What are the best test boosters out there? (OTC)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Op never stated "natural test booster" which is why I recomended it. I only included the "natural" verbage due to people complaining about the product not being natural. Although I dont feel the amount of ingedients to cause any suppression personally. I can't say 100% in different individuals that it wouldnt. Test-Rx is marketed as Formutechs Test Booster. It's personally my favorite of our "test boosting" products. There are many more options available. People love Novadex XT and I have used Testabolan as well. I just peronally enjoy Test-Rx
So I can recommend TRT/testosterone as a test booster then? Also, is there any actual research suggesting that you can get real benefits from PHs at doses low enough to not cause ANY suppression? Why doesn't everyone just run low dosed PHs indefinitely without any need for PCT then? Would you not recommend someone using this product consider PCT at all?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
So I can recommend TRT/testosterone as a test booster then? Also, is there any actual research suggesting that you can get real benefits from PHs at doses low enough to not cause ANY suppression? Why doesn't everyone just run low dosed PHs indefinitely without any need for PCT then? Would you not recommend someone using this product consider PCT at all?
Simply stated. The dose provided in TestRX does not cause shut down, especially when combined with the other ingredients. I get thats its an unconvential product, however it will significantly increase testosterone levels. Definitely not a product for everyone, but one I've used with a ton of success. Just because an ingredient can be used in more than one way doesn't mean it's wrong. To further answer your question. Test-Rx when used properly should not need a PCT.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Simply stated. The dose provided in TestRX does not cause shut down, especially when combined with the other ingredients. I get thats its an unconvential product, however it will significantly increase testosterone levels. Definitely not a product for everyone, but one I've used with a ton of success. Just because an ingredient can be used in more than one way doesn't mean it's wrong. To further answer your question. Test-Rx when used properly should not need a PCT.
So what Happened to test-rx? As when it first came out it was HEAVILY advertising that it used cyclosome, especially with the pine bark extract. It stated in the write up that cyclosome is the only reason that ingredient can work as it directly give the actives(ie testosterone and androstenedione and androstenediol) in into the blood stream. Yet it doesn't used cyclosome anymore. Yet uses the same ingredients. Seems pretty fuking shady Imo.

thegameoflife

Awards
Would you stack AlphaMax XT with anything else?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you stack AlphaMax XT with anything else?
Have you ever tried it before? If not then I would run it at least 4 weeks solo to see how it treats you. Then weeks 5-8 you could stack with something else.

You can run daily staples though. Powermax XT would work great for that.

thegameoflife

Awards
Have you ever tried it before? If not then I would run it at least 4 weeks solo to see how it treats you. Then weeks 5-8 you could stack with something else.

You can run daily staples though. Powermax XT would work great for that.
Haven't tried it before.
Purchased two bottles AlphaMax so we will see how it goes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i logged a bottle when it 1st came out and didn't experience any signs of being anymore shutdown than my 100mg weekly test cyp already has me...it is a 'good' test booster, but it didn't blow me away like I was hoping based on ingredients.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We advise to take anything new solo for at least the first bottle. After that, there are some other options for you in regards to stacking. Depends what your goals are. Some supplements I like to use with AlphaMax XT are Anabeta Elite, MassMax XT and ArA.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used Kings Blood in the past and moved onto AlphaMax XT (almost finished a bottle)
I can say with AlphaMax, I felt nothing at all, I was thinking do blood work after to see but still debating.

But I did not have any special feels from it. Also when ejaculating was not difference boners/volume etc
Not saying product doesn't work, just no effect for myself..

I will finish bottle and move on, still looking for that perfect combo of quality ingredients..

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used Kings Blood in the past and moved onto AlphaMax XT (almost finished a bottle)
I can say with AlphaMax, I felt nothing at all, I was thinking do blood work after to see but still debating.

But I did not have any special feels from it. Also when ejaculating was not difference boners/volume etc
Not saying product doesn't work, just no effect for myself..

I will finish bottle and move on, still looking for that perfect combo of quality ingredients..
Have you looked at OL's Sup3r-PCT?
Very reputable company and a very impressive profile
Sup3r-PCT (Olympus Labs).png

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
That's comforting to know it wasn't just me. Once kingsblood goes on sale I plan to run it and hopefully feel at least something. What have you noticed from it?
I second that, shoot me a PM if you find a nice sale. I'll hop on immediately.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can't remember who bit an OL rep said that:
Sup3r-PCT really isn't meant as natty test booster. It's best in PCT when you are suppressed.
Correct. Testify would be there go to choice there.

