What are the best test boosters out there? (OTC)

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
what are some of the better ones? I am looking to get a bottle, but there are so many i wanted to make sure I get some reputable that you guys have had before.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're going to get A LOT of different answers and opinions here.
The two forum favourites seem to be CEL's M-Test and PerforMax's AlphaMax XT.

I've ran and logged CEL's M-Test with pre and post blood results, but got nothing from it.
I've run OL's Testify with some nice motivational lift and positive blood results.

I'm looking to try OL's Sup3r-PCT next because the profile looks amazing and OL is a solid and reputable brand. I'd recommend you look into it too.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bet this thread will derail quick.

My two favorites also happen to be Alphamax XT and M-test. I like the addition of Fadogia in M-Test, as it boosts my libido pretty high.

Alphamax XT adds in an AI(DHAA) plus F95 both which I prefer for fat loss.

I have yet to try the OL products, but have heard good things.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

My two favorites also happen to be Alphamax XT and M-test. I like the addition of Fadogia in M-Test, as it boosts my libido pretty high

Sup3r-PCT has Fadogia Agrestis in it too.

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
Test1fy got really good ratings on most of the sites I visited. I might get that one.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sup3r-PCT has Fadogia Agrestis in it too.
Yup, I just only commented on products have tried. Plus I couldn't run Sup3r PCT because of the DAA. My stomach can't handle it.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Novedex XT has garnered extremely impressive reviews so far. If you haven't checked it out yet, give it a look over

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established

I've ran and logged CEL's M-Test with pre and post blood results, but got nothing from it.
I've run OL's Testify with some nice motivational lift and positive blood results.

I'm looking to try OL's Sup3r-PCT next because the profile looks amazing and OL is a solid and reputable brand. I'd recommend you look into it too.
I ran CEL MTEST as well with blood work done about 5 weeks in, the results came back slightly worse than my previous blood work. I was in the normal range but on the low end. I ran alphamax xt and it was a little better but not great IMO. I would look into OL for testify or kingsblood. They both seem to be pretty solid.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
CEL M-test is a solid option and is currently BOGO at a one's site

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love CEL M-Test. 6 bottles in already. K1ngsblood is good too, but cost effectiveness I'd go with M-Test.

Everyone likes Alphamax XT as well but I can't do it due to the forskoliin in it. Which sucks.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Why get a bottle when you can get a box? ;) Novedex XT has been getting many good reviews and having ran 2 boxes myself, I can personally attest to its effectiveness

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran CEL MTEST as well with blood work done about 5 weeks in, the results came back slightly worse than my previous blood work. I was in the normal range but on the low end. I ran alphamax xt and it was a little better but not great IMO. I would look into OL for testify or kingsblood. They both seem to be pretty solid.
I've already done Test1fy and DID actually notice some slight improvements and had bloodwork to confirm it worked.
K1ngsblood does look good but £60.00 for 1 bottle is a bit steep, especially when you consider that Sup3r-PCT is only £40.00 and has a lot more research backed ingredients. It's also marketed as a specific PCT product which, as we all know, is the most important part of any cycle, so should hopefully mean that it's a much stronger Test Booster.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best one that I have tried was cannibal alpha pct - it improved my sleep, libido was through the roof and had muscle hardness.

Cel Mtest seems intresting and gets a lot of love

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Personally I have never ran one that showed raised test levels with blood work. Not going to mention the names but run some and get some blood work done to see what works for you or doesn't.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
For actual increases in test? None haha. Nothing more than a 100 points or so which won't make a huge difference.

But for a product that can improve mood, increase libido, and other aspects like that, look into M Test, Alphamax XT or Testify

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I did like M Test for the positive mood and increased libido .

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
Hmm I keep hearing MTest. And I found a BOGO deal on that. Might actually check that one out. MTest vs Test1fy now.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends on what your goals are. For example: Pure libido and libido only? Trib.

