ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes Rosie I was asking about the release of Anabeta. I really love the product and that says a lot because there aren't many supplements I really like or respond to besides the basics.
I know - that's a small miracle in itself and definitely says something about AnaBeta! :thumbsup:

~Rosie~

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It truly does. Anabeta is truly in a class by itself

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
can this be run directly after a testbooster like Testopro? Kinda like a bridge from one natty stack to another?

I would love to find a solid bridge between Swole Stacks and maybe Anabeta can be just that!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can this be run directly after a testbooster like Testopro? Kinda like a bridge from one natty stack to another?

I would love to find a solid bridge between Swole Stacks and maybe Anabeta can be just that!
Absolutely. However, if you've been using natural testosterone boosters for 8-12 weeks, it IS recommended to have a 2-4 week break from such products before resuming use of them, especially for males.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An important point I would like to make:

Obviously there is some confusion and lots of questions on the ingredient of AnaBeta. That is expected since we havent released the information.

Its seems a lot of people are associating AnaBeta as some type of insulin mimetic. It is NOT that type of product. It is not even the same category.

AnaBeta is a category of its own.

We recommend AnaBeta be taken with whole, well rounded meals.

The increase in hunger some notice and the nutrient repartitioning effects some notice are NOT because of some type of insulin or glucose mediated pathway. It is because the body is in an overall increased state of anabolism.

Nutrient repartitioning, not carbohydrate or glucose repartitioning.

You would be selling yourself short if you just focused on carbohydrates. You need to be FEEDING YOUR MUSCLES with valuable nutrients. Pack your meals full of protein, complex carbs, healthy fats, protein, protein, BCAAs 8:1:1

Think of the results and effects people got from AnaBeta...that are all representative of real, true anabolic effects.

Increased recovery, increase muscle density, increased pump and fullness, increased vascularity, increase in endurance and athletic performance, with notable mild but true side effects like slight increase in oily skin. Increase in aggression at times.

When is the last time some insulin mimetic gave you all of this?

This is well known in anabolics, like superdrol for instance. Every superdrol user knows that stuff is so anabolic that in just a few days you body is starving more more nutrients and you instantly feel more full, dense, and and gain weight.

This is because superdrol is so anabolic and your overall anabolism is increased. Increase in anabolism causes increased muscle glycogen storage and MOST IMPORTANTLY increased protein synthesis.

That is why I cannot stress enough how important it is to let everyone know that they need to be feeding their body's with carbs, proteins, and 8:1:1 BCAAs

And no...AnaBeta is not superdrol. Just comparing metabolic pathways.

DHSEA Compliant Anabolic-No Suppression-No PCT-Powerful Results

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I can stack it with Anabolic Pump and Pslin?. I have a box of pslin that expired in may but I think its probably still good. Also have a few small boxes of Anabolic Pump. I'd like to use the stuff up before it really goes bad.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I can stack it with Anabolic Pump and Pslin?. I have a box of pslin that expired in may but I think its probably still good. Also have a few small boxes of Anabolic Pump. I'd like to use the stuff up before it really goes bad.
Stack em up...let us know how it goes

I know youll be using them on your super carb up days in your diet.

Since you are a tester of AnaBeta...feel free to test different things and experiment

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok.........i have sat here and read through every single post in this thread. i'm excited to say the least. i signed up for the news letter, and i definitely want to try this product. i like what PES is doing with their product line. they get next to zero negative feedback. their label design is simple, sleek, and sexy. good job with everything PES. you can bet your a$$ i'm getting in on the opening sale. :spankme:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok.........i have sat here and read through every single post in this thread. i'm excited to say the least. i signed up for the news letter, and i definitely want to try this product. i like what PES is doing with their product line. they get next to zero negative feedback. their label design is simple, sleek, and sexy. good job with everything PES. you can bet your a$$ i'm getting in on the opening sale. :spankme:
Thanks a lot man. We appreciate the kind words. I'm glad reading all the pages wasnt a waste lol

Nice to hear someone likes the labels too...I never know what people are into when it comes to art so we kept it simple

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When will AnaBeta be available in the UK???

