ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta

Ash16

Awards
Since when did PES go from the P meaning performance to physique? As you can see the difference on the pictures from the Erase bottle to the Anabeta bottle on nutra? oh btw.. if i get home and its all sold out ima go manson on your arses

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Ingredient.
Interesting.

Since when did PES go from the P meaning performance to physique? As you can see the difference on the pictures from the Erase bottle to the Anabeta bottle on nutra? oh btw.. if i get home and its all sold out ima go manson on your arses
Subscribe to thier newsletter, there is information pertaining the name change IIRC. And don't go to nutraplanet looking for Anabeta right now, at first glance I thought I had missed out! lol. (not available quite yet)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We want our fans to look at is as not just a company dedicated to quality hardcore supplements, but also assisting them in reaching their goals through education and assistance.

We have a new website on the way that will be extremely informative

Its not for sale yet...so keep your inner manson inside lol

coontentment

Awards
We want our fans to look at is as not just a company dedicated to quality hardcore supplements, but also assisting them in reaching their goals through education and assistance.

We have a new website on the way that will be extremely informative

Its not for sale yet...so keep your inner manson inside lol
will there be stacks with other PES goodies?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't get any e-mail although i have registered for newsletter...
Check your junk mail folder. If it isn't there send me a PM with your email address and I will add you to the mailing list myself and forward you the last email. :)

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
i really cant wait for this...i have some dermacrine and i was about to get some erase and a test booster..i may run them all at the same time with anabeta..

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i really cant wait for this...i have some dermacrine and i was about to get some erase and a test booster..i may run them all at the same time with anabeta..
I plan on running Erase and AnaBeta when I get another bottle. I would highly recommend tapering the start dates of each, especially to judge AnaBeta as it's effects are so pronounced.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did the newsletter reveal the info?
The ingredient in AnaBeta will be released a few days prior to launch. If you want the newsletter PM me your email address and I can forward it to you.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The ingredient in AnaBeta will be released a few days prior to launch. If you want the newsletter PM me your email address and I can forward it to you.
This.

The newsletter announced the official name and an image of the bottle, etc, company changes...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had a couple of PMs from people who signed up for the newsletter but did not receive it. If this applies to you please send an email to [email protected]

Subject: Newsletter

Body: your email address

This will ensure you are signed up to the newsletter and you will receive a copy of June's insider email which was posted yesterday.

If you have any other complications please send me a PM and I will do my best to resolve the issue promptly.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had a couple of PMs from people who signed up for the newsletter but did not receive it. If this applies to you please send an email to [email protected]

Subject: Newsletter

Body: your email address

This will ensure you are signed up to the newsletter and you will receive a copy of June's insider email which was posted yesterday.

If you have any other complications please send me a PM and I will do my best to resolve the issue promptly.
Thanks bdcc!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This sounds like an amazing product. I really enjoyed my 8 weeks of T2/Shift, going to start another run in 2 weeks!

One thing that worries me is the hypo feeling, or people saying they feel they could pass out, without enough carbs lol. How many carbs are we talking to keep this from happening? My mom and grandma have always fought diabetes so these kind of crashes make me hesitant to try it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This sounds like an amazing product. I really enjoyed my 8 weeks of T2/Shift, going to start another run in 2 weeks!

One thing that worries me is the hypo feeling, or people saying they feel they could pass out, without enough carbs lol. How many carbs are we talking to keep this from happening? My mom and grandma have always fought diabetes so these kind of crashes make me hesitant to try it.
This seemed to depend on person to person.

Someone said they took it on an empty stomach and felt like they had low blood sugar side effects.

On the other hand it gave me a ravenous appetite (I sometimes ate and felt hungry within an hour) but I didn't have any light headedness or feelings of hypoglycemia. If anything I felt it kept my blood sugar more level when carbing up. I increased my post workout carb intake to 150g (almost 2g/lb bodyweight with a 50/50 mix of dextrose and maltodextrin) and felt much lower blood sugar fluctuations than I would expect.

In terms of carb intake for other purposes, I had to increase my carb intake solely to satisfy my hunger. I might eat a dinner very heavy on the meat and still feel hungry so have something more convenient afterwards. I went through a 1200 calorie pack of coconut macaroons on a fairly regular basis yet looked visibly leaner and fuller once I had finished.

