ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
has the profile been released yet? Ill admit I'm excited to see what it is!

Flabby

Awards
Erase is a natural product and AndroHard is a hormonal.
I am not sure I agree with your definition of natural (or unnatural) but I do follow you. It seems the key distinction you are making is suppression of endogenous testosterone production.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
I noticed very little change increasing my daily dose from 4 to 5 caps. So little in fact that I dropped the dose back down to 4 to make my stash last longer, haha

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
So i'm about to start a cut using LeanGains and was thinking about using AnaBeta during this time. Normally, I would not use it during a cut since it seems to cause extreme hunger but i'm thinking it may come in handy for choking down all the calories in a short period of time and may make me gain some muscle combined with the LG approach. What are your guys thoughts on this?

Also, how would you dose it? 1 Cap before Break Fast Meal and 2 Caps before Post-Workout meal?
Bump. Anyone have input?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump. Anyone have input?
I havent read much into the lean gains thing. You always want to be taking the capsule with meals.

Some people will agree 2 capsules at once is pretty intense, but some can handle it.

I would do 1 with breakfast, 1 preworkout, 1 with post workout shake, 1 with post workout meal.

It all depends on when your meals and workouts are. But the goal is to always have 1 capsule 1 hour preworkout with or without a meal, 1 capsule with your post workout shake or meal, and the other 2 capsules taken with separate meals.

Make sense?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lean Gains essentially gives you about an 8 hour window to eat. The other 16 hours are fasting. Im guessing he is wondering will Anabeta be just as effective is all 4 caps are taking within an 8 hour period?

I havent read much into the lean gains thing. You always want to be taking the capsule with meals.

Some people will agree 2 capsules at once is pretty intense, but some can handle it.

I would do 1 with breakfast, 1 preworkout, 1 with post workout shake, 1 with post workout meal.

It all depends on when your meals and workouts are. But the goal is to always have 1 capsule 1 hour preworkout with or without a meal, 1 capsule with your post workout shake or meal, and the other 2 capsules taken with separate meals.

Make sense?

Reactions: T50
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lean Gains essentially gives you about an 8 hour window to eat. The other 16 hours are fasting. Im guessing he is wondering will Anabeta be just as effective is all 4 caps are taking within an 8 hour period?
Ah ok. Certainly...I would just take 1 capsule ever 2 hours in that case

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Exactly

Ah ok. Certainly...I would just take 1 capsule ever 2 hours in that case
Perfect, thanks man. I'm excited.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So i'm about to start a cut using LeanGains and was thinking about using AnaBeta during this time. Normally, I would not use it during a cut since it seems to cause extreme hunger but i'm thinking it may come in handy for choking down all the calories in a short period of time and may make me gain some muscle combined with the LG approach. What are your guys thoughts on this?

Also, how would you dose it? 1 Cap before Break Fast Meal and 2 Caps before Post-Workout meal?
Dosing I would do 1-2 caps pre-training, 1 cap with post-training meal, and another cap (if required) with another meal.

Yes, that's fine. All of my doses were taken within ~8 hours easily for the majority of the time.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Full AnaBeta Writeup and Manual will be first released to those who are signed up for the PES Insider. We have a special email going out next week to all Insider members. Sign up on the home page if you haven't already. PES

All PES Insider emails will be coming from our new domain. We transferred over the old list of emails, so anyone who was already on the Insider list is still on there.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The Full AnaBeta Writeup and Manual will be first released to those who are signed up for the PES Insider. We have a special email going out next week to all Insider members. Sign up on the home page if you haven't already. PES

All PES Insider emails will be coming from our new domain. We transferred over the old list of emails, so anyone who was already on the Insider list is still on there.
thinking about signing up again, just to be safe

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If all emails are coming from the new domain, I assume it is possible that some people might find it in their junk mail folder until they approve the new PES sender address as safe?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's place bets on how many people are going to say on here that they didn't receive the email only to find out later it was in their spam folder...

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Let's place bets on how many people are going to say on here that they didn't receive the email only to find out later it was in their spam folder...
I keep my spam folder clear, so I wont miss it no matter what :D

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Ordering 2 bottles for myself and 1 for a friend. Can't wait to run it. Lean Gains + 7-KE Spray + Ana-Beta is gonna be fun. Hoping to shed a lot of fat while gaining (a little) muscle ;)

Then wayyyy ahead in like November i'm gonna test it out in PCT. Gonna be sickkkk

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will definitely be picking this up. Depending on how things shape up might run this when I do my first powerlifting competition. Probably stack it with some Athletix supps. Have to figure out what all I can get away with taking.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Can we please get an update of the sorts

"Hey Peeps! We sent an e-mail out! You may wanna check your spam folder!" so that I can check my spam folder? That would be fantastic.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can we please get an update of the sorts

"Hey Peeps! We sent an e-mail out! You may wanna check your spam folder!" so that I can check my spam folder? That would be fantastic.
write up will be released approximately 24 hours prior to product release. Product should be good to go at NP on 6/21

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
man, i really hope this pans out to be something really good..i remember the whole Pink Magic thing..what a let down.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
man, i really hope this pans out to be something really good..i remember the whole Pink Magic thing..what a let down.
coincidently..that was 1 year ago this month when it was released to the public! Ahhh, memmmmories....

....but worry not, the AnaBeta formula used for the logs will be the same AnaBeta formula in its released version...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything is identical...powder, amount per capsule...etc.

The only thing different is its not in a crappy white bottle with a computer label :D

120 capsules per bottle

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Everything is identical...powder, amount per capsule...etc.