M test and AlphaMax xt are two of the most popular test boosters right now. I enjoy AlphaMax XT over other test boosters because, besides the test boosting effects like libido increase) I get a great sleep plus the addition of forskolin aids in body composition.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what are some of the better ones? I am looking to get a bottle, but there are so many i wanted to make sure I get some reputable that you guys have had before.
I think Alphamax XT would be a great choice for your current goals. Alphamax XT packs a powerful and complete profile that will help to increase natural testosterone levels, limit cortisol and estrogen levels, and help speed recovery. I think that a product like this would be excellent, especially considering you will be incorporating high volume training and lots of cardio. Alphamax XT will work to optimize your natural hormone levels while also reducing stress in the body that will help you to recover quicker and put on some quality size and strength.

I would also suggest picking up 2 bottles, or enough for 8 weeks instead of 1 bottle, no matter the product you go with. You will notice some improvement off a solo bottle, but all natural products shine better when they are ran for 8 weeks.

Nutriverse currently has AlphaMax XT 20% off, when you add it to your cart, and you can save n additional 5% with forum code AM5

https://www.nutri-verse.com/alphamax-xt-by-performax-labs/

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Htpa is probably going to be the next test booster i try....***odia and bulbine is a win in my book

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I personally love Test-RX by Formutech. It's not technically a natural test booster but it works amazing for me.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

My two favorites also happen to be Alphamax XT and M-test. I like the addition of Fadogia in M-Test, as it boosts my libido pretty high.

Alphamax XT adds in an AI(DHAA) plus F95 both which I prefer for fat loss.

I think AlphaMax XT and M-Test are the two top test boosters on the market as well. Can't go wrong with either.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally love Test-RX by Formutech. It's not technically a natural test booster but it works amazing for me.
At the risk of sounding pedantic, are we really recommending/mentioning prohormone products (I know, I know, it's not "only/really" a prohormone product, but it does indeed contain prohormone ingredients; if the prohormones aren't dosed high enough to cause any suppression/shutdown, why use them? Can we really assume that such a low dose of a prohormone will provide the benefits associated with higher doses without any of the suppression that comes with it? Why not always/permanently run low-dosed PHs then?) in a thread asking about test boosters? I know you said "it's not technically a test booster," but why even mention it ITT?

Note: I'm not saying it doesn't "work" by any means, just that it doesn't fit the bill of what this thread is asking for/about.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not always/permanently run low-dosed PHs then?)

Note: I'm not saying it doesn't "work" by any means, just that it doesn't fit the bill of what this thread is asking for/about.
I'm actually researching into and looking into actually doing this. 500-750mg of Epi-Andro everyday, kind oflike an Andro based TRT.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm actually researching into and looking into actually doing this. 500-750mg of Epi-Andro everyday, kind oflike an Andro based TRT.
Wouldn't there still be some sort of suppression associated with that? I'm not saying it's inherently a bad idea, just that it's NOT a test booster and not "natural."

