Best pre-Workout supplement

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if somebody already said it, because I'm not about to go through 19 pages of this, but Black Powder by MRI is great! I've tried NO Explode and Jack3d and I still think Black Powder is better.

Yeah I agree with this. I really like Black Powder.

Though I need to try Meso it would seem.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Think it's good that there are so many different PWOs out there as we all have different needs/requirements..

How I feel also makes a vital role in which PWO I choose. Sometimes I want something that really get me going, like the tingling feeling from beta-alanine and the kick from coffein. But sometimes, Specially if it's a late workout... I prefer something milder, with no coffein and beta-alanine tingling, like Carnobolic.. Otherwise I get to stressed up and it usually ruins a good night sleep...

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
I can't comment (YET!) on Meso but BP is weaksauce; I make my own with creatine, beta and AAKG with a geranium pill and get a better workout. Finish that, get you some Meso and feel the difference.
Now hold on now. Black Powder works great for me and only requires 1 scoop to work where as I had to take 3 scoops of NO Explode and 2 to 3 scoops of Jack3d to even get the same effect as BP. Also, BP would last longer for me in my workouts while the other 2 didn't.

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
The last three I have used are:

Pump Fixx by AMS...Actually a very good preworkout. Good pumps and good energy.

Anadraulic State GT.....Did not like it...gave me a little bit of energy...did not notice any other effects. And to beat a dead horse it really tastes awefull.

Lately Ive used Roxylean....It feels just like the ECA stack. Phenomenal energy and focus.

Next up I will be using Focus XT by SNS...Cant wait to try this.

mattingly

Awards
Just tried Muscle Marinade for the first time yesterday...... stronger than other PW's I've used before. Had an ephedrine feel to it, and my prostate thought the same thing.

Shoulders flew by, with LOTS of energy and focus.
One heaping scoop was plenty, so if you're sensitive to stims, I'd recommend starting with a light scoop.

syphon80

Awards
I usually use 1MR or black powder, but looking through this thread makes me want to check out Meso.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TN_Travis1

TN_Travis1

Awards
TN's Wyked will be hitting the market vary soon;), just a heads up gents:thumbsup:

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First 2 guys that are willing to do the following I will send a full tub of Pump Fixx too:

1. Use it, post a review on the forum somewhere (I don't need a log but a review for sure)
2. Copy/Paste that same review in this thread
3. PM me your address

And go! :)

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Well I am a sucker that has to have a stim in the pre-workout.

I get up at 3:30am M-F and hit the gym at 5am. Without a stim - I'm screwed.

Used to use ULTIMATE ORANGE - that was a wakeup ... take a swallow of that stuff - puke ... swallow ... puke - and repeat. Worst tasting **** in the whole universe - but you were SPOT ON WIRED in the gym when you got there.

But UT got banned with ephedra. :(

Hopefully I have me some Ephedra HCL coming (or maybe not - depending on if this company in Canada will send it to me!)

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
First 2 guys that are willing to do the following I will send a full tub of Pump Fixx too:

1. Use it, post a review on the forum somewhere (I don't need a log but a review for sure)
3. PM me your address

from 11-28-2010...Does this count?

"I took my first serving of PUMP FIXX today and I have to say that it compares favorably to the best pre workout formulas I have ever taken. Its up there with Jacked and 1MR. Definatley worth the 15 bucks I paid for it. In fact it is worth much more than that. The energy was great , the pumps and vascularity were good as well. It didnt tast bad either, kind of like faygo red pop. I only needed 2 scoops for a real good energy boost and I am stim tolerant. All in all I would give it an A.

Taste- B/A. Im just not that big a fan of red pop so my personal preferance leaves it at a B. But compared to alot of other products out there its not bad at all. If you like cherry flavored drinks you will like it.

Mixability- A. I was surprised,, you cant shake this stuff because its carbonated. But it completley disolved in a glass of water in just a few seconds.

Energy- A. Very good energy. 2 scoops was plenty. Three would be too much. Again the energy boost is similar to any of the other popular pre workout drinks. Probably even better.

Pump/Vascularity- B+ This seems to be where alot of 'pump' products fail. I did get a noticable pump. Nothing mind blowing- but solid none the less. Better than most.

Focus- A. Again I was surprised. Alot of preworkout supps provide a stim effect and little else. I had a very nice workout, very focused and motivated- high energy with good pumps. My mind was on the workout and nothing else. I give it an A because I actually have alot going on in my life right now, alot of outside distractions. Fixx definatley got me in the zone though.

Value- A+. Like I said I picked this up for 15 bucks. Easily one of the best deals I have came accross in a long time. At 2 scoops per work out that will last me 23 workouts. Thats less than a dollar per use! I have never found a deal like that onn a pre-workout supp before. I dont know whats it normal price is but I would guess this product could be competetively priced at 25-30 dollars.

This is the first time I have used an AMS product but I am very pleased and will definatley be looking into other products of theirs. "

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
from 11-28-2010...Does this count?

