ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No more red caps? It doesn't matter it's what's in the inside that counts;)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We couldnt guarantee the red caps in the quantity and consistency we needed. It would have sucked if the reason a batch was on delay was because we were waiting for a certain capsule color. So we went with one where that wouldnt be an issue

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gotta be honest....dont care about the caps, give me some anabeta

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Hand over the AnaBeta and no one gets hurt....:firedevil:

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
I say bring on the writeup. Especially if its going to be released within the next 8 or 9 days!! Give or take a couple of days!!! If its anywhere near the intro price of erase(18.99) or even 26-30 bucks I will be getting two bottles. Im almost tired of seeing the logs..lol.. I want some bottles for myself!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
want this for my winter bulk PCT

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I say bring on the writeup. Especially if its going to be released within the next 8 or 9 days!! Give or take a couple of days!!! If its anywhere near the intro price of erase(18.99) or even 26-30 bucks I will be getting two bottles. Im almost tired of seeing the logs..lol.. I want some bottles for myself!
Patience my friend.....trust me you wont be disappointed

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I should have a very good idea of the exact ETA tomorrow or Wed.

The writeup will be released at least a full day prior to release, along with announcements through our Newsletter

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

The writeup will be released at least a full day prior to release, along with announcements through our Newsletter
awesome

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established

As long as its not here before payday(Thursday) then we are good. But, then again I know all of the places where AnaBeta is going to be. So excuse me if I get more than two bottles!!! At least 5 online stores that ive seen thus far. All I ask Natty is just make the intro price close to Erase's (18.99 to 26.00) and it will be sold out in a matter of days.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want someone to photoshop a bottle of AnaBeta into the left hand of Morpheus!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, I tried to rep you for that picture but need to spread the love first.

If that isn't the shot at the top of the marketing campaign I think Natty has missed a trick! ;)

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
So i'm about to start a cut using LeanGains and was thinking about using AnaBeta during this time. Normally, I would not use it during a cut since it seems to cause extreme hunger but i'm thinking it may come in handy for choking down all the calories in a short period of time and may make me gain some muscle combined with the LG approach. What are your guys thoughts on this?

Also, how would you dose it? 1 Cap before Break Fast Meal and 2 Caps before Post-Workout meal?

coontentment

Awards
any actual updates on the write up or the release date?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are in the works of an AnaBeta manual right now...this will be released on AM prior to AnaBeta release

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are in the works of an AnaBeta manual right now...this will be released on AM prior to AnaBeta release
Let me know if you need a proof reader prior to sending it to AM, I can send you my email addy...jus sayin... ;)

Flabby

Awards
Starting to dream about an AnaBeta and Androhard stack...

Does that sound safe and effective?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AnaBeta is shipping to stores tomorrow morning. We are planning to launch on the 21st. That is not set in stone

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting to dream about an AnaBeta and Androhard stack...

Does that sound safe and effective?
Wont need to stack anything with AnaBeta unless its BCAAs or a fat burner if your goal is extra fat loss at the same time.

primuspilus

Awards
Just saw Nutraplanet has the page up....it shows the price being $84?

Terencec

Awards
Quick Quesstion, I use all the PES stuff. I got 1.5 bottles of Erase hanging out. Would I see any benefit stacking this with Anabeta.
And would it be over kill stacking that Anabeta with Epi or AndroMass. I have 2 full bottles of Ibf Epi hanging around also :)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick Quesstion, I use all the PES stuff. I got 1.5 bottles of Erase hanging out. Would I see any benefit stacking this with Anabeta.
And would it be over kill stacking that Anabeta with Epi or AndroMass. I have 2 full bottles of Ibf Epi hanging around also :)
It would be great with Erase, for a PH cycle it would be best utilized in PCT, in fact it should be a staple for PCT. Honestly I think everyone should try it solo first just so you can appreciate what it is capable of. Remember more is not better.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be great with Erase, for a PH cycle it would be best utilized in PCT, in fact it should be a staple for PCT. Honestly I think everyone should try it solo first just so you can appreciate what it is capable of. Remember more is not better.
Well said

It can be used with Alpha-T2 as well if you are looking for more focus on fat loss

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'm very excited as well. hoping it's half as awesome as everyone makes it out to be.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have used it in PCT and I can fully support this reccomendation!

Mr.50

P.S. - Sorry guys.....hit the wrong button. This was in response to Ryansm's post above to use it in PCT.

Last edited:
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AnaBeta can be stacked with Erase, yes, and I did this myself. As for stacking with a hormonal - not recommended, and as Ryan said, if used in this scenario, it's best left to PCT.

...Honestly I think everyone should try it solo first just so you can appreciate what it is capable of. Remember more is not better.
:goodpost:

~Rosie~

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AnaBeta is shipping to stores tomorrow morning. We are planning to launch on the 21st. That is not set in stone
...21st, first (official) day of summer, that's hot....no really, literally, it's been in the 100's down here in TX all this week projected next week too...it's like death.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
AnaBeta can be stacked with Erase, yes, and I did this myself. As for stacking with a hormonal - not recommended, and as Ryan said, if used in this scenario, it's best left to PCT.
how about something very mild, like dermacrine?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need

Why stack something as anabolic as AnaBeta with something mild like dermacrine?

I would bet that someone taking AnaBeta vs AnaBeta+dermacrine wouldnt notice any difference by adding dermacrine

But if you insist, you can. Like ryan said. Everyone should try AnaBeta before stacking it with something. They will quickly find out there is no reason to stack it with anything else. Maybe some BCAAs.

Most people will get all they need at 4 caps. If you really think 4 is not enough, which seems to be a rare case, you can go up to 6. MrBigPR set some PRs at 6 per day

Flabby

Awards
Interesting.

What exactly is the difference between something like Erase (Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione) and a "hormonal"?
Why would it be contraindicated to stack the "anabolic" AnaBeta with an "androgenic" PH like AndroHard?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting.

What exactly is the difference between something like Erase (Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione) and a "hormonal"?
Why would it be contraindicated to stack the "anabolic" AnaBeta with an "androgenic" PH like AndroHard?
Not contraindicated really. AnaBeta wont cause suppression or need PCT, Erase wont cause suppression or need PCT, AndroHard will cause suppression and needs PCT.

When Rosie says hormonal she refers to something that will shut you down and requires PCT

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
thats for the answer, Natty..this stuff is really geeking me up to set some PR's..training is solid right now so im ready. i was thinking off adding dermacrine because ive used it in the past as a 'test base' and was under the impression that it really can add to just about any run..im interested in the write up on this stuff for sure..

Flabby

Awards
Not contraindicated really. AnaBeta cause suppression or need PCT, Erase wont cause suppression or need PCT, AndroHard will cause suppression and needs PCT.

When Rosie says hormonal she refers to something that will shut you down and requires PCT
Thanks for clarifying. Though I believe you meant to say "AnaBeta WON'T cause suppression or need PCT". :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting.

As Josh said, when I say "hormonal", I refer to compounds and products that require PCT. Erase is a natural product and AndroHard is a hormonal.

It's not contraindicated, but it would be better used during PCT, IMO.

~Rosie~