10,000 Posts Baby!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn.......3 years and 10,000 posts later.

Great to be here at AM!

:usa::djparty::drunk:​

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Frist! LOL! Glad to have your posts to read, buddy. Cheers to 10,000 more!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Thats a little over 9 posts a day over 1095 days..... lol

dizdabiz

Awards
10,000 posts,congrats there bro!:head::lmao::head: now if only we could convince the guys that run this site to introduce a new "Every 100 posts you make=an all inclusive night at a hotel with an all you can eat restaurant,a gym downstairs and a trio of kinky whores for the night" program,that'll be great!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Congrats brotha!!! Keep the avi's comin'!!!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
congrats I will now use my mod powers and take your post count back down to 100. :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats man!

sw bill

Awards
That dont count your 10,000 PM's. Opps 10,001 since i just sent ya another:grouphug:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Imagine how big you'd be if you spent all that online time in the gym! :D

j/k man congrats:)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seriously, man...get a life

::checks post count:::

D'OH!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Imagine how big you'd be if you spent all that online time in the gym! :D

j/k man congrats:)
Lol, you're right though.

In the coming months, my time here will be significantly reduced anyway though. With everything i have going on right now such as being back in school, working on a family, and advancing within my career, time management will be taken to a whole new level.

All my goofin' off time is in jeopardy now, haha.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Want a cookie :poke:

j/k

and quality posts they were too.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always tell myself I need to take a break from AM. Atleast I'm not over the 10k hill ;)

Congrats John, I guess? You spend too much time here with us :p
It looks as though you're on pace to reach that mark within the same time frame, steve. ;)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, I joined a month before you and was happy when I saw my 4,444th post today :D

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
thats crazy haha. congratulations :) .

nowadays i say "if you are busy, its a very good thing" ;). its good to see that things are going very well for such a good person.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats thats alot of posts!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats crazy haha. congratulations :) .

nowadays i say "if you are busy, its a very good thing" ;). its good to see that things are going very well for such a good person.
Thanks, Mrs. G! :)

Hope all is well on your end as well. Long time no talk. I've finally gotten my butt back in gear, so it should be a tough, but much more enjoyable road ahead.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Dang J! Am is alot better with you here!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T1... You SIR... are a gentleman, a scholar, and quite the LEGEND!

Adams

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, it's been a post explosion the past year. If I get into Med School for next year, that will definitely put a damper on my posting though.
Yeah, i was looking over my course workload up to the doctorate nurse practitoner program (which i'm probably going to do at this point), and it looks to be quite a road ahead. It's all good though, tis' time to get'r done!

:bruce3:

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Mrs. G! :)

Hope all is well on your end as well. Long time no talk. I've finally gotten my butt back in gear, so it should be a tough, but much more enjoyable road ahead.
did i hear something about you wanting to become a nurse practioner? if so, that is sooo very very awesome! good for you! i honestly do no know how you do it (going back to school again!). I definitely want to go back and make more of myself than just a dental hygienist though.

i know, i've just sucked butt about posting for...years... i was pretty active before dental hygiene school, during the program (you know how programs go) there was zero time, then i got married, found a job (and possibly a raise soon!) and now in escrow for my first home.all of that within a 6 month time span. so, life has swept me up and hasn't stopped moving! i could not imagine my life being any better than it is right now actually....i am grateful beyond words.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
Yea, it's been a post explosion the past year. If I get into Med School for next year, that will definitely put a damper on my posting though.
I wish you the very very best! how are your prospects looking so far? any interviews, acceptances? waitlists?

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
I don't mind 10,000 of your profile pics floating around AM. You always choose the good avatars!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did i hear something about you wanting to become a nurse practioner? if so, that is sooo very very awesome! good for you! i honestly do no know how you do it (going back to school again!). I definitely want to go back and make more of myself than just a dental hygienist though.

i know, i've just sucked butt about posting for...years... i was pretty active before dental hygiene school, during the program (you know how programs go) there was zero time, then i got married, found a job (and possibly a raise soon!) and now in escrow for my first home.all of that within a 6 month time span. so, life has swept me up and hasn't stopped moving! i could not imagine my life being any better than it is right now actually....i am grateful beyond words.
Thanks, Mrs. G. :) I actually just enrolled back in school (University Of South Florida) to attain my masters (ARNP), but i think i'm going to continue on to my doctorate of nursing as well. It wasn't really until this year that i wanted to continue on, but now my motivation is better than ever, as is my desire to learn.

The wife and I are also working on a little one soon, so that's exciting as well. The huge benefit here is that my job is so flexible, and i only work 3 - 12 hour shifts/week. That will give me plenty of time to get stuff done. Not to mention, i've also about to receive a minor promotion in my job as well (kind of supervisor type role), in which i'll be more independent in my functioning in general.

The long road starts here, but i'll be glad i did it when i reach the end, and realize what i've accomplished along the way. :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't mind 10,000 of your profile pics floating around AM. You always choose the good avatars!
Thanks, man. Always looking for a new quality avy pic. :biglaugh:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy did it in like 3 months ahahahaha.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
congrads on your postings.............")

TC

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trauma1 General Chat 22
Trauma1 General Chat 21
B5150 General Chat 47
Jayhawkk General Chat 7
supersoldier General Chat 7