The only thing different is its not in a crappy white bottle with a computer label :D

120 capsules per bottle
Hey . . . I have some good memories with that bottle :mad:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Lean Gains + 7-KE Spray + Ana-Beta is gonna be fun. Hoping to shed a lot of fat while gaining (a little) muscle ;)
Definitely a nice recomp stack. Just don't expect a lot of progress either way if you're looking to recomp - unless you're concentrating on fat loss, with any lean mass gains a side benefit.

~Rosie~

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
never used pink magic, but had some good fun in some of the threads.

natty, will there be a limit to the amount we can purchase?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
never used pink magic, but had some good fun in some of the threads.

natty, will there be a limit to the amount we can purchase?
He was asking for a 2 bottle limit per person.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Definitely a nice recomp stack. Just don't expect a lot of progress either way if you're looking to recomp - unless you're concentrating on fat loss, with any lean mass gains a side benefit.

~Rosie~
Yea like you said, i'm looking purely for fat loss and if any muscle is gained that'll be a bonus. As long as I don't lose muscle i'm happy.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Question for Natty -- I know you've stressed running anabeta solo and that you wouldn't stack it, but what about using it on-cycle simply for the appetite stimulation? Assuming it has that pronounced effect for the user, as noted in the logs that some users didn't experience quite the hunger increase as others...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea like you said, i'm looking purely for fat loss and if any muscle is gained that'll be a bonus. As long as I don't lose muscle i'm happy.
There is NO reason why you should lose muscle mass, even if you're cutting!

~Rosie~

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
There is NO reason why you should lose muscle mass, even if you're cutting!

~Rosie~
that depends on how long and how hard you cut.

if you're cutting for a contest prep . . . you'll lose muscle.
if you're simply looking to get in the single digits or so, you shouldn't lose much (if anything)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that depends on how long and how hard you cut.

if you're cutting for a contest prep . . . you'll lose muscle.
if you're simply looking to get in the single digits or so, you shouldn't lose much (if anything)
I disagree with this - regardless of whether trying to get into "contest shape", get into single digits re body composition, or just lose a little bit more bodyfat, if your NUTRITION AND TRAINING ARE OPTIMAL FOR YOU SPECIFICALLY, then you should be able to MAINTAIN your current muscle mass. Do note that losing lean body mass does NOT mean you are losing muscle mass, since lean body mass is everything that is NOT bodyfat in your body. The only time this might become true is if one is not sensible in how they cut (i.e. not eating enough or being excessive with training for their energy intake) which occurs a lot - it does NOT have to happen though!

~Rosie~

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
In terms of contest prep'ing

If you have a professional nutrition coach, yes I agree with you

most of us do not though, in which case we WILL make mistakes and lose muscle mass one way or another. To be able to nail your body's response perfectly if you're not a pro(or have not been doing it for many years) is extremely difficult.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In terms of contest prep'ing

If you have a professional nutrition coach, yes I agree with you

most of us do not though, in which case we WILL make mistakes and lose muscle mass one way or another. To be able to nail your body's response perfectly if you're not a pro(or have not been doing it for many years) is extremely difficult.
Re competition preparation and in general, I don't have a nutrition coach - never have and probably never will.

It's not hard to research and take the time to learn more about nutrition for yourself, experiment and monitor your body's response using different nutritional methods, playing with and adjusting things until you find what works best for you. Just because you might never have been able to maintain your muscle mass when losing bodyfat does not mean that it is not possible and is always going to happen, or that everyone experiences this, experienced or not - although most people go about fat loss the WRONG way in general, which is why they have such issues.

Having a professional coach or not, your overall comments just affirm my initial response of "There is NO reason why you should lose muscle mass, even if you're cutting!"

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The AnaBeta packages will probably be in-transit still on the 21st, but I think I am going to give stores the green light to take sales since we have tracking

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Re competition preparation and in general, I don't have a nutrition coach - never have and probably never will.

It's not hard to research and take the time to learn more about nutrition for yourself, experiment and monitor your body's response using different nutritional methods, playing with and adjusting things until you find what works best for you. Just because you might never have been able to maintain your muscle mass when losing bodyfat does not mean that it is not possible and is always going to happen, or that everyone experiences this, experienced or not - although most people go about fat loss the WRONG way in general, which is why they have such issues.

Having a professional coach or not, your overall comments just affirm my initial response of "There is NO reason why you should lose muscle mass, even if you're cutting!"

~Rosie~
In theory, your statement is correct.

But you're assuming that the individual has perfected everything already(in terms of losing bf). In that case, yes they should have the knowledge necessary to spare all of their muscle mass while cutting.

Truth is, most of these guys (myself included) have been in this game for too short of a time to have properly experimented and found out the exact ways our bodies respond.

I've never had trouble with losing muscle mass before, but I've also asked a lot of questions and gained a lot of knowledge on my own(in terms of my own body), which others may not have done.

Sure you can learn about nutrition, but theory and practice can be two completely different things. People make mistakes, that's just life.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What route are the trucks taking, and what's their license plate number... :privateeye:

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
What route are the trucks taking, and what's their license plate number... :privateeye:
natty already thought of the possible intercept and had them all transported via helicopters.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As I went looking for a helicopter pic, i noticed how HUGE this copter is. Damn!! Makes the truck look like a toy

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just as an aside....that guy on the top of the truck is me. Gotta get my AnaBeta. :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Insider will be sent tomorrow with all of the juicy details. Get on the list if you havent already, pescience.com

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man todays the day. And yesterday I must have pulled a muscle in my back. I felt a stabbing pain, now my back is stiff as a board. Couldn't have happened at a worst time

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
where's the juicy details?:stick:

yes, impatient. :(