao:
You obviously haven't tried it.

It's potency cannot be questioned.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mainly used it for the rejuvenating effects. After 12 weeks use I had the body of a taut, preteen Swedish boy

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mainly used it for the rejuvenating effects. After 12 weeks use I had the body of a taut, preteen Swedish boy
Hahahaha, among the funnier things ive read on this site. A+ material, repped!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahahaha, among the funnier things ive read on this site. A+ material, repped!
Thanks, but it's a Seinfeld reference from Kramer

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You obviously haven't tried it.

It's potency cannot be questioned.
Maybe I got a bunk batch.
I was sent a 4 week sample from a rep, his name was Jason aka iron liver

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe I got a bunk batch.
I was sent a 4 week sample from a rep, his name was Jason aka iron liver
He definitely isn't an official rep for Black Liver.

It was so potent that many companies tried counterfeiting it.

You will know when you get the right stuff. You will never want again.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He definitely isn't an official rep for Black Liver.

It was so potent that many companies tried counterfeiting it.

You will know when you get the right stuff. You will never want again.
Man, do you remember how many fakes we had floating around right before the ban? That was insane. Not even just one company doing it, but multiple...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm just glad I stocked up before the ban. No way I'll part with any of my stash -- waaaaayyyy too valuable to me (and my gainz).

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lulz. Pms still going on after all these years

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 140
Anabolics 6