As with any diagnosed medical condition. We would recommend being checked out by your doctor or if you suspect a medical condition runs in the family. Make sure you are safe. The product is the best anabolic I have ever tried but we would prefer our customers to be safe and healthy. :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Its a little different. It actually makes very good sense.

When on AnaBeta you body will have a much higher level of anabolism. Your muscles will be demanding more nutrients and more food.

Remember that in an increased anabolic state your body's protein synthesis is also more than normal. You dont have to worry about eating more carbs per se, it is just a matter of eating more food.

Someone looking to get the ultimate results from AnaBeta would be feeding themselves with protein, carbs, and BCAA. The perfect recipe for a muscle meal when on AnaBeta.

Try to get most of it from meals, but shakes are good as well when you need a quick fix. For BCAAs use Modern BCAA for the 8:1:1 ratio and the addition of sustamine.

You are what you eat...so feed yourself with what your diet and goals call for.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This seemed to depend on person to person.

Someone said they took it on an empty stomach and felt like they had low blood sugar side effects.

On the other hand it gave me a ravenous appetite (I sometimes ate and felt hungry within an hour) but I didn't have any light headedness or feelings of hypoglycemia. If anything I felt it kept my blood sugar more level when carbing up. I increased my post workout carb intake to 150g (almost 2g/lb bodyweight with a 50/50 mix of dextrose and maltodextrin) and felt much lower blood sugar fluctuations than I would expect.

In terms of carb intake for other purposes, I had to increase my carb intake solely to satisfy my hunger. I might eat a dinner very heavy on the meat and still feel hungry so have something more convenient afterwards. I went through a 1200 calorie pack of coconut macaroons on a fairly regular basis yet looked visibly leaner and fuller once I had finished.

As with any diagnosed medical condition. We would recommend being checked out by your doctor or if you suspect a medical condition runs in the family. Make sure you are safe. The product is the best anabolic I have ever tried but we would prefer our customers to be safe and healthy. :)
Thank you for the response. That summed it up for me. Sounds really good. Eating lots of carbs and leaning out, sign me up lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a little different. It actually makes very good sense.

When on AnaBeta you body will have a much higher level of anabolism. Your muscles will be demanding more nutrients and more food.
This is probably the best way of summing it up. I don't know the ingredient yet so the MOA is purely speculative on my behalf.

I didn't feel like it was a nutrient partitioner necessarily. With some glucose disposal agents I find they can increase appetite if I dose it on an empty stomach before food. If I take the dose high after training I have felt like I had to lie down for a while with hypoglycemic effects.

I didn't have the same feeling with AnaBeta. My appetite was increased drastically and it felt like my need for carbs correlated with it but I did not feel like I needed carbs to resolve periods of low blood sugar.

This is just my personal feedback. Others seemed to have had different effects.

I hope this helps. :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Trust me, AnaBeta IS an AMAZING product.

As already mentioned by the guys, the "hypo" feeling is an individual thing and not everyone is going to feel it, and if they do, to varying degrees. The carbohydrate consumption with AnaBeta dose will also vary between individuals who experience this effect on what is best to lessen or prevent it. I actually didn't experience this particular effect and dosed AnaBeta at least 1-2 times daily on an empty stomach with no meals for several hours later.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trust me, AnaBeta IS an AMAZING product.

As already mentioned by the guys, the "hypo" feeling is an individual thing and not everyone is going to feel it, and if they do, to varying degrees. The carbohydrate consumption with AnaBeta dose will also vary between individuals who experience this effect on what is best to lessen or prevent it. I actually didn't experience this particular effect and dosed AnaBeta at least 1-2 times daily on an empty stomach with no meals for several hours later.

~Rosie~
A perfect indicator that it is not just carbohydrate indicated or carb specific feeling, but rather just a feeling of a need for more food in general

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A perfect indicator that it is not just carbohydrate indicated or carb specific feeling, but rather just a feeling of a need for more food in general
Yes, and I can't wait to be using it again (keeping appetite under control this time, LOL)!

