Who wants a PES tshirt?

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Wooooo hoooo!! Been waiting a week for this!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think my new PES shirt will look good with all the PES stuff I just ordered ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew I didn't like NTBM for a reason. I was confused at first cuz I like MWB, but now I think I have finally figured out why :(

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Just had somebody ask me what the Hell am I taking..........if I had a PES t shirt they would know!!!!!:))

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to look funny carrying around all of my PES stash without a shirt to go with it!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
:( everytime I get the notification that someone commented on this thread! I get a chubby!! Then once I see it's not the list of winners it goes down :((( the suspense is KILLING me!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blueballing Evan!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I knew I didn't like NTBM for a reason. I was confused at first cuz I like MWB, but now I think I have finally figured out why. I didn't realize that he was such a homo, until he told me in PM that he planned to tie his PES shirt in a knot just above his belly button and wear it proudly !:(

I know man....I know. MWB is a great guy, but you have to watch his homosexual tendencies towards others. I can't say I was shocked when he "came out", but I was just hoping I would have been wrong about him.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
:( everytime I get the notification that someone commented on this thread! I get a chubby!! Then once I see it's not the list of winners it goes down :((( the suspense is KILLING me!!!
This!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:sigh: When you going to give it up to me, Rick?...I want to make my dreams and fantasies of you a reality

Sorry bro, I respect your sexual preference and that's your choice to play butt darts with men, but please respect that I'm a straight happily married man.

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
After reading this convo! I think my
Chubby just came back!!
Time to whip out the tissues and lotion while I wait!! :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After reading this convo! I think my
Chubby just came back!!
Time to whip out the tissues and lotion while I wait!! :D
Flex will be over shortly to "tuck you in." :sly:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
evandem27

evandem27

Awards
After reading that FL3X will be flying over there.... he loves them wet tucks.
Wet tucks are the best tucks!!
Kinda acts as a glue, so I don't toss n turn at night, just kinda lay in one spot! :D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw my name...did I win a shirt?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh. Nevermind then.
Carry on.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lucky for you guys, we printed a lot of shirts!

This only applies to people who posted in this thread in order to receive a shirt BEFORE this post.

Everyone who wants a PES shirt and posted before this post, you got a free shirt!

We thank you all for you support and we will continue to bring new innovative and effective products. 2012 has some big plans!

Please email [email protected] and include your username and shirt size. And your address of course

Enjoy!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And yes i did write down everyones username in this thread so no cheaters blowin up my email :D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, that is very generous of you guys! Very standup company, and lately PES has been taking this whole promotional thing by storm.
Thanks, PM on the way. I will make PES look so cool ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad I got in on the first page. I'll put up that vid of me working out next month when I visit Hawaii and pick up the shirt.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations all!

These shirts and brand new so it would be great if some of the winners posted some pictures up when they get them so the rest of the forum can see what they look like. I don't even have one yet. :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will definitely post a picture. I will even wear the shirt in the pic.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will definitely post a picture. I will even wear the shirt in the pic.
This is perfect, I will print it out and put it on the mantelpiece to keep the children away from the fire lol.

It would be really cool to see some pictures of people wearing them though.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks guys
Really appreciate gettin a shirt

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established

This only applies to people who posted in this thread in order to receive a shirt BEFORE this post.

Everyone who wants a PES shirt and posted before this post, you got a free shirt!

We thank you all for you support and we will continue to bring new innovative and effective products. 2012 has some big plans!

Please email [email protected] and include your username and shirt size. And your address of course

Enjoy!!
Damn! By far one of the better give aways!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot gentlemen! You guys keep surprising me with your continued generosity!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Very generous guys!

One question i have before i send the email, how big are the shirts? ie, Are they a fitted cut or loose? I have a 45 inch chest and buy different sizes of different brands. Id hate to order too small :)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! Nice promo guys! I really needed a new gym shirt!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Enjoy!!
Damn I missed out on this one

Congrats to everyone else who won!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Glad I got in on page 2. Giving a shirt to everybody who was interested is definitely generous and I'll consider it a late Christmas present :rofl:

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Dammmmm, this is so nice of you guys!! Greatly appreciated! I shall wear it proudly!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted say thank you as well PES. I am thrilled that I found my supplement company I can trust and believe in. One if the best things in 2011 for me. Can wait for 2012!!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Natty is the man!!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted say thank you as well PES. I am thrilled that I found my supplement company I can trust and believe in. One if the best things in 2011 for me. Can wait for 2012!!
Everyone gets one except you. You only posted 800 times in this thread and we were hoping for 805. ;)

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Everyone gets one except you. You only posted 800 times in this thread and we were hoping for 805. ;)
I counted Ben. It was 805...... Don't get me mad I'm taking Anabeta and Erase with At2!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's pretty awesome and very generous, Josh! :thumbsup:

~Rosie~

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want a shirt