What's your best stack?

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
I want to know what all you supplement gurus have for your best cutting/shredding stack! Ready go!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I want to know what all you supplement gurus have for your best cutting/shredding stack! Ready go!
Alphamine + aav2 + metabolic powder + recompadrol

Had me holding weight and leaning out significantly for over a month.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cut stack?

Alphamine
Recompadrol
Forsk 95
Alphamax
Follidrone

If not running Alphamax ill sub wit formeron

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established

nice! I'll take a look into those, using Alphamine now and love it

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
keeping things simple and looking at best bang for your buck:

PX + Stimul8 stack

two different variations of PX fatburners in the line (500 and Black versions, depending on what type of energy you are striving for - both highly effective for fat-loss and appetite suppression)..

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) PX Black (Pro Xanthine) (90 Capsules): Discount PX Black Supplements

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) Pro Xanthine 500-XT (PX) (60 caps): Discount Pro Xanthine 500-XT Supplements

and the most thermogenic preworkout formulation on the market in Stimul8 - delicious stuff!
*BONUS! for a limited time, pick up the free bottle of CreaTrona and a free FINAFLEX shaker along with the Stimul8, for silly low price of ~$22!

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) The Supreme Stimul8 Stack (Stimul8 + FREEBIES): Discount The Supreme Stimul8 Stack Supplements

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
My ultimate cut stack:

Yohimbine 2.5 + caffeine + GCBE + RK-500

And/ or

TTA-500 + Thyrocaps.

With Reduce XT at the end of either.

Did someone say shredded?

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
My ultimate cut stack:

Yohimbine 2.5 + caffeine + GCBE + RK-500

And/ or

TTA-500 + Thyrocaps.

With Reduce XT at the end of either.

Did someone say shredded?
Just saw your post for a bottle of TTA-500 and someone above posted a link to a sick deal on it. why is it being discontinued? reformulating?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Just saw your post for a bottle of TTA-500 and someone above posted a link to a sick deal on it. why is it being discontinued? reformulating?
That deal is awesome. Im going to jump on it myself :D
mw1 knows the story behind its discontinuation. Id dig around if I wasnt on my phone

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TTA is going to end up getting pulled from the OTC market. I would get a few bottles now while it is still available

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
It's not from anything that would show on a drug test right? Sorry for the ignorant and dumb question, I'm military and they banned 1,3 claiming they could test for it, can't take chances lol

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
My favorite is Dexaprine and TT-33.

Though recently just started Dexaprine+Alphamine+TT-33. Very happy with where it is headed.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
recently ran albuterex which can be found on nutra for like $7 with tt33 and saw great results, one of the better powdered fat burners i've tried and the price is ridiculous

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

^^^ Very solid products

^^^ More great options, and nice to see TTA back from the grave.

Cut stack?

Alphamine
Recompadrol
Forsk 95
Alphamax
Follidrone

If not running Alphamax ill sub wit formeron
^^^ Haven't tried follidrone, but Alphamax/Alphamine/F95/Recompadrol is a solid stack. Alphamax would fit nicely into pretty much any of the options listed. The 75mg of Arimistane and 50mg Forskolin 95 to help lean/dry, plus the Divanill, L-dopa, Vit D, to keep test elevated and aid in sleep. Most people feel like crap when they start cutting, but with the goodies in Alphamax/Alphamine, you should feel pretty happy!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Theres always EP1C + DermaSTRENGTH and oral Str3ngth. A little bit of Osta as well maybe :)

TTA is at a great deal right now though, grabbed a few bottles myself

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not from anything that would show on a drug test right? Sorry for the ignorant and dumb question, I'm military and they banned 1,3 claiming they could test for it, can't take chances lol
No it isnt something that will cause you to fail a test

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Fantastic, I'll get some!

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone
Egcg
Alphamine
Forskolin 95
Ostarine
T3
100mg Test
Hmb
Tmg

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
What are all your thoughts on BPS Adrenosurge and Combusion and the AgeForce Patches?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Core Burn + Core Hard.

