Beastdrol....It's Whats for Breakfast! (MrSupps Sponsored)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

starting weight: 208
today's weight: n/a

Hit chest today, workout was a litttttle shorter than normal because i had to get to class. pumps are already pretty intense. ive notice the last 2 mornings when i wake up that i have veins popping out on my shins :D...looks freaky yet awesome.

i'll weigh in tomorrow, didnt have the time today. i dont expect weight gain this early anyway.

GOALS FOR THIS CYCLE
better chest developement and strength increase
focusing on throwing more meat on my quads

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice Nos.. man Jesus could come back a second time before you finish your cycle you fukkin turtle LOL. Anyways... NOW I am officially excited for this. Kill it brah. Lookin forward to more updates.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Nice Nos.. man Jesus could come back a second time before you finish your cycle you fukkin turtle LOL. Anyways... NOW I am officially excited for this. Kill it brah. Lookin forward to more updates.
not really sure what this means, but i laughed!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The second coming is going to happen before you finish your cycle lol. That's all.

How you dosing again?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
30mg ed....if i had more id definitely up the dose and see what it can do. but o well
Nice.. 30 should yield good results.

Hey Nos, I wanted to run this by you see what you think... A Beastdrol run for 4 weeks followed by this...

hCG 500 iu for 3 days then 250iu ED to finish the week
Then hitting up 250iu ED for 2 more weeks

This is mainly to sustain gains and PCT would follow after this... Yea no? Just thinking about this because of ease of access to hCG over everything else to me right now so making due with what I got.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Nice.. 30 should yield good results.

Hey Nos, I wanted to run this by you see what you think... A Beastdrol run for 4 weeks followed by this...

hCG 500 iu for 3 days then 250iu ED to finish the week
Then hitting up 250iu ED for 2 more weeks

This is mainly to sustain gains and PCT would follow after this... Yea no? Just thinking about this because of ease of access to hCG over everything else to me right now so making due with what I got.
so 3 weeks total of hcg? honestly u would probably be better off doing 500iu 2x per week for the 3 weeks.....hell even 750iu-1000iu wouldnt hurt. no need to pin ed

high doses for LONG duration has been shown to be suppressive...but 3 weeks aint sh!t

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so 3 weeks total of hcg? honestly u would probably be better off doing 500iu 2x per week for the 3 weeks.....hell even 750iu-1000iu wouldnt hurt. no need to pin ed

high doses for LONG duration has been shown to be suppressive...but 3 weeks aint sh!t
Really? Cool. Thanks bro.. I will hit up 1000iu 2x a week then.

I can do more weeks just figured 3 weeks would be good. Maybe I should extend it to 4 huh.

That sounds solid to me. I was really sustaining gains big time using it during PCT for the 2nd and 3rd week and felt great like nothing was wrong.. once I stopped, low test was apparent and the weight started shedding off.

Thanks bro. I'm gonna do 1000iu 2x a week for 4 weeks after the Beast run.

Now let's get back to your log.. God Nos everything has to be about you.. lol jk

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Really? Cool. Thanks bro.. I will hit up 1000iu 2x a week then.

I can do more weeks just figured 3 weeks would be good. Maybe I should extend it to 4 huh.

That sounds solid to me. I was really sustaining gains big time using it during PCT for the 2nd and 3rd week and felt great like nothing was wrong.. once I stopped, low test was apparent and the weight started shedding off.

Thanks bro. I'm gonna do 1000iu 2x a week for 4 weeks after the Beast run.

Now let's get back to your log.. God Nos everything has to be about you.. lol jk
looks like a good plan.

and ya damn straight everything is about me me me!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Suppositories of beastdrol for breakfast!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Suppositories of beastdrol for breakfast!!!
Haha I was waiting for this to come up.

A friend of mine said the dermatologist he went to said he is on trt and has a pellet shoved up his ass for his treatment. I literally lmao I couldnt hold it in.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Haha I was waiting for this to come up.

A friend of mine said the dermatologist he went to said he is on trt and has a pellet shoved up his ass for his treatment. I literally lmao I couldnt hold it in.
Its not up their ass, its a pack of pellets shot in the glute.

Supposed to release test for like 3 months or something.

Beast FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

KTS

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the lack of updates guys, im sick as f uck. coughing, throat hurts, stuffy/runny nose....the whole 9 yards :(

if i cant get in a gym session tomorrow then i'll go saturday and sunday

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The ol' super flu. Heard of this happening. Id up any antioxidants and work through what you can buddy. Get well soon

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
j the whole sd flu is a joke. there is a bunch of bugs going around right now... nos just so happened to catch one of them.

i love it when ppl are using a steroid and get a cold or flu & ohh noes its from the steroids. wtf.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
j the whole sd flu is a joke. there is a bunch of bugs going around right now... nos just so happened to catch one of them.

i love it when ppl are using a steroid and get a cold or flu & ohh noes its from the steroids. wtf.
yeah u cant get bronchitis (sp?) or strep from steroids lol. im still weezing like a motherf ucker so i cant hit the gym or id pass out....im getting pissed, but at least my hunger is still there so im chowing down

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

LOL...Oh I wasnt serious....Yeah..I read about this....Im working on my since of humor. Some days i nail it...and this..well..FAIL!!!!! But I did mean it whne I said to up the antioxidants.

I just got over a quick bug llike 2 weeks ago. EVERYBODY has it..LOL.

