What are the best test boosters out there? (OTC)

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I'll probably run the same weekly updates/log with the pre and post bloods like I did with the M-Test
That's awesome man I'm really excited to see how it goes for you. I will definitely be following along intently! I may have missed it but did you say when you're aiming to start the cycle?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's awesome man I'm really excited to see how it goes for you. I will definitely be following along intently! I may have missed it but did you say when you're aiming to start the cycle?
As soon as I build up enough funds to get the whole cycle together. I'll be ordering a full new stack of staples (Protein, Creatine, Fish Oil, Vits, Mins etc) at the same time.

" Total Testosterone=206ng/dl
Free Testosterone=2.75ng/dl "

I just posted the relevant numbers to keep it simple.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agreed, I had bloods done as well. It actually dropped my test levels from mid normal to low normal. Just food for thought since bloods are really the only true way to determine its actual test boosting ability in my opinion. Kinda a shame given the feedback on here, my hopes were high for m test.
Did you have your blood drawn at the same time of day as the first draw? And did it negatively affect your free test? It will have no effect on your total test because it's a natural product. We're you taking anything else at the time? I doubt the product actually negatively affected your test. Curious though for sure. Let's get those numbers back up!

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Did you have your blood drawn at the same time of day as the first draw? And did it negatively affect your free test? It will have no effect on your total test because it's a natural product. We're you taking anything else at the time? I doubt the product actually negatively affected your test. Curious though for sure. Let's get those numbers back up!
Yeah same time of day and everything to be consistent. It wasn't a crazy decrease, just slight. I don't think it caused the drop in my test, just didn't have any effect on it and my body fluctuated slightly lower that day for whatever reason. Could have been diet related or a host of other factors. I drew the conclusion that it just had zero impact on me if that makes sense

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think m-test is kickass...that is all!!!:hump:

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Because Sup3r-PCT looks like a superior formula, and the only way to find out if a certain product works for you is to try it. Always looking for bigger and better things/products.
If Olympus took out the DAA it would be a formula to compete with Alphamax-xt and M-test as a test booster!
The DAA means it is best for PCT though.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If Olympus took out the DAA it would be a formula to compete with Alphamax-xt and M-test as a test booster!
The DAA means it is best for PCT though.
I think if you used the two weeks on followed by one week off cycle, like I planned out earlier in this thread, the DAA in Sup3r-PCT could keep it's effectiveness.

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I could stack OL's Sup3r-PCT with PerforMax's AlphaMax XT?
Weeks 1 and 2
Sup3r-PCT x10ED + AlphaMax XT x2ED

Week 3
AlphaMax XT x4ED

Weeks 4-6
Sup3r-PCT x10ED + AlphaMax XT x2ED

Week 6-7
AlphaMax XT x4ED

Weeks 7-9
Sup3r-PCT x10 + AlphaMax XT x2

And just carry on cycling like that until the two bottles of each run out.

Thoughts?
I'm interested in this. But what do you mean by ED?