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any reason why you specified 8:1:1 bcaas?
I choose the 8:1:1 via Modern BCAA because that ratio is focused to boost protein synthesis. Perfect with AnaBeta. The others ratios are good as well, but IMO anything less than 8:1:1 is more focused on being anti-catabolic... if you want muscle you need 8:1:1.

I tried it once and now I will never go back. I could tell a difference from switching from 4:1:1 to Modern. Surprised its not more popular really

When will AnaBeta be available in the UK???
Same time as the USA, maybe a few days later because shipping is a little longer. So sometime this month

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I choose the 8:1:1 via Modern BCAA because that ratio is focused to boost protein synthesis. Perfect with AnaBeta. The others ratios are good as well, but IMO for focused on being anti-catabolic... if you want muscle you need 8:1:1.

I tried it once and now I will never go back. Surprised its not more popular that it is really
i love ModernBCAA.

the flavors are good, and the unflavored can be mixed with crystal light or mio.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
I figured it was a plug for modern bcaa's. I tried it as opposed to xtend and didnt really notice any difference.

havent cracked open my grape yet, any good? I got the unflavored, white blue rasp., and grape from a usplabs promo a while back and have gone through the white and currently going through the unflavored. I wasnt a big fan of the rasp. flavor.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked the grape better than the raspberry, though it had a tinted color to it.

At the 8:1:1 point though, why not just straight leucine?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I figured it was a plug for modern bcaa's. I tried it as opposed to xtend and didnt really notice any difference.

havent cracked open my grape yet, any good? I got the unflavored, white blue rasp., and grape from a usplabs promo a while back and have gone through the white and currently going through the unflavored. I wasnt a big fan of the rasp. flavor.
Havent tried the grape, but had the blue rasp and now just use unflavored. Since I am always science driven, I do like the science behind the 8:1:1 as well.

Even before Modern was released i used to always take a whole bunch of leucine and only a little iso and val. Having it in a nice 8:1:1 and with sustamine in it as well, it's a staple for me right next to protein, creatine, and a multi

I noticed the biggest difference in Modern vs other ratios when I was using BCAAs only post-workout instead of protein protein because I was short on protein for when my fav TP stuff was out of stock

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
This might be the greatest Q/A thread ever. Without a doubt AnaBeta is on the top of the list of things to add to my arsenal. Super informative here.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I cannot wait for this. This is going to be a hugeeeee hit. Looking forward to running this for sure since i'm buying 2 bottles immediately upon release. Thinking I will use both in a row during PCT and the weeks after for my next cycle. Would like to use it on cycle but feel it will benefit me more during PCT.

PS. Cannot imagine taking this and Superdrol at the same time....tempting ;)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This might be the greatest Q/A thread ever. Without a doubt AnaBeta is on the top of the list of things to add to my arsenal. Super informative here.
Glad it helps!

I cannot wait for this. This is going to be a hugeeeee hit. Looking forward to running this for sure since i'm buying 2 bottles immediately upon release. Thinking I will use both in a row during PCT and the weeks after for my next cycle. Would like to use it on cycle but feel it will benefit me more during PCT.

PS. Cannot imagine taking this and Superdrol at the same time....tempting ;)
That would some crazy sh*t lol

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
So, how would this work on an Anabolic Diet or Keto or something in those lines with low carbs?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, how would this work on an Anabolic Diet or Keto or something in those lines with low carbs?
In general I follow a lower carb diet than most. Apart from adding in carb sources to shakes I tend to only eat starches in the evening. This is increased frequency from one carb meal every fifth day in the evening to eating them most evenings.

The biggest thing for low carb dieters is knowing a source of snacks. I would finish a standard breakfast of steak and eggs and would still feel hungry. I had no nuts in stock so struggled to find something else to eat.

From looking at the logs the hunger seemed to hit me more than most. At times I struggled to deal with it because I wasn't expecting it to be so dramatic.