Take a look at the ingredient profiles, it can't be matched.

burn and hard stack.jpg

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulking:
PES Norcodrene
BLR Follidrone
PES Anabeta

Cutting:
PES Alphamine
SNS Reduce XT
AS Forskolin-95
I like both of those and would think about using something like recompadrol or glycophase as well.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulking: PES Norcodrene BLR Follidrone PES Anabeta Cutting: PES Alphamine SNS Reduce XT AS Forskolin-95
Great options here. :) I'm assuming with the inclusion of norcodrene in the first stack you are going more for a lean bulk?

A lot of great stack ideas all together in here OP.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great options here. :) I'm assuming with the inclusion of norcodrene in the first stack you are going more for a lean bulk?

I think Norcodrene is overall awesome for bulking because it gives me long lasting energy and it's got Amentoflavone, which is probably the best thing ever. Increased strength and increase insulin sensitivity (great for bulking since I hear insulin sensitivity gets worse when you're bulking for long periods of time). Plus according to a post I read from coop, it helps prevent fat storage. I think we'd all love to bulk without gaining TOO much fat :)

Honestly if I had all the money in the world, I'd have added Amentomax to the cutting stack too. Can't wait to run my bulking stack this winter.....gains!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established

I agree! so many supplements that I have to research!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Norcodrene is overall awesome for bulking because it gives me long lasting energy and it's got Amentoflavone, which is probably the best thing ever. Increased strength and increase insulin sensitivity (great for bulking since I hear insulin sensitivity gets worse when you're bulking for long periods of time). Plus according to a post I read from coop, it helps prevent fat storage. I think we'd all love to bulk without gaining TOO much fat :) Honestly if I had all the money in the world, I'd have added Amentomax to the cutting stack too. Can't wait to run my bulking stack this winter.....gains!
Personally if I was doing an all out bulk I would chose amentomax in place of norcodrene but you have very good points with how well Norco could be utilized in a clean/lean bulk.
I agree! so many supplements that I have to research!!
Make sure to share your final decision and thoughts. :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally if I was doing an all out bulk I would chose amentomax in place of norcodrene but you have very good points with how well Norco could be utilized in a clean/lean bulk. Make sure to share your final decision and thoughts. :)
Well I like norco for the clean energy that pretty much lasts all day. I've been off stims for about a month now and it sucks. Jumping on Alphamine soon :D

Cogy

Awards
What do you think of this for cutting:

1-4 Alphamine, Erase
5-8 Norcodrene, Reduce Xt

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What do you think of this for cutting: 1-4 Alphamine, Erase 5-8 Norcodrene, Reduce Xt
Run erase (new version) all 8 weeks. The effects are compounding.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
I'll definitely give my final thoughts after I look some up. I'm a girl so anything that is a test booster I stay away from for personal reasons. I'll share what I decide!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I started my prep I was running

Px-White
Yhcl
Alc/cla
Lcar
Alcar
Forskolin95
MAX Pump
Stimul8
REV PCT

GREAT stuff to kick start that body comp.

If MASS 550 would have been out that would have taken the place of REV PCT and been even better.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My favorite stack so far is my current one: Alphamax + X-Gels. Every session I am making improvements and the mirror is reflecting a great image! I think next time I stack these two, I'll add ABE.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My favorite stack so far is my current one: Alphamax + X-Gels. Every session I am making improvements and the mirror is reflecting a great image! I think next time I stack these two, I'll add ABE.
How long u been on them?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 weeks. Entering my fifth week Sunday.
Very nice. I'm running Ara for the first time (finally) and im enjoying it a lot. 5 workouts under my belt. DOMS is serious though lol.

What's your dosage? I'm at 1.5 I don't see any reason to go higher right now either.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice. I'm running Ara for the first time (finally) and im enjoying it a lot. 5 workouts under my belt. DOMS is serious though lol.

What's your dosage? I'm at 1.5 I don't see any reason to go higher right now either.
I hear you on the DOMS. I really only get bad DOMS in my legs though. That has subsided a little though. It is also my first run with ArA, joints are holding up well, but I am taking Ornage Triad as my multi. I am dosing 1.5g pre workout like you also. No need to go higher IMO.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
My best cut stack was
Alphamine
ABE
Erase(original)
DAA
extra F95 to =100mg
1g TTA

and my staples. That shredded me so fast. I got crazy deals on some insiders and sales so it wasnt that expensive at the time either. I ran it 8 weeks.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My best cut stack was
Alphamine
ABE
Erase(original)
DAA
extra F95 to =100mg
1g TTA

and my staples. That shredded me so fast. I got crazy deals on some insiders and sales so it wasnt that expensive at the time either. I ran it 8 weeks.
Did u see the tta glycophase deal going on right now??