P.S. Ill make better jokes next time!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
FML, went to the doc and got some anti-b's and an inhaler...he said my chest congestion was horrible, but f uck that, im going to the gym today anyway.

weight at the doc was 206, so im down 2lbs from my original

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL... Nos... wow. Just wow. Get better man. Take your anti's and get plenty of rest. No need to send a fragile body to the gym for destruction.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
LOL... Nos... wow. Just wow. Get better man. Take your anti's and get plenty of rest. No need to send a fragile body to the gym for destruction.
f uck that, all ive been doing is sleeping. being sick messes up meal timing and i feel worthless. the past week has been miserable and im sick of it.

food, gym, food, food, food, food....thats how the rest of the day looks

and seeing my weight drop is like lighting a fire under my ass

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn man that sucks. Hope u get better quick.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
f uck that, all ive been doing is sleeping. being sick messes up meal timing and i feel worthless. the past week has been miserable and im sick of it.

I know how you feel trust me. Except when I drop weight I spiral into depression lol.

Are you still dosing Beast or did you stop?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

yeah that sh1t sucks my friend...

i say yeah if you're somewhat better, get your ass in there and do some work, even if you can't give it 100%. a bad workout is still a workout in my eyes.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 (2nd workout)

forced myself into the gym today because im tired of being sick and not getting sh!t done.

i hit shoulders and it felt great. didnt notice much of a superdrol "pump", but then again meals today have been lacking carbs. endurance seemed great and i didnt want to leave the gym, but my damn runny nose and lack of being able to breathe got the best of me.

didnt weigh in today. i plan to weigh in every friday....no need to do it everyday as my weight fluctuates 5lbs throughout the day

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn nos i was excited when i saw this thread, didn't know you were logging anything. Then i saw how sick you are. hope that sh1t goes away fast

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Damn nos i was excited when i saw this thread, didn't know you were logging anything. Then i saw how sick you are. hope that sh1t goes away fast
for real man. the cold came out of nowhere, but a bug is definitely going around...the docs office was slammed today.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Get better bro.... Pop some more beastdrol, it will do the trick :D :D :D haha

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Damn

I'll be catching up on this as soon as I get home

Subbed

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So your on superdrol and sick?? Hope you get better soon so you can actually enjoy your cycle.
Hey the SD should help you retain mass LMAO..
How does beast compare to s-drol or m-drol?

Oh and your using test for PCT correct?
Why not run it now to keep sides at bay and have some test in ya..

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
How does beast compare to s-drol or m-drol?

Oh and your using test for PCT correct?
Why not run it now to keep sides at bay and have some test in ya..
just within the last 2 days ive had that all day pump and weights in the gym have increased. it is definitely potent stuff and can compare it to SD-1....but mdrol def felt like it took 3+ weeks to get rolling.

im running test throughout, not just in PCT.

will update after the gym later, im finally feeling good again and ready to hit it 100% in the gym. last few days ive felt about 90%.

i'll weigh in today and report back later.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just within the last 2 days ive had that all day pump and weights in the gym have increased. it is definitely potent stuff and can compare it to SD-1....but mdrol def felt like it took 3+ weeks to get rolling.

will update after the gym later, im finally feeling good again and ready to hit it 100% in the gym. last few days ive felt about 90%.

Gotta love the pump!

Ya I found it to work the exact same as SD1. Both quality clones.

Get in there and kill that sh1t!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established

Glad to see you're still alive man you were mia for a minute haha. Being sick sucks, use the time you lost as motivation to kill every lift!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Man im hopin for an update today... Keep killin that ish Nos!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe Beastdrol put too much NOS in his veins :thinking:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
haha sorry guys, been busy as f uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck with school and work. ive been in the gym all week though.

Weight is only up one pound,which is not suprising to me because superdrol just doesnt put weight on me. my weights in the gym are climbing up and up and up and i keep getting compliments from ppl left and right about how "big" im getting (even though im only up 1 pound...).

one thing im happy about is that my chest is growing nicely as its always been underdeveloped compared to the rest of me. legs are growing/toning as well :D.

also lately ppl ive known (as well as some i have never met before) have been randomly coming up to me at the gym or at work and asking me what im on lol....and then they say all the **** theyre taking...it makes me laugh because none of them look like they even workout. 2 guys ive known for a while recently told me they both started their first cycle and are running 1800mg/week of test!!!!....i was just kinda shocked and these dudes are NO WHERE near there natty potential....o well

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ya nos its sad when you see people who invest that much time and money in supplements when they don't even have the basics down. 90% of the guys just need to run an actual natural BULK. The problem is, in my experience, most guys are so concerned about gaining a little bodyfat that they do not allow themselves to bulk ever; they don't eat enough, so they keep training at this recomp level and slowly get stronger but don't really get bigger.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ya nos its sad when you see people who invest that much time and money in supplements when they don't even have the basics down. 90% of the guys just need to run an actual natural BULK. The problem is, in my experience, most guys are so concerned about gaining a little bodyfat that they do not allow themselves to bulk ever; they don't eat enough, so they keep training at this recomp level and slowly get stronger but don't really get bigger.
They obviously didn't follow in my footsteps then 80lbs in 11 months :)

Makes me sick just thinking about all that food, even getting up in tfhe middle of tthe night to chow :( gotta eat gents, nutrition is > 80% of the battle

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
hey nos i know youre online buddy how about an update ;) thank you good sir