The biggest key point is just make sure you have enough food. For low carb dieters convenient snacks can be harder to come by. Always make sure you have enough food!

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
It would work great with the Anabolic diet...or keto
So, for people following a low-carb, or carb cycling diet; they could consistently take the same amount each day? Or should they adjust for higher carb days at all?

What about for those following Intermittent Fasting, so no food till later in the day or post-workout. Would you recommend holding the first dose till the first meal?

Thanks!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, for people following a low-carb, or carb cycling diet; they could consistently take the same amount each day? Or should they adjust for higher carb days at all?

What about for those following Intermittent Fasting, so no food till later in the day or post-workout. Would you recommend holding the first dose till the first meal?

Thanks!
Since AnaBeta is not carbohydrate dependent or mediated, you could take it with any type of diet. And yes you would want to take it every day, and the same amount every day

For fasting type diets I would try to get as many doses as possible with a meal, but AnaBeta can be taken without food as well. We had a number of testers take doses on empty stomach and it was equally effective

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never noticed any difference in effectiveness when taking with or without food.

BTW...the wait for this is driving me crazy:crazy:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Were any of the logs done by people on fasted methodologies?

I would seriously struggle to stay in a fasted state while using it, it just seemed too strong for me to go without food. Maybe we need a guinea pig?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established

I would seriously struggle to stay in a fasted state while using it, it just seemed too strong for me to go without food. Maybe we need a guinea pig?
I'm using IF protocol and plan on using AnaBeta with it so long as the hunger pangs don't occur throughout the fasting stage (which consists of 8-10 hrs of sleep and the rest coffee/water/bcaas to keep hunger at bay). I figured I'd just first dose directly after my workout that way I will be ready to eat when I arrive home from the gym. I'm sure I'll experiment with the dosing throughout though until I find a sweet-spot.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if I could handle it on my low carb days. Especially while dieting.
This was the same with me. I took one capsule QID for the entire run without changing timings at all so I don't know what the acute differences would be if I took the doses closer together. When I ran it I wasn't a rep for PES, I would have experimented more so I could give some more personal experiences.

Taking it while dieting would require a so much discipline and a mind of steel. I would have to hit the stimulants hard to cut my appetite. Pushing myself through training to the point of nausea was the only thing that made me not want to eat lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm using IF protocol and plan on using AnaBeta with it so long as the hunger pangs don't occur throughout the fasting stage (which consists of 8-10 hrs of sleep and the rest coffee/water/bcaas to keep hunger at bay). I figured I'd just first dose directly after my workout that way I will be ready to eat when I arrive home from the gym. I'm sure I'll experiment with the dosing throughout though until I find a sweet-spot.
Please keep me updated. I am curious to know how dosing it differently would alter satiety. I had to start scheduling my social events around eating and had to take protein and carb shakes to the pub with me (no joke).

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I ONLY train in a fasted state in the morning...well that is if you consider taking in only a preWO (mesomorph)...and ~30g Bcaa/eaa (intra) fasted...I never really had the intense hunger pangs during the day that some of you had during my run...and I dosed 1 cap (several times 2 caps) AnaBeta PreWO...and reacted well...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ONLY train in a fasted state in the morning...well that is if you consider taking in only a preWO (mesomorph)...and ~30g Bcaa/eaa (intra) fasted...I never really had the intense hunger pangs during the day that some of you had during my run...and I dosed 1 cap (several times 2 caps) AnaBeta PreWO...and reacted well...
Thanks for this, it is good to know.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback Shiz
Welcome Natty-to-the-D!

...also, worth mentioning, taking without food, didn't experience any 'low blood sugar' reactions...many times I would take a cap, then it'd be anywhere from 20 mins....to 1.5 hrs before I ate anything...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome Natty-to-the-D!

...also, worth mentioning, taking without food, didn't experience any 'low blood sugar' reactions...many times I would take a cap, then it'd be anywhere from 20 mins....to 1.5 hrs before I ate anything...
Also good feedback. I like little bits of information like this to work out what is best for people. I much prefer this objective feedback to supplement hype.