"I took my first serving of PUMP FIXX today and I have to say that it compares favorably to the best pre workout formulas I have ever taken. Its up there with Jacked and 1MR. Definatley worth the 15 bucks I paid for it. In fact it is worth much more than that. The energy was great , the pumps and vascularity were good as well. It didnt tast bad either, kind of like faygo red pop. I only needed 2 scoops for a real good energy boost and I am stim tolerant. All in all I would give it an A.

Taste- B/A. Im just not that big a fan of red pop so my personal preferance leaves it at a B. But compared to alot of other products out there its not bad at all. If you like cherry flavored drinks you will like it.

Mixability- A. I was surprised,, you cant shake this stuff because its carbonated. But it completley disolved in a glass of water in just a few seconds.

Energy- A. Very good energy. 2 scoops was plenty. Three would be too much. Again the energy boost is similar to any of the other popular pre workout drinks. Probably even better.

Pump/Vascularity- B+ This seems to be where alot of 'pump' products fail. I did get a noticable pump. Nothing mind blowing- but solid none the less. Better than most.

Focus- A. Again I was surprised. Alot of preworkout supps provide a stim effect and little else. I had a very nice workout, very focused and motivated- high energy with good pumps. My mind was on the workout and nothing else. I give it an A because I actually have alot going on in my life right now, alot of outside distractions. Fixx definatley got me in the zone though.

Value- A+. Like I said I picked this up for 15 bucks. Easily one of the best deals I have came accross in a long time. At 2 scoops per work out that will last me 23 workouts. Thats less than a dollar per use! I have never found a deal like that onn a pre-workout supp before. I dont know whats it normal price is but I would guess this product could be competetively priced at 25-30 dollars.

This is the first time I have used an AMS product but I am very pleased and will definatley be looking into other products of theirs. "
I meant post a review after we send you a tub and try it lol. Was this your review? I see you have already tried it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 scoop Mesomorph
1 scoop Clout
1 scoop Protocol
5g Leucine

Expensive as hell, even more effective.
(Except I traded some stuff I had laying around for most of that, so it wasn't too expensive for me)
Wow bubba, that is quite a combo there! The leucine amount from the 5g and Protocol should have you covered and the creatine combinations of Meso/Clout are ridic..stims should be pretty solid as well.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow bubba, that is quite a combo there! The leucine amount from the 5g and Protocol should have you covered and the creatine combinations of Meso/Clout are ridic..stims should be pretty solid as well.
Exactly, the ingredients of the different product all go together really well. I was gonna save the Meso and Protocol to use after I was done with the Clout, but then decided stacking them was worth a try, and boy am I glad I did!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly, the ingredients of the different product all go together really well. I was gonna save the Meso and Protocol to use after I was done with the Clout, but then decided stacking them was worth a try, and boy am I glad I did!
In Yoda speak: "Jealous am I...yes":wink1:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 scoop Mesomorph
1 scoop Clout
1 scoop Protocol
5g Leucine

(Except I traded some stuff I had laying around for most of that, so it wasn't too expensive for me)

I think I may try a pre-workout stack something like this, when I get back on the Meso.

1 scoop Mesomorph
1 scoop Clout
1 scoop Body octane
1 scoop of Purple Psyko

^ Now that looks like the ultimate Pre-workout ;) lol

Iron_Mutant

Iron_Mutant

Awards
i have used several including jack3d, no-xplode, ravage, a-akg powder, and c4 extreme. overall id say c4 extreme has worked best for me, although jack3d is right up there with it. i can just go longer with c4.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
That's what she said.

I'm a huge fan of assault. it tastes delicious and makes me tingly like tyrone biggums.

ken88

ken88

Awards
cheap jordan shoes

I bought a pair of jordan shoes last month.The quality of cheap jordan shoesis very good.I am very love it and want to buy anther to exercise.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used jack3d, N2KTS, ASGT, White Flood, and maximize and nothing is better than jack3d and N2KTS...

I like to rotate them alternating workouts when I have both :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mesomorph continues to impress me, i had to increase weight again today-fantastic workout!!!:biggthumpup:

if you haven't tried meso yet you are missing out.:biggthumpup:
Meso baby yeah!!!!
Yeah I agree with this. I really like Black Powder.

Though I need to try Meso it would seem.
1 scoop Mesomorph
1 scoop Clout
1 scoop Protocol
5g Leucine

For everyone who is loving Mesomorph or wanting to try it out they now have it up on Nutraplanet for a great price!

Also they have the New Watermelon which is supposed to taste amazing!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/aps/mesomorph-388-grams.html

raulob72

Awards
  • Established

3. PM me your address

I will review this send it to me bro!!!

mattingly

Awards
For everyone who is loving Mesomorph or wanting to try it out they now have it up on Nutraplanet for a great price!