Kingsblood and Super-PCT can be tailored a bit more depending on the current circumstance and the goal at hand.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't remember who bit an OL rep said that:
Sup3r-PCT really isn't meant as natty test booster. It's best in PCT when you are suppressed.
But surely the fact that it is meant as a PCT Test Booster also means that it's a much stronger product? If it can increase HPTA function and boost test during PCT then it has to be the best in it's catagory as PCT is the most important part of any cycle.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But surely the fact that it is meant as a PCT Test Booster also means that it's a much stronger product? If it can increase HPTA function and boost test during PCT then it has to be the best in it's catagory as PCT is the most important part of any cycle.
Its supposed to be more effective when test production is low after a cycle but not that good (at least compared to test1fy and k1ngsblood) for going from medium to higher.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you looked at OL's Sup3r-PCT?
Very reputable company and a very impressive profileView attachment 153754
Dont really understand the anti E complex in there for those ingreds...none of which would cause a raise in estrogen that much were it would be needed...not to mention a raise in small raise in estrogen in essential with taking test boosters---many people forget that

myrongains

Awards
Its a PCT, none if its ingredients should raise estrogen.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont really understand the anti E complex in there for those ingreds...none of which would cause a raise in estrogen that much were it would be needed...not to mention a raise in small raise in estrogen in essential with taking test boosters---many people forget that
It's meant to combat possible estrogen rebound after cycle.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried M-Test and didn't gain or feel anything from it. I did pre and post bloods with it too which proved it did nothing for me either. So for me and my body personally it was a pointless run.
Thanks for the post man..intresting info

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the post man..intresting info
That's not to say that M-Test doesn't work, just that it didn't work for me personally.
Test1fy worked well for me though, both feel wise and with positive bloodwork.

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
E few thoughts for what they are worth

1. You don't necessarily feel a test booster working, yes some people feel more alpha, but not feeling that doesn't mean it's not working

2. An increase in your test doesn't necessarily mean a boost in muscle mass

3. Many test boosters contain adaptogens that have value other than their effect on test.

4. Some will benefit from a placebo effect even if there is not pharmacological effect.

Olympus Sup3r PCT contains DAA,
which probably only works in reduced test. Using as a booster for more than a couple of weeks might actually prevent a boost. Great PCT though.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I second that, shoot me a PM if you find a nice sale. I'll hop on immediately.
Will do for sure man, and if you find one let me know! I really prefer waiting for sales especially for products I haven't tried and have no idea if they'll be effective for me ya know?

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I've tried M-Test and didn't gain or feel anything from it. I did pre and post bloods with it too which proved it did nothing for me either. So for me and my body personally it was a pointless run.
Agreed, I had bloods done as well. It actually dropped my test levels from mid normal to low normal. Just food for thought since bloods are really the only true way to determine its actual test boosting ability in my opinion. Kinda a shame given the feedback on here, my hopes were high for m test.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed, I had bloods done as well. It actually dropped my test levels from mid normal to low normal. Just food for thought since bloods are really the only true way to determine its actual test boosting ability in my opinion. Kinda a shame given the feedback on here, my hopes were high for m test.
Did you try any other test boosters?

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Did you try any other test boosters?
I tried alphamax xt but didn't get blood work done. I didn't notice much from it to be honest feel wise but no blood work to confirm it's ineffectiveness for me. I'm about a week into Ultimate T from usplabs but I wanna give it the full cycle length before I draw any conclusions.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried alphamax xt but didn't get blood work done. I didn't notice much from it to be honest feel wise but no blood work to confirm it's ineffectiveness for me. I'm about a week into Ultimate T from usplabs but I wanna give it the full cycle length before I draw any conclusions.
Cool man, thanks for the info. Will check that one out. I think my results would be similar. Kings Blood worked for me, did bloods. But I think the formulea can be improved further not going say its the best one out there..