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Many great recommendations so far. CEL M TEST has been used by many respected members on this forum with great results. It is very cost effective and with properly dosed ingredients.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn't there still be some sort of suppression associated with that? I'm not saying it's inherently a bad idea, just that it's NOT a test booster and not "natural."
Oh yeah, I totally understand the pro's and con's of doing it. As I said, I've researched into it A LOT and spoken to a few people who actually do this. I have a collegue that has been on 750mg of Epi-Andro ED now for 5 months straight, and he's never felt or looked better. It turns out that most of his problems stemmed from naturally low testosterone levels and from his second month on Epi-Andro he just said that his quality of life has improved, and continues to improve, massively.
As with all of the other Andro products Epi-Andro is very mild and has a very low level of toxicity, but he takes all of the health supports and gets blood tests every 8 weeks to keep everything in check.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah, I totally understand the pro's and con's of doing it. As I said, I've researched into it A LOT and spoken to a few people who actually do this. I have a collegue that has been on 750mg of Epi-Andro ED now for 5 months straight, and he's never felt or looked better. It turns out that most of his problems stemmed from naturally low testosterone levels and from his second month on Epi-Andro he just said that his quality of life has improved, and continues to improve, massively.
As with all of the other Andro products Epi-Andro is very mild and has a very low level of toxicity, but he takes all of the health supports and gets blood tests every 8 weeks to keep everything in check.
Ok. The thing, and it makes sense what you and this guy are saying/doing, is that you are using it in an almost TRT-lik manner, which means consistent and long-term, and also means that you can't really just stop it whenever you feel like and not expect some level of suppression. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, just that it doesn't fit the bill of what is being discussed in this thread. With a "test booster" you can use it whenever you want, and don't have to worry about PCT/suppression and/or cycle-support, where with andros/PHs you do, or at least you should. With a test booster, you can use it for 4, 8, or 12 weeks and then just stop using it without having to think about it any farther, where this may not be the best idea with PHs/andros, even at lower doses.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Very Interesting posts by both of you with the bloodwork and all. Thanks for sharing!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not saying it's a bad idea, just that it doesn't fit the bill of what is being discussed in this thread.
I know, I went off subject slightly on a tangent from when you said

Why not always/permanently run low-dosed PHs then?)
And went from there.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did 1 month Kingsblood and got results.
Took month off, now on AlphaMax but not feeling anything from it

symbianblack

Awards
Source Naturals Mucana Dopa, Gaia Herbs Fenugreek or BlueBonnet Fenugreek, Zinc, and 95% Forskolin. I have blood work to prove

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would suggest he get his prostate checked-seriously!!!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok. The thing, and it makes sense what you and this guy are saying/doing, is that you are using it in an almost TRT-lik manner, which means consistent and long-term, and also means that you can't really just stop it whenever you feel like and not expect some level of suppression. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, just that it doesn't fit the bill of what is being discussed in this thread. With a "test booster" you can use it whenever you want, and don't have to worry about PCT/suppression and/or cycle-support, where with andros/PHs you do, or at least you should. With a test booster, you can use it for 4, 8, or 12 weeks and then just stop using it without having to think about it any farther, where this may not be the best idea with PHs/andros, even at lower doses.
I would suggest he get his prostate checked-seriously!!!
I know he gets bloodwork, so surely if anything was wrong with his prostate it would show up in that?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know he gets bloodwork, so surely if anything was wrong with his prostate it would show up in that?
I get bloods done 4-5 times a year...psa for prostate is only done once a year, I don't think it is included in a standard panel but not sure, it isn't in my case.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get bloods done 4-5 times a year...psa for prostate is only done once a year, I don't think it is included in a standard panel but not sure, it isn't in my case.
He goes to a private clinical centre and pays a fortune so I don't think it's a standard panel, I'm not too sure whether he gets physicals done aswell though. Could the Epi-Andro cause prostate cancer?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He goes to a private clinical centre and pays a fortune so I don't think it's a standard panel, I'm not too sure whether he gets physicals done aswell though. Could the Epi-Andro cause prostate cancer?
maybe...I would be more worried about enlarged prostate-my months of 750 epi is a lot of converted dht, imo.....tell him to get some beta siterosol/spelling...

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe...I would be more worried about enlarged prostate-my months of 750 epi is a lot of converted dht, imo.....tell him to get some beta siterosol/spelling...
Not to convince that dht has much of a effect on prostate (it obviously does but how much?) I've been reading through some research (new and old) seem that e2 and androstenedione:androstenediol ratios(ie lower Dione to diol) effect the prostate the most. I could be totally of base and wrong. Like I said this is my opinion and I'm not a qualified medical professional

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Realistically, he may feel better but it is just suppressing his T levels further, likely E as well as a result, and anabolism overall. A pretty stupid thing to be doing to be totally honest.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Realistically, he may feel better but it is just suppressing his T levels further, likely E as well as a result, and anabolism overall. A pretty stupid thing to be doing to be totally honest.
What's your opinion on what I said. I'm curious to what you think.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What's your opinion on what I said. I'm curious to what you think.
As far as I am aware, as at 2017 the whole area of prostate growth/cancer reasoning is still not well eluded to. An estrogen/androgen imbalance has been implicated however.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've known him for about five years now and he's made more progress over the past few months than he has over the whole previous months/years. He's in amazing shape now. So anabolism is definitely IN his favour.
I suppose if he just stays ON, as someone on TRT would, then the suppression/post cycle side effects wouldn't really effect him?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I've known him for about five years now and he's made more progress over the past few months than he has over the whole previous months/years. He's in amazing shape now. So anabolism is definitely IN his favour.
I suppose if he just stays ON, as someone on TRT would, then the suppression/post cycle side effects wouldn't really effect him?
The long term effects of PH use are not really known, at best we can only speculate. Running anything like that long term, you'd need to consider cost vs simply being on TRT, potential for irreversible suppressed T, effect on blood values (viscosity, RBC count etc.), liver values, kidney values, cholesterol density values etc, and you'd essentially be figuring this out on your own unlike doc prescribed TRT.

Just be careful going this route, and be sure to get periodic full bloods

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The long term effects of PH use are not really known, at best we can only speculate. Running anything like that long term, you'd need to consider cost vs simply being on TRT, potential for irreversible suppressed T, effect on blood values (viscosity, RBC count etc.), liver values, kidney values, cholesterol density values etc, and you'd essentially be figuring this out on your own unlike doc prescribed TRT.

Well the only way to really find out is to try it out. Safety will come down to implimenting the correct diet and supplement stratagies, such as increasing water intake, increasing fresh produce intake, Organ support supplements etc

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It seems that it'd probably be better long term to just go on TRT than run PHs indefinitely. I suppose the PH route is probably cheaper, doesn't require injections, technically doesn't inherently require doctor supervision/approval, etc (i.e. it's easier), but like you said, we don't really know much at all about long term PH use.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well the only way to really find out is to try it out. Safety will come down to implimenting the correct diet and supplement stratagies, such as increasing water intake, increasing fresh produce intake, Organ support supplements etc
Regardless, Epi-andro is already 5-alpha reduced so it will not convert downstream into Test or Estrogen. So it is not TRT and will end badly.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Regardless, Epi-andro is already 5-alpha reduced so it will not convert downstream into Test or Estrogen. So it is not TRT and will end badly.
I don't usually advocate the use of 4-AD but what about self administered 4-Andro PH based TRT, which converts to both T and E?

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I did 1 month Kingsblood and got results.
Took month off, now on AlphaMax but not feeling anything from it
That's comforting to know it wasn't just me. Once kingsblood goes on sale I plan to run it and hopefully feel at least something. What have you noticed from it?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
At the risk of sounding pedantic, are we really recommending/mentioning prohormone products (I know, I know, it's not "only/really" a prohormone product, but it does indeed contain prohormone ingredients; if the prohormones aren't dosed high enough to cause any suppression/shutdown, why use them? Can we really assume that such a low dose of a prohormone will provide the benefits associated with higher doses without any of the suppression that comes with it? Why not always/permanently run low-dosed PHs then?) in a thread asking about test boosters? I know you said "it's not technically a test booster," but why even mention it ITT?

Op never stated "natural test booster" which is why I recomended it. I only included the "natural" verbage due to people complaining about the product not being natural. Although I dont feel the amount of ingedients to cause any suppression personally. I can't say 100% in different individuals that it wouldnt. Test-Rx is marketed as Formutechs Test Booster. It's personally my favorite of our "test boosting" products. There are many more options available. People love Novadex XT and I have used Testabolan as well. I just peronally enjoy Test-Rx