~Rosie~

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
I will be buying 2 or 3 bottles for my winter bulk.
I loved my 8 week T2/Erase run so this should be an excellent add-on to Erase and FOOD!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be buying 2 or 3 bottles for my winter bulk.
I loved my 8 week T2/Erase run so this should be an excellent add-on to Erase and FOOD!
You have no idea! But yes, awesome stack - and yes, from personal experience, soon to be repeated ;)

~Rosie~

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
wow, I didnt display images when I first read the newsletter, haha

bottle looks sick . . . although I'll always have a special place for the original bottle.

Ash16

Awards
Sounds like a great product. Are we allowed to know how the 'ingrediant' increases anabolism yet? Is it testosterone pathways etc?

And I'd like people who have tried it to be honest here.. yes it might be the best 'natural' thing you have tried, but would it compare to prohormones for long term gains/cuts?

Just wondering because the price was $85 per bottle, and I know that will come down as all supps on nutra have a base price thats slashed to make it look real cheap, but even if that came down by 50%.. thats a hell of a lot one bottle, more expensive that ph's. I hope the openning sale is 70% off or something :D

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a great product. Are we allowed to know how the 'ingrediant' increases anabolism yet? Is it testosterone pathways etc?

And I'd like people who have tried it to be honest here.. yes it might be the best 'natural' thing you have tried, but would it compare to prohormones for long term gains/cuts?

Just wondering because the price was $85 per bottle, and I know that will come down as all supps on nutra have a base price thats slashed to make it look real cheap, but even if that came down by 50%.. thats a hell of a lot one bottle, more expensive that ph's. I hope the openning sale is 70% off or something :D
Everything regarding the ingredient will be released in the writeup when the product is released.

One thing to remember about your prohormone cost statement is you shouldnt just look at the cost of a bottle of the prohormone. Add up the cost of your PCT products and any type of cycle support and you are spending a nice chunk of change.

No PCT needed for AnaBeta.

I highly doubt anyone will complain about the price of AnaBeta

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Josh will no doubt answer the mechanism of action, etc. in the product technical write-up.

Re comparing a natural product to a hormonal - not comparable, nor is it a fair comparison if done. As far as what results may have been like compared to hormonals, you'd have to get those who have used hormonals for the same goals and under the same circumstances who have used AnaBeta to comment, but like I said, you can't fairly compare natural products to hormonals.

As far as the price - it is not $85 per bottle; this is just an inserted price since the product is not yet available, and will be corrected.

~Rosie~

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Could I stack it with Natadrol or maybe I nice Ecdy product??

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Everything regarding the ingredient will be released in the writeup when the product is released.

One thing to remember about your prohormone cost statement is you shouldnt just look at the cost of a bottle of the prohormone. Add up the cost of your PCT products and any type of cycle support and you are spending a nice chunk of change.

No PCT needed for AnaBeta.

I highly doubt anyone will complain about the price of AnaBeta
It's hard to compare a PH to any natural supp but to be fair you're right. If you're going to try you do at least have to count all of the supporting supps and PCT products. A $30 PH quickly becomes a $150 cycle.

Really looking forward to trying out AnaBeta.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup. Im not trying to compare AnaBeta to a prohormone at all. I was just stating his statement about PHs price was incorrect

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Yup. Im not trying to compare AnaBeta to a prohormone at all. I was just stating his statement about PHs price was incorrect
although some people got gains near PH level in their logs.. I wonder if they keep the weight after they get off anabeta

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
although some people got gains near PH level in their logs.. I wonder if they keep the weight after they get off anabeta
Rosie has said she did not lose a single thing she gained from AnaBeta. Im sure others will chime in

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah. I should have quoted Ash not you. I meant to be backing your position on that. Haha.

Anyway, we agree. :banana:

I've seen nothing but good from some people I trust logging this supp so I'll be on it whatever the price honestly.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Just release it already lol.... Excited to give this a whirl in pct...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie has said she did not lose a single thing she gained from AnaBeta. Im sure others will chime in
I've definitely NOT lost any of the muscle mass I gained when on AnaBeta, and the next time I use it, I'm going to ADD to it whilst controlling my appetite to lean out more as well! Honestly, AnaBeta has to be one of the - if not THE - best recomp products I have ever used - I now have 3-4 products that are #1 equal, LOL!

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes Rosie I was asking about the release of Anabeta. I really love the product and that says a lot because there aren't many supplements I really like or respond to besides the basics.