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Cool man, thanks for the info. Will check that one out. I think my results would be similar. Kings Blood worked for me, did bloods. But I think the formulea can be improved further not going say its the best one out there..
No problem at all, and that's great kingsblood worked for you. That's next on my list of ones to try. Honestly I just want to notice a minor improvement and I'll be happy. The MTEST and alphamax was basically a waste of time and money for me personally.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just goes to show that with test boosters, one should always do research on EACH ingredient in these blends to see if it shows any promise, as some actually have more research showing that they are more likely to be detrimental. This does not simply mean reading the wright up for the product itself. Also consider standardization of key ingredients, 800mg of Tongat Ali for example may sound awesome, but if it is just the leftover dust, companies can still call it Tongat Ali even though it is no more effective than rice powder. You get what you pay for is a good rule of thumb as well.:)

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

1. You don't necessarily feel a test booster working, yes some people feel more alpha, but not feeling that doesn't mean it's not working

3. Many test boosters contain adaptogens that have value other than their effect on test.

4. Some will benefit from a placebo effect even if there is not pharmacological effect.

which probably only works in reduced test. Using as a booster for more than a couple of weeks might actually prevent a boost. Great PCT though.
I fully agree, however I did pre and post bloods which just confirmed that it didn't work for me.
I'm planning on using a 2 weeks On followed by 1 week off cycle with the Sup3r-PCT, purely because of the DAA.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This is a very, very good post for those that state they do not "feel" test boosters.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I fully agree, however I did pre and post bloods which just confirmed that it didn't work for me.
I'm planning on using a 2 weeks On followed by 1 week off cycle with the Sup3r-PCT, purely because of the DAA.
Have u researched DAA, its not as effective as ppl think

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have u researched DAA, its not as effective as ppl think
I've done a lot of research into all the ingredients. DAA seems to have a 50/50 split in terms of it's effectiveness as a Test Booster. Especially as it is highly effective for about 2 weeks and then drops off, that's why I'm doing the 2 On followed by 1 Off cycle as recommended by Sup3r-PCT users.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I've done a lot of research into all the ingredients. DAA seems to have a 50/50 split in terms of it's effectiveness as a Test Booster. Especially as it is highly effective for about 2 weeks and then drops off, that's why I'm doing the 2 On followed by 1 Off cycle as recommended by Sup3r-PCT users.
I wonder if by incorporating it at the initial 2 weeks that you could get that initial jump and then have the test boosting formula (kingsblood or whatnot) maintain that elevation

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if by incorporating it at the initial 2 weeks that you could get that initial jump and then have the test boosting formula (kingsblood or whatnot) maintain that elevation
Maybe I could stack OL's Sup3r-PCT with PerforMax's AlphaMax XT?
Weeks 1 and 2
Sup3r-PCT x10ED + AlphaMax XT x2ED

Week 3
AlphaMax XT x4ED

Weeks 4-6

Week 6-7
AlphaMax XT x4ED

Weeks 7-9
Sup3r-PCT x10 + AlphaMax XT x2

And just carry on cycling like that until the two bottles of each run out.

Thoughts?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't say it's a 50/50 split in that it works for 50% of people period, but more likely that it works for some "populations" and not others. It may be useful/effective for people with low-T, and therefore also perhaps as part of PCT (recovering test levels), but does not appear to be effective in healthy subjects with normal testosterone levels.
I'd say that it would only be potentially useful if you have low-T or perhaps as part of PCT (recovering test levels; bringing them back to baseline). As I mentioned earlier, DAA does not appear to be effective in healthy subjects with normal test levels.

Here's some new(er) research on the subject:
Twenty-four males, with a minimum of two years' experience in resistance training, (age, 24.5 ± 3.2 y; training experience, 3.4 ± 1.4 y; height, 178.5 ± 6.5 cm; weight, 84.7 ± 7.2 kg; bench press 1-RM, 105.3 ± 15.2 kg) were randomised into one of three groups: 6 g.d(-1) plain flour (D0); 3 g.d(-1) of d-aspartic acid (D3); and 6 g.d(-1) of d-aspartic acid (D6). Participants performed a two-week washout period, training four days per week. This continued through the experimental period (14 days), with participants consuming the supplement in the morning. Serum was analysed for levels of testosterone, estradiol, sex hormone binding globulin, albumin and free testosterone was determined by calculation.

D-aspartic acid supplementation revealed no main effect for group in: estradiol; sex-hormone-binding-globulin; and albumin. Total testosterone was significantly reduced in D6 (P = 0.03). Analysis of free testosterone showed that D6 was significantly reduced as compared to D0 (P = 0.005), but not significantly different to D3. Analysis did not reveal any significant differences between D3 and D0. No significant correlation between initial total testosterone levels and responsiveness to d-aspartic acid was observed (r = 0.10, P = 0.70).