I only took mine with food or shakes so can't comment on this personally. Thanks again.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, I can't wait I feel like kid at Christmas. I was going to run 8-12 weeks Bioforge V3, but I'm thinking AnaBeta is no brainer. My wedding is 3 months away, so should be perfect timing.

I'm thinking of running shift with it since I'm trying to lose fat.
Also, I'm currently in 3rd week of 5-6 week Titanium at 3caps per day. I should be able to go right in AnaBeta correct.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although you might consider this going against the rep handbook I would give the AnaBeta a go without Shift. I increased calories and carbs and lost fat while becoming more vascular. It does the job on it's own.

If you want to try Shift with it then taper the start dates. AnaBeta is very strong.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Although you might consider this going against the rep handbook I would give the AnaBeta a go without Shift. I increased calories and carbs and lost fat while becoming more vascular. It does the job on it's own.

If you want to try Shift with it then taper the start dates. AnaBeta is very strong.
Ok I will probably just run it alone then. Basically I just want to lose as much fat as possible by september, while keeping and or gaining muscle. Kinda like having my cake and eating it too right?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want to give a lot of extra focus on fatloss as well, stack AnaBeta with Alpha-T2

LikeMike

Awards
Does ance seem to be a common side effect with Anabeta? I ask because in the past i had some facial acne that was extremely bothersome. I would like to not aggravate it. This being said all the t-boosters ive used DAA and so forth never seemed to affect me. Thank you in advance for any advice on this.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want to give a lot of extra focus on fatloss as well, stack AnaBeta with Alpha-T2
I ran 8 weeks of T2/Shift dosed at AM 1T2/1Shift PM 1T2/1Shift PreBed 1Shift

Would that dosing still work with AnaBeta, and like bdcc said I could taper in a bit.

Also Natty going straight in to AnaBeta from 5-6 weeks Titanium should be fine as well correct?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does ance seem to be a common side effect with Anabeta? I ask because in the past i had some facial acne that was extremely bothersome. I would like to not aggravate it. This being said all the t-boosters ive used DAA and so forth never seemed to affect me. Thank you in advance for any advice on this.
Did DAA give you any acne? I have never had an acne problem, even through puberty. But 3 weeks into Titanium and I have pimples on shoulders and few on arms and neck.. BroScience would tell me it must be working lol

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
Since AnaBeta is not carbohydrate dependent or mediated, you could take it with any type of diet. And yes you would want to take it every day, and the same amount every day

For fasting type diets I would try to get as many doses as possible with a meal, but AnaBeta can be taken without food as well. We had a number of testers take doses on empty stomach and it was equally effective
Awesome, thanks for the info.

I'll probably give it a shot this way. Assuming its out in time (August) I want to use this while transitioning out of a cut, and from everything I've read, it sounds perfect for this.

Really looking forward to this being available. :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of the 20-25 beta testers, a few noticed an increase in oily skin, and I believe 1 noticed actual blemishes. As far as actual acne and breakouts go like with prohormones...not to be expected

I ran 8 weeks of T2/Shift dosed at AM 1T2/1Shift PM 1T2/1Shift PreBed 1Shift

Would that dosing still work with AnaBeta, and like bdcc said I could taper in a bit.

Also Natty going straight in to AnaBeta from 5-6 weeks Titanium should be fine as well correct?
Sure could...but im sure the AT2 will be all you need at 2 AT2 AM 1 AT2 PM

You can go right into AnaBeta from titanium

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would just like to say thanku again for the opportunity to beta test what is undoubtedly one of the best (prob the best depending on the final price) supplements I have ever used. The mind muscle connection is off the charts. I have gotten/continue to get some of the best pumps ever from a non-hormonal supp ever..and honestly I would say the pumps rival that of a moderate dose of var..from what I hear about var;-) This is THE summertime supplement to take for leans gains and grest pumps\mood.