Also they have the New Watermelon which is supposed to taste amazing!
Just curious....... what ingredients in mesomorph cause you to have to cycle off for 8-10 weeks, for every 8-10 weeks on?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just curious....... what ingredients in mesomorph cause you to have to cycle off for 8-10 weeks, for every 8-10 weeks on?
We recommend it be cycled like that to keep up the effectiveness of the product, every pre-workout should, but some people don't like to take a break off stims.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used jack3d, N2KTS, ASGT, White Flood, and maximize and nothing is better than jack3d and N2KTS...

I like to rotate them alternating workouts when I have both :D
jack3d and N2KTS stand out to me as 2 of the most solid pre workouts.I know alot of guys that use jack3d so I'm sure they'd like N2KTS as well and with the 25% sale going on right now its a great time to try N2KTS.

personally I tried i force's i force maximize and it wasn't too bad I had a great workout using it and I'm not really a stims type guy but I'm def going to pick up a bottle of N2KTS for days when I'm dragging ass

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just tried Pump Fixx by AMS today for the first time. I used 3 scoops(17.52g) because my stim use is fairly high right now. Gram for gram comparison with other pre workouts: 3 scoops falls between 3 scoops of N2KTS(19.5g) and Jacked3D(16.65g), and is slightly over 1 scoop of Mesomorph(15.5g). I took it on an empty stomach and it flat out lit me up! I was aggressive but with a nice mood pickup(beta-PEA). No crash following the workout either. The only thing I have an issue with is the BA content. I took the max dose and still had none of the tingles I always get from it. Pump was soild,nothing too spectacular though. It's a carbonated drink and has this seltzer water feeling on your tongue while drinking. All in all another strong option in the pre workout category for a good price. My .02 cents

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im digging focus xt, pre-surge, and once in awhile jack3d right now. I cant decide which im gonna stick with for a longer term solution. But when i can here in a month or so, im gonna try ultima just bc it looks so solid.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im digging focus xt, pre-surge, and once in awhile jack3d right now. I cant decide which im gonna stick with for a longer term solution. But when i can here in a month or so, im gonna try ultima just bc it looks so solid.
lol

josheyy

josheyy

Awards
Ive taken Jack3d, NO XPLODE, NO SHOTGUN, 1MR, Anadraulic Pump, Caution, Supercharged, SuperPump 250, SuperPump MAX and my top 3 would have to be
1. Jack3d - Mainly for Price and inflation I get in the gym (though shortly lasted)
2. NO Shotgun - Strength gains from this combined with NO Synthesize were incredible
3. Anadraulic Pump - Good for on cycle libido support and PCT - makes you frisky after the gym too :p

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wyked from Taurus Nutrition looks pretty promising

Power Chews

Awards
Hey guys how about POWER CHEWS!!

It's concentrated with the best muscle building, strength inducing, performance enhancing supplement in the world - Creapure� creatine monohydrate. It's loaded with every endurance-addicts' favorite, beta alanine. It's rich with every pumps best friend, 100% pure, pharmaceutical grade AAKG. And it contains two of the hardest hitting, feel-good, get up and get stuff done energy ingredients today, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine and caffeine.

Swing by and check it out @ powerchews.com

eric40817

Awards
Wyked does look like its going to be a pretty solid product.

Ive used Jack3d, NO Xplode, SuperPump250, NaNo Vapor (garbage), MyoShock (also garbage IMO), NO Loaded, BullRush, HemoRage, and a few other samples of stuff.

Jack3d, NO Xplode, and SP250 are my favorites hands down

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it does look promising, but mesomorph will be hard to beat.....can't wait to try the wyked though.
NO Pre-workout works as good as Mesomorph, too DATE nothing is better then Meso. It's not that someone can't make a pre-workout as good, but no compaies want to spend that much money, the ingredient profile on Meso for the price of $33.99 is ridiculous, it must be the most expensive pre-workout to manufacture, 1 scoop has 4.1gs of Beta Alanine, high doses of L-Citruline DL-Malate 2:1, Icariin (50%), L-Taurine, Agmatine Sulfate, Creatine Nitrate, Glucoronolactone, Thiamizine etc..etc.. <---thats why when you take Meso it gives you workouts like never before!

MESOMORPH DOMINATES!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
NO Pre-workout works as good as Mesomorph, to DATE is better then Meso. It's not that someone can't make a pre-workout as good, but no compaies want to spend that much money, the ingredient profile on Meso for the price of $33.99 is ridiculous, it must be the most expensive pre-workout to manufacture, 1 scoop has 4.1gs of Beta Alanine, high doses of L-Citruline DL-Malate 2:1, Icariin (50%), L-Taurine, Agmatine Sulfate, Creatine Nitrate, Glucoronolactone, Thiamizine etc..etc.. <---thats why when you take Meso it gives you workouts like never before!

MESOMORPH DOMINATES!!!
i agree, mesomorph is the best pre workout i have used.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
ANIMAL RAGE

just did fasted legs and cardio, im sold on this stuff....really good and smooth

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ANIMAL RAGE

just did fasted legs and cardio, im sold on this stuff....really good and smooth
I do like it's ingredients. Are you useing the juice version?