Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am on the fence I don't know if I should get Wyked or Meso. Both profiles look awesome but its hard to decide
meso is fantastic...i haven't tried wyked yet, but the added daa makes it different altogether.

tough decision!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
how do I get a sample of both?

Brian Tardif

Awards
i have tried a few pre workout supps other than no xplode such as nano vapor, nano x9, superpump 250, and a couple others. to me nothing trumps no xplode so far. i am a big fan of universal nutrition and just placed an order for animal rage, and it should come in in a few days. i will post how it works for me as soon as i try it out.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
i have tried a few pre workout supps other than no xplode such as nano vapor, nano x9, superpump 250, and a couple others. to me nothing trumps no xplode so far. i am a big fan of universal nutrition and just placed an order for animal rage, and it should come in in a few days. i will post how it works for me as soon as i try it out.
yes please post how it works, ill probably end up trying it as well

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how do I get a sample of both?
id like to know the same, where could we get some samples of these supplements. i need something new:p
Anytime you want a sample of a product, it pays to see if first the company that makes the product provides samples (not all do, and if they do, not of every product), and if they do, either contact the company and request a sample or ask one of the company reps how to obtain a sample.

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
taurus nutrition is running a promo giving 6-7 people an opportunity to log wyked. if anyone wants a chance to log it put an app in.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea ive heard so much about meso and woudl LOVE to try it, im in te market for a new pre wo sooo that woudl be awsome, and ur right, wyked sounds pretty sick too

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea ive heard so much about meso and woudl LOVE to try it, im in te market for a new pre wo sooo that woudl be awsome, and ur right, wyked sounds pretty sick too
You will love the Mesomorph, best pre-workout on the market :yup:

Be sure to check it out at Nutraplanet, they are out of stock of Watermelon but should be getting some in soon, can't go wrong with grape or fruit punch tho:)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where can we get a sample of these such things? ;)
i cant speak for other companies, but for appnut, just pm me and ill see what i can do. i go to my local supplement shop which is the warehouse for a major online website (i dont think i can say the name) and they always give me samples of the latest pre workouts when i buy my protein. mesomorph and launch are off the chain as far as a stim feeling. if you want more of a strong mental focus with a bit of stim, Lit Up is the way to go

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i cant speak for other companies, but for appnut, just pm me and ill see what i can do. i go to my local supplement shop which is the warehouse for a major online website (i dont think i can say the name) and they always give me samples of the latest pre workouts when i buy my protein. mesomorph and launch are off the chain as far as a stim feeling. if you want more of a strong mental focus with a bit of stim, Lit Up is the way to go
most local supp stores keep all the samples for personal use in my neighborhood.:eek:p:

you are lucky.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya I know I'm lucky lol but I usually give most of them away unless I'm interested in a specific product and I'll try it to compare with my favorite pre workouts.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will love the Mesomorph, best pre-workout on the market :yup:

Be sure to check it out at Nutraplanet, they are out of stock of Watermelon but should be getting some in soon, can't go wrong with grape or fruit punch tho:)
def in my top three. I'm trying to get my hands on a tub then once I do ima log it and do a comparison with the other popular pre workouts

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i work at a supp shop, i hand out a crap ton of samples. I usually just take 1 or 2 to try it out then give the rest away

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i work at a supp shop, i hand out a crap ton of samples. I usually just take 1 or 2 to try it out then give the rest away
pics or it didn't happen.:kidding::newangel:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
def in my top three. I'm trying to get my hands on a tub then once I do ima log it and do a comparison with the other popular pre workouts
i got a few samples of lit up and used a sample pack mixed with a scoop of meso for about 7 workouts, results were very good-and were getting better every workout.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i got a few samples of lit up and used a sample pack mixed with a scoop of meso for about 7 workouts, results were very good-and were getting better every workout.
that would actually be a good combo. im shocked i didnt think of that. stim + focus

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that would actually be a good combo. im shocked i didnt think of that. stim + focus
do it!!! i ran out of sample packs of the lit up, but it was really getting good. with the daa in lit up it was bound to get better over time.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i gotta get my hands on a tub of meso first. ive only had samples

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Arm workout tonight-

Muscle Spike 9g's
LCLT 2g's
GPLC 5g's

Water.
replace the gplc with plcar and good to go. love the plcar/lclt, gplc not so much.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wish i had the money for some plcar and sum alcar ever tried them but have heard great things

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Ordered a tub of animal rage. So I'll give a headsup on how that works here soon

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
new player in town. just tried wyked today-tastes incredible.
I added in 5 grams BCAA, 3 grams bulk creatine nitrate, bulk VitC and some other bulk googies and needless to say it covered the taste of battery acid from the CN.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I added in 5 grams BCAA, 3 grams bulk creatine nitrate, bulk VitC and some other bulk googies and needless to say it covered the taste of battery acid from the CN.
Thats weird everyone says the bulk CN tastes like battery acid lol, I open up APS CN caps in my pre-workout and it doesn't really taste like anything.

Now bulk ALCAR taste like battery acid lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats weird everyone says the bulk CN tastes like battery acid lol, I open up APS CN caps in my pre-workout and it doesn't really taste like anything.

Maybe it's the bulk VitC? Lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have so many bottles of APS creatine nitrate lol that makes me happy

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Just got a tub of Animal Rage delivered, Mondays workout will get the best of it:) We'll see how it works.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got a tub of Animal Rage delivered, Mondays workout will get the best of it:) We'll see how it works.
Nice! Please let us know what you think.:yup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

are you kidding? i dig the taste of alcar, lol.

hey stakedcop, i added 2 grams lclt/plcar/alcar to 3 scoops of wyked this morning-really did the trick!!! the sourness of the alcar added to the lemonade taste of wyked, imo.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are you kidding? i dig the taste of alcar, lol.

hey stakedcop, i added 2 grams lclt/plcar/alcar to 3 scoops of wyked this morning-really did the trick!!! the sourness of the alcar added to the lemonade taste of wyked, imo.
Muahahaha sounds stimulating!

:D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Muahahaha sounds stimulating!

:D
:yup:gonna have to get more plcar, really like that stuff-goes great with the wyked.

btw-i found an article that said that the combo of alcar/plcar had more effect on penile erectile funtion than an injection of testosterone.:yup:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:yup:gonna have to get more plcar, really like that stuff-goes great with the wyked.

btw-i found an article that said that the combo of alcar/plcar had more effect on penile erectile funtion than an injection of testosterone.:yup:
I know what I'm ordering with my next over time check

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Assault is good. It has a great taste in the Blue Arctic, that's for sure. I almost want to work out more because I know I'll be drinking that over lifting ... but that's not likely to reach that level yet ;) I like adding my bulk BCAAs to it for the best effects. Now, a product I like to cycle on and off (because of 1,3-dmaa) is Muscle Marinade. Stuff turns you into a manimal. Only thing is the taste ...

I am curious about Mesomorph and am thinking of hitting that up sometime soon. But I also want to try Code Red, even though it's pretty expensive. We'll see what what happens.