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Is that the one on nutraplanet?
Its an awesome bundle thats for sure. If you pick some up, feel free to PM me if you have any questions on how best to use them!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Going to be running sponsored log of M-drl, and unsponsored follidrone and might toss in tta-500/thyrocaps that I just ordered as well.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to be running sponsored log of M-drl, and unsponsored follidrone and might toss in tta-500/thyrocaps that I just ordered as well.
Looks like a solid run. Since your considering thyrocaps i assume your gonna run a cut?
You should also consider Incinderine.
Its incredibly good. Several friends have used it for contest prep and one used it in his prep for the show he won his Ifbb pro card.
No prop blend
0 fillers used
Viable doses for every single ingredient. You could take each ingredient at these doses solo and they would be effective.

600 mg 50% egcg green tea extract.
200mg caffeine
100mg rasp ketones
60mg 40% forskolin
30mg synephrine
6mg yohimbine

90 caps.

Its been out of stock for long time. We were going to discontinue it because we dont make any money on it. There was alot of upset people so I brought it back into production. Its more important to me that guys are able to get great supps than it is to make money.
Ill be shipping it out to retailers on the 16th.
If you would like to add it to your cycle let me know and Ill sell you a bottle for wholesale and free shipping. In return I only ask for a 100% honest review of the follidrone incinderine stack.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a solid run. Since your considering thyrocaps i assume your gonna run a cut?
You should also consider Incinderine.
Its incredibly good. Several friends have used it for contest prep and one used it in his prep for the show he won his Ifbb pro card.
No prop blend
0 fillers used
Viable doses for every single ingredient. You could take each ingredient at these doses solo and they would be effective.

600 mg 50% egcg green tea extract.
200mg caffeine
100mg rasp ketones
60mg 40% forskolin
30mg synephrine
6mg yohimbine

90 caps.

Its been out of stock for long time. We were going to discontinue it because we dont make any money on it. There was alot of upset people so I brought it back into production. Its more important to me that guys are able to get great supps than it is to make money.
Ill be shipping it out to retailers on the 16th.
If you would like to add it to your cycle let me know and Ill sell you a bottle for wholesale and free shipping. In return I only ask for a 100% honest review of the follidrone incinderine stack.
Jump on this offer.

Ad in thyrocaps for that extra kick :D

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In fact if you want you can log the run for the blr transformation challenge.
Winner receives
2formeron
2viron
2 follidrone

Nudes of random am members taken from hacked webcam.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
OTC & non-hormonal I assume
Antaeus Lipomorph
UR Spray
ECA
Yohimbine

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a solid run. Since your considering thyrocaps i assume your gonna run a cut? You should also consider Incinderine. Its incredibly good. Several friends have used it for contest prep and one used it in his prep for the show he won his Ifbb pro card. No prop blend 0 fillers used Viable doses for every single ingredient. You could take each ingredient at these doses solo and they would be effective. 600 mg 50% egcg green tea extract. 200mg caffeine 100mg rasp ketones 60mg 40% forskolin 30mg synephrine 6mg yohimbine 90 caps. Its been out of stock for long time. We were going to discontinue it because we dont make any money on it. There was alot of upset people so I brought it back into production. Its more important to me that guys are able to get great supps than it is to make money. Ill be shipping it out to retailers on the 16th. If you would like to add it to your cycle let me know and Ill sell you a bottle for wholesale and free shipping. In return I only ask for a 100% honest review of the follidrone incinderine stack.
Damn man, that's a gracious offer. I originally was going to run the transformation log with just follidrone, and then I got picked for the PH log. So I figured I shouldn't enter it, and I just randomly grabbed the tta-500 and thyrocaps to have on hand . I planned on running more of a recomp with all of these, as I need to get some mass on me so I don't look skinny fat.. Haha. But you really have me considering a full on shred. Can you pm me what the price would be?