The present study demonstrated that a daily dose of six grams of d-aspartic acid decreased levels of total testosterone and free testosterone (D6), without any concurrent change in other hormones measured. Three grams of d-aspartic acid had no significant effect on either testosterone markers. It is currently unknown what effect this reduction in testosterone will have on strength and hypertrophy gains.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25844073

That's a 2 week study that found it didn't increase testosterone, and even decreased it at a higher dose.

Here's another study:
Resistance-trained men resistance trained 4 times/wk for 28 days while orally ingesting either 3 g of placebo or 3 g of D-ASP. Data were analyzed with 2 × 2 analysis of variance (P < .05).

The gonadal hormones were unaffected by 28 days of D-ASP supplementation and not associated with the observed increases in muscle strength and mass. Therefore, at the dose provided, D-ASP supplementation is ineffective in up-regulating the activity of the hypothalamo-pituitary-gonadal axis and has no anabolic or ergogenic effects in skeletal muscle.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24074738
The first study I referenced regarding DAA was published recently (2015), and used subjects with at least 2 years experience resistance training, and the study also had subjects train 4-days a week. If you look at the full text (which I put a link to below), you'll see that both 3g and 6g DAA REDUCED free testosterone relative to no DAA (although the decrease was only significant in the 6g group):

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for getting bloods, that is interesting. Can you post the before and after bloods if you don't mind?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't say it's a 50/50 split in that it works for 50% of people period, but more likely that it works for some "populations" and not others. It may be useful/effective for people with low-T, and therefore also perhaps as part of PCT (recovering test levels), but does not appear to be effective in healthy subjects with normal testosterone levels.

I'd say that it would only be potentially useful if you have low-T or perhaps as part of PCT (recovering test levels; bringing them back to baseline). As I mentioned earlier, DAA does not appear to be effective in healthy subjects with normal test levels.

Here's some new(er) research on the subject:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25844073

That's a 2 week study that found it didn't increase testosterone, and even decreased it at a higher dose.

Here's another study:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24074738
The first study I referenced regarding DAA was published recently (2015), and used subjects with at least 2 years experience resistance training, and the study also had subjects train 4-days a week. If you look at the full text (which I put a link to below), you'll see that both 3g and 6g DAA REDUCED free testosterone relative to no DAA (although the decrease was only significant in the 6g group):
I do have low T, so DAA should have a positive effect in my case.
Total=206ng/dl
Free=2.75ng/dl

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Ill say this about M-TEST, I got very irritable on it. I'm sure it's a fantastic product for some and the profile is everything you could want. I however noticed an increase in irritability, I got very short with people at my work, and had to cut the run short. I think another member mentioned that here.

Ill be running K1ngsBlood, I like how everything is standardized and Iv'e been using OL Elix1r, and I like it quite a bit. I Personally would just add Arimistane to KB separately, and roll with that. I don't know if arimistane does anything for LH, but I sure like how you shed the water weight in the stomach area. It's great at that at least.

I know many members have run CEL M-TEST and have loved it. At the end of the day, you really just have to go with your gut. If it works, great. If it doesn't, get the other.

tronatula2

Awards
Hi Slims, you said TEST1FY worked for you, why don't you keep using it?

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What do you mean by 'work', point 1,and how do you measure any such benefits?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Slims, you said TEST1FY worked for you, why don't you keep using it?
Because Sup3r-PCT looks like a superior formula, and the only way to find out if a certain product works for you is to try it. Always looking for bigger and better things/products.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I could stack OL's Sup3r-PCT with PerforMax's AlphaMax XT?
Weeks 1 and 2

Week 3
AlphaMax XT x4ED

Weeks 4-6

Week 6-7
AlphaMax XT x4ED

Weeks 7-9
Sup3r-PCT x10 + AlphaMax XT x2

And just carry on cycling like that until the two bottles of each run out.

Thoughts?
I think that looks real solid to me man, I actually like that layout a lot. I'd be curious to follow along to see how it goes for you. You could even consider logging it in the log section.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that looks real solid to me man, I actually like that layout a lot. I'd be curious to follow along to see how it goes for you. You could even consider logging it in the log section.
I'll probably run the same weekly updates/log with the pre and post bloods